Inactive Chance Carmichael / AFatChance / 600goingon700 / 700goingon800 / idontwantthisbutok - Fat dead retard who got off on being a fat retard and made people mad

How will Chance's body be disposed of?

• Burial in a piano case

• Cremated

• Dumped at sea

• Blown up like a whale carcass

• Fed to pigs

• Given as food aid to Papua New Guinea tribals

• Shot towards the moon to combat Elon Musk's moon rocks

• Used as an orbital bombardment on solar roadways

• Used as circus sideshow

• Mined for hydrocarbon

• Carved open as cheap Eskimo housing

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

XxxwernxxX

kiwifarms.net
fetish.

Ugh, I can also see him skyping and chatting with fetishists these last few months getting them off to the fact that he was literally on death's door due to his fat. His sick fantasy had become a really ugly reality. What a horrible, twisted way to live.
There used to be a subreddit where people were quite literally fapping to morbidly obese women (probably some men, too) who were immobile and basically at death's door. There was some video of a woman on oxygen riding a mobility scooter that apparently a lot of people were getting off to. I'm very afraid of that corner of the internet.

Point is, I'm sure that he was skyping/chatting with some of those types of very disturbed people during his last few months.

The Crow

US Army Veteran
kiwifarms.net
No one deserves to die, but this guy brought on himself. Too bad the ones who are gonna suffer will be his family
Yeah, in a way, Chance's death was basically a long, drawn-out suicide, in the same sense that a person who developed lung cancer from smoking cigarettes throughout his/her life continued to smoke them even after knowing that lung cancer was perhaps prominent in their families' DNA, and continued to smoke them even after developing cancer while knowing what would eventually happen to them. So, Chance moretoless did bring this upon himself. Regardless, he's in that big buffet in the sky now.

F

Ginger Piglet

Fictional Manhunt Survivor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There used to be a subreddit where people were quite literally fapping to morbidly obese women (probably some men, too) who were immobile and basically at death's door. There was some video of a woman on oxygen riding a mobility scooter that apparently a lot of people were getting off to. I'm very afraid of that corner of the internet.

Point is, I'm sure that he was skyping/chatting with some of those types of very disturbed people during his last few months.
But how could you possibly find her happy slot? That's the biggest problem I would envisage in such a fetish. Do you ask her to fart and give you a clue?

HickoryDickory

Pill-Popper.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
No doubt he was seeing that it was a source of income for him. Way back in the thread there are pics of him with a ginger guy who was just as big as him and they were making fetish content.

I don't feel bad for his sister because she helped him get this way and mocked the farms while sitting next to his hospital bed. (Pretty sure the video is here somewhere)

Rossacciu

I'm a real girl!
kiwifarms.net
Welp. It's an all around shitty story with a predictable ending, which despite being easy to foretell, is still also shitty. There's just no real happy outcome to something like this.

Like many others I am having a hard time mustering up very much in the way of sympathy. The guy did it to himself and his family enabled him, and that kinda disqualifies them from much more than, "well what the fuck did you expect was gonna happen?"

And man, usually with fetishes I'm just like, as long as everyone involved is human and can consent, go ahead and do you, whatever. But this fat fetish bullshit is fucking nasty, pointless, and about as sexually repulsive as a human can get. Sick fucks who get off on that must have some serious miswirings in their brains! But I guess that is one thing that makes them lolcows!

BOLDYSPICY!

stole @Desire Lines' shtick
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well, this happened.

I'm gonna go take a walk.

EDIT: I really don't have very much sympathy for him or his family. Chance was an ass, & his sister wasn't much better. But it's still sobering to think about a young man whose life ended before it began.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
dead fat

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino