Chakats -

scared sheep

fluffy sheep
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
you almost forgot to include the first hand account by a bunch of 40k players who encouted the GMS oc

https://1d4chan.org/wiki/Chakats_Meet_the_Hammer_of_the_Emperor

thankfullyit was taken care of in true 40k fashion
View attachment 257910
the Emperor protects
Bless the Emperor

jGD13GS.jpg

TsE4LOx.jpg

Everything is better than gay ass Chakats. I remember the faggots who used to roleplay them when Yahoo chat existed. They were everyfuckingwhere and bitched you out if you killed their character according to Ayenee(sp?) rules.
I’m so glad I didn’t enter the fucking fandom until I was over 18. I missed out on so much bullshit.

I brought gifts of horrors. You've been warned.
Some special mentions:

I could've sworn they paired a chakat with someone out of Naruto or Princess Mononoke but apparently He Is An OC.

1520582938.shorttail_image_2018-03-07_22-22-05.png

Someone actually takes this fetish fodder seriously. https://www.furaffinity.net/view/26624903/
Please feel free to crosspost the worst of these with the Furry Art Freak Show thread!

billydero

Not An Ally
kiwifarms.net
I'm not sure Doove vends at conventions directly.

There's two pretty dangerous corners in furry I've defined and he's running straight into both of them: First, I call 'No Fandom for Old Men'. Furry has always been pretty youth-oriented (people often 'get out' around 30), and the 'scene' has been in a slide away from the Sci-Fi based structure of old and into... Whatever the hell it's becoming. So guys Doove's age are in a weird place: Few peers and a world around them that's changing out of recognition.

The other is the concept of bought social status. A lot of people either go full art whore or spend a bunch of money 'providing services to the community', and overextend themselves. These people are left in the lurch when the cash runs out and they find that all those people that flocked around them when they were a money/studio space/equipment dispenser just *disappear* when the gravy train stops. Doove's extensive 'book illustration' budget expenditure might well qualify there.

Pretty much this.

Doove kind of reminds me of Jim Groat, without the tall tales and demand for attention: this old dude who used to be considered an important creator and leader in the fandom who probably and mistakenly thought his books would go mainstream, and one who never learned the economics of entertainment and didn’t realize what goes up must come down. I seem to recall that at one point Doove spent $3000 on a huge painting by Kacey of all his ‘saga’s’ characters and it must be crushing to him to realize the only person who appreciates it is himself.

A slight aside note from this thread - I also feel really sorry for other old furries who didn’t get out in time and are just now getting married in their 40s. I suspect that they have a lot of explaining (or deleting) to do.

Back on topic, chakats are like any centaur like creature - the anatomy is problematic if not downright disturbing, they don’t make sense and like the original Greek centaurs they seem to be inspired by, they’re gross.

Probably Not

SPOOOOOON!
kiwifarms.net
Back on topic, chakats are like any centaur like creature - the anatomy is problematic if not downright disturbing, they don’t make sense and like the original Greek centaurs they seem to be inspired by, they’re gross.
Just to note, Centaurs were meant to be somewhat disturbing. In mythology they were known for having a thing for raping people.

Chakats may not be all that rapey, but they have some disturbing sexual ideas such as incest being okay and frequent unprotected sex with various different partners. There's also Chakats engaging in sexual activity in inappropriate situations, for example doctors and teachers doing things that would be considered sexual harassment.

The multiple partners thing makes little sense in regards to concerns on Chakat paternity since there's never any questions on who the father of a child is despite having sex with so many different people all the time.

Nekromantik

I was phone!
kiwifarms.net
Just to note, Centaurs were meant to be somewhat disturbing. In mythology they were known for having a thing for raping people.

Chakats may not be all that rapey, but they have some disturbing sexual ideas such as incest being okay and frequent unprotected sex with various different partners. There's also Chakats engaging in sexual activity in inappropriate situations, for example doctors and teachers doing things that would be considered sexual harassment.

The multiple partners thing makes little sense in regards to concerns on Chakat paternity since there's never any questions on who the father of a child is despite having sex with so many different people all the time.
I'd rather have the Centaurs, more wholesome.

Emo Crow Fumikage

can beat Stress on normal, but not Guns
kiwifarms.net
On a more relevant note since my post was deleted for being irrelevant, which I definitely understand, I discovered chakats maybe a couple of years ago. I know I'm super late to the party, but this brings up some unpleasant feelings for sure.

TheBigOne

The Real GlitchedPuppet
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The anatomy of these creatures just baffles me. I personally like seeing how artists approach them doing things us bipedals take for granted, because the results are always comically absurd.

124223eaac1816f57c4219c1ec9156d1.jpg

c9d1f8e29997d39a99e87efb90892a8a.gif
This is two years late, but I just wanted to say, great seat-belt design there. Mounting seat-belts to the floor ensures that you'll be pulled down and annihilated by the car when you get into a crash, causing severe injury, permanent paralysis, or even death.

Coelacanth

Your local living fossil.
kiwifarms.net
Okay don't care if it's been said before, but Chakats is a really re.tarded name for a species. It sounds like something a 12-year old would name their terrible bootleg pokemon/neopet species that they made in MS Paint and posted to Deviantart. Honestly surprised there hasn't been the same sort of drama with this species in the same way there's been with the Sergals and the Dutch Angel Dragons by now.

Some people do, it looks like, but it appears to be rare (I wonder why...).
Apparently, this was only worn once, in 2006. What a waste of money.

A waste of money and a waste of materials - it would fit right into the awful fursuit thread tbqh.

nanny911

Kill count: 1
kiwifarms.net
Honestly surprised there hasn't been the same sort of drama with this species in the same way there's been with the Sergals and the Dutch Angel Dragons by now.
Personally I'm not surprised at all that there's barely any drama, they must have been invented in the 90s although I can't find a start date. They probably have just become unpopular with age.