Chantal Fan Art and Related Images -

The Bean Bag's In A Hurry

Rain and petals eavesdrop. I ate the whole bird.
kiwifarms.net
She is beauty.
She is grace.
She has gunt instead of face.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-08-21 at 02-48-06 Beezing Open Chat - YouTube.png
    Screenshot 2021-08-21 at 02-48-06 Beezing Open Chat - YouTube.png
    65.1 KB · Views: 68

Botchy Galoop

Socially Distant
kiwifarms.net
Chantal’s the kind of tragedy that tickles my inner artist, so I painted her a portrait. I call it, ”Queen of the Beeze
Damn. There is just so much here with this art. The colors, the muds and greys, are so evocative of the filth, hair fibres and schmutz that is the Corps de Chantal. Then, there is the mouth. The slight baring of gum that is suggestive of a trapped feral animal...the misplaced baby teeth and the uneven sneer...the use of a sickly pick lip coloring that is the single contrast color from the muddy browns and greys palette. Can we talk about the hair? So unreal and yet true to the subject.
And perhaps, my favorite, the reflection in her eyes of her phone app, obviously focused on her VIB comments....*CHEFS KISS* Magnifique!

The Bean Bag's In A Hurry

Rain and petals eavesdrop. I ate the whole bird.
kiwifarms.net
Chantal’s the kind of tragedy that tickles my inner artist, so I painted her a portrait. I call it, ”Queen of the Beez”

This is brilliant.
It really captures her essence in its rawest form.
The layers of filth, plaque, and hair fibers exude right from the page in a way you can practically smell.
10/10

THIS is what sneaks out of Nader Elshamy's crack shack at 2am after the weekly beating romantic rendezvous. She looks like Ursula from The Little Mermaid's fatter, guntier, more miserable sister.

Normalize Failure
kiwifarms.net
More Queen of WTF nicely condensed videos!
He likes me recap

Last edited:

Springer

died on an expedition to summit Box Mountain
kiwifarms.net
I guess this is kinda dumb but watching the McDonalds stream/BP Chat last Night I was doodling and her rat teeth grimacing at her Handy everytime she read something she didn't care for got to me.c62851c7-89bc-4833-98d2-f66306931c77.png