Horrorcow Cecily Kellogg / CecilyK / Uppercase Woman - unrepentant terrible human being liked by no one.

JudgingYou

kiwifarms.net
Ok so I’ve been away for a while and holy shit what happened to Tori? Has Cecily pushed her over the edge from a maybe lesbian to a full-fledged transgendered drag queen? Shaved fucking eyebrows and all?

Karl der Grosse

Like catnip for fat crazy women
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's a combination of things going on with Tori. First, there's genetics. Charlie and Cecily are both pretty ugly people, Cecily overwhelmingly so. Tori got both their genes. Second, there's diet. Cecily and Charlie shove shit food down Tori's throat because it's easier and they're lazy. They've been doing it since Tori was a toddler. So it's no surprise that she'd be inflating to Cecily size.

Those two factors are definite. They're just the way things are, there's no speculation involved. But there's another factor to consider: Tori's look may be a reaction to trauma. Molestation victims often make deliberate choices to make themselves less appealing to their abusers. Weight gain, cutting off hair, shaving eyebrows, baggy and drab clothing are all quite common reactions to sexual abuse. There are two possible vectors of sexual abuse that we know of in that household: the Philly Free School and Charlie. The PFS has very little active supervision going on by faculty or parents, young children are allowed to be alone, unsupervised, in rooms behind closed doors. Sexual abuse happens in normal, well-supervised schools, and the likelihood is that sexual abuse is rampant at PFS. And the 'faculty' and 'parents' at PFS are super-crunchy cop-haters, so there's zero possibility that they would ever call the cops if they did catch sexual abuse going on between students or even students/faculty. As for Charlie, it's possible but, in my opinion, unlikely. Charlie's a perv and a creep, but he seems to get his jollies by taking photos of cute young ladies on the street. He probably has a spankbank of upskirt shots, I imagine that's what really gets him off.

Ginger Piglet

Burglar of Jess Phillips MP
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's a combination of things going on with Tori. First, there's genetics. Charlie and Cecily are both pretty ugly people, Cecily overwhelmingly so. Tori got both their genes. Second, there's diet. Cecily and Charlie shove shit food down Tori's throat because it's easier and they're lazy. They've been doing it since Tori was a toddler. So it's no surprise that she'd be inflating to Cecily size.

Those two factors are definite. They're just the way things are, there's no speculation involved. But there's another factor to consider: Tori's look may be a reaction to trauma. Molestation victims often make deliberate choices to make themselves less appealing to their abusers. Weight gain, cutting off hair, shaving eyebrows, baggy and drab clothing are all quite common reactions to sexual abuse. There are two possible vectors of sexual abuse that we know of in that household: the Philly Free School and Charlie. The PFS has very little active supervision going on by faculty or parents, young children are allowed to be alone, unsupervised, in rooms behind closed doors. Sexual abuse happens in normal, well-supervised schools, and the likelihood is that sexual abuse is rampant at PFS. And the 'faculty' and 'parents' at PFS are super-crunchy cop-haters, so there's zero possibility that they would ever call the cops if they did catch sexual abuse going on between students or even students/faculty. As for Charlie, it's possible but, in my opinion, unlikely. Charlie's a perv and a creep, but he seems to get his jollies by taking photos of cute young ladies on the street. He probably has a spankbank of upskirt shots, I imagine that's what really gets him off.

Yep. And if you watch My 600lb Life, a very large proportion of the subjects have been molested or abused as children and turned to overeating as a result of that the same way others might turn to alcoholism or drugs.

I can see Tori occupying a seat in Dr Now's clinic by 2030, easily.

Save Goober

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Tori just looks to me like she's wearing trends. It's not uncommon for gen z women to shave their eyebrows and have short hair, and the elf ears and fancy eye makeup are trends as well.

It seems as though in the last decade, fashion subcultures were replaced with "genderqueer" so instead of having typical countercultures/alt fashion like scene or emo, they had "queer" fashion which encompasses a lot of terrible tumblr shit, especially awful haircuts.

