Celebrity lolcows -

beautiful person

accept my diversity
kiwifarms.net
Major thread necro, but I'll bite

Barely a celebrity anymore outside of her social media chimpouts, but Azealia Banks fits pretty close to the traditional definition of a lolcow. Starts shit with more famous people on Twitter all the time, to the point that she's had multiple accounts banned, but keeps coming back. One time she posted a video of herself killing a chicken 'as a sacrifice' or some shit.

Last edited:

Syaoran Li

Redneck Doomer
kiwifarms.net
Slightly off-topic, but I've always been curious as to why Charlie Sheen hasn't been #MeToo'd given his insane lolcow and horrorcow antics.

You'd think he'd be the perfect low-hanging fruit for virtue-signalling given his year-long public self-destruction and several decades worth of rumors about rampant hedonism and misbehavior including accusations of pedophilia and sexual sadism, which might I add that nearly all of those accusations predate the Me Too movement and the Q-Anon conspiracy bullshit.

Plus since his career is essentially over and he's seen as more of a punchline these days, you'd think they'd finally put him out by the woodshed and put him down for good like they did with Bill Cosby.

Tellingly, Cosby had been doing heinous shit since at least the late 70's, but wasn't even accused until he was elderly, in poor health, and was completely culturally irrelevant outside of that one Simpsons meme about Pokemon and Jazz Music (and being hated by the black community for calling out their own toxic bullshit)

While Sheen is a lot younger than Cosby, he's also similarly culturally irrelevant and in poor health (Cosby was legally blind due to old age and diabetes, while Sheen is HIV positive and has no doubt wrecked his body with decades of drug abuse) and while I am sure that Charlie Sheen is a lefty,

I don't think he's "woke" enough to be considered valuable by the Millennial Leftist types (and if he is, he's not as public about it) so I doubt anyone is protecting him.

Yeah, he is part Latino but even then, Latinos are not as high on the Progressive Stack as blacks are and yet R. Kelly got the Me Too treatment (Bill Cosby was the first one to get the Me Too treatment, but he was hated by SJW's and the black community) and let's be honest, everyone knew R. Kelly was guilty since at least the early 2000's, but was defended by the black community for similar reasons as OJ Simpson (there was even an episode of The Boondocks in 2005 that made fun of this) and now R. Kelly is getting thrown under the bus because it's convenient.

I'm surprised nobody has done the Me Too treatment to Charlie Sheen yet, but then again maybe it'd be too obvious right now and he's not as high-value of a target.

Then again, Kavanaugh proved that Me Too is not as ironclad as we thought it used to be (granted, he had friends in high places) and if Vic Mignonga is able to win his upcoming defamation lawsuit (and in the process be the first male celebrity to beat the Me Too crowd) then maybe the SJW's might finally drop the hammer on Charlie Sheen as an attempt to save face.

TL;DR-Hollywood is a cesspit full of degenerates and potential horrorcows and I would not have sex with them.

rappaport

kiwifarms.net
Over the past year or so, Bam Margera, who prior to this most recent piling out was on a "sober kick" where he was "getting back to skating", has completely fallen off. Rumors of smoking meth, obvious massive drinking, combined with absolutely no filter made for some crazy shit. I kept thinking I should make a thread about it, but honestly this dude deserves 0 attention. I do wish i saved the insta post where he wrote out and posted some crazy letter about how his mom and the county he lives in destroyed his life, and how his wife is a faggot... :story:

However, someone else put together a really good edit of all of his insta-antics, at least all of the videos. Worth a watch because there is no youtuber talking over it, its just the source material from Bam's insta and his "wife's" live streams. It tells the arc of him planning an event at his "Castle" and wraps up that whole story well.

Btw he also recently had a kid, whom he named "Phoenix Wolf". So when you hear him talking about that, thats what its referring to. The "comedian" onstage at the end is some nobody from Connecticut who is basically trying to act as Bam's manager lately (Vinny Beedle), trying to shoehorn him into a stand-up career to boost his own fame.

The Ghost of ODB

Actually not a TERF
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, he is part Latino but even then, Latinos are not as high on the Progressive Stack
Martin Sheen, was born Ramón Gerard Antonio Estévez in Dayton, Ohio, to two white immigrant parents: Mary-Ann Phelan from Tipperary, Ireland, and Francisco Estévez Martínez, from Galicia, Spain. While this technically makes him Hispanic, he is white. He is not Latino.

And lefties hate Charlie Sheen with a burning passion.

Syaoran Li

Redneck Doomer
kiwifarms.net
And lefties hate Charlie Sheen with a burning passion.
I'm honestly not surprised, which makes the fact he hasn't received the Me Too treatment yet all the more jarring.

Lefties hate him, there's been rampant rumors of pedophilia and sexual sadism circulating about him since the late 80's, his career's essentially dead so he's an easy target, so you'd think he'd be the perfect target for Me Too,

Vic Mignonga got the same treatment based on zero evidence of anything and he was a lot less visible and prolific of a target as Charlie Sheen is, and Vic was pretty much targeted solely because lefties hate him (and possibly also because Chris Sabat is trying to further his career by pulling some Game Of Thrones/Vampire: The Masquerade-tier political maneuvering at Funimation)

I actually have a bit of a conspiracy theory as to why Sheen hasn't been thrown under the bus by Hollywood in this post-Weinstein era. It sounds kind of crazy but it also kind of makes sense....

I think more than anybody else, Charlie Sheen knows where all the bodies are buried, figuratively speaking.

Weinstein's downfall put a spotlight at the rampant abuses in Hollywood, which unfortunately became forgotten by the mainstream media as Me Too stopped being a well-intended call-out of legit predators in showbiz and became the Woke Inquisition.

I'm sure there's a lot of Hollywood producers, directors, and possibly actors who did a lot of heinous shit in the 80's and 90's (the height of Sheen's film career) and chances are that Charlie Sheen knows about it and has probably got a lot of dirt on some Hollywood big-wigs thanks to his rampant hedonism.

Also, I'm sure the lefties want to drop the hammer on Charlie Sheen, but the higher-ups are afraid to because he probably has a lot of dirt he could use against them (especially the older guard in Hollywood) and of all the people who could get the Me Too treatment, he's the most likely to fight back and derail the whole movement and he won't even have to lawyer up like Vic Mignogna did.

All Charlie Sheen would have to do is just drop some truth bombs and take down a lot of the Hollywood lefties with him since he's got nothing to lose at this point. Think about it, the guy is HIV positive and in poor health, his career is dead with no hope of revival and he knows it, and he's a batshit insane wildcard.

That's really the only reason I can think of as to why such an obvious sex pest and lefty hate sink like Charlie Sheen hasn't been targeted yet.

Last edited:

Oscar Wildean

Bitchiest bitch in town.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Was it ever proven that Charlie Sheen beat Denise Richards? I remember that coming out way before the rape accusations. I also vaguely remember Denise's details getting leaked on The Smoking Gun.

Big Nasty

Unfettered scum
kiwifarms.net
Bam Margera's always been an annoying loser. It's bad when Steve-o of all people ends up being the good one.

Who knew that a person who was famous for beating up his father for fun would end up being obnoxious in the later years. Total surprise.
Bam Margera is a drunken fuckup, just like Don Vito was.

When you watch the old CKY/Jackass material, Bam comes off as nothing but a smug bully and control freak. Ryan Dunn was the guy who had actual talent.

I think Bam is currently staying in a mental health facility.

Oscar Wildean

Bitchiest bitch in town.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Bam Margera is a drunken fuckup, just like Don Vito was.

When you watch the old CKY/Jackass material, Bam comes off as nothing but a smug bully and control freak. Ryan Dunn was the guy who had actual talent.

I think Bam is currently staying in a mental health facility.
I always thought Weeman was one of the coolest guys in that group. Although I'm basing this on how nice he was when my mom met him once, and not the show. He was real laid back and friendly. Bam Margera was annoying in his Jackass days for sure.

J

JM 590

kiwifarms.net
You could tell everyone had a hell of a great time throwing Bam in that snake pit in Jackass 3.

Who knew that a person who was famous for beating up his father for fun would end up being obnoxious in the later years. Total surprise.
And now he's turning into his father, and being beaten up by his life choices.

P

PL 001

kiwifarms.net
TBH the shit he wrote for the past 10-15 years seem like a joke.

Read in another thread his kids are a bit lulzy as well.
I can see his daughter being a bit of a cow (lesbian priest in the Unitarian Church) preaches a lot of pseudoscience and woo woo.

Don't really know much about his sons, but Joe Hill seems like a decent guy from what I do know.

Coelacanth

Your local shitposting living fossil.
kiwifarms.net
TBH the shit he wrote for the past 10-15 years seem like a joke.

Read in another thread his kids are a bit lulzy as well.
Can back this up. Joe Hill shoved a bit of gender politics into N0S4A2 concerning the main villain of the story - he described his laugh as "an old man making crude joke about a feminist" - and the character we're meant to be reading as is the MC's son, who most likely has no idea what a feminist is at his age. It's jarring and stupid to say the least.

• Informative
Reactions: MsStevieMarie

ProgKing of the North

^^^^FUCKTARD^^^^
kiwifarms.net
Stephen King has become a massive lolcow, which is a shame since I used to be such a huge fan of his. I just can't take him seriously anymore.
What’s he done other than have TDS (which honestly I don’t give a shit about, I’m not gonna stop liking a favorite author over Donald fucking Trump)?

P

PL 001

kiwifarms.net
What’s he done other than have TDS (which honestly I don’t give a shit about, I’m not gonna stop liking a favorite author over Donald fucking Trump)?
His opinions on Trump hardly factor into why I view him as a lolcow. It can be obnoxious, but he's no different in that regard to any other schlub with a Twitter account.

Probably about to get into some sperging, so get those autism reactions ready...

I think the biggest factor for me in why I view him as a lolcow is how he seems to have "sold out" and entered a mixture of hypocrite and appealing to the WOKE!!! crowd.

Take for example his thoughts on Kubrick's adaptation of The Shining. He fucking hates it, seeing it as completely missing the point of his novel and feeling cold and sterile. While I disagree with him, I can understand why he feels that way in wanting film adaptations to stick somewhat faithful to the source.

Then we get The Dark Tower movie, something I had been dying for, as those novels mean a great deal to me. I was so psyched! Then we get Idris Elba as Roland. Elba is a good actor, but Roland is explicitly stated to be white. His skin color plays a fairly major role in the novels regarding one of his traveling companions. Voice one iota of skepticism, and you get bombarded with cries of "racist!"

When the movie (which tried cramming 8 doorstopper length novels into 90 minutes...and you better believe King shilled the fuck out of it) bombed horrifically, his big suggestion to improve it was "give Roland a hat in the next one"

The fuck???

Another case of him being a hypocrite regarding film adaptations not being faithful to the novels is the recent remake of Pet Sematary. Movie's still new so I won't go into a detailed description, but it changes a great deal and deviates VERY heavily from the book. Kubrick's movie is hot garbage but these movies are a-ok?

He's gotten into a recent revival of popularity, is raking in some serious cash and I think he just doesn't give a shit anymore about staying true to his morals. Whore out the latest movie, no matter how dreadful it is, rake in the dough and snark at "haters" who wonder what the hell happened to him.

catches breath I think I'm done now.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino