Horrorcow Cecily Kellogg / CecilyK / Uppercase Woman - unrepentant terrible human being liked by no one.

rocknrollmartian

kiwifarms.net
Tori- Wright is a surname. It’s not really a word. Don’t concern yourself with it, instead learn the right way to write.View attachment 1221529
She doesn’t read. Straight from the calf’s mouth
She might be referencing the "wright" in "playwright," which is a word. The tism is strong for it to bother her so much, but just saying.

Spergichu

Oh wow, my own personal Hell #WhiteLivesAntiMatter
kiwifarms.net
Tori- Wright is a surname. It’s not really a word. Don’t concern yourself with it, instead learn the right way to write.View attachment 1221529
She doesn’t read. Straight from the calf’s mouth
View attachment 1221530
Convenient for Cecily, the kid likes cheap used clothes. Probably used to them after all the years
Did she have a stroke writing that? Did I have a stroke reading that? I'm not sure what's going on here but I do know someone is having a fucking stroke.

Reactions: Angel Dust

Free the Pedos

What the fuck's a washing machine doing in a pub?
kiwifarms.net
Wait, are making fun of a tween here? Cecily is the cow, Tori's an actual child. The absolute autism in scoffing over what a 12 year old posts online.
I think the poster just wanted out point out how bad Tori's education is, despite her "school's" repeated IG posts of her and other kids staring into the pages of books far too advanced for their age group.

Piga Dgrifm

Pita Griffin
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Apparently someone (who has probably read this thread) sent a message to Tori and Cecily is pissed about it:

View attachment 1230602

One of the 111 comments encouraged Cecily to “contact the authorities” lol. The message wasn’t anything illegal.
But, they didn't attack a child. They attacked you for ruining said child's life.

Abortions4All

Chicago Deep Dish Tampons
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A kid that age shouldn't be "a baby at heart."

Even when she's complaining about how mean the internet meanies are, she can't help but reinforce exactly what we're saying: that a mommy who'd come to the internet to say her, what, 16 year old kid is a baby at heart isn't even trying to prepare their high schooler to join society.

These parents guffaw when people object to pole dancing at the Super Bowl, because "come on, your kids are on the internet, you REALLY think they haven't seen worse?" but they think some non-profane, non-threatening verbal insults are going to shatter these innocent lambies forever. You think a kid who's been let loose in a no-rules school hasn't heard better verbal bullying than that? Get real.

Rabbit Bones

He Rapes To Make That Money For His Family
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Cecily has insisted that Tori's education is on par with what she would get from a real school. She used to like to post pictures of Tori reading books like the Bible, and James Joyce in order to further that lie. I think in a few years Tori will probably be a cow in her own right, but my main interest in posting her IG and shit was to show that Cecily has absolutely stunted this child and provided her no meaningful education, and no meaningful future for herself.

(My dumb ass apparently typed that up and never hit post. Whoops)

rocknrollmartian

kiwifarms.net
Apparently someone (who has probably read this thread) sent a message to Tori and Cecily is pissed about it:

View attachment 1230602

One of the 111 comments encouraged Cecily to “contact the authorities” lol. The message wasn’t anything illegal.
No one should leave harsh or rude messages on Tori's IG (come on now, people), but the person who wrote that could've been someone from GOMI or even someone who's followed Cess since her blogging days. A lot of people loathe Cecily and Charlie and have followed the trainwreck of Tori's childhood for years while waiting for the current inevitable messiness of her adolescence and future absolute abject nightmare of her young adulthood. The rotten fruits of neglect are starting to become obvious now, and it is as depressing and hopeless as everyone expected it to be.

Fullmetal Autist

russian jew
kiwifarms.net
I was going to comment that I was glad Tori doesn't yet make social media, until I finished the end of the thread. Her instagram seem normal for girls her age but if I were her mother I would ask that she make it private. Cecily has embarrassed her enough by posting online and inextricably linking her full name to Tori constantly, and Cecily should be paying attention that no one targets her daughter further online. But who are we kidding, right, Cecily Kellogg would NEVER.

