Channel Awesome / TGWTG general (& ex-contributors) - Dying Gay Review Website

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon. I REALLY WISH THEY'D HOTFIX THIS SO I CAN REMOVE THIS NOTICE.

What's the solution to the Crossover posting problem?

• Shut down this thread & focus on posting about this shitstorm in the lolcow thread

Votes: 41 22.9%
  • Rebrand thread & post/discuss content from the now former producers

Votes: 138 77.1%

• Total voters
Another TikTok rapper. 1626964891612.jpeg

PeriodicTrouble

kiwifarms.net
Just seeing the title card makes me want to pour bleach in my ears. Let me guess - Todd bitching about some people being patriotic?
Its more Todd being political like calling the guy racist for the part about disliking the statues being taken down. He does bring the song is unpatriotic because its more about bashing other people than it is talking about America.

The Great Citracett

I'm a ghost in the wall, shakin' my balls
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I can't remember which video it's from, but one of my most memorable Todd moments is when he was in the middle of one of his off-topic anti-christian rants and said something along the lines of how he hates the way Christians "just absolutely cannot stop inserting their personal political and religious beliefs into everything, and that's not what people came to hear."

I about died from irony poisoning.

Polexia Aphrodisia

Life just kills me. Do you have any pot?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Pre-2020: Todd makes jokes about pop songs, does some light analysis of the music and composition, and maybe slips one or two political stabs at Orange Man or Le Altright.

Post-2020: Todd has barely anything to actually say about the songs, fixates on music videos and Twitter responses, and moans about politics endlessly.