I'm more concerned that Tori looks like a 30 year old woman and I 100% blame Cecily for feeding her some awful diet leading to that. But all the other choices Tori's made just look like common gen z fashion choices to me.

rocknrollmartian

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Looks like she updated her residence.

Also didn't see her DOB posted here or in the OP.
Cecily Kellogg
DOB: April 26, 1968
5848 Washington Ave
Philadelphia, PA 19143

cecilyk@gmail.com
cecily@cecilykellogg.com
cecily@doublegoodmedia.com

View attachment 1386446

Charles O'Hay
DOB: Aug. 31, 1962
cohay@aol.com
cohay@myway.com

I don't know a ton about Philly, but the place where they currently live sold for only $85K two years ago. I assume it's in a shit neighborhood/ghetto? The assigned public schools for their district are ranked 1/10, which is obviously abysmal.

Anyway, Cecily and Charlie could both hold part-time jobs at fucking Walmart or a gas station or do pizza delivery in the nicer burbs and be secure enough to pay their monthly rent/mortgage no problem. The fact that they still occasionally "struggle" takes an obscene commitment to stubbornness and laziness, lol. Nothing new, but it's always sobering to think about what massive losers they are.

Constellationzero

MAPP gas huffer
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Some friendly advice (take or leave with a grain of salt):

Be wary of the individual (Cecily) who constantly and regularly brings up past "Abuse/abuses" on social media--or any public platform. Most sane people who have survived abuse genuinely work to move past it and certainly don't want to rip the scab off old wounds.

I think self help books (while well intended), have encouraged and even taught people how to make everything all about them or the classic "How can I get in on this?" behavior we see with a lot of parasites.

Maybe she was Cecily was abused by her mother...maybe not. Either way, the book is only validating her horseshit claims and teaching her new ways to crybully and police others.

Gay Mouth

I see you shiver with anticip...
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
While I agree with all of this, I feel like it is possible it's not a reaction necessarily to being molested but maybe a reaction to how her mother raised her. I don't remember if Cecily was ever sexually abused, but PTSD can be inherited by the child without ever having to experience traumatic event, if the mother already had it. Tori may be reacting this way because it is what she was used to seeing by her mother, and her peers. Cecily may have shared some sensitive information about her own past with Tori, talking to her about inappropriate things, oversharing adult topics. And this could cause Tori to grow up fast and to experience anxiety similar to her mother's without knowing why. I am not saying it's impossible that she was molested, or that something similar happen at the filly free school. But all of this has been a long time coming--being raised by Cecily, is in itself traumatic. I am not sure if emotional incest can cause the same symptoms of being molested, but we all know that Cecily has such a relationship with her daughter, of emotional incest. That is laying the foundation for trauma and reactive behavior. It's really sad to think that Tori could have already been sexually abused, but I think most of her behavior a reaction to how her mother expects her to behave, to please Cecily and give emotional support and validation to her, and the rest sort of just falls into place with whatever other unfortunate life experiences Tori had.
I’m of the school of thought that Tori wasn’t molested. she’s a very confident girl in her own bad behaviors as she’s been spoilt and told she’s the most amazing thing on Earth. While of course it’s possible, and more likely because of her school, I believe the majority of her sexual trauma is just from the way she was raised.

Cecily is extremely sexual and loud about it online and I assume in front of her daughter. She put Tori in a position to decide her orientation at age 10, and celebrated it when she was queer. That creates a nice little positive reinforcement for associating with sexuality, even as a kid. From Tori’s perspective, ‘mom has sex and likes it, and she likes it when I am sexual too.’ Picking genderqueer is the best option as she gets alphabet points for mommy and only really has to hang out with her girlfriends, which she would’ve been doing anyway.

