Celebrity lolcows -

BigAltheGreat921

kiwifarms.net
Oh boy, showbiz has been home to plenty of these.

-- Justin Bieber (most notably a few days ago with his DUI)
-- Charlie Sheen (has toned it down, but the whole "tiger blood" and "bi-winning" thing was hilarious)
-- Amanda Bynes (called celebs ugly on Twitter among other things, is doing better now though)
-- Lindsay Lohan (need I say more?)

These are just a few examples. Got anyone else?

The Dude

My dad says that's for pussies.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Rosie O'Donnell
Hilary Clinton (Ask her about Bengazie and see how she reacts)
Kanye West
The Kardashians
Mel Gibson

Saney

Slayer of the Love-Shys
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
For the record, Gibson is an American actor, born in New York and everything. He's your problem, not ours.

Trombonista

50ft Firebreathing Wogglebug for President
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I have the same birthday as Mel Gibson. :(

Pine Tar

Disrespecting skeletons
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Can I say George Brett? Because sometimes, he uh, poos his pants.

For people who aren't baseball fans, he's the guy in my avatar.

NIA-DOA 2.0

kiwifarms.net
I remember hearing that Tila Tequila, an obscure D-list reality "star", lost her mind has been going on about the Illuminati and lizard people. Not sure if you could call her a celebrity, but she definitely seems to be a lol-cow if there is validity to the claims.

caffeinated_wench

kiwifarms.net
Kanye West, certainly.

Justin Bieber as well. He's been acting more and more like a little shit nowadays.

The Kardashians.

(To be fair, I think those three are on a lot of people's lists.)

There's someone else... I can't remember who, but it was something stupid.

Jewelsmakerguy

(Cheesy 80s music intensifies)
kiwifarms.net
Do politicians count, because there is Rob Ford and his cocaine scandal.

And let's not forget that rant Christian Bale made in 2009 (what is it with people named Chris and infamy anyways).

Trombonista

50ft Firebreathing Wogglebug for President
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Christian Bale isn't a lolcow unless he does rants like that on the set of every film he makes.

Pickle Man

kiwifarms.net
NIA-DOA 2.0 said:
I remember hearing that Tila Tequila, an obscure D-list reality "star", lost her mind has been going on about the Illuminati and lizard people. Not sure if you could call her a celebrity, but she definitely seems to be a lol-cow if there is validity to the claims.
She also claim that Hitler was a misjudged person, a prophet and that she the reincarnation of Hitler.

Saney

Slayer of the Love-Shys
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Pickle Man said:
NIA-DOA 2.0 said:
She also claim that Hitler was a misjudged person and that she the reincarnation of Hitler.
So, she's on all of the drugs?

Pickle Man

kiwifarms.net
Saney said:
Pickle Man said:
NIA-DOA 2.0 said:
She also claim that Hitler was a misjudged person and that she the reincarnation of Hitler.
So, she's on all of the drugs?
Either that or those beer bottle that the juggalo hit her with might cost her some brain damaged.

Strewth

HAIL SATAN
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Iä! Iä! said:
The Dude said:
How could I forget Brittany Spears?
Everyone else has.
You bitch.

Shia definitely counts. My friend's brother recently managed to film him head butting someone in a nightclub.

Edited for spelling.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino