• Hot chocolate

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Hot Cheetos

Votes: 69 21.8%

• Total voters

PuckishRogue

NEXT TIME YOU INVITE PAM
kiwifarms.net
She's gonna be on her death bed "I know what works for me boo boo".

She would really be able to survive off nothing, but the hunger is what would get to her. If she was serious about this she would be just fine at the standard for weight loss patients, 6300 calories a week. It would melt right off her.

Hellion

kiwifarms.net
Video: change of plans
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y02WhN1NjFg
  • Day 5: She's really pissed off that people are calling her mashed potatoes and cheese a binge (causing her to go over her calorie limit by 500cals), because she normally binges so much more
  • It wasn't 2,000-3,000 extra calories like normal SO IT WASN"T A BINGE YOU GUYS WTF
  • 'I've been doing really good, so I've allowed myself to eat Mexican food'
  • She's saying her current weight is 559.4 (on Day 5)
  • 'When I binge my breathing gets worse'
  • Skips to Day 8: 'The last few days have been hectic... I haven't weighed myself' (sure)
  • 'It's the type of situation where you're like, do you want to be honest... but of course I wouldn't lie to you guys'
  • Becky went to Georgia and it was really hard. 'I couldn't go because I was worried about my layyges' ; they get too swollen if they're not elevated
  • She ended up bingeing 'a couple nights ago... some people don't binge for just one day... it's a binge wave'
  • Not bingeing for 5 days in a row is an accomplishment (she then contradicts herself and says it was '4 nights')
  • She's stopping the 100 days challenge... and is now going to tally the days she hasn't binged, instead!
  • Says eating addiction is different from alcohol etc., because she needs food to survive
  • She's been picking at her 'cat scratch' on her arm
  • She understands herself better now, so it was all worth it
  • She'll make a new video tomorrow to start this new process (lol)
  • 'I'll keep you updated, I don't want to hide just because I make mistakes'
  • Also! She is going to try weekly calorie counting rather than daily (patronisingly talking about 'the math' behind it), but she's only going to try it for one week

Last edited:

Very Honest Content

(Formerly a) Niggo(?)
kiwifarms.net
THE TITLE ALONE...I have to laugh lmao omg 20sec in and she already used "boo boo". So we got the radio silence of phase 2 and now we are DEEPLY in phase 3...
Basically our gorl went through phase 3, 4 and starting again at 1, all in one video. But damn, she is getting EFFICIENT at this failure lol
Manic as a shit house rat, right? I'm going to miss all you gorls next year when this sub closes due to death of the subject of it...

pecansandies

I'm on 6 beta-blockers & a large iced coffee
kiwifarms.net
ALR's last two brain cells trying to connect enough talking points to where a weekly calorie count would at all make sense or be beneficial

once again, the only exercise our gorl gets is from the mental gymnastics she does to justify eating all the garbage she desires and still passing it off as a weight loss plan

Kelly Bundy

I can be anything I want to be. It's the '90s.
kiwifarms.net
Weekly calorie counting? lol.

She's going to tell herself that eating 4k calories a day is okay so long as she doesn't exceed her weekly allotment. What's going to happen when you eat three quarters of your weekly calories in the first 2 days?
Just like Weight Watchers. When she lived in Florida with Dusty she would dip into her weekly points on the first and second night and fail the rest of the week by going over the daily points.

So day 2 and three update ''everything's good, I had X so I have to eat less on day Y'', HIGHLY REQUESTED MUUMUU HAUL followed by no video for a week and then the ''i failed''. Can't fucking wait.

3000-4000 extra calories is a about a pound of fat gained, after weeks and weeks of binging, the highest weight has been 560's for a while. I wanna know the diet secrets of being so dainty.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino