Inactive Chance Carmichael / AFatChance / 600goingon700 / 700goingon800 / idontwantthisbutok - Fat dead retard who got off on being a fat retard and made people mad

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

How will Chance's body be disposed of?

• Burial in a piano case

• Cremated

• Dumped at sea

• Blown up like a whale carcass

• Fed to pigs

• Given as food aid to Papua New Guinea tribals

• Shot towards the moon to combat Elon Musk's moon rocks

• Used as an orbital bombardment on solar roadways

• Used as circus sideshow

• Mined for hydrocarbon

• Carved open as cheap Eskimo housing

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CHIEEEEEEEEEEELLS

Like and subscribe for more Top-10 videos
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
But of course it was the Farms that killed him, not his whole family of enablers who literally drug him to his (incredibly fat) grave.
"I gotta blame somebody. Otherwise it's all my fault. Fuck that!" My post went somewhere, so sorry for saying that again.

Durable Mike Malloy

Fine &/or dandy.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
But of course it was the Farms that killed him, not his whole family of enablers who literally drug him to his (incredibly fat) grave.
In life, Chance gave every indication of being popular and well liked, and one is sure his friends and family were very sad to lose him. One is also certain he told them that he only succumbed to destructive impulses because he was bullied so cruelly - if they really loved him, they would help him survive the moment by bringing him his drug of choice. Which they did.

From the videos of his standup, you could tell this guy was really good at connecting with an audience and bringing the energy in a room up or down. Unlike many cows, he didn't have hilarious delusions of competence - he was actually talented. But he used his ability in the most self-destructive way, persistently doing the wrong thing in the face of good advice.

Now he's dead, and instead of coming to terms with the imperfect aspects of his character and celebrating the best memories, his family is letting the sickest aspects of his nature persist in controlling them from beyond the grave.

Vale lardo. What a sad, gross legacy.

Rossacciu

Probably won't make 100 posts this year
kiwifarms.net
Maybe it's rose colored glasses combined with not wanting to reread the thread, but I remember the mood of the thread when he died being less "LOL DING DONG THE FATTY'S DEAD YAY" and more, "what a damn shame, but he brought it on himself every step of the way, thus sympathy is limited."

But of course it's just easier for his enablers to blame the Farms. Can't be taking responsibility for things, now! That would require brain cells, not fat cells in the skull.

AnOminous

μολὼν λαβέ
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Maybe it's rose colored glasses combined with not wanting to reread the thread, but I remember the mood of the thread when he died being less "LOL DING DONG THE FATTY'S DEAD YAY" and more, "what a damn shame, but he brought it on himself every step of the way, thus sympathy is limited."

But of course it's just easier for his enablers to blame the Farms. Can't be taking responsibility for things, now! That would require brain cells, not fat cells in the skull.
He literally admitted he had such a deep fetish about being fat that he was deliberately getting fatter and fatter in the hopes he'd eventually be so fat he couldn't even talk. People told him dude, this is going to kill you, stop it. He didn't. It did.

Jaded Optimist

New Spooky Image Everyday
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
he'd eventually be so fat he couldn't even talk
More then that, he said his first feeder boyfriend wanted to feed him so much that he died, and he admitted that was a turn on. He fulfilled his fetish to his ultimate desire.

Also him and Null had something in common.
Someone tell anime profile pic I decided long ago not to ever engage with someone using an anime profile pic on the internet. Sorry it's a no-go, friend.

CHIEEEEEEEEEEELLS

Like and subscribe for more Top-10 videos
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
you could tell this guy was really good at connecting with an audience and bringing the energy in a room up or down
His visit here says otherwise. He kept repeating same bullshit about "ooh, the only way for me to get rid of it is to kill my libido by chem castration", yeah, like he had any testosterone in the cholesterine coursing through his veins, and when that didn't work, he began lashing at people and claiming that he could walk perfectly fine and that being fat is cool, since he can use his gunt as a tray and a fleshlight.

And when people here were discussing him almost dying from kidney failure that fat fucker had the audacity to smugly read comments from here, like he didn't almost kill himself before that. The guy got off on any attention he could get and was a manipulator, like many fatsos with shitty personalities (see Boogie, Wings, Amberlyn).

If I could kill Steven Assanti to bring Chance back, I would.
I prefer this.

Yinci

Another Lain PfP
kiwifarms.net
Yeah. Imho, if you eat yourself immobile, you're already quite the egoist. You don't think about others around you, you don't think about the money and time it would be invested only in you, you don't think about the well being of your family and how to help them, be working or even doing chores around the house. You just think about you and your desire for food. About how food makes you feel. About how you wants to eat that whole fucking triple chocolate cake.
The scenario only gets worse if the family enables it, even if knowing that this type of behavior is destroying everything around them.

It's a very complex psychological matter, I don't think we can even scratch the surface when dealing with eating disorders. And in Chance's case, it got even worse because he felt fucking sexy while acting like this.
I think this guy had the time of his life before he died and he used social pressure for his self-loathing fetish fantasy life. He was on top of the game till his body gave out.

Status
Not open for further replies.