Channel Awesome / TGWTG general (& ex-contributors) - Dying Gay Review Website

What's the solution to the Crossover posting problem?

• Shut down this thread & focus on posting about this shitstorm in the lolcow thread

Votes: 27 21.3%
  • Rebrand thread & post/discuss content from the now former producers

Votes: 100 78.7%

• Total voters

RJ MacReady

cheating bitch
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Random Internet Person

Chopper’s doctoring!
kiwifarms.net

jellycar

50% Patty Hearst/50% Natasha Romanoff
kiwifarms.net
Sage update, there was a reason he had been traveling and why there were few updates lately: His fiancé's Italian, and he's going to be in Italy for the next few months to have his wedding. He also had been in Japan filming footage for an Anime Abandon episode for next year. Sounds like 2019 was a busy time for him.

That fat fuck has a wife?...

Who would love a neckbeard like that

Also where do these people get the cash to jet off to these exotic locations

• Agree
Reactions: Uncanny Valley

wtfNeedSignUp

kiwifarms.net
So something I've been wondering for some time now. What is known about the whole JewWario rape thing? What were the rumours? Are there any evidence to the rumours and where do the rumours originate?

So something I've been wondering for some time now. What is known about the whole JewWario rape thing? What were the rumours? Are there any evidence to the rumours and where do the rumours originate?
I think the only real accusation is that he kissed a girl who was passed out at a con. There are a lot of "friend of a friend" and "I fucked him because I had low self-esteem, therefore I was raped" type accusations floating around that are obviously bullshit.

Here's a girl from reddit who was supposed so terrified of JewWario that she was forced into silence. (aka she didn't say anything because he was a nameless loser and only chimed in when she could dogpile his corpse for internet asspats)
much ado about nothing.jpg

jellycar

50% Patty Hearst/50% Natasha Romanoff
kiwifarms.net
Lol still laughing that Bennett had JW's hat up in his videos like he was some iconic figure. Then when it was revealed he was a rapist he quickly removed it.
Like bitch you fucking knew

Reactions: UnKillFill

wtfNeedSignUp

kiwifarms.net
I think the only real accusation is that he kissed a girl who was passed out at a con. There are a lot of "friend of a friend" and "I fucked him because I had low self-esteem, therefore I was raped" type accusations floating around that are obviously bullshit.

Here's a girl from reddit who was supposed so terrified of JewWario that she was forced into silence. (aka she didn't say anything because he was a nameless loser and only chimed in when she could dogpile his corpse for internet asspats)
Thanks. And yeah, hard to take seriously people who say they are afraid of a group of autists talking about obscure/shitty films/games and their fans.

I have a feeling JewWario did the ultimate crime of being "creepy". Not actually offending but being bad at expressing himself and acting like normal to the point that rumours started circulating around him. It's hard to know with the trashfire that was CA and I don't feel comfortable dunking on a person that might have been driven to suicide over false allegations.

Replicant Sasquatch

Do Lolcows Dream of Electric Hedgehog Pokemon?
kiwifarms.net
Lol still laughing that Bennett had JW's hat up in his videos like he was some iconic figure. Then when it was revealed he was a rapist he quickly removed it.
Like bitch you fucking knew
IIRC Spoony was the first one to do that, but he had a genuinely warm friendship with the guy which lasted even after he left CA.

wtfNeedSignUp

kiwifarms.net
Had no idea he was involved in TGWTG. my my my....you live and you learn. Almost shocking...
Freeman's Mind was probably the best content on the site in several years. And CA, as bad as it was, probably was still better than Machinima.
Though I don't know how much he lives a normal life considering he's being hounded by having spore infection in his house like the corruption in Amnesia.