CHANGES TO CHANNEL- 08/16/20 - Our Gorl Quits the Noom (again).

PotatoSalad4711

Even smiling makes my face ache
kiwifarms.net
I cant help but wonder if her saying that she never watched comedy central or has only seen one episode of south park was some kind of act. Like, "of course I dont watch comedy central and never heard of the chapelle show, I'm a dainty gorl..."
You’re not wrong...
7D2D17BA-5703-4931-9C3E-7AEE35DB79C0.jpeg
No, she just watches The Bold and the Beautiful, and loves a movie called “But I’m a Cheerleader” which is a late 90’s romantic comedy about lesbians. Is there anything she reads or watches that doesn’t feature lesbians?

dingobaby

point blank period hole
kiwifarms.net
It's pretty sad that Amber said that she "didn't want to get boxed in as a weight loss channel" before. Weight is all she has to her name. And it's all she has to offer. She acts as if she has this charming personality. I feel bad for the pets watching out the windows. But don't you worry, she has a coconut vanilla sandlewood candle.

Plastic Inevitable

Varg burned churches, not forests.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
and loves a movie called “But I’m a Cheerleader” which is a late 90’s romantic comedy about lesbians. Is there anything she reads or watches that doesn’t feature lesbians?
I mean, it's a film about a conversion therapy "boot" camp that likes to shit all over "heteronormativity and societally enforced gender roles". Yes, the two leads are lesbeans (and half the cast are LGBTQ+ in real life) but I dunno if that's really the point. Although Hamby probably loves it just because omg lesbeans kissing! I doubt she gives any consideration to the gender shit (which is hilarious, considering Becky is pretty much an egg now). It's an amusing flick - also it has Rufio in it as a gaymo. So yeah, a cutesy, kitschy film that really sort of panders to Hamber's magical lesbian thinking. Something tells me she only watches lesbo films without any serious trauma and/or ones with happy endings.

PotatoSalad4711

Even smiling makes my face ache
kiwifarms.net
I mean, it's a film about a conversion therapy "boot" camp that likes to shit all over "heteronormativity and societally enforced gender roles". Yes, the two leads are lesbeans (and half the cast are LGBTQ+ in real life) but I dunno if that's really the point. Although Hamby probably loves it just because omg lesbeans kissing! I doubt she gives any consideration to the gender shit (which is hilarious, considering Becky is pretty much an egg now). It's an amusing flick - also it has Rufio in it as a gaymo. So yeah, a cutesy, kitschy film that really sort of panders to Hamber's magical lesbian thinking. Something tells me she only watches lesbo films without any serious trauma and/or ones with happy endings.
That was pretty much the point I was making. I didn’t intend to shit on the film. Amber has shown us the books she buys (all mostly YA fiction featuring lesbians or TV shows showcasing the same). It’s been noted here several times. I don’t think she understands anything beyond a 13-year-old level of “OMG girls kiss lol”.

It’s really bizarre for someone who is almost 30 and has been in relationships with females since the age of 17-ish.

idosometimes

kiwifarms.net
I still think she is quitting Noom to avoid paying for it. Noom is smart. They make you buy 6 months at once at $25/month. If she paid, like she claimed, she would have no reason to quit. She is already in $150. Noom gives you a trial that requires a credit card, but you do not get charged until 15 days into the program. You can cancel before and pay nothing. Cancelling after 14 days gives no refund. You are stuck with 6 months of the service. $150 is 4 meals at Greasy Charlie's or whatever garbage chain she is eating at now.
She wants a magic pill that would melt the fat away. While bariatric surgery is the only long term solution for her, she still not ready to do the work necessary. She still does not believe that her weight is an issue.
She lives to eat. Anything that prevents that is out of the question. She would live with constant diarrhea from fat absorption blockers before getting weight loss surgery. Amber is not a gourmand. She does not indulge in the finest things. She buys greasy salty plates of rice and gobbles down buckets of sugar. That is why she is alive. She must consume.

Poop Bun

Dispectful Deuces
kiwifarms.net
I still think she is quitting Noom to avoid paying for it. Noom is smart. They make you buy 6 months at once at $25/month. If she paid, like she claimed, she would have no reason to quit. She is already in $150. Noom gives you a trial that requires a credit card, but you do not get charged until 15 days into the program. You can cancel before and pay nothing. Cancelling after 14 days gives no refund. You are stuck with 6 months of the service. $150 is 4 meals at Greasy Charlie's or whatever garbage chain she is eating at now.
You are saying she already paid the $150.
With that, then it wouldn't matter when she canceled - 14 days or 15 days - she prepaid.
So how would she be quitting to avoid paying for it, if she already paid for it?

Amber’s period hole

Point blank period hole.
kiwifarms.net
You are under the wrong assumption that she cares about her money. Let me remind you that she’s still paying for Weight Watchers, and paid 6k dollars (I think) for a recliner she just realized she doesn’t like. She quit because she’s a star-sized narcissistic, manipulating liar who can’t stick to anything, not even the most mundane stuff. She quit the 100 days of uploading on the 94th day, for crying out loud.

Last edited:

Smoovy Jay

kiwifarms.net
With that, then it wouldn't matter when she canceled - 14 days or 15 days - she prepaid.
So how would she be quitting to avoid paying for it, if she already paid for it?
I don’t think she prepaid. Remember she’s stupid and had to enter her credit card so she thinks she paid. Of course she is stupid and likes to flex about her money so although she now *can* cancel without a penalty, she won’t. Because Amber is stupid.

AmberAlert

kiwifarms.net
If cancelling something like Noom or WW is anything like trying to cancel a gym membership, the company is going to make you jump through a bunch of annoying hoops and possibly even have to call some some hotline and get put on hold for a while. They do this knowing there are plenty of stupid and lazy people like Amber out there that won't bother to cancel for a while despite giving up their weightloss attempt near instantly. Amber's a dream customer for these companies because of how quickly she stops using their service while continuing to give them money.

• Agree
Reactions: SnarlieNarlie

Smoovy Jay

kiwifarms.net
If cancelling something like Noom or WW is anything like trying to cancel a gym membership, the company is going to make you jump through a bunch of annoying hoops and possibly even have to call some some hotline and get put on hold for a while. They do this knowing there are plenty of stupid and lazy people like Amber out there that won't bother to cancel for a while despite giving up their weightloss attempt near instantly. Amber's a dream customer for these companies because of how quickly she stops using their service while continuing to give them money.
WW is incredibly easy to cancel.

• Informative
Reactions: Mesh Gear Fox

idosometimes

kiwifarms.net
Weight Watchers serves as a fallback when things get rough. After a few mook bongs, she goes back to counting calories and weight watchers as a way to show that her viewers that she still cares. It is an investment in her channel. Noom serves no purpose. AMber lives to consume and thinks conspicuous consumption makes her look successful, but even she is not immune to the realities of declining views and lower CPMs.
Noom charges you after the trial. You have to give them your credit card when you sign up and then they hope you forget to cancel in time. It is a big scam.

imthehaydur

Getting my PHD in ALRology
kiwifarms.net
This video really is just further proof of how Amber has nothing in common with Becky and doesn't even try to
Could you imagine being with someone FOR LITERAL YEARS and not know a damn thing about them?

Kinda new to this cow, but...

WTF?!

Wasn’t Noom just the greatest and most amazing thing like a few days ago? Im
Pretty sure I remember her talking about how she’d stick with it, and how it was just tailor made for her?!
Everything's the greatest till she finds something new.

I'm trying to understand how a person can live the way she does.

darkwingosonichugorl

Let me tell you the potential of my balls.
kiwifarms.net
I don’t think she prepaid. Remember she’s stupid and had to enter her credit card so she thinks she paid. Of course she is stupid and likes to flex about her money so although she now *can* cancel without a penalty, she won’t. Because Amber is stupid.
Yes, remember that Amber is the quintessential consumer. She's subscribed to how many makeup things where she doesn't use 99% of that shit?

Tags
None