Second, Cecily is hideously ugly. By age ten kids can tell their parents are ugly. Tori’s probably realized the fuckedness of her genetics and struggles with feeling pretty.

Telling a girl she shouldn’t conform to any traditional beauty standards, while she should simultaneously be very confident in her sexuality is confusing for teen girls. To be sexually confident you need to believe you’re attractive, and usually step one of that is trying to look pretty. Looking pretty and feminine is a big no no with a mother like Cecily. I think the genderqueer stuff is a convenient step for Tori- mom is thrilled, she backs off a bit and just smiles and validates Tori, and Tori doesn’t have to feel the pressure of mom breathing down her neck and asking for lurid sex details. Just peck your friend on the lips and mommy leaves you alone.

All sperging aside, I believe Tori’s bizarre fashion choices spring from
A) thrift stores are cheap
B) her friends dress that way too
C) Cecily only wears giant black tarps so no fashion role model
D) she’s fat and it’s hard to find good tasteful fashion as a fat teenager

Dorsia.Reservation

Dorsia's Dixie Stampede & Plantation Wedding Venue
kiwifarms.net
Some friendly advice (take or leave with a grain of salt):

Be wary of the individual (Cecily) who constantly and regularly brings up past "Abuse/abuses" on social media--or any public platform. Most sane people who have survived abuse genuinely work to move past it and certainly don't want to rip the scab off old wounds.

I think self help books (while well intended), have encouraged and even taught people how to make everything all about them or the classic "How can I get in on this?" behavior we see with a lot of parasites.

Maybe she was Cecily was abused by her mother...maybe not. Either way, the book is only validating her horseshit claims and teaching her new ways to crybully and police others.

This is exactly what I've said about cows like Kelly Lenza.
These people talk about their trauma and supposed PTSD more than concentration camp survivors and combat vets.

This literally covers an endless list of people with threads here. They have even posted proof of it.

From her earliest internet footprint , cec has always been the victim and never at fault.

Even according to cecily, her mother is teaching college classes while suffering from dementia.
Someone with dementia is contributing to society more than cecily and her husband combined.

I don't think there was much abuse, if any...instead it was her mother questioning what was cecily doing with her life, her loser husband and what was happening to her grandchild.

fuzzyrodent85

kiwifarms.net
rsz_img_20200711_163915.jpg
I hate her tattoos so much. You'd think with all the money she's saved buying second hand sheets from Craigslist for Tori Cecily would be able to afford better ink.

John Andrews Stan

Call 901-922-9912 for sharts on-demand
kiwifarms.net
I am not, in general, a fan of cops. I’m also not a fan of indoctrination of children into the parent’s mental illness, be it molding the child into becoming a 10-year-old who ”comes out” as “pansexual” or this:

C06990EF-F2BF-47DD-8746-F56A3C3025B1.jpeg

Tori never stood a fucking chance of growing up to escape her parents’ bullshit. She’s already a workshy soap dodger who thinks her every flatulent expression is deep and edgy. Poor kid.

rocknrollmartian

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I am not, in general, a fan of cops. I’m also not a fan of indoctrination of children into the parent’s mental illness, be it molding the child into becoming a 10-year-old who ”comes out” as “pansexual” or this:

View attachment 1452928

Tori never stood a fucking chance of growing up to escape her parents’ bullshit. She’s already a workshy soap dodger who thinks her every flatulent expression is deep and edgy. Poor kid.

In a terrifying way, Tori is living in the best timeline considering her defiant and neglectful upbringing: It's now considered almost cool to be an ugly, fat enby with a massive chip on her shoulder. It's now acceptable to demand UBI and rent forgiveness while screeching about anarchy. Bullying is no longer actively tolerated, so every annoying little freak can sperg out without much social backlash or alienation as long as the freak espouses leftist beliefs. Tori can actually blend in and be an "activist" instead of the outcast loser child of loser parents she would have been in nearly any other decade or any other "school."

fuzzyrodent85

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1452928

At this point, maybe it is a good idea for Tori to suppourt BLM. If a cop shoots her while she's protesting then Tori will be put out of her misery. It's the most humane outcome possible.

