Inactive Chance Carmichael / AFatChance / 600goingon700 / 700goingon800 / idontwantthisbutok - Fat dead retard who got off on being a fat retard and made people mad

How will Chance's body be disposed of?

• Burial in a piano case

• Cremated

• Dumped at sea

• Blown up like a whale carcass

• Fed to pigs

• Given as food aid to Papua New Guinea tribals

• Shot towards the moon to combat Elon Musk's moon rocks

• Used as an orbital bombardment on solar roadways

• Used as circus sideshow

• Mined for hydrocarbon

• Carved open as cheap Eskimo housing

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kitlen

Julie, Mr. 600... I'm making friends everywhere!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh God, where do I start with this horror.

I accidentally stumbled across him browsing /fit/ one day. Meet 600goingon700 a man not only TRYING to gain more weight, but fetishizes it and has creepy followers. As his user name says, 600goingon700 is literally over 600 pounds, and actively trying to hit 700. He has a tumblr where he posts pics and followers/fans can post comments to him. He also tries to sell videos of his massive gut for profit and for fetish users.

Mr. 600goingon700's shirt size is 15XL, recently demonstrating that an 8XL was too tight for his massive girth even. He has revealed that he can no longer even reach his dick but has to "fuck his fat pad" now. He also described discovering that he was gay like being like "Helen Keller." No shit. Really. Will post pics.

Will post more info as comes. Pics very related. Who knowsn, maybe this should just be merged with Fat Acceptance Movement but Christ this guy is just...

Edit: Apparently his tumblr name is out of date. He has reached 700 pounds...

Edit 2: You can't find his tumblr very easily so here it is. http://600goingon700.tumblr.com/

Edit 3: Well, Mr. 600 showed up as @idontwantthisbutok his posts start on this page
here
Sorry

Attachments

Last edited:

WireSponge

Coolest camel in the desert
kiwifarms.net
Boys start to fall in liiine.

10/10 I'd fuck it

There's no way that he's going to sell pics of himself when so many Internet fetishes overlap with fat fetishes. There's probably a ton of landwhale nudes on the Internet anyway, :coster: so even deviants wouldn't pay to watch a fat person. He's only going to sell to the most gullable and desperate chubby chasers out there, and those people have probably resorted to other methods to get their wank material by then.

Last edited:

Kitlen

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Lo and behold it lives with parents and is from of course... Kansas.

So I reached the end of his tumblr and the few things I have gathered...
1. Eats over 4000 calories a day.
2. Likes being fed (fetish)
3. Likes being called names, so I HAVE AUTISM PLEASE LAUGH AT ME won't work!
4. Just left his job
5. Doesn't plan on stopping gaining. Ever. He's just going to do it till he dies.

Attachments

Last edited:

Bugaboo

I have to kill fast and bullets too slow
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

4. Just left his job
5. Doesn't plan on stopping gaining. Ever. He's just going to do it till he dies.
Until he dies, in 4 minutes from now

WireSponge

Coolest camel in the desert
kiwifarms.net

4. Just left his job
To be fair, he does have a lot more determination than most lolcows. The Slaton sisters and Striker just got that big by being lazy fucks. Just think about what he could do if he put that into something productive. Well, before he weighed too much to have a garunteed heart attack at the slightest form of labour.

Last edited:

Mecha-Lenin

My tomb as free WiFi
kiwifarms.net
Part of me frowns upon this kind of willful self-destruction. Another part, perhaps the wiser part, tells me that if they really want to this then then by all means sit back and let them.

As always, it amazes me.

EDIT:

He probably will not have to gain for very long. (:_(

Kitlen

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
People are trying to get insanely fat? This is a thing now?
Apparently it's part of an underground fetish community. The roles are "gainers" and "feeders." He has a few other tags and references it as some acronym but I cannot decipher it. He also references that there are others like him out there on Tumblr. :'(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
dead fat

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino