Catherine Full Body - also shitstorm on the new ending

FatFuckFrank

Goddamn Sexual Tyrannosaurus
kiwifarms.net
Anyone excited for the re-release of Catherine?

Anyone buy the PC Version?

Did you hear about the shitstorm about the new ending?
Vincent convices one of the characters, Erica, the tranny character, to not go through with the transition and stays as a guy. People are flipping their shit.

1550302003026.png
1550305056164.png
1550306787518.png
1550305231819.png

Last edited:

Clop

kiwifarms.net
Haven't seen the ending yet, but if it's anything like 'friend convinces another friend that he's great the way he is and doesn't need to drastically change' that's supposed to be the fucking standard now (despite making fat people even fatter.)

It isn't about choice or body positivity or happiness to troons, it's about converting people to switch to their ranks. It's a cult and they're desperate for members. Troons do not give a shit about Eric's happiness, they just want him to be a tranny because twittertroons are the most bigoted, segregating, entitled fucks on the planet right now.

I thought Full Body releases in the west around September 3rd this year? Nevertheless, happy to have it, the original was really cool.

vertexwindi

Ohhh~ banana
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I bought Catherine on PC and I love it so far. Not sure how to feel about the Full Body content but if it makes people this butthurt then I dunno, might wanna check it out once it releases.

Still don't understand why people get so butthurt over Catherine though. Erica is a well-written character but because they don't beat around the bush that she used to be a guy, reeeeeeee. Rin is pretty much confirmed as a trap but muh erasure. Fucking hell.

Last edited:

the autist of dojima

I need more ratings, ratings control everything
kiwifarms.net
I bought Catherine on PC and I love it so far. Not sure how to feel about the Full Body content but if it makes people this butthurt then I dunno, might wanna check it out once it releases.

Still don't understand why people get so butthurt over Catherine though. Erica is a well-written character but because they don't beat around the bush that she used to be a guy, reeeeeeee. Rin is pretty much confirmed as a trap but muh erasure. Fucking hell.
rin is an alien though, you fell for an era meme

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino