Gross Chantal Sarault / Foodie Beauty - Makes Mukbang Videos for a Living, Canadian Amberlynn Reid

DuckSucker

kiwifarms.net
If she needs any prescription it would be for Vyvanse. Its an ADHD drug which is also FDA approved for binge eating.
One of the side effects is super horniness so I'd feel sorry for poor Bibi.
It does not work that well as far as horning you up. Or maybe not in clinical application at prescribed doses, at least, where it's usually prescribed alongside shit like antidepressants, and maybe if youre prescribed it you already have a fucked up sex drive. It feels more like a zen state, like youve meditated and things are more clear, your thoughts and patterns are more purposeful and youre less impulsive and shit. But like any pill it will not fix your life.

I dont know how people get "high" on it though, I know vyvanse itself is extended release and like Adderall XR is meant to be harder to abuse.

I think people usually crush it up, at least ritalin, and take lines to get a more potent effect, people do that with xanax, but the name brand adderall Ive seen is the pharmaceutical stuff where it's a little capsule with those beads in it.

The reality is I think with her hormone problems and her general instability, adderall would drive her up the wall. She would sleep less and spend more time focusing on youtube and monitoring comments, she would get more catty and if she has nothing else to do, probably focus more on eating, or going out to get/make food, and create "content for videos". Hell she's erratic with just anti-depressants and they arent really supposed to do that -- theyre specifically meant to curb anxiety and depressive thougths. Or she's taking the wrong kind/too strong of one after melodramatically telling her doctor about how awful the world is to poor Chantal. If she had a job, or goals, or even a stable day to day life, adderall might help.

Oh, it's also real bad for your heart and blood pressure.

Last edited:

The end is nigh

"I must possess all or I possess nothing!"
kiwifarms.net
Then she asked if chickens snore. When someone replied in the comments that they do, she says "They do? They snore? Oh now I feel bad for eating them HEHE"

What a delusional pig.
This shows that she doesn't understand animals at all. They are nothing to her. She truly does not care about anything, or anyone but herself. It's absolutely infuriating to think about what kind of position her cats are in. She doesn't care about them. The only reason they are there is for her to get attention when no one else gives it to her. That's what she wants, attention. She will kill any animal, even her poor cats, for a smidge of it. Disgusting.

weaselhat

Giggity
kiwifarms.net
This is going to get even better. It’s like mr toads wild ride but with that hippo from Fantasia except it sings instead of dances.
The only "about to" here is that she about to have a real excuse for eating so much. (:_(
bibi better chain the fridge shut if he wants to eat. Even that tripe might be in danger! She could just claim she threw it away. But really she ate it.

Last edited:

Smiling Honeybadger

Still on the search for some super smart Title.
kiwifarms.net
Do Chickens Sleep?

She posted the second live stream. Went to check to a time marker from when I saw a few comments deleted though I found the whole "do chickens sleep" moment. It also seems deleted comments will show "[deleted]" live but not on the replay. Ironically the one comment that was deleted that made me laugh was along the lines "My son just walked by and said "What an idiot" just like his father".
That sounds like some Trisha Payt... That blonde Mukbang Chick with the FAS-Face shit. Only difference is that Chantal can't stand the slightest mocking, so I am doubtful that this was a trolling attempt to gain attention. Either she is too stupid to troll or she is really that stupid. Which in the end does not matter. Because nonetheless it shows that she is so stupid that it borders on assault of the person that witnesses this wreck. :story:

Kentaro

He be beezin.
kiwifarms.net
It does not work that well as far as horning you up. Or maybe not in clinical application at prescribed doses, at least, where it's usually prescribed alongside shit like antidepressants, and maybe if youre prescribed it you already have a fucked up sex drive. It feels more like a zen state, like youve meditated and things are more clear, your thoughts and patterns are more purposeful and youre less impulsive and shit. But like any pill it will not fix your life.

I dont know how people get "high" on it though, I know vyvanse itself is extended release and like Adderall XR is meant to be harder to abuse.

I think people usually crush it up, at least ritalin, and take lines to get a more potent effect, people do that with xanax, but the name brand adderall Ive seen is the pharmaceutical stuff where it's a little capsule with those beads in it.

The reality is I think with her hormone problems and her general instability, adderall would drive her up the wall. She would sleep less and spend more time focusing on youtube and monitoring comments, she would get more catty and if she has nothing else to do, probably focus more on eating, or going out to get/make food, and create "content for videos". Hell she's erratic with just anti-depressants and they arent really supposed to do that -- theyre specifically meant to curb anxiety and depressive thougths. Or she's taking the wrong kind/too strong of one after melodramatically telling her doctor about how awful the world is to poor Chantal. If she had a job, or goals, or even a stable day to day life, adderall might help.

Oh, it's also real bad for your heart and blood pressure.
You are right as far as the therapeutical doses go. People usually take twice or tripple the dosage to get high on Vyvanse also crushing it up if its XR. Someone like Chantal would need even more since shes 400 pounds. I also agree that adderall would be the better choice for her. A high enough dosage could help her loose like 100 pounds in 3-4 months. Would also make the trantrums way more interesting.

Just imagine a tweaked out Jabba making 300 word long rants on Youtube and talking faster than lightning in her videos. Id MAYBE pay to watch that.
But who knows if she will get any stimulants prescribed, people like her always get thrown out the door with another SSRI means more $$$ for the doctor.

simulated goat

Even a gynecologist can't tell the difference
kiwifarms.net
Then she asked if chickens snore. When someone replied in the comments that they do, she says "They do? They snore? Oh now I feel bad for eating them HEHE"

What a delusional pig.
Chickens not only sleep and can snore, they 'purr' like cats when they are really happy- they vibrate and make a trilling sound. You wouldn't eat a cat, Chantal, why would you eat a chicken? I notice cows and pigs are supposedly off your list of victims but you really never considered how chickens might have individual personalities and might experience delight or distress? The question of chickens gives a strange insight into her thinking, I'm not sure she thinks of the world outside of herself and her netflix as completely real. That's the kind of question an eight year old asks.

Pizza Sloth

Gluttony is not a secret vice.
kiwifarms.net
She is so damn rude. She didn't have to ridicule Bibi's food choices and threaten to throw out the tripe. Considering her food choices, I found it ironic she called tripe gross.

Looks like she is hyper with anticipation of going back to her old ways. I won't be surprised if she uses her mental health to excuse her food choices. I'm all for people seeking help for their mental illness and health. What I'm not for is people refusing to work on their mental health and using it as a card to excuse their behavior.

Sorry for the subtle PL, but her latest antics are extremely irksome.
She really seems to be an asshole about Bibi's food choices. Of which at one point I caught in the Live Stream she called him by his real name and did a "oooppppps oh shit" face for a second.

The first time she was a bit rude about his food was the 10K or 15K subscriber video where they cook a Senegal stew meal together and not only does she fuck up the potatoes, she asks stupid questions, and as they're eating it, is showing she's been with the guy for what - 8 years? and knows nothing about his culture, traditions, how to eat the food.

Then go back a few weeks when they went on their sushi date. She was like "that's what your eating" and "Ewwww!!" to the squid. She openly mocks his food in a "I was only joking" manner. But fuck her. I mean he doesn't seem to judge or mock her, not even in jest yet she's all about being all openly judgey about his food. Hell, I'd think it would be hysterical if Bibi did get all pissed and threw out all her cheese and chili lime Doritos.

sixcarbchiligorl

kiwifarms.net
This shows that she doesn't understand animals at all. They are nothing to her. She truly does not care about anything, or anyone but herself. It's absolutely infuriating to think about what kind of position her cats are in. She doesn't care about them. The only reason they are there is for her to get attention when no one else gives it to her. That's what she wants, attention. She will kill any animal, even her poor cats, for a smidge of it. Disgusting.
This is extremely evident in the recent BeBeJunes situation. Chantal claims the cat loves her treats more than anything, but has been unable to eat them for a while now. She gets excited for them, comes to the table to eat, sniffs the treats, but then walks away from them. Chantal proudly told her livestream viewers that she was happy that she caught BeBeJunes eating her dry food yesterday. That means that A, she hasn't even been paying close attention to the cat, and B, the cat has avoided eating anything hard for a while.

The fucking cat is 17 years old by Chantal's estimation. Chantal says the cat hasn't been eating and has been extra affectionate lately. Repeatedly when talking about the cat or being questioned about the cat, Chantal dismisses it entirely and says, "I don't want to even think about her dying." So in her attempt to pretend that her cat isn't 17 years old and having issues eating, she's avoided taking the cat to the vet or even closely monitoring her lack of eating. She nastily told the viewers asking about the cat, "I'm taking her to the vet on FRIDAY." It was Tuesday, and the cat hadn't been eating for days before that.

