Money Chandlers sued for debt megathread - 3/30/21 - Third debt lawsuit filed against Barb (hearing on July 14th)

• t.me/kiwifarms is our Telegram for downtime and announcements.
    • The .is domain is disabled due to issues with the CDN and having multiple domains.
JEFFERSON CAPITAL.pngPORTFOLIO RECOVERY.png

Debt case 1: JEFFERSON CAPITAL SYSTEMS - Court rules in favor of Plaintiff. Chris owes them a total sum of: $2,773.56 + $55 court fees + 6% interest starting 9/2/20 if Chris fails to make payments.
Debt case 2: PORTFOLIO RECOVERY ASSOCIATES - Court rules in favor of Plaintiff. Chris owes them a total sum of: $905.36 + $55 court fees.

Last edited:

Saklas

The retarded cousin of your favorite deities.
kiwifarms.net
With their history of pisspoor financial decisions, and just bad life decisions in general, I’m surprised the state hasn’t intervened and at least assigned Chris a representative payee for his tugboat At this point he should probably be a ward of the state. I’d be surprised if no one has ever called APS.

jawsome

It was always too late.
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1567020

Debt case 1: JEFFERSON CAPITAL SYSTEMS - Court rules in favor of Plaintiff. Chris owes them a total sum of: $2,773.56 + $55 court fees + 6% interest starting 9/2/20 if Chris fails to make payments.
Debt case 2: PORTFOLIO RECOVERY ASSOCIATES - Pending

How does this work? Does he have to pay the $2,994.97 off all at once or is it a payment plan? Either way, prepare for the great begging of 2020.

Who am I kidding? Some dumbass will bail him out like always.

MarineN*423543

kiwifarms.net
Chris is too meticulous and autistic to tolerate Tooter's level of garbage or utter filth. Not to mention even Chris has standards and would not tolerate attempted rape on Tommy's part. Would make a great reality TV show, though.
doesnt chris lives on a garbage as well?

Mariposa Electrique

October 4-18, Chris Will Be Happy!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
With their history of pisspoor financial decisions, and just bad life decisions in general, I’m surprised the state hasn’t intervened and at least assigned Chris a representative payee for his tugboat At this point he should probably be a ward of the state. I’d be surprised if no one has ever called APS.
LOL, if agencies around the world having to deal with children are letting them get murdered and abused every sing day, what makes you think that adult agencies actually care about a mud butted, autistic adult who can't make good life choices?
I'm just surprised they didn't dismiss this case because Chris is a retarded adult.

Saklas

The retarded cousin of your favorite deities.
kiwifarms.net
Chris is too meticulous and autistic to tolerate Tooter's level of garbage or utter filth. Not to mention even Chris has standards and would not tolerate attempted rape on Tommy's part. Would make a great reality TV show, though.
Isn't Tommy Supposedly autistic as well? Also, I thought Chris lived in a pretty filthy place too. I'm pretty sure Chris and Barb are both hoarders.

LOL, if agencies around the world having to deal with children are letting them get murdered and abused every sing day, what makes you think that adult agencies actually care about a mud butted, autistic adult who can't make good life choices?
I'm just surprised they didn't dismiss this case because Chris is a retarded adult.

Oh, I'm not saying any of those agencies are useful, I know they aren't. I'm just saying I'd be surprised if someone hasn't called them for Chris by now. The lack of a payee is odd though, considering the fact that I know more functional autists who have payees and other forms of guardianship over them. Knowing how scummy social agencies can be, they've probably gotten and ignored a few calls.

Yeah, I'm surprised they didn't dismiss it too. I'm sure if they talked to Chris at all, they'd realize he's incapable of being responsible for himself.

Mariposa Electrique

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Isn't Tommy Supposedly autistic as well? Also, I thought Chris lived in a pretty filthy place too. I'm pretty sure Chris and Barb are both hoarders.
He's autistic & has schizoaffective disorder. Tom actually has Aspergers and is slightly better at socializing than Chris.

Oh, I'm not saying any of those agencies are useful, I know they aren't. I'm just saying I'd be surprised if someone hasn't called them for Chris by now. The lack of a payee is odd though, considering the fact that I know more functional autists who have payees and other forms of guardianship over them. Knowing how scummy social agencies can be, they've probably gotten and ignored a few calls.

Yeah, I'm surprised they didn't dismiss it too. I'm sure if they talked to Chris at all, they'd realize he's incapable of being responsible for himself.
That was probably Borb's paranoid doing. I'm sure someone has tried to get him a payee in the past, but all he can hear was Borb's paranoid warnings, "You are special, don't listen to them, they're jealous because you're so much higher functioning than they are!"

Fapcop

kiwifarms.net
He's autistic & has schizoaffective disorder. Tom actually has Aspergers and is slightly better at socializing than Chris.

Tom is basically Chris is 20 years. Just with actual real world skills. (As lackluster as his horn playing and rock polishing is, it’s still miles beyond anything Chris can do.)

That was probably Borb's paranoid doing. I'm sure someone has tried to get him a payee in the past, but all he can hear was Borb's paranoid warnings, "You are special, don't listen to them, they're jealous because you're so much higher functioning than they are!"

Barb’s “wheeling and dealing” seems relevant here.

Barb likes to pull these white trash versions of white collar crime: Low key retail fraud. Buy X on sale in Walmart for 20$ and return it in Kroger’s for 25$.

(Something Chris of course has picked up on.)

To a person like that, the very concept of a payee is inherently suspicious. What’s to stop them from skimming 5$ off every 100$ Chris gets? After all, it’s what Barb would do.

How does this work? Does he have to pay the $2,994.97 off all at once or is it a payment plan? Either way, prepare for the great begging of 2020.

Who am I kidding? Some dumbass will bail him out like always.

Well... It could go two ways.

1: Chris ignores it, and gets another trip to court in a year or two, or...

2: Chris makes a payment plan that they’d be all too happy to accept.

They buy these kinds of debts for pennies on the dollar, so it doesn’t take too many 20-30$ monthly payments before they turn a profit.

Last edited:

Hollywood Hulk Hogan

nWo 4 LyFe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

AnOminous

I hated Woody Woodpecker and Scooby-Doo.
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Disagree, Chris actually has people who put up with him on purpose. Tom never has anyone who puts up with him longer than a few hours after meeting him. He's been thrown out of the Rainbow Gathering, a ridiculously tolerant group of people, troon groups, and troons similarly put up with anyone, groups he's started, basically any group he's ever been involved with in any way threw him out.

Chris at least has bronies who put up with him, a gay club that tolerates him, or tolerated him for a while, and now even has a small group of half-ween/half-white knight types who give him free money constantly.

Chris is the bigger success socially.

1: Chris ignores it, and gets another trip to court in a year or two, or...

Chris ignores it, they can't collect it, nothing happens, he eventually declares bankruptcy and they all can fuck off.

Fapcop

kiwifarms.net
Disagree, Chris actually has people who put up with him on purpose. Tom never has anyone who puts up with him longer than a few hours after meeting him. He's been thrown out of the Rainbow Gathering, a ridiculously tolerant group of people, troon groups, and troons similarly put up with anyone, groups he's started, basically any group he's ever been involved with in any way threw him out.

Chris at least has bronies who put up with him, a gay club that tolerates him, or tolerated him for a while, and now even has a small group of half-ween/half-white knight types who give him free money constantly.

Not to split hairs here, but while Chris has more success socially, I’d still say that Tommy is better at socializing.

It takes a little digging to see how crazy Tooter actually is. At first glance he just seems like your typical boomer, hippie remnant.

Some posts about nature, some “fuck both Trump and Biden” political sperging. Some hippie BS about crystals and BLM posts.

If not for his “fanclub” constantly interceding, he’d probably have plenty of followers on FB who don’t realize how wacko he is.

Compare that to Chris, who right off the bat comes across as very, very special.

There are plenty of posts by Tom who look like something any old hippie could have posted.

Not so with Chris.

Mariposa Electrique

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Wow, I agree. Let's just see how Chris deals with this as he ages......If he and his "cohort" aren't dead.

AnOminous

I hated Woody Woodpecker and Scooby-Doo.
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Compare that to Chris, who right off the bat comes across as very, very special.

And more or less harmless, as opposed to Tom, who the more you get to know him, the more you get to know he's a literal child molester who fucks animals.

$3000 is less than 2 months of tard bucks. Combined with idiots who give him money, Chris will pay it in no time.

Chris isn't paying off shit, he's telling them to go fuck themselves, which he should. They can't collect shit.

The Fool

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
$3000 is less than 2 months of tard bucks. Combined with idiots who give him money, Chris will pay it in no time.

You know, Chris would genuinely be filthy rich and have more money than he knew what to do with if he collected 100% of his SSI. Much like everyone else if they collected 100% of their paychecks.

But bills, utilities and food are a thing.

Helenamania

kiwifarms.net
Chris isn't paying off shit, he's telling them to go fuck themselves, which he should. They can't collect shit.
Chris is actually just over the $10,000 threshold for an involuntary Chapter 7 petition under USC § 303, but it comes with a huge risk: if the court rules that such a petition was filed in "bad faith", creditors may realize Chris’s imaginary wealth in C-197.

I cannot rule out that they will try: I remember a post where someone said that liquidators will try to get as much money as possible, even if it means accepting an offer by a local recycling firm.