Inactive Chance Carmichael / AFatChance / 600goingon700 / 700goingon800 / idontwantthisbutok - Fat dead retard who got off on being a fat retard and made people mad

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

How will Chance's body be disposed of?

• Burial in a piano case

• Cremated

• Dumped at sea

• Blown up like a whale carcass

• Fed to pigs

• Given as food aid to Papua New Guinea tribals

• Shot towards the moon to combat Elon Musk's moon rocks

• Used as an orbital bombardment on solar roadways

• Used as circus sideshow

• Mined for hydrocarbon

• Carved open as cheap Eskimo housing

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Barbarella

Just a little head
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I’ve never heard of a deathfat who didn’t have an enabler that they manipulated into bringing them food. The males are mostly bossy and mean, and the women can go that way too, or they can be submissive and meek because their partner often is a feeder who wants control. But nobody can get to 700 lbs without enablers, whom they don’t appreciate, just use.

Needing to be popular, in whatever venue, is a sign of arrested development, which was clear in Chance’s case.

I’m sad for the mom because her whole world was feeding Chance but OTOH, I don’t know what she expected.

DrainRedRain

leave me alone
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Chance's "bullies" were just people telling him the truth about himself that he didn't want to hear.

Seems like the vast majority, (if not all) of lolcows share this characteristic with Chance. Most of time, the 'bullies' are merely people telling them to quit their bullshit. The cows who scream 'bully' are just buttblasted because someone had the balls to call them on their nonsense. It's not even bullying, it's just a bitchslap with reality.
Also, judging by his sister's reaction when someone called Chance's behavior out, I'm now sure that his family enabled, and were responsible, at least a little, for Chance's nasty behavior. If my brother acted like a spoiled little shit while eating himself into a blob, I would never shield him from reality. I would say 'see, these people are right, stop being a nasty manbaby and grow the fuck up'. Giving support to these kind people will only make things worse, for you and for them.

he interrupted every sentence she said to issue a command that she do something for him and literally cried when she wouldn't.

What kind of grown ass man asks for his mom to do things for him, and cries when things aren't going on his way? Of fucking course, it's Chance.

he also really idolized people with big meme pages

:story:

Do You Realize

What you've done is stick a knife in our backs!
kiwifarms.net
Its depressing how uneventful someone's death can be. That has to be the most lukewarm eulogy i ever seen

A body with that much adipose tissue and lard cant be cremated without causing a health risk to the town. Most likely itll be buried without fanfare

It’s not that it’s a health risk to the town — crematoria (the actual buildings) have literally been set on fire — the higher body fat a body has, the longer the 2000 degree temperature has to be maintained (four+ hours versus 2 hours for normal) and that literally what is called (industry slang) a ‘grease fire.’ There are crematoria that can handle a supersize body — and those are again, quite literally, large animal crematoria. We live near one of the very few crematoria in the country that can handle an intact horse (I will not go into what is done otherwise, but just basically think of Trooper in ‘Animal House,’ that’s not wrong). If the family cannot find a crematorium that can handle an oversized body, then it must be buried, and in that case the likelihood of having to buy two burial plots to accommodate is very real.

Durable Mike Malloy

Fine &/or dandy.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Speaking of corpses, Chance's relatives all got memorial tattoos of a corpse flower. Apparently, Chance loved corpse flowers. Still, an odd choice.
corpseflower.png
Chance's mother blames herself for his death. If she had only quit her job and stayed home with him, she believes she would have been there to save his life.
fired.png

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Speaking of corpses, Chance's relatives all got memorial tattoos of a corpse flower. Apparently, Chance loved corpse flowers. Still, an odd choice.
View attachment 576442
Chance's mother blames herself for his death. If she had only quit her job and stayed home with him, she believes she would have been there to save his life.
View attachment 576467

So the Whole family is fucking crazy.

Corpse flowers are gross AF, weird they are getting an image of one when the actual stink they emit would be far more fitting memorial to Chance. Still that is one fugly tattoo and I’ll be shocked if anyone else in their family, besides the mother, get some tacky ass tattoo to “remember” that 600 cousin who liked to jack off to his fat pad and film it.

Seeing that post by Mama is clear where Chance got his vindictive nature and victim complex. I love how she feels entitled to donations from co-workers and is mad they didn’t pony up to help pay for her son who ate himself to death. Guess it never occurred to her all working tax payers have been unwilling donators to her gross son.

Is Chances Dad dead or did he wise up and get the fuck out dodge years ago?

ETA: The mom really is a piece of work. Pimped “fundraisers” for Chance constantly, both before and after death. Really thought the world should have a pity party and fund her son eating himself to death. Chance learned being a professional victim from a pro, she also has a super foul mouth on her FB posts which is always classy for a 60 plus year old woman.

Last edited:

BOLDYSPOOKY!

ONE MORE COD REJECTED, I AM THE PUFF INSIDE YOU
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
His mom is physically disabled as well and has been through most of Chance's life. That did not stop him from bossing her around constantly. I don't know about her mentally, but as far as I know, she was relatively normal there, if not a little weird.
If memory serves, she was a hippie-dippie lady who dabbled in writing YA fanfic-tier erotica. I'll have to go back through the thread to find it.
View attachment 576442
View attachment 576467
Does anyone else find these posts unsettling? Their whole lives revolved around Chance. That's codependent as fuck.

MightyBiteySnake

DEPRESSED SNAKE DEPRESSED SNAKE
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 576442
View attachment 576467
That tattoo will be a great conversation piece:
“Oh that’s a beautiful flower why’d you get it?”
“It was my brother’s favorite flower, I got it in memory of him”
“Oh im so sorry. How did he pass?”
“Eating himself to death for a fetish.”
“Oh...”