Tori seems insecure which is normal for her age and I really hope she doesn't get groomed by posting online. It's good she has friends at school who she really seems to like, it is important to have these bonds outside of the home. She should be wary of the characters who may influence her behavior online, but I don't see any creepy comments on her page. Mostly Tori seems to interact with others who are her age even if they are edgy, I think that is more respectable than a lot of girls in her age group will do.

I think Tori can learn from Cecily's mistakes and become a better person than her mother. Cecily simultaneously tries to shelter her daughter while expose her to wildly inappropriate shit, and I think Tori has seen a lot of things in the home that has made her wise.

Foster care would be a bad option for Tori and I wish a sane family member could be there to take her in, so that she has not need to be raised any more by Cecily, a mother who does not care for her daughter in any ways she deserves.

QuokkaCaptain

The happiest of all the marsupials
kiwifarms.net
Sounds like you need more content.

I'm glad you asked, because here's a mega content update!

Cecily is apparently a member of a group on Facebook for daughters of narcissistic mothers. If that doesn't win the fucking irony award of the year, I don't know what does.

What's so narcissistic about her mom? Oh, for one thing, she's in a bit of denial about having one of the worst possible forms of dementia, and might be trying to dodge out of doctor appointments where she'll learn more about her prognosis. SO narcissistic, guys, right?

View attachment 1164522

She complains about the treatment she gets in the hospital, which of course someone like Cecily would never do, stiff upper lip and all.

View attachment 1164526

Cecily's no narcissist! Why, she makes sure her mom sees all the doctors Cecily wants her to see, and when Cecily stops pushing her to go to the doctor, mom won't go to the hospital exactly when Cecily wants her to, and STILL thinks her daughter should advocate for her as a patient even if she didn't follow every dictate her daughter made about her treatment!

View attachment 1164534

Cecily, of course, has been totally scarred by mommy dearest, whose fault it is that she can't budget with full-time work.

View attachment 1164528

Brine shrimp have more self awareness than Cecily K.

View attachment 1164536

...So, it's a sign of... narcissism... to be anxious and not wanting to see a doctor because you already know the news is not good?

...Look. I get how any adult child could get frustrated in that situation. But you saying that you would be "filled with joy" at the idea of her being locked away with a godawful condition (that you ACKNOWLEDGE is awful) is the sort of statement that you keep in your fucking head, or between you and your husband (or therapist). And here's a tip, Cecily: Your mother might be trying to get you to go to the doctor's office with her because she's frightened and takes comfort knowing she's not alone. I know! Other people have feelings too! Shocking concept!

Why do I have the sneakiest suspicion that, like many bitter children nowadays, Cecily's mom is not actually a narcissist? Much like "gaslighting", that word has become a buzzword for "my parent is disagreeable or difficult and does not act the way I would like them to act". On the other hand, if her mom is a clinical narcissist- fuck would that explain a lot.

IDK. I'm willing to believe it, but this is Cecily we're talking about: When she's the only one talking, she can twist the facts however she likes.

And honestly, her blaming her shitty behavior with money on her mom?
wow
:story:

For a woman who claims to be so intelligent, the simple math of "this is the money we have, and these are the necessities we need to use it for" is beyond her, apparently?

Fullmetal Autist

russian jew
kiwifarms.net
Cecily has a pretty bad therapist if they continued to encourage her actions, by tell her to "stop seeing herself as the villain" because in this context it's clear she doesn't see herself that way. Cecily loves herself too much to ever feel truly guilty like that, I think. She needs some real personal accountability and that will not come from going easier on herself unfortunately for her. I don't think she really views herself as a villain because of her actions, but probably just speaks about herself that way in therapy because she is narc with low self esteem. Btw how did she afford therapy in the US or currently see a therapist when she almost never left the house?

RIP Tori being stuck with her family during these times.