Horrorcow Chagen / Chagen46 / Frostav / Vadara - Shit, shota, and diaper fetishist, GamerGhazi sperg, b& from TV Tropes, hates yuri and "yurifags"

• ATTN NEW USERS: I strongly suggest using a real, alter-ego email address from a reputable provider and using a Password Manager to securely keep tack of it. If you forget your email and password I cannot restore your account. These are good practices in general so stop being lazy.

Hellfire

Sugar Cubes
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He's still randomly chimping about yuri. :story:
upload_2016-12-18_20-24-14.png

upload_2016-12-18_20-24-33.png

Pointless Pedant

Breaking the chains of gravity
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He was, for some reason, reading and posting on /r/badwomensanatomy and got triggered by the women there being "histrionic and incredibly negative" about unwanted pregnancies.

View attachment 199289

Is he anti abortion?

I guess he just can't see why the barely pubescent girls he wants to molest would possibly want to terminate the half-tard babies rather than give birth to them at great risk to their health.

Pointless Pedant

Breaking the chains of gravity
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm going full blown :epik: here and outing Chagen as a disgusting paedophile on /r/gamerghazi.

https://www.reddit.com/r/GamerGhazi/comments/62o8c1/i_believe_a_prominent_member_here_is_deeply/

I said:
p { margin-bottom: 0.25cm; line-height: 120%; }

Browsing this subreddit, I have found that a certain user is extremely problematic to the cause of social justice. /u/Vadara, also known as /u/Frostav and known on other websites as Chagen, has expressed a number of deeply disturbing views which are highly inappropriate for a progressive subreddit.

He has expressed sexual attraction to children, and has a diaper fetish, which contributes to the sexualisation of small children. These disturbing fetishes have no place in the cause of social justice.

On the TV Tropes forums, he has made numerous posts describing his desires to rape children, and detailed his disgusting diaper fetish:

Worst of all, in this deleted post, he uses the slur "dyke" to demean lesbians.

https://kiwifarms.net/attachments/upload_2016-12-18_20-24-33-png.164101/

In short, I think this man is disgusting, depraved, and threatening to vulnerable people, and should be banned from this subreddit.

If this goes right, the drama will be glorious.

Last edited:

Feline Darkmage

Gamer Gril Queen
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net