Horrorcow Chagen / Chagen46 / Frostav / Vadara - Shit, shota, and diaper fetishist, GamerGhazi sperg, b& from TV Tropes, hates yuri and "yurifags"

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

Hellfire

Sugar Cubes
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
upload_2016-6-28_19-27-7.png

oUDHT83.jpg

Jackpot. Unless it's here already. In which case, not jackpot.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/fdaccos
It's in the OP, that was something I found early on connecting Vadara to Frostav (he changed the name when he was banned from GamerGhazi on the Frostav account, since he was in their Steam group).

Buck Bumble

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 109352

oUDHT83.jpg

It's in the OP, that was something I found early on connecting Vadara to Frostav (he changed the name when he was banned from GamerGhazi on the Frostav account, since he was in their Steam group).

Ah. Thanks. I'm kinda just going through the known names and seeing what comes up. My apologies for not checking that sooner.

Buck Bumble

kiwifarms.net
http://forum.theonyxpath.com/forum/...eager-to-share-to-explore?p=666433#post666433

Has his cringy White Wolf RPG OC come up yet?

The music she plays and sings sounds extremely grating to the ears of God and Exalt alike, and she's constantly told to keep it down. She refers to it as "Post-Hardcore", which does nothing to help others understand. But she knows that when she gets that Starmetal amplifier and rocks the fuck out that all will finally see the glorious light, baby. As of now she's a Gold Faction member as she believes that the release of the Solars marks the end of the Age of Sorrows.

Her attire completely offends older Sidereals and Gods. She wears a black dress covered in cute smiling skills, hearts pierced with arrows, and with the phrases "♥~I HOPE YOU DIE~♥" and "I'LLKILLYOU" emblazoned on it. Then we have the heart tattoos. And the cute skull earrings. And the gigantic fucking ribbon that she uses as a bizarre corset. And skull pendant. And the manacles with broken chains on them. And her painted-black nails with skulls on them. And the fact that she scrawled "HAVE A NICE DEATH~♥"on the back wall of her office. in massive letters with chibi and unnvervingly-adorable paintings of people dying all over the place. Her outfit and aesthetic is this fucked up mix of gothic lolita, emo, and punk culture. She has been mistaken for a rogue Abyssal no less than five times. Sometimes even her fellow Endings are worried that she's gonna lose it one day...or already has lost it.

She says it's to cope with the fact that her patron makes her murder babies in their sleep.

StarvingAutist

Emperor of Aspergia
kiwifarms.net
Oh, God, this takes me back to 2010-era TV Tropes.

Back when the mods were overly permissive and kind of creepy, where everyone tried to sound like an anime villain on Troper Tales, when every other page title was some 90's anime reference that nobody would get, and when every new episode of Haruhi Suzumiya would cause at least five different arguments. And, of course, when tropers where simultaneously afraid of everything and aroused by everything.

It was a horrible time to be alive. But I still like it better than TV Tropes nowadays. Felt like it had more of an identity back then.

Alberto Balsalm

No Xmas for John Quays
kiwifarms.net
memaXb0.png

He got banned over the post quoted in this screenshot. Dude just can't not be an asshole to people for no reason. (Context: his first post here was an indignant "why it is like this?" lore question, and while the rest of the users entered a complex and reasonable-seeming debate about it, he just repeated his initial point over and over.)

Bonus: Chagen's stance on character creation.
0SxUr6S.png

You know, he's... actually a lot like Connor, if Connor was a disgusting pedophile.

Buck Bumble

kiwifarms.net
memaXb0.png

He got banned over the post quoted in this screenshot. Dude just can't not be an asshole to people for no reason. (Context: his first post here was an indignant "why it is like this?" lore question, and while the rest of the users entered a complex and reasonable-seeming debate about it, he just repeated his initial point over and over.)

Bonus: Chagen's stance on character creation.
0SxUr6S.png

You know, he's... actually a lot like Connor, if Connor was a disgusting pedophile.

I appreciate you finding that. I wasn't having much luck.

Have an exchange of bonuses.

lNHwM0Y.png

KQcjA3e.png

Anustart

kiwifarms.net
Holy shit, this kid fell hard and fast. He's barely out of his teens and already a hopeless shutin Redditor who gets off to real kids, anime kids, diapers, and scat. His professional life hasn't even started and it's already ruined.

Supervise your autistic weeaboo teenagers' internet activities god damn.

Buck Bumble

kiwifarms.net
Holy shit, this kid fell hard and fast. He's barely out of his teens and already a hopeless shutin Redditor who gets off to real kids, anime kids, diapers, and scat. His professional life hasn't even started and it's already ruined.

Supervise your autistic weeaboo teenagers' internet activities god damn.

I give him two years before he goes from his 'incel' hilarity to rambling about how his issues stop him from talking to girls ala Grant McKellen.

Ol' Slag

Pouring a fourty for the shorties!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is this the only pic of Chagen we have?

Attachments

• ChagenPhoto.jpg
    ChagenPhoto.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 441