CHANGES TO CHANNEL- 08/16/20 - Our Gorl Quits the Noom (again).

• Sorry about the recent downtime. The database server is being autistic. The beatings will continue.

pr3nt177

"I am suicidal if you don't believe me ask my mum"
kiwifarms.net
Good for her for having quit Noom; like I said in the previous thread, weight loss programs are completely pointless at best, and a scam at worst.

You do not need anyone holding your hand to lose weight. Free calorie checkers are avaible online, and so are food blogs and huge databases filled to the brim with healthy recipes and all kinds of dieting tips (how to make zoodles/cauliflower rice, turn frozen fruit into "nice cream" etc.) Wasting a hundred bucks a month or however much these programs cost just to get a tiny bit of moral support (from a cold unfeeling robot?) is not worth it.

So far so good.

It's just a shame that Amber always "does what works for her" instead of the one thing that works for everybody else and has a pretty much guaranteed success rate (unless you cheat or are too dumb for elementary school math): Counting and restricting calories. Rule number one of any successful diet is start making your own food. You cannot count calories if you do not even know which ingredients a dish is made with. But we all know how she feels about cooking. She'll just keep on ordering takeout and bulk up until her stitches burst.
It's mindboggling that some can't grasp "If you eat more calories than you burn, you gain weight. And if you eat fewer calories and burn more calories through physical activity, you lose weight." ( https://www.mayoclinic.org/healthy-lifestyle/weight-loss/in-depth/calories/art-20048065 ).

It's a pity there's no info available on the internet, oh wait...

Discopumps

kiwifarms.net
I don’t know about you gorls but the candle of the day segment leaves me gagging for more. What riveting content. No but in all seriousness this is DRY. now she has fucked the last of Beckys friends off, really it shows how she has absolutely no one in her life. She never did. Everyone she hung out with in the destiny era just put up with her for destiny.

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Listening to yesterday's video a little while ago & a few things came to mind. She blames her picking a scabs & sores as: "An OCD & anxiety thing". Hoe about calling it what it is - a bad habit that can be broken?

Her worries about always talking about weight, food addiction, etc. making her channel too 'heavy'. Has she considered it wouldn't be 'heavy' if she actually followed through & was able to demonstrate some success? What does she think long term weight loss is going to involve, light, rainbows & sunshine? If she can't be arsed to deal with it in videos, she sure as hell isn't going to deal with it the rest of her days.

"I want to show me as a person, I want to show my life... Becky, hobbies. I want to talk about daily nonsense."

We have seen her as the person she is as long as she's been uploading & have seen a superficial person with very narrow horizons & limited curiosity about anything. I think even a tween would find her 'life' as uploaded, monotonous after a short while. Becky has made it clear she's not thrilled to be featured in Amber's videos & what hobbies? She claims to write. She colors. Are we to be treated to uploads of her scribbling between the lines while she "talks about daily nonsense"? And what my that daily nonsense consist of - calling out "Babe, don't forget the 3 pints of Ben & Jerry's when you pick up the CCF order."?

I've noticed she puts on a really weird voice when talking to or about Becky. Check out 9:36 in her last video when she says: "Becky's in heeeeeere". She gets very nasal & condescending. Then around 10:10 she gets indignant - Becky has bought something SHE didn't know about. The following minute or so is funny - she tries to hold on to her attitude but ends up beating a quick retreat when it's clear she doesn't have a clue about the references. Nothing wrong with that; we all can't keep up with or have an interest in everything but the way she deals with it; it's as if she wants to distract the audience. She can't waddle out of the room fast enough.

Yeah, it's going to be interesting to see what she comes up with because the fun, happening life she's tried so hard for so long to portray is being shown for what it is - empty & meaningless.

Bookish

kiwifarms.net
I think it physically pained her to talk about Becky's interests. I've never seen her move so fast, to get out of that room.

She wants to, 'be herself' = eat what she wants/last hurrah til the dr's appointment, then ignore whatever the doctor says when the time comes. As has been pointed out, I'm sure, she always makes it seem like they're going to be the end all be all, and she's going to put her life in their trusty hands, only she'll discredit them at the first opportunity. Great excuse to get even bigger while she waits on her appointment. It's the smug BK mukbang all over again, it didn't matter what she ate, because now she had a nutritionist!

Last edited:

Keyboard Warrior

kiwifarms.net
I've noticed she puts on a really weird voice when talking to or about Becky. Check out 9:36 in her last video when she says: "Becky's in heeeeeere". She gets very nasal & condescending. Then around 10:10 she gets indignant - Becky has bought something SHE didn't know about. The following minute or so is funny - she tries to hold on to her attitude but ends up beating a quick retreat when it's clear she doesn't have a clue about the references. Nothing wrong with that; we all can't keep up with or have an interest in everything but the way she deals with it; it's as if she wants to distract the audience. She can't waddle out of the room fast enough.
I've seen similar comments on this topic, and totally agree. It's not just the condescending tone, but the fact that she seems to know NOTHING about her partner, who she spends every day, all day with. Their affection towards each other is really awkward, and I suspect it's because off-camera, it never happens. Not kissing, not cuddling. I have doubts that they've EVER had a sexual relationship, period. There's no chemistry there, and it's obvious, which is why the staged "Love You, Babbeee!" and "Isn't Becky gorgeous?" comments come across as deeply insincere.

