Horrorcow Cecily Kellogg / CecilyK / Uppercase Woman - unrepentant terrible human being liked by no one.

QuokkaCaptain

The happiest of all the marsupials
kiwifarms.net
But what is she qualified to do? With that ridiculous school and Cecily and O'Hat completely failing to impart any knowledge or skills themselves and crowing about how she's too badly behaved, sorry, "fierce," for actual school, I can't see this ever happening.

Basic entry-level jobs: Fast food, cashiering, anything else that is relatively low-skill. As for the attitude, one can only speculate: I find that the prospect of legitimate homelessness and inability to afford the basics compels a most people to control themselves, at least in the short-term.

Most people, anyway.

rocknrollmartian

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hey Cecily, how’s being a proud white gentrifier working out for you tonight? Somehow I doubt you’re shielding these “brown boys” from bullets with your body.
Quelle surprise, there's chaos and violence not even a mile from Cecily's shithole. Too bad she's a craven, blustery faux-activist or she could be out there protecting at least three or four innocent Basketball Americans with her gunt alone.

I wonder if the O'Kelloggs will soon be run out of the neighborhood for being white. :story:

Reggie Wanker

kiwifarms.net
She sides with the guy who was shot & killed while advancing on the cops with the knife.
She wrote on FB that it happened about ten blocks from her house and referred to him as a neighbor and wished him to "Rest in power."

And wrote: "Re-consider before posting "well, he had a knife." They didn't even TRY to de-escalate."

The guy shot ahd a knife and was advancing on the police. They had their guns out were backing away and ordered the guy to put the knife down, and he kept advancing and was 10 feet away when they fired. He could have lunged and had the knife in either of the cops in less than a a second. Does she expect the police to sit down and try to have a drum circle? The guy shot and killed by the police had a record of assault and resisting arrest after hitting a police officer, according , robbery, assault, and possessing an instrument of crime after kicking down the door of a woman and putting a gun to her head. He was also an aspiring rapper who rapped about shooting people and killing cops. : https://www.the-sun.com/news/1702596/walter-wallace-jr-rapping-cops-killed-criminal-record/

The stores in Cecil's area are getting looted. I wonder if she will get upset by this and think it is unfair that people are destroying the stores in her area making it harder for her to buy food and necessities.

Constellationzero

MAPP gas huffer
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She sides with the guy who was shot & killed while advancing on the cops with the knife.
She wrote on FB that it happened about ten blocks from her house and referred to him as a neighbor and wished him to "Rest in power."

And wrote: "Re-consider before posting "well, he had a knife." They didn't even TRY to de-escalate."

The guy shot ahd a knife and was advancing on the police. They had their guns out were backing away and ordered the guy to put the knife down, and he kept advancing and was 10 feet away when they fired. He could have lunged and had the knife in either of the cops in less than a a second. Does she expect the police to sit down and try to have a drum circle? The guy shot and killed by the police had a record of assault and resisting arrest after hitting a police officer, according , robbery, assault, and possessing an instrument of crime after kicking down the door of a woman and putting a gun to her head. He was also an aspiring rapper who rapped about shooting people and killing cops. : https://www.the-sun.com/news/1702596/walter-wallace-jr-rapping-cops-killed-criminal-record/

The stores in Cecil's area are getting looted. I wonder if she will get upset by this and think it is unfair that people are destroying the stores in her area making it harder for her to buy food and necessities.

Normally I'd refer to this one news video I saw a while ago. Some bucketmouth Nigadvocate was bitching about the way his local PD handled an armed confrontation (along with the "They didn't try to de-escalate!). So the chief invited said bucketmouth "pastor" to attend a police training session using firearms. The upshot is... Sambo was humbled (as he should be). But I don't hold out hope that he remembered any of it during subsequent police arrests of the local basket ball Americans.

So what I'm saying is this fat tattooed piece of tattooed shit could attend a similar training, but once the next opportunity for virtue signalling, running her oversized mouth, and/or getting a "memorial tattoo" instead of clothes/a roof/education for her daughter, she'll be Johnny on the Spot.

Now... for a JOB OFFER? Not so much. Probably won't have the spoons.

rocknrollmartian

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I saw that thing posted elsewhere where the city councilperson/whoever went to the police scenario training and learned that it wasn't so easy to deal with dangerous people in a fast moving situation.

As you said, I don't see Cecily doing that.

Of course not, and anyone who thinks that it would be easy is just a smug moron. Cops have issues sometimes, yes, but it's obvious that dealing with violent, erratic cracked- and methed-out criminal psychopaths with weapons who spend most of their time literally running around basketball courts or doing physical labor of some sort would present many challenges and wouldn't be so clean and straightforward.

Interesting that the dialogue surrounding this stuff is all about blaming cops for not being perfect and never about blaming societal menaces for being worthless and soulless.

Reggie Wanker

kiwifarms.net
I can't take credit for this image: but it says it all.

drop the knife - Copy.jpg

mutant clam ?

"radiating dicklust"
kiwifarms.net
I've heard survivors of shitty parents say that once they were out from under their parents' thumb, they thought about life totally differently. Part of me hopes Tori will get a room in a crappy apartment with a few roommates who have semi-normal lives (jobs, expect her to pay rent on time, that sort of thing), and re-think the way she was raised.
🌈
Look, tbqh I'd comfort eat if I was Tori. Her parents have neglected her and used her as a prop since birth. They've had to flee both foreclosure and eviction in the middle of the night. They've made her a target for predators at the Philly Free School and in the ghetto neighborhoods they moved to after losing their house in a safe, family-friendly area. Kids know this shit is happening, especially with parents who have no boundaries or shame. Molestation isn't the only reason kids take these turns. It's not like she's been taught any healthy coping tools or seen anything but gluttony and sloth modeled since birth. Her life is awful enough even without that.
In a way, not having a well-off relative in her life might be a blessing: Pain is a powerful motivator, and if she is incapable of sponging off of relatives (because they have nothing to sponge off of) it might inspire her to find a job and learn some degree of responsibility.

...Or, she might just mooch off the welfare system. Or friends, until they get sick of her.

Poor kid.
The only way I can respond to this thread is with a :powerlevel:, so I'll put the meat of it under a spoiler ... but I grew up in an environment similar to Tori's except I only had one parent and had to attend regular conventional ebil oppressive school.

My mom is basically a cross between a Reagan Republican version of Cecily here and Stephanie "Sapphire Crimson Claw" Cianfriglia. She didn't expect parenthood to be So Hard, You Guys, wasn't prepared because she could barely make competent decisions for herself, and didn't handle it well at all.

I was a sad, unpleasant kid who had a sad, unpleasant upbringing and counted the minutes until I could legally escape my mentally compromised mom and her dilapidated, hoarded, filthy bug-infested hovel.

Not to say I made great decisions from there on out -- in fact I made a lot of shitty ones, like but not limited to: going through my own "Radical" Fuck Tha Man!! phase, having questionable thrift store fashion, drinking too much, associating with ne'er-do-wells in the "queer" "punk" scenes, gaining weight in the hopes that gross men would leave me alone, flying by the seat of my pants financially, and joining more than one "art" "collective."
I'm sure most regular people thought I was a doomed waste of space for at least a good fifteen to twenty years.

But I grew out of my drunk phase, didn't develop a hard drug habit, and avoided going to jail or getting pregnant. I slowly learned how to dress and how to interact with other people. Today I have a decent sense of style, can hold a data-entry job, and am not entirely ashamed of myself and my life.

So despite all ...

... Tl;dr I think there's still hope for Tori to get her shit together.

It will take a willingness to examine other perspectives, a desire to change her situation, and the help of other kind people including a competent cognitive-behavioral therapist and/or a shrink.

But if I was able to lose weight, learn to get my limited money together, develop good hygiene and food habits, and get over my fear of what my mom had always told me was a big bad scary awful world where I would never succeed or find fulfillment ... ... ... I'll hold out a ton of rainbows for this kid as well.
:optimistic::optimistic::optimistic:

(Please excuse formatting because I'm on mobile and have tard fingers! @QuokkaCaptain, I couldn't figure out how to attribute your final quote up there, but you have my : agree : for sure.)

mutant clam ?

"radiating dicklust"
kiwifarms.net
Honestly, I hope Tori sees this some day. Get your feels/puzzle/rainbow/derp ratings ready, because if she does, I have some sincere positive advice and it goes like this:

Gurl (or boi or enby or however you may want to label yourself by that time), you are not alone and despite what you may think, most people in general will be decent towards you if you approach the world in good faith.
Believe it or not, even most authority figures, including members of the Armed Forces and cops! Most of them just want to do their job in the least stressful way possible and go home, like the rest of us. Leave them alone and they'll leave you alone in return.

Things might be very different by the time you're old enough to make these kinds of choices, but for a start: I strongly encourage you find some way to earn money as soon as you can -- yeah, capitalism and all, but you can find a way to support yourself without totally compromising your ethics. You can find nice shit at Goodwill and flip it for a profit, for example. Cannabis is probably legal in PA by this point, so you could get work at a dispensary once you turn 18. There's always an organic grocery store or food co-op looking for employees, etc. etc.
You will want to hold onto as much of your own money as you can, even keep some secret from your folks if possible, because it will allow you a measure of independence they already enjoy as adults and they're fascists if they disagree.

I also recommend you move out West, because PA is a shit hole. The culture in cities out here is much more welcoming to left-leaning people and there are social programs widely available to help you get on your feet. It's really rewarding, and will give you a great sense of accomplishment, to work with other people to help yourself succeed, maybe even go on to extend the same favor to others! You can absolutely participate in shaping society in a positive direction, even if you show up with a just a GED and your dreams.
(You might not even need the GED, because plenty of programs will help you get that, and work towards a college degree if you end up wanting that too!)

Plus, any taxes you pay -- whether in sales tax or taxable income -- will go more towards stuff like infrastructure, public programs, and the like instead of towards the defense industry or, increasingly, police.

There are lots of employment opportunities on the West Coast as well: you can find work at a farm, even an organic one, especially if you're willing to learn some Spanish through Rosetta Stone or something. Picking produce is kind of like a Candy Crush game, and you get to be outside developing mad muscles at the same time. I'm not saying you have to become a fitspo model, but it's really cool to be physically strong no matter if you're wiry or chubby.

Just try to avoid working on cannabis farms, especially in Humboldt and the "Emerald Triangle", because as of 2020 that whole culture is a clusterfuck. People get disappeared like it's Argentina in the 1970s, and having a vagina = being especially vulnerable.
Guess that's probably true, to some extent, of most agricultural work ... and you're probably really good at handling yourself in sketchy situations already because of your street smarts and life experiences ... but it's still better to minimize certain risks and go easy on yourself in that respect.
It's still totally fine to get a dispensary job though, or even help out an up and coming edibles company or something, since the industry as a whole is almost definitely not going out of style any time soon. In general, it's better to be on the payroll somewhere, because at least then there's a paper trail, they're accountable for paying the wages you've earned, and they have incentive to not let you go missing. Not trying to demonize anything or freak you out ... Just saying.

Despite higher costs of living on the West Coast, it's also very possible to find affordable ways to survive, because it's not like you'll be trying to rent a 3br condo in San Francisco or anything. The affordable digs won't be glamorous, but you'll make do and don't need all that high-end stuff anyway. You'll probably end up living with a bunch of other young people, like other commenters have said, and that's fine as long as you pull your own weight in the household.
In general, I would avoid moving in the same dwelling space with people who aren't around your age, if only because you'll have more in common with peers. But you might meet an older lady who's renting out a spare room or whatever, and that's like striking gold. Again, if you can pull your own weight around the place, that will make you invaluable to a good landlord and give you a sense of personal satisfaction too.

As for interpersonal advice ... I'm kind of a standoffish person and somewhat of a weirdo myself, so that's probably out of my depths, but you can absolutely find mentors and friends to help you without harming or exploiting you. If nothing else, get on public health insurance and find a therapist if you feel like you could be doing better in any way -- you can absolutely find a practitioner who can help you be the best you *without* compromising your ethics or molding you into just another drone in squaresville.
You can trust me on this, because that's what I did, and I'm also a very strong-willed person with very firm convictions in my beliefs.

Most of all, I hope you know there is nothing wrong with asking for help and being open to learn new things, like a skill or trade or chore. You might not always love it or agree 100% with everyone around you ideologically, and it will be hard no matter what, but it's hard to do basically anything worthwhile anyway.
I swear, if you plant the seeds of a life you want, it WILL grow.

If you've read this, even just for the sake of finding something to argue with, you're already on your way.

Good luck, and I know you can do it! Even if only to stick it to anyone who didn't think you could. :smug:

Before anyone asks: I do feel better now. :sighduck:

edited to fix a word and add a duck.

Last edited:

rocknrollmartian

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The problem for many who have upbringings like Tori's is that they often can't even pinpoint what is wrong with their families. Yes, they may feel "different" or resent what other people own or how other people seem to live and magically "have it together," but the fundamentals needed for change are so foreign to them that they can't even conceptualize them, much less act on them. (PL: I only knew my life was unusual/dysfunctional by comparing myself to normies, and I still felt defensive and protective about my sick family for many years.) Also, Tori doesn't have the benefit of attending a normal school with exposure to normal people who strive to be better and expect their kids to try hard and set goals.

I expect Tori to be a lazy loser grifter her entire life, just like Charlie and Cecily. Biden/Harris and most politicians going forward will facilitate this sort of thing, too; society is quickly normalizing and rewarding a lot of terrible traits. Tori has no moral foundation at all, no appropriate behavioral modeling at home, plus rotten genetics along with it. It's very difficult to extricate yourself from a lifetime of brainwashing and neglect without someone showing you the right way and actively supporting you. And let's be real: It's a lot "easier" for a sad slob to live in a cheap house in the ghetto and receive social services or bounce around from one mindless job to the next than it is to learn how to be a real person, channel one's ambition, and build a purposeful life. Tori is a lost cause.

mutant clam ?

"radiating dicklust"
kiwifarms.net
The problem for many who have upbringings like Tori's is that they often can't even pinpoint what is wrong with their families. Yes, they may feel "different" or resent what other people own or how other people seem to live and magically "have it together," but the fundamentals needed for change are so foreign to them that they can't even conceptualize them, much less act on them. (PL: I only knew my life was unusual/dysfunctional by comparing myself to normies, and I still felt defensive and protective about my sick family for many years.) Also, Tori doesn't have the benefit of attending a normal school with exposure to normal people who strive to be better and expect their kids to try hard and set goals.

I expect Tori to be a lazy loser grifter her entire life, just like Charlie and Cecily. Biden/Harris and most politicians going forward will facilitate this sort of thing, too; society is quickly normalizing and rewarding a lot of terrible traits. Tori has no moral foundation at all, no appropriate behavioral modeling at home, plus rotten genetics along with it. It's very difficult to extricate yourself from a lifetime of brainwashing and neglect without someone showing you the right way and actively supporting you. And let's be real: It's a lot "easier" for a sad slob to live in a cheap house in the ghetto and receive social services or bounce around from one mindless job to the next than it is to learn how to be a real person, channel one's ambition, and build a purposeful life. Tori is a lost cause.
Eh ... I could never pinpoint what was wrong with my situation and was really defensive, even protective, of the crazy lady who ruined my early life too. "You don't understand, she was so abused!!1!" and "she may be a freak, but she's MY freak!!!1!" type of thing.

And I kept in contact, toeing the party line to her face, well into my adulthood.

It took her pulling a couple particularly egregious stunts and a few solid friends validating my smoldering sense of unease for me to finally decide shit was FUBAR. Crying every day because you finally understand your mother is psychologically ruined isn't a tenable lifestyle, so I looked up a therapist and roughly half a decade later here we are.

Tbh reading various troll forums drag dementoids with similar problems helped me cotton on to the issues and steer me in a more positive mental direction as well. Cyber boolying for everyone 2024!

Also, to be clear, I don't have a problem with people like Tori receiving welfare*. If she ends up being NEET-adjacent, selling nugs to rich hipster hippies by day and drawing big-tiddy anime furries well into the night while pulling food stamps or even living in some Section 8 studio apartment ... I'd much rather that than her pulling long cons on people who thought they were "friends", committing full blown frauds and thefts, and sticking a needle in her arm until she ODs or ends up in prison.

It's totally fine that we agree to disagree. :drink:

* Thank you, [my state] taxpayers. So many of us losers, burnouts, and poorly-raised people have benefitted from your largesse.

rocknrollmartian

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Also, to be clear, I don't have a problem with people like Tori receiving welfare*.

Well, I do, lol. No one should aspire to be on welfare, and the attitude that taxpayers should support NEET losers is the very worst of Bernie broism. The fact that it's a lofty reach for Tori to work at Target stocking shelves for $15 an hour to avoid stealing from productive citizens is abysmal and absurd.

mutant clam ?

"radiating dicklust"
kiwifarms.net
Well, I do, lol. No one should aspire to be on welfare, and the attitude that taxpayers should support NEET losers is the very worst of Bernie broism. The fact that it's a lofty reach for Tori to work at Target stocking shelves for $15 an hour to avoid stealing from productive citizens is abysmal and absurd.
I don't disagree that it isn't an aspirational lifestyle, but eh. Better than us paying for her ass to sit in jail.

Food stamps cost us each pennies per year, and there's a good chance someone will feel motivated to get off the program eventually because it fucking sucks, whereas housing a prisoner adds up and can last forever.

(For the record, I think Bernie can shove it up his pruny ass and don't want anyone to think I like him. You can think pretty much anything else about me, I'm a troll fag who talks shit on gossip forums after all, but never think I'm a Bernietard.)

[Edited to clarify that I was being flippant (because troll fag on a bullying forum) about Tori's options being "welfare" or "full-on criming". I seem to remember posting a turbo-autistic mini-tutorial outlining all the ways a feral kid could avoid growing up to be a total drain on society, so the idea that I think all NEETs should receive permacoddling is a straw man in this discussion and indeed absurd.

But I also have to remind myself not to get too invested in the concept of some awful stranger's neglected child's fucked-up life, because troll fag on a bullying forum. :drink: ]

Last edited:

John Andrews Stan

Call 901-922-9912 for sharts on-demand
kiwifarms.net
I’m a literal anarchist and I find it difficult to get too angry about my stolen money that feeds needy kids. Yes, I’m still angry the thugs are stealing from us all and it’s still morally indefensible. But filling hungry bellies is the least reprehensible of all the ways they spend our cash.

That said, dependence as a lifestyle does have a death toll — and a misery toll.