CEOs of Disney, Mastercard and Salesforce all resign within 24 hours -

• Despite what alcoholic retards are saying, there are no plans to shut down the Kiwi Farms.

RedAntiNationalist

Wake up in the morning, I got gay ops on my mind
kiwifarms.net
Head honchos at Mastercard, Walt Disney Co., and Salesforce, which all sit in the top half of the Fortune 500, are stepping aside, leaving many to speculate about the strange confluence of high-profile departures.

Last edited by a moderator:

Buttigieg2020

Fuck
kiwifarms.net
Bob Iger announced he was stepping down a long time ago. That has nothing to do with the virus.

The Salesforce guy was sharing a CEO position with a guy who was getting paid more. He’s leaving because he can make more money elsewhere.

If California Senator Feinstein suddenly disappears I’d worry, but CEO departures happen constantly.

Last edited:

Spooky Bones

🦴 🎺 🦴
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's some Q-tard site but it's keeping track:
It's Hal Turner, my dude. He's notable as a crazy, loud, and very glowing WN. He's a confirmed FBI snitch/agent-provocateur. He is autistically notable for having had beef with "Anonymous" when it was relevant (well, as relevant as it ever was.) Here's his old ED article. He's a piece of Internet history and I'm surprised that he crawled back after the savaging he took, but I'm not surprised that he'd be into Q-shit, doomerism, and deranged eschatology. People will take anything from these types, like they do with the really hokey crooked televangelists. OP is either a faggot or trolling or both.

Shield Breaker

^_^
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is the source of the article BTW

Turner's viewpoints typically encompass Holocaust denial, conspiracy theory, white supremacy,[citation needed] and have included calls for assassination of government officials. In August 2010, he was convicted for making threats against three federal judges with the 7th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals, for which he spent two years in prison.

Spooky Bones

🦴 🎺 🦴
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Turner's viewpoints typically encompass Holocaust denial, conspiracy theory, white supremacy,[citation needed] and have included calls for assassination of government officials. In August 2010, he was convicted for making threats against three federal judges with the 7th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals, for which he spent two years in prison.
Boring lede relative to how spicy a guy he is.

My client was trained by the FBI as an agent provocateur. He was told where the line was — what he could say. His job was basically to publish information which would cause other parties to act in a manner which would lead to their arrest

—Hal Turner's lawyer Orozco in court [1]

Smertest Wisard

*opens spellbook* OwO what's this?
kiwifarms.net
I wouldn't expect them to be headed to the bunkers over COVID-19. They're already mostly cut off from the general public, and even so it's only a 2% death rate that can probably be avoided if you're reasonably healthy with top of the line medical care.
Economic crash is almost certain though, especially in the US where we've got big groups of homeopaths and stupidly expensive medical services.

RedAntiNationalist

Wake up in the morning, I got gay ops on my mind
kiwifarms.net

The source of this article has nothing to do with the content. Thanks.

Boris Blank's glass eye

Ring the bell, Roll down the street
kiwifarms.net
Dunno, I haven't heard anything about "the elites" being in the general risk groups. Might take Soros though :optimistic::optimistic::optimistic:
COVID-19 kills the same people a regular flu would: the very young, the elderly, and people with pre-existing lung and/or respiratory tract conditions.
Only substantial difference is we don't have a cure or a vaccine for coronavirus.

Tags
None