Careercow Cathy Brennan / Bug Brennan / Catherine M. Brennan / BadhbhCatha / FinTechEsq - Creator of Gender Identity Watch, "Fake Goth", TERF, Lawyer

• The End of Proving Grounds: (Thread) (Update) (Last Call in PG)
    I've enabled GIF avatars across the site again. Don't make me regret this.

Trombonista

Put out some feelers to David, see if he's DTF
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You know what, scratch what I said about her being a ween. Weens think they're being funny. I think Cathy's being serious. She probably believes that all people who claim to be trans are men who want to rape TRUE and HONEST lesbians, and that she's doing a good deed by reporting their social media.

CatParty

Boo
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You know what, scratch what I said about her being a ween. Weens think they're being funny. I think Cathy's being serious. She probably believes that all people who claim to be trans are men who want to rape TRUE and HONEST lesbians, and that she's doing a good deed by reporting their social media.
its not I HAVE AUTISM PLEASE LAUGH AT ME if it works. if you can just say "cathy brennan" and get 99% of our rat king cows to chimp, cathy is doing a fine job lol

BOLDYSPICY!

[REDACTED]
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
its not foolishness if it works. if you can just say "cathy brennan" and get 99% of our rat king cows to chimp, cathy is doing a fine job lol
Yeah, but she isn't actually doing anything interesting, only going after small fries like Awex. I think that's my biggest point of contention---there are so many big-name Rat Kings out there she could trigger, but she picks Awex & Sabine. At least move on to bigger no-names with high chimp potential---"enbies" like Nora REEEEEd, Bex, & now Zoe Quinn.

Trombonista

Put out some feelers to David, see if he's DTF
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

MailboxHead

kiwifarms.net
Wait, those graphics at the end of the OP are like the opposite of what Brennan believes. How are those connected to her?
Also, she doesn’t look traditionally feminine, so that means she wants to be a man??
Seriously, Brennan is solid lolcow material- I’ve seen her around for years and there’s plenty there- but OP sounds like a garden variety salty ratking tbqh

trannyfucker

fucker of trannies
kiwifarms.net
Cathy's Twitter got b&, possibly temporarily.

This appears to be retaliation from fellow TERFs after she boasted about getting another TERF b& for transphobia, or some such

1570869535067.png
1570869577017.png

I'm not sure if we have had her latest venture, which is Radical Feminism By The Sea https://facebook.com/RadicalFeminismByTheSea/

It's almost entirely devoted to attacking fellow TERFs for being right-wing.

There are some reviews from fellow TERFs calling her out, lol.

1570868510144.png

Cathy followed that review by Posie Parker with this

1570868610727.png

That's a reference to Posie 'harassing' a troon (Sarah McBride) who was lobbying in DC, back in Jan '19 https://www.nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-out/prominent-transgender-activist-harassed-anti-trans-feminists-video-shows-n966061

She also bitches at WoLF for being linked to the Heritage Foundation (I'm not clear what the extent of these links are).

Occasionally she poses some actual feminist content, but mostly it's attacking other women, lol.

HungoverHermaphrodite

Suspiciously aphobic and possibly terfy
kiwifarms.net
All of this is well and good, but there's something hilarious about OP insisting that a woman existing in a natural state(not shaving/wearing makeup) and wearing comfortable (men's) clothes with a short haircut must obviously want to be a man. I mean, people have been saying that about butch lesbians for decades. It's not exactly a new or interesting statement. Other than that the lulz are fine. For every occasional good point made by a TERF, the rest are nutjobs.

Last edited:
  • Late
Reactions: trannyfucker

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino