Horrorcow Cecily Kellogg / CecilyK / Uppercase Woman - unrepentant terrible human being liked by no one.

Dorsia.Reservation

Dorsia's Dixie Stampede & Plantation Wedding Venue
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, I guess I used the term "education" pretty loosely lol. I don't like to think about PFS and what it's doing to these kids. I wish such school were made illegal, truly. One day, I hope, it will all come to light.

The PFS has already admitted in a stupid ass way of trying to sound uber progressive that many of their older students are there because of behavior issues in traditional schools.
Oh and btw older and youngest students are allowed to be together in unsupervised areas of the "school".

I don't doubt shit has gone down at that school.

John Andrews Stan

Call 901-922-9912 for sharts on-demand
kiwifarms.net
She’s not “revolutionary,” Cecily. She’s functionally retarded thanks to your parenting and refusal to give her an education.

9C116D26-8C88-4C08-A9C4-F395FA6B9F0B.jpeg
532E84F7-027B-47D3-844A-617521A5B79E.jpeg

John Andrews Stan

kiwifarms.net
Most kids her age have social media these days and it’s an important part of how they relate to their peers, but come the fuck on. At least lock it down.
Not just that, but Cecily has tried to generate a ton of sympathy for herself by complaining that “Tori found GOMI” and how damaging it has been for her child to be exposed to Cecily’s critics. Yet NONE of Cecily’s shit has been locked down, and she still shares Tori content that anyone can see would make Tori a target. Null and KF policy take Tori’s welfare into more consideration than her own mother does.

Dorsia.Reservation

kiwifarms.net
She’s not “revolutionary,” Cecily. She’s functionally retarded thanks to your parenting and refusal to give her an education.

That is the one thing that gets me about cecily.
She endlessly reeeees about feminism, women being oppressed/treated as 3 class citizens and what has cecily done?
But gone out of her way to deny her daughter an education and make her non functional in society.

She sure is gonna be revolutionary when she can't get even the most basic retail job because the philly free school's "education" leaves tori unable to pass the GED test.

And way to teach a child that is put in situations(due to her shitty parents) like the PFS and living in a bad neighborhood...where the potential for her to be abused and or hurt increases, that cops are bad.

Last edited:

Dorsia.Reservation

kiwifarms.net
Is it just me, or she speaks about black people like patronizing, as if she needs to protect them or something? Or as a token story so she can share her experience about race and police brutality, even though this story didn't happen to her--s

She is a fetishistic white savior and actually racist about them just like so many of the cows here (tess holiday, kelly lenza, shauna ahern).
OMG look everybody!! I know a black person!
Or as Cecily has done before called them brown boys.

Free the Pedos

What the fuck's a washing machine doing in a pub?
kiwifarms.net
Cecily the curtain-twitching busybody can spot a crime in progress from several hundred feet away, guys. (Archive)

View attachment 1382600
View attachment 1382601
This story doesn't make sense. The conversation took place across the street and was so loud she could hear it, but it wasn't threatening at all? They were using totally calm intonation but loud enough she could hear from inside her house?

Either it's totally made up or the people across the street were losing their tempers, in which case it's quite possible one of them said something threatening to a cop. Maybe she's jealous they have some authority and respect when she's never done anything in her life to gain either.

John Andrews Stan

kiwifarms.net
Cecily has a long history of this bullshit.

742BAF38-7B43-440B-B5E9-7A6A76E02935.png

She also has a long history of urging people to march and demonstrate, then not showing up because she’s a fat, lazy POS. She even used black people as an excuse not to march in the 2017 pussy hat parades, because the organizers included too many cishet white women. Other times, she just makes up a malady.

79006AA3-2073-4113-A970-14B46478D176.jpeg

PurpleSquirrel

I fart on retards.
kiwifarms.net
Lol I didn't want to say it, but yeah it seems from her social media that she's turning out to be just how Cecily wanted her to be...extremist and intense, highly politicized, "counter-culture". I know it's a popular thing for a lot of people that age, but who knows if Tori will ever be allowed to grow out of it, since it seems Cecily is still stunted at that stage of development herself. Tori is surrounded by nothing but enabling and covertly toxic people and their wack ideologies, their whack behavior.

It makes me wonder how many of these kids she hangs out with have similar parents. The parents would have to be a bit similar, or strange, to pleasantly interact with Cecily enough that allows their kids to become friends. Eerie how these types of people seem to always find each other and congregate...
From my experience, kids "raised" like Tori tend to either: 1) be even crazier radicals than their parents in an attempt to both fit in to a dysfunctional upbringing and carve out their own identities; or 2) rebel by being super-conservative. Often you see them do 1) as long as they're living with the parent(s), and then transition into 2) when they move out and gain independence.

Sparklepants

Concerningly greasy
kiwifarms.net
From my experience, kids "raised" like Tori tend to either: 1) be even crazier radicals than their parents in an attempt to both fit in to a dysfunctional upbringing and carve out their own identities; or 2) rebel by being super-conservative. Often you see them do 1) as long as they're living with the parent(s), and then transition into 2) when they move out and gain independence.
Tori will probably fall into the TradCath side of the internet, get married at 18 and pump out babies for the glory of God just to stick it to Cecily.

Karl der Grosse

Like catnip for fat crazy women
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
when they move out and gain independence.

Pretty optimistic there. If Cecily hasn't gotten Tori on SSI before she's 18, I foresee a couple of semesters of attendance at community college, failing at that, and a whole lot of doing nothing. She's seen her parents, especially her dad, make a whole lifestyle out of sloth and I just don't think she's going to do any better. Tori's going to be at best, a register jockey at a grocery store. I wouldn't be surprised if her mother milks her for student loan money for a year or so, and then kicks her out when the cash stops coming.

Diana Moon Glampers

Handicapability Facilitator General
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If Tori does get pregnant and keeps the kid, Cecily will do her damnedest to capture it back and have another chance at motherhood. She is forever bawling at the babies that could have been, and I'm sure has laid the groundwork to get her daughter labeled as disabled and incompetent to be a child's legal guardian. Similar documentation probably doesn't really exist for Cecily, even though it should. Grandparents who have stunted their kid's emotional growth get charge of the kid's kids all the time, and they go on to fuck those kids up just as bad.