I know Becky is lazy and complacent as shit, but she knows who Amber is when the camera isn't on. She knows every single time Amber lies, and like an abused puppy, understands what's expected of her. How does she justify all that to herself? Like, if your partner lies to that degree, how is there not some part of you that questions what they lie to YOU about? Becky hates the camera attention and you can tell she struggles to 'perform' when it's forced on her.

Amber's favorite Narc game is asking Becky a dumb question, and then pretending Becky's answer is the weirdest, dumbest shit she's ever heard. Crickets. She really seems to get off on humiliating her.

Sad situation all-around, but I really can only muster sympathy for Twinkie. These fat fucks have a choice at the end of the day.

Fascist Ferret

reporting for duty
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This video really is just further proof of how Amber has nothing in common with Becky and doesn't even try to
I cant help but wonder if her saying that she never watched comedy central or has only seen one episode of south park was some kind of act. Like, "of course I dont watch comedy central and never heard of the chapelle show, I'm a dainty gorl..."

quiekycalories

wommart
kiwifarms.net
I cant help but wonder if her saying that she never watched comedy central or has only seen one episode of south park was some kind of act. Like, "of course I dont watch comedy central and never heard of the chapelle show, I'm a dainty gorl..."
that’s what i was thinking. Skinny legend princess gorls don’t watch such vulgar things...
Also can’t help but lol at the fact Hambo is just now learning about beggys likes and interests...

Pog Mathoin

kiwifarms.net
Still that constant refusal to seek therapy for her food addiction. It's as if she thinks that once she has her appointment with the magical weight-loss doctor all the psychological attachment she has to food is going to vanish. You'd think that now would be a good time to seek out a legitimate qualified therapist and start putting some work in - especially as this can be done via zoom or similar. I would imagine that the weight-loss doctor's office could probably recommend a good therapist who specializes in food addiction and trauma ... if she bothered to call them and ask.

I don't believe for a second that weight-loss surgery is going to 'work for her' like she thinks it will. She's still going to want to eat what she wants with no restriction, and even a surgically-reduced stomach isn't going to stop her. She doesn't seem to have grasped that calorie restriction is a huge and ongoing part of life post-bariatric surgery and that comfort eating is no longer going to be an option for her. Not to mention she will end up a whole bunch of medical complications if she ignores her surgeons instructions.

KiwiKunt!!

Bull Dykes and Twitter Psyches
kiwifarms.net
So what was she doing when the boys were watching late night comedy all together? Did she really not even attempt to feign interest? Watch things with my hubby all the time that I have no interest in... sometimes I may actually get into it....

Fascist Ferret

reporting for duty
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Kinda new to this cow, but...

WTF?!

Wasn’t Noom just the greatest and most amazing thing like a few days ago? Im
Pretty sure I remember her talking about how she’d stick with it, and how it was just tailor made for her?!
she says the same shit about every fad diet, bitch wants to be sponsored soooo bad. but oh, it doesnt work for her boo boo, because in the end, the key to weight loss is calories in<calories out, and that triggers her.

Plastic Inevitable

Varg burned churches, not forests.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Amberlynn is a textbook comfort and boredom eater; neither of which do well with weight-loss surgery. She needs to get her head right and work out her relationship with food before she can even think about having WLS. Which she will never, ever do... because of course, she knows what works for her! (You know, that thing that has never worked.)

how now brown cow

kiwifarms.net
I'm pretty sure the weightloss doctor is at the same location or was referred to her by her "amazing oncologist". I'm interested in how she will speak of this doctor because she seems to be super rigid with not leaving her house not bending not going in the car taking her meds- like the oncologist told her, but this weightloss doctor she will find the diet super dangerous and not safe for her body like the last one.
This is just an excuse to not do much of anything, and she is milking it. "Every time I start to do anything, my pelvic starts to hurt..." is either psychosomatic or just grammatically incorrect lies. Earlier in the video she stretched up to get the handbag down, and then bent to pick it up, and stretched to put it away again without any discomfort. If she can do these movements without too much pain then she should be doing them. She is just bone idle.

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
Amberlynn is a textbook comfort and boredom eater; neither of which do well with weight-loss surgery. She needs to get her head right and work out her relationship with food before she can even think about having WLS. Which she will never, ever do... because of course, she knows what works for her! (You know, that thing that has never worked.)
She wants a magic pill that would melt the fat away. While bariatric surgery is the only long term solution for her, she still not ready to do the work necessary. She still does not believe that her weight is an issue.

Plastic Inevitable

Varg burned churches, not forests.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She wants a magic pill that would melt the fat away. While bariatric surgery is the only long term solution for her, she still not ready to do the work necessary. She still does not believe that her weight is an issue.
We all know it's not a long-term solution for her though, even if she did the work and got her mentuls in order. She'd lose 200 lbs in a year, get down to a dainty 280lbs, crow about how it's workeen (while also doing shit like eating so much she gets sick) and then 6 months later she'll start the quick and dirty climb back up to 500 ell bees.

Skippy1931

kiwifarms.net
She will never get weight loss surgery. She has to pass physiological tests, has to loose a certain amount of weight on her own. No dr is going to take the time to operate to have it all undone. I believe she is jealous that people care more about Becky then her. People felt bad for becky and that took attention away from the amber

Tags
None