MirnaMinkoff

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If memory serves, she was a hippie-dippie lady who dabbled in writing YA fanfic-tier erotica. I'll have to go back through the thread to find it.

Does anyone else find these posts unsettling? Their whole lives revolved around Chance. That's codependent as fuck.

I think we had given them the benefit of the doubt earlier, that they might just be a typical nice mid-western family. We were wrong and it makes Chance's existence easier to understand now. The entire family seems trashy as hell.

That tattoo will be a great conversation piece:
“Oh that’s a beautiful flower why’d you get it?”
“It was my brother’s favorite flower, I got it in memory of him”
“Oh im so sorry. How did he pass?”
“Eating himself to death for a fetish.”
“Oh...”

Like they'd ever be that honest. They will blame anyone and everything but Chance for his own death.

I'm betting it's going to be the evil health care system or maybe now the mother's work since she was awat from her beloved Chance working a shift and it's there fault she wasn't there to save him when he finally achieved his goal of eating himself to death.

XxxwernxxX

kiwifarms.net
Well it's been a while now, do we know if he was cremated or buried? He can't still be on a slab somewhere, can he?

He said at one point that he didn't want to be cremated, I think it was one of those almost self aware tumblr posts after one of those times in the hospital. I'm not sure if it was captured here though.

I guess the family could've done the sensible thing and not claimed the body (seriously, who would want to?), but I doubt it. Unless one of them says something, we won't really know.

AnOminous

μολὼν λαβέ
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
He said at one point that he didn't want to be cremated, I think it was one of those almost self aware tumblr posts after one of those times in the hospital. I'm not sure if it was captured here though.

He is a selfish, greedy pig in death as well as life, because you'd need three or four fucking plots to bury his fat ass in.

MirnaMinkoff

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

I guess the family could've done the sensible thing and not claimed the body (seriously, who would want to?), but I doubt it. Unless one of them says something, we won't really know.

They were really promoting fundraisers for Chance after his death so I'm thinking they probably couldn't afford a coffin, plot, and all the other expenses of a typical burial. It can be expensive for a normal sized person so I'm thinking someone of Chance's size could easily take $10,000 - $20,000 to bury.

I still can't get over Chance's mother bitching about her co-workers not donating to her. Besides it making her look like a crazy, entitled bitch it also shows that money was very much needed.

Was there a separate "memorial" for Chance somewhere? Or was the event or fundraiser at The Stadium (a comedy club Chance preformed at) considered his memorial service? I'm sure the club let them use the premise for free, so if that was his "memorial service" it didn't really cost them anything. If they need money it's for body disposal/burial - because you know they'll never pay the mountain of medical bills he left behind.

That would be impossible since they already recognize him as family. If they tried that, the city would descend upon them faster than Chance descended upon food.

Where I work, we've had a few instances where family would try to ignore a body in the morgue. We even had an instance where the family was stupid enough to view the body while it was in the morgue. Usually families can make a deal with the city for a cheaper burial/funeral, but in order for the city to take over, the deceased has to have no available family and/or not have made contact with the family for years.

XxxwernxxX

kiwifarms.net
Was there a separate "memorial" for Chance somewhere? Or was the event or fundraiser at The Stadium (a comedy club Chance preformed at) considered his memorial service? I'm sure the club let them use the premise for free, so if that was his "memorial service" it didn't really cost them anything. If they need money it's for body disposal/burial - because you know they'll never pay the mountain of medical bills he left behind.

There was "A Celebration of a Beautiful Life" at Botanica, the Wichita Gardens on the 11th of October, then there was the fund raiser thing at the New Stadium on the 21st. I was kind of hoping that they'd livestream the one at the Gardens, but they didn't. That one was mentioned in his obituary.

AnOminous

μολὼν λαβέ
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
There was "A Celebration of a Beautiful Life" at Botanica, the Wichita Gardens on the 11th of October, then there was the fund raiser thing at the New Stadium on the 21st. I was kind of hoping that they'd livestream the one at the Gardens, but they didn't. That one was mentioned in his obituary.

What was beautiful about a teeming mass of corruption whose entire life and death was devoted to disgusting sexual degeneracy and whose body was a breeding ground for previously unknown bacterial infections?

MirnaMinkoff

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I still can't get over that Chance's favorite flower was a phallic, parasitic plant that smelled like shit. & now all his enablers are permanently branded with a phallic, parasitic plant that smells like shit in his honor.

:story:

Gotta Give Chance credit for chosing a totally appropriate flower to represent him. I just can’t believe his sister got a creepy tattoo of it.

Maybe on her other arm his sister can get a nude portrait of Chance from one of his many fetish modeling endeavors.

BOLDYSPOOKY!

ONE MORE COD REJECTED, I AM THE PUFF INSIDE YOU
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Gotta Give Chance credit for chosing a totally appropriate flower to represent him. I just can’t believe his sister got a creepy tattoo of it.

Maybe on her other arm his sister can get a nude portrait of Chance from one of his many fetish modeling endeavors.
Speaking of his sister, I'm surprised she hasn't come here to berate us for somehow playing a role in his death. She knew about us through Chance (he did dramatic/"comedic" readings of our posts during one of his prior hospital stays while his sister recorded it), & seems like the kind of thing she'd do.

Also, I found the posts about his family:

Great haul, Dirk! I think @Durable Mike Malloy found the Facebook & some of the stuff about his mom already, but this is awesome, thank you.

I also didn't realize Mama Carmichael did erotic writing. That's pretty rad. Though this could also lend credence to the theory that she accepts her son's fetish, & even enables him.

EDIT:
View attachment 79622

Status
Not open for further replies.