In those days where BeBeJunes was having trouble eating and being remarkably more affectionate/clingy (well-known signs that cats aren't feeling well and are worried/nervous about something) Chantal has: gone to the ER because she eats too much, spent money on a Torrid haul (specifically a 5x romper), planned a dinner date with Bibi, treated herself to Burger King, had food delivered to her house, went for nature "walks" "daily", experimented with makeup and curling her hair, made sure to catch up on all the latest YT beauty guru drama, etc. While her fucking 17-year-old cat hasn't been able to EAT!

She's gone from preachy vegan to eating chicken on camera while ignoring her 17-year-old cat who's unable to eat in one week. Disgusting.

Pargon

He don't
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is extremely evident in the recent BeBeJunes situation. Chantal claims the cat loves her treats more than anything, but has been unable to eat them for a while now. She gets excited for them, comes to the table to eat, sniffs the treats, but then walks away from them. Chantal proudly told her livestream viewers that she was happy that she caught BeBeJunes eating her dry food yesterday. That means that A, she hasn't even been paying close attention to the cat, and B, the cat has avoided eating anything hard for a while.

The fucking cat is 17 years old by Chantal's estimation. Chantal says the cat hasn't been eating and has been extra affectionate lately. Repeatedly when talking about the cat or being questioned about the cat, Chantal dismisses it entirely and says, "I don't want to even think about her dying." So in her attempt to pretend that her cat isn't 17 years old and having issues eating, she's avoided taking the cat to the vet or even closely monitoring her lack of eating. She nastily told the viewers asking about the cat, "I'm taking her to the vet on FRIDAY." It was Tuesday, and the cat hadn't been eating for days before that.

In those days where BeBeJunes was having trouble eating and being remarkably more affectionate/clingy (well-known signs that cats aren't feeling well and are worried/nervous about something) Chantal has: gone to the ER because she eats too much, spent money on a Torrid haul (specifically a 5x romper), planned a dinner date with Bibi, treated herself to Burger King, had food delivered to her house, went for nature "walks" "daily", experimented with makeup and curling her hair, made sure to catch up on all the latest YT beauty guru drama, etc. While her fucking 17-year-old cat hasn't been able to EAT!

She's gone from preachy vegan to eating chicken on camera while ignoring her 17-year-old cat who's unable to eat in one week. Disgusting.
Can't wait for her to use the passing of her cat to excuse another "weekend" off of """work""". She'll just be too upset you guys - she doesn't even know what happened, it was so sudden, she was acting just fine a few days ago, etc., etc.

I won't waen and wish more misery on her than she already has, but every bad thing in her life she deserves.

Dutch Courage

Curious Onlooker
kiwifarms.net
Far be it from me to stick up for Chantal, but I really didn't know chickens snored or purred either, and now that I know, I will have my next chicken with some BBQ sauce. The fact that she can't empathize with chickens really does not disturb me; I have a hard time relating to chickens myself. The fact that she can't stick to veganism isn't the issue for me either, although it is funny to watch her flail around with it. Chantal turns me off more for her gluttony, filth, bad manners, rude demeanor, dumbness, know-it-all behavior, poor reading skills, lack of any talent or skill, fascination with shit, inability to deal with commonplace social interaction, tendency to bully people, moral bankruptcy, delusions of grandeur, weird tics, and her festering mountains of fat. I don't really care much about the chickens tbh.

The cat issue bothers me more.

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I find it amusing that Chantal was grossed out by tripe. She’s really delusional about what goes into her processed meat mountain sandwiches, beloved pepperoni and sausages. Chantal has easily eaten more tripe in her life than little Malan could eat in several.

RussianBlonde

kiwifarms.net
You are right as far as the therapeutical doses go. People usually take twice or tripple the dosage to get high on Vyvanse also crushing it up if its XR. Someone like Chantal would need even more since shes 400 pounds. I also agree that adderall would be the better choice for her. A high enough dosage could help her loose like 100 pounds in 3-4 months. Would also make the trantrums way more interesting.

Just imagine a tweaked out Jabba making 300 word long rants on Youtube and talking faster than lightning in her videos. Id MAYBE pay to watch that.
But who knows if she will get any stimulants prescribed, people like her always get thrown out the door with another SSRI means more $$$ for the doctor.

Vyvanse is only XR, lasts 14 hours and you can't really crush it to get high due to how its made. Also Vyvanse dosage is not weight related at all. You can have children on max 70mg dose and 200lbs adults who only take 30g a day.
Adderall only works few hours and shed still manage to binge after it wears off.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino