Catherine Full Body - also shitstorm on the new ending

Mammal Pod

Pi is equal to 3.2546373698888...
kiwifarms.net
One correction, Dx2 can be run on PC with an emulator just fine (Bluestacks is my recommendation).
Well pretty much all of the games can be ran through emulation, I just wanted to clarify the ones that break the usual mold of being on main consoles.

the autist of dojima

I need more ratings, ratings control everything
kiwifarms.net
There's a lot of them.
-Digital Devil Saga 1 and 2
-Persona 1-5
-Devil Summoner: Raidou Kuzunoha 1 and 2 (Soulless Army/King Abbadon)
-Devil Summoner: Soul Hackers
-Devil Survivor 1 and 2
-Majin Tensei and its 5 games
-DemiKids duology
-Lost Bible series
-Jack Bros. (Virtual Boy exclusive lol)
-Dx2 Liberation (mobile only)
-Imagine (MMO, shut down, being revived by fans)
There's also the not numbered main titles, like Strange Journey, If... and (arguably) NINE.
@the autist of dojima this should be all of them, right?
You're missing the obscure mobile games like hazamas chapter and A's test server but other thant that, that list is correct

• Informative
Reactions: Mammal Pod

GinStar

kiwifarms.net
I tried Dx2 the day it came out, but it was so heavy on the monetization that I dropped it. It's too bad because I never got ot see if it had a halfway decent SMT-like story

GethN7

Cute doggo is cute
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I tried Dx2 the day it came out, but it was so heavy on the monetization that I dropped it. It's too bad because I never got ot see if it had a halfway decent SMT-like story
Pro-tip, it's quite possible to coast by without paying a dime, the game is pretty generous with redoing log in bonuses.

I suggest, as a newb, just create an account and log in every day for most of a month, then start playing. You get a crapload of basic resources given you for free and by the time you need more, you'll have unlocked the game modes to sustain yourself further for awhile.

The paid crap is something you shouldn't touch unless you have tons of money to burn, you can get basically everything free anyway eventually.

Last edited:

Mammal Pod

Pi is equal to 3.2546373698888...
kiwifarms.net
Pro-tip, it's quite possible to coast by without paying a dime, the game is pretty generous with redoing log in bonuses.

I suggest, as a newb, just create an account and log in ever day for most of a month, then start playing. You get a crapload of basic resources given you for free and by the time you need more, you'll have unlocked the game modes to sustain yourself further for awhile.

The paid crap is something you shouldn't touch unless you have tons of money to burn, you can get basically everything free anyway eventually.
This. There's also a DMC5 crossover event starting soon and if its anything like the Bayonetta one we'll be recieving a fuckton of gems anyways.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino