‘Cats’ fans demand Universal Pictures to ‘release the butthole cut’ -

• Images may fail sporadically. I have taken measures to keep the site working under high load at the expense of static content. The new server is ETA 7~10 days.

The Littlest Shitlord

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This was the same film that had to release a new cut to theaters while it was still running because the original release had numerous animation errors. So if this is true, they clearly knew where to spend their money.
I can't possibly imagine why this film failed.

Why were there assholes in the firstplace?
For the furfags? I heard that even the furfags don't like this movie.
Well of course they didn't like it, because there were no assholes. Duh.

billydero

kiwifarms.net
Whether because they forgot about anuses in the original CGI sweep, or because they had a furry on-deck for that first cut, this conspiracy would help to explain why they went so far over-budget with such awful CGI.
Having a furry on your staff is pretty much a guarantee that things will be done wrong from the beginning.

I think Universal needs to work on their marketing. Disney proved with Zootopia that all you have to do is have a trailer where a fox says ‘anthropomorphic’ and furries will spend the rent and baby’s tard cum money to see a film 10 times at full ticket price. Cats is naked cat people and the furries still wouldn’t go; perhaps a butthole trailer would have got them that sweet furfag sperge money.

Vault

kiwifarms.net
Why were there assholes in the firstplace?
For the furfags? I heard that even the furfags don't like this movie.
It falls into a weird 'uncanny valley' setting where even furries find the designs ugly, most other people find them creepy, and then there's the hippie moms who think it's a beautiful work of art no one understands.

They overuse of cgi weirds me out looking at them, in the same way cgi animals in live action movies do, like the Lion King remake and now Call of the Wild. You /know/ looking at it, it's not real, even if there's implementations of reality there like the cgi face being animated on top of a real dogs body or something.

I saw Cats live twice, it's went through some odd changes. I feel they've been slowly trying to modernize it anyway with the changing of that one singing rock-star kinda cat into a rapper now.

Pokemonquistador2

Electric Boogaloo
kiwifarms.net
It falls into a weird 'uncanny valley' setting where even furries find the designs ugly, most other people find them creepy, and then there's the hippie moms who think it's a beautiful work of art no one understands.

They overuse of cgi weirds me out looking at them, in the same way cgi animals in live action movies do, like the Lion King remake and now Call of the Wild. You /know/ looking at it, it's not real, even if there's implementations of reality there like the cgi face being animated on top of a real dogs body or something.

I saw Cats live twice, it's went through some odd changes. I feel they've been slowly trying to modernize it anyway with the changing of that one singing rock-star kinda cat into a rapper now.

Now all I can think of is that "Invasion of the Body Snatchers" remake where a street bum and his dog get their bodies snatched, but they're combined into a monstrousity that has the body of a dog and the face of a man, (That's still less disturbing than the CGI work on Cats.)

DocHoliday1977

Mentally Disabled Schizoposter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm liking this trend to add fake buttholes. This need to become movie staples in every genre.
Phantom of the butthole.
Tulip Fever Butthole
Silence of the buttholes
Zombieland buttholes.

Avengers buttholes

Oh the possibilities are endless.

Reactions: UnKillFill
Tags
None