Catherine Full Body - also shitstorm on the new ending

Tanner Glass

kiwifarms.net
Wait, I thought he was Nyarlathotep disguised as Hitler?
It's very nitpicky, but technically that's true.

First he's revived by the power of rumors in that game (allegedly) and then becomes another avatar of Nyarly - although seemingly every main antagonist is.

The point being, that Atlus isn't afraid of "Hitler levels of offensive" because they've already maxxed that out with a literal Hitler in Persona 2.

Nova Prime

Narrow Minded writing, Overextended thinking
kiwifarms.net
lol who even is this nigger?
He's a commentator for the EVO Championship Series. Apparently he helped build the competitive Catherine scene and side-tournament at EVO. He dropped the game because the Japanese don't give a shit about his feelings and the feelings of troons that get still get surprised whenever Japanese media does not align with their troonish ideals. These people are so goddamn predictable that I know for a fact that they will buy the next Persona game anyway.

Someone in a Tree

It's the ripple, not the sea that is happening
kiwifarms.net
He's a commentator for the EVO Championship Series. Apparently he helped build the competitive Catherine scene and side-tournament at EVO. He dropped the game because the Japanese don't give a shit about his feelings and the feelings of troons that get still get surprised whenever Japanese media does not align with their troonish ideals. These people are so goddamn predictable that I know for a fact that they will buy the next Persona game anyway.
Out of all the things these people don't get, one of the biggest ones is the concept of voting with your wallet.

Reactions: UnclePhil

GethN7

EVIL HITLER BITCH
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
https://twitter.com/iamjustaxel/status/1096868887453409286

Hold on, what? I don't remember Mitsuru being gay.
Her dialogue with Female MC character gets pretty romancey in Persona 3 Portable, and she and Yukari are pretty damn close at times, especially in Persona 3 FES's The Answer.

You could read it as really deep friendship or low keyed romance, could go either way.

I mean, it's the game where one of the boss is a vagina/ass monster, so why would you expect it to be non offensive?
Ah, you must be referring to Arioch, who looks like a big blue fatass with a gaping vagina mouth from chest to crotch.

John Titor

Pronouns: time/temporal/tempself
kiwifarms.net
Her dialogue with Female MC character gets pretty romancey in Persona 3 Portable, and she and Yukari are pretty damn close at times, especially in Persona 3 FES's The Answer.

You could read it as really deep friendship or low keyed romance, could go either way.

Ah, you must be referring to Arioch, who looks like a big blue fatass with a gaping vagina mouth from chest to crotch.
Hm, I didn't get a chance to play P3P.

Also, MadDamon was referring to the infamous butt monster in Catherine during the second night.

UnclePhil

Getting older in a changing, frightening world.
kiwifarms.net
ResetEra: A safe and comfortable space to discuss video games...where bringing up Gal*Gun or accidentally downplaying the nonbinary struggle will get you yellow-taped into colorblindness. Where you are entitled to have video game companies bend over backwards to please you, including Japanese developers in their own country.

The sooner these assholes are removed from the Prime Universe, the sooner the galaxy will organize itself into a state of equilibrium. But until then, they are as amusing to watch as they are infuriating. I'm also considering Catherine: Full Body now, even though the original drove me nuts when I had it on the 360.

Reactions: Antique Rice

Apoth42

Hehe xd
kiwifarms.net
So how long before this enlightened group of goons turn their ire towards Tetris 99? After all, that game originated in Russia and, therefore, must be aiding Trump somehow.
A game about building walls with a Russian theme.

We laugh but we need these distractions to keep them away from censoring stuff in the present. Hopefully the goons and troons launch a Jihad against Tetris.

Pargon

Mr. Self-Destruct
kiwifarms.net
Neither are Kanji or Naoto, from that list.
Yeah, it never fails to make me laugh that the woke crowd never failed at misinterpreting a teenager confusing interest in things outside traditional gender roles for being homosexual (in and of itself a confusion of sexuality) for him struggling with attraction to men. It makes it very obvious that very few of them have actually played the game and instead relied on the Cliff's Notes interpretation written by a few people who blithely ignored half of his storyline. Additional comedy came from them falling into one of the stereotypes they so often rail against (guys who are effeminate and/or are interested in things women like *must* be gay!).

the autist of dojima

I need more ratings, ratings control everything
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, it never fails to make me laugh that the woke crowd never failed at misinterpreting a teenager confusing interest in things outside traditional gender roles for being homosexual (in and of itself a confusion of sexuality) for him struggling with attraction to men. It makes it very obvious that very few of them have actually played the game and instead relied on the Cliff's Notes interpretation written by a few people who blithely ignored half of his storyline. Additional comedy came from them falling into one of the stereotypes they so often rail against (guys who are effeminate and/or are interested in things women like *must* be gay!).
Imagine being so stupid that you arent even able to understand the brain dead tier plot of persona 4

Reactions: Pargon

Manah

...Did someone say "weeaboo"?
kiwifarms.net
That was more Crunchyroll being Crunchyroll.

The actual context comes off more that they've accepted they're dead and can never grow up, so who they actually were no longer matters. No more fear of being left behind like McCauley Culkin or any other child actor that stopped being cute. His career was his life, the shock of losing it killed him... that and probably genetics from his mother's side.
I dunno man, there was literally a rainbow behind the character in the next episode.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino