Change the Horrorcow terminology to differentiate between awful paraphilias and genuinely dangerous people -

Elkesh Taro

kiwifarms.net
I look at the tag for the latter and not the former. Fetishistic horrorcows may be the sort of people we need to rehabilitate before transhumanism gets afoot and have a general tendency towards damaged moral compasses, but they're not actually like out of a horror movie. Be flavoring for a horror movie? Maybe. Act like one in the making? Perhaps. But they're not like the sorts of Wendylou who are, not only provokers of morbid interest*, but individuals who someone has an objective moral duty to document before they do more damage to the mainstream and individuals.

* Let's be honest, all lolcows are potential "horrorcows" unless they avoid igniting like an ungodly star of wasted potential and MOVE ON.

thismanlies

Butcher Sacred Cows for they are Sacred.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
* Let's be honest, all lolcows are potential "horrorcows" unless they avoid igniting like an ungodly star of wasted potential and MOVE ON.
Everyone has the potential to be everything. You can be a surgeon, an attorney, a CEO, or someone who films themselves masturbating with their own shit so they can send the video to the police. It's all about the choices you make in life.

Elkesh Taro

kiwifarms.net
Then what are
Is this my dedicated thread?
What we really need is a central index of all these people so we can coordinate gatherings in front of their houses while we wear Guy Fawkes masks and wave Kekistani flags.
Excellent plan if you want to start a prison review website without committing serious crimes.

Elkesh Taro

kiwifarms.net
people with awful paraphilias are genuinely dangerous people tho
Yeah, they're a memetic hazard tbh. Part of why I want this change is because they're so gross that the morbid factor personally outweighs the curious factor.
>Fetishistic horrorcows may be the sort of people we need to rehabilitate

We don't need to do shit. There's no moral obligation here. Things are documented to laugh at. :story:
Something should be done if you don't want your daughter to walk up to you with a snake jaw.

Tags
None