change of plans | 06.10.21 -

ADHD

セックスキッテン
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
They're not going live today, much errands to run, super busy day, can't possibly fit it in! They'll go live tomorrow. Life is life, life does get in the way. She'll make up for it. Not on the weekend, though. She thinks she's been doing this for a whole month but it's only been 2 and a half weeks of streaming.

So that's two lives every single week. Unless life gets in the way. Her supporters will completely understand! Tomorrow is less than 24 hours away, it'll be ok! They do have a couple of errands and an appointment tomorrow, but they're obviously going to have plenty of time tomorrow, though.

She claims she might film two videos tomorrow (but I would not suggest holding your breath on that). We might think what we see on camera is it, but that's not reality. (No, we get it, you and Becky have doctors appointments and such for the multitude of health problems you already have at the age of 30. This isn't hard for anyone to believe).
Literally just a video to tell her paypigs that she's too lazy to do a stream today. Seriously, Fatbertlynn? You may as well have just gone live for that two minutes and whatever seconds. At least then you'd SORT OF be fulfilling the streaming schedule you promised people who paid you.
Exactly. She went live for a total of about 11 minutes last Tuesday and considered that "good enough", there's no way filming and uploading this nonsense didn't take about that same length of time.

AmbiTron

Fronting: Rak Wrathraiser
kiwifarms.net
Literally just a video to tell her paypigs that she's too lazy to do a stream today. Seriously, Fatbertlynn? You may as well have just gone live for that two minutes and whatever seconds. At least then you'd SORT OF be fulfilling the streaming schedule you promised people who paid you. Also makes excuses for dark beetus eyes by saying leftover makeup, as usual. Boring fat fatty lies fatly.

ADHD

セックスキッテン
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Amber needs to be more like Chantal, at least you get what you pay for with her!
Screenshot_2021-06-10 change of plans.png
Screenshot_2021-06-10 change of plans(6).png
Since Becky is the one who drives, there is absolutely no reason Amber couldn't stream from the car while they're out running errands.
Screenshot_2021-06-10 change of plans(1).png
Screenshot_2021-06-10 change of plans(2).png
Screenshot_2021-06-10 change of plans(3).png
Screenshot_2021-06-10 change of plans(4).png
Screenshot_2021-06-10 change of plans(5).png

Pudgy Bear Claws

turdswallop
kiwifarms.net
Bit of a med sperg here. If her kidney stones are so bad she can't even sit (I'll ignore that she claims to be running errands), why hasn't a doctor removed them? If you've ever had or passed them, it's some of the worst pain imaginable. She'd probably have to spend a few days in the hospital but they can zap those fuckers so that you barely feel anything. I can't imagine what kind of doctor just throws pain meds at her for this long.

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
Bit of a med sperg here. If her kidney stones are so bad she can't even sit (I'll ignore that she claims to be running errands), why hasn't a doctor removed them? If you've ever had or passed them, it's some of the worst pain imaginable. She'd probably have to spend a few days in the hospital but they can zap those fuckers so that you barely feel anything. I can't imagine what kind of doctor just throws pain meds at her for this long.
I suspect that she is too heavy for the table for lithotripsy and it might be contraindicated for super morbidly obese people. Again, her size is limiting any interventions. She did not go to a urologist, instead she went to the ER and they offered pain medications with a suggestion that she sees her GP or an urologist. Of course she dismissed those suggestions.

Last edited:

bulimiavomit

kiwifarms.net
Why does she not vlog those errands? Holy shit, feel free to rate me MOTI but how dumb can one bitch be? Is she aware that being busy and productive is the kind of thing that her viewers would like to see? She hasn't left the house in weeks at the very least; a change in scenery is just what her channel needs. God, she needs to just have a heart attack or lose a foot to the beetus already.