John Andrews Stan

kiwifarms.net
In a terrifying way, Tori is living in the best timeline considering her defiant and neglectful upbringing: It's now considered almost cool to be an ugly, fat enby with a massive chip on her shoulder. It's now acceptable to demand UBI and rent forgiveness while screeching about anarchy. Bullying is no longer actively tolerated, so every annoying little freak can sperg out without much social backlash or alienation as long as the freak espouses leftist beliefs. Tori can actually blend in and be an "activist" instead of the outcast loser child of loser parents she would have been in nearly any other decade or any other "school."
Being “cool” doesn’t pay the fucking bills. Tori is going to live exactly as her parents have: hand to mouth, avoiding work as much as possible, relying on taxpayers, and fleeing unpaid bills under cover of night. The difference is that Cecily and Charlie had Charlie’s mother’s death to look forward to, certain they’d get free money. Tori doesn’t have a well-off parent, grandparent, friend, or anyone in her life with so much as two nickels to rub together, let alone anyone who can leave her an inheritance. She is well and truly screwed.

rocknrollmartian

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Being “cool” doesn’t pay the fucking bills. Tori is going to live exactly as her parents have: hand to mouth, avoiding work as much as possible, relying on taxpayers, and fleeing unpaid bills under cover of night. The difference is that Cecily and Charlie had Charlie’s mother’s death to look forward to, certain they’d get free money. Tori doesn’t have a well-off parent, grandparent, friend, or anyone in her life with so much as two nickels to rub together, let alone anyone who can leave her an inheritance. She is well and truly screwed.

Of course. I'm just saying that this is a far better time and place for Tori to be poor, fat, awkward, and gross than any other time in history, lol. That's a condemnation, not a commendation, of our current culture and society.

As for avoiding bills and responsibilities, that's why users and losers like the Kellogg-O'Hays are always pushing for welfare-adjacent "progressive" policies. Tori is likely always going to be relatively poor; however, if Charlie and Cecily can hold on to their current $80K ghetto rowhouse instead of losing it to foreclosure or destroying it through neglect (big if), it's possible that Tori can inherit it and maintain it, even with a shitty unskilled job, and be better off than many people in similar situations.

Anyway, I've always said that Tori has been uniquely screwed over from the start in ways that Charlie and Cecily--especially Charlie with his Ivy League education and respectable parents--never were. I think it's quite rare and hideously sad for somewhat "privileged" people to set their kid up for failure on purpose. That's why Cecily is one of the worst people on KF imo.

John Andrews Stan

kiwifarms.net
Do they own their house? I thought they skipped out on the one that they owned before the mortgage was done, and then moved somewhere else.
They fled under cover of night the home in the suburbs that they foreclosed on (and IIRC they only owed like $3k on it before it would have been theirs and not the bank’s). Cecily tried to hide this and made out like the suburbs were too racist and boring for them, so they moved into a ghetto rental. My understanding is that when Charlie’s mom finally died (may she RIP, now free from the daily humiliation of being this lazy asshole’s mother), they inherited enough to buy their new place.

QuokkaCaptain

The happiest of all the marsupials
kiwifarms.net

In a way, not having a well-off relative in her life might be a blessing: Pain is a powerful motivator, and if she is incapable of sponging off of relatives (because they have nothing to sponge off of) it might inspire her to find a job and learn some degree of responsibility.

...Or, she might just mooch off the welfare system. Or friends, until they get sick of her.

Poor kid.

Ginger Piglet

Burglar of Jess Phillips MP
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
find a job

But what is she qualified to do? With that ridiculous school and Cecily and O'Hat completely failing to impart any knowledge or skills themselves and crowing about how she's too badly behaved, sorry, "fierce," for actual school, I can't see this ever happening.