CHANGES TO CHANNEL- 08/16/20 - Our Gorl Quits the Noom (again).

• Sorry about the recent downtime. The database server is being autistic. The beatings will continue.

saralovesjuicyfruit

kiwifarms.net
Spoiler alert: she is quitting Noom. Shocking.

View attachment 1523084
GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY ROOM, I'M PLAYING MINECRAFT!
Becky looks so old.
Damn, it’s been a few months since I really checked in on an ALR thread and have seen Becky, but I remember the last time I did I said she was starting to look like pre-weight loss Amy Slaton. She looks like she has gained another 40 lbs since that time. It’s hard to believe that’s even her, she looks nothing like herself from even a year ago.

mekalekahi

It would mess up my metabolism
kiwifarms.net
Lmao can you imagine wanting to be left alone and hearing heavy breathing and feet slapping against the floor saying "Becky's in herrreeee"

Again im speechless, when the camera spun to her playing tony hawk 💀💀💀
Screenshot_20200815-201403(1).png

The craziest part is they have been holed up in that apartment for a fucking month pretending like they live super mature active lives. Amber wakes up every afternoon and picks a outfit,lights a candle and then sits on the couch watching a show intended for older woman while Becky games. And there both 30. like what is the future here? and then they wonder why they cant stop eating or picking there skin its cause you do nothing allllll day.

beautiful person

kiwifarms.net
Ooh ya girl gots ‘Luis Vuitton’, how many fb gorls do you guys think are seething with rage ?
I guess I could see Facebook mommies being dumb enough to think that polyurethane garbage is real Louie.
but it’s a cute attempt that she flaunts her ‘duffel bag’ without even mentioning the supposed brand. How humble! (if it weren’t a fakey fake)
I could also kinda see her being ignorant enough to not realize that what she has is a knockoff of a brand that costs 10 times the price. Even with the name written across the front.

Just from the quick shot of the her shelf, she has at least one other LV knockoff and at least two Burberry knockoffs.
Screenshot_20200815-205050_Brave.jpg

quiekycalories

wommart
kiwifarms.net
I guess I could see Facebook mommies being dumb enough to think that polyurethane garbage is real Louie.

I could also kinda see her being ignorant enough to not realize that what she has is a knockoff of a brand that costs 10 times the price. Even with the name written across the front.

Just from the quick shot of the her shelf, she has at least one other LV knockoff and at least two Burberry knockoffs.
View attachment 1523671
“You guise, there’s this cyoooote website called allie-ex-press and it has like, louis vuitton and stuff at like, 80% off, isn’t that curaaayzee??“

beautiful person

kiwifarms.net
I don't know why, but the fact that she never has even heard of Chappelle's Show really irritates me.
That whole portion of the video was awkward and irritating. She busts into Becky's room and starts talking at her and asking her dumb questions even as Becky is saying she's at a hard part of her game and is clearly trying to concentrate on it. So then Amber starts vlogging around Becky about the crap in her room, turns on the light, and then starts the five-year-old 'mommy, what's this?' shit. And then Becky has to explain what the Chappelle Show is to a nearly 30-year-old adult who has apparently never even seen an episode of South Park.

Amberlynn really does have the taste of a teenage girl. Though Becky has the taste of a teenage boy, so I guess it fits.

Nothing about her ever makes sense. See: Optavia, Freshly, Weight Watchers, the actual weight loss doctor she saw last year who she got mad at because he said she can eat beef jerky as a snack, etc., etc.
All of this is just her stepping around the real crux of her problem, which is that she has a busted personality. It's honestly-earned from her shit childhood, but still requires serious, psychological treatment. Talk therapy to train her brain away from the maladaptive patterns its currently caught in. Of course, this requires a lot of mental and emotional work, including being able to confront herself about her own bullshit and the responsibilities that she holds, which means that she'll probably never do it. So she'll just keep cycling through all these bandaids over and over again, occasionally adding a new one to the mix.

Said Sarcastically

The Claw!
kiwifarms.net
Looking at the floor plans, it seems there is one closet per room. Only Amber's clothes in the master closet. So Becky's must be in her the guest room. Amber mention she got rid of soooo many clothes (donated to Dana and MethMama), so why can't you make room for the love of your life? I know, it's Amber.

Jeez, Amber could not get out of that room fast enough when Becky was talking. She has managed to go three years without learning what her girlfriend likes, can't start now. Not once ever being curious to the quotes and jokes Becky and Eric were making.

RIP, NOOM. Will this make her totally not AI coach feel sad?

mythical mother

ayyyy
kiwifarms.net
I think I hear Rarity crying for help in the background. So is that a real louis vuitton duffle bag for when she goes to her "friends" places?

If that's a real person that wrote into her, has she been watching lately? AL isn't wearing pants so she can't film anything else but sitting down.... unless it's mukbang hurrahs before the weight loss doctor.

I’ve seen that exact duffel bag on Aliexpress and DHgate. It’s definitely a (bad) replica. I don’t even think LV makes one like that but I could be wrong. The carryall bag they make is... just not like that at all lol it’s waaaaaay better and it’s incomparably well made than whatever that thing is.

KiwiKunt!!

Bull Dykes and Twitter Psyches
kiwifarms.net
I don't know why, but the fact that she never has even heard of Chappelle's Show really irritates me.

Her having never watched any of those shows just highlights what an enormous idiot she is. We already know she can barely speak English, reads at a 3rd grade level, knows nothing about history, world events, politics, other countries (or the U.S. either) and probably needs a calculator to add 2 digit numbers.

She probably watches the teen drama shows and the Bravo trash. She did mention watching the Kardashians.
The things that Amber and Becky like together are just what Amber likes and Becky goes along with it for a quiet life

Amber has no interest in what Becky likes at all

Now that Becky is not around Eric and Rickie as a buffer and a distraction their relationship will fall apart but they will be stuck together in a crappy overpriced apartment in a crappy retail park pretending to be residential

The new season is just warming up

Beetus Knuckles

Scopely has one hell of a business model!
kiwifarms.net
This reinforce just how big of a white trash toddler Amber is. She is caught up in the reality-distorting effects of her own gravitational field as she flexes her closet full of gaudy shit. Can you imagine being a surgical nurse working pre-op in the middle of a pandemic when in waddles fat AL along with her teenage son-looking thumb butler, who is laden with a knock-off LV duffle full of 90's tees and tarp-sized muumuus? I, for one, would be fuckin' envious and would immediately run out to buy one too! I guess I'm just a dispecktful piece of shit tho...

Tags
None