Chantal Sarault / Foodie Beauty - 400+lb delusional Canadian mukbanger in a constant cycle of making and breaking promises.

WeDon'tNeedToWhisper

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Lucky us, new video!

ETA: wonder if veronica is going to copyright strike Cuntal, Veronica has been known to do that

EDIT2: I spell words real good
I know I'm super late (even though it was only posted this afternoon) and hopefully no one has already commented on this, but I just had to point out that the noodles that Vee Vixen Veronica Wang is eating are the Samyang x2 spicy noodles which have a scolville unit of 8,808. Samyang cheese flavor ramen that Chantal is eating in this video only has a scolville level of 2,323.

She did group herself in with James Charles so thinking that she's on YouTuber mukbang level as Veronica isn't surprising.

Dog Prom 3D

Time for the charm bomb to explode.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
For fuck's sake, Chantal!

She has no gall bladder. When you have no gall bladder, you cannot have a diet that is heavy in fat. Cheese by the brick is a bad idea. Fried foods, especially chips and french fries, are verboten. So are greasy foods, like fast food hamburgers. Oily foods, like most salad dressings and condiments, should be off the menu. You also really shouldn't eat two thousand calories in one sitting.

I'm sure the results of someone eating the above after gall bladder surgery comes as an absolute surprise to everyone. Given her diet, her hobby is destroying bathrooms with the extremely malodorous and yellow diarrhea so common to unrepentant fats post-gall bladder surgery She probably has several OMG I'M NOT GONNA MAKE IT IN TIME episodes every single day. I have zero doubt she sharts constantly throughout the day.

Living with someone like this is a nightmare. Bibi and his new girlfriend best be setting aside money to pay a biological clean up team to deal with their bathroom when they move out. I think he should install a turnstile she has to put a dollar into in order to get access to the toilet because goddamn.

Man vs persistent rat

A good egg is a nice person
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She's trying hard. (last instagram post)
:cryblood:

View attachment 773468
If she distorts the angle any more she will become a Star Wars intro crawl...

chantal star wars.jpg

welsho

Just another rotten lemon in a cloud.
kiwifarms.net
If the current PEs don't get her, the next one might.

She's still too stupid and irresponsible to take her warfarin at the same time daily (despite at least two reminders from her clinic) as she nonchalantly blows off the phone alarm reminding her to be an adult and take her dang meds...."oh I guess I need to remember to take my meds when I get home.." Death is funny. HEEEEHeeeee.

Turd Blossom

Yo, She-Bitch... LET'S GO!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Jesus, when it rains it pours with Chantal- there's a lot to unpack from today's loony activities.
I appreciate all you brave souls who recapped the "ASMR" nightmare, once the horrific mouth noises started, I had to bow out.

The beginning was worth the watch though: seeing Mount Chin-verest try and sensually run her trotter over those ramen packages was absurdly and unintentionally hilarious. Her fingers have gunts, "funts" if you will.
I'm not sure she understands what ASMR is, as no one could find any of this pleasing. She must have gotten confused and thought it meant:
Asshole
Spastically
Mukbanging
Ramen

And her livestream is just pure lunacy. The obsession with shitting and farting has become absolutely bizarre, it's almost pathological how she manages to work it in to any story. I expect it to become another verbal tic at this point: "Shit! Fart! Crap! Shart! Shh, I said SHH! HAH!"

Also, although she ridiculously worried Malan might think she was out cheating, I do wonder what must go on in his mind. She goes out for "drives" and comes home all shifty-eyed, greasy-fingered and smelling like Beef ' Cheddars. When she stays out for hours he probably enjoys the blissful quiet but I wouldn't be surprised if he does worry.
Not about her being with another man of course, but about her draining their finances on fast food and the inevitable damage to the plumbing when she gets home.

Rabbit Bones

He Rapes To Make That Money For His Family
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Not about her being with another man of course, but about her draining their finances on fast food and the inevitable damage to the plumbing when she gets home.
I would be absolutely gobsmacked if they have combined finances. I'm in the small percentage here who thinks she and Bibi are "dating" (i.e are in a completely sexless, loveless relationship more out of convenience and a rental agreement than anything) but I can't see him being stupid enough to give this woman any of his money. He knows her, he knows she'd go out and blow it all on junk food and polyester tarps.

fattymcbutterpants

kiwifarms.net
Can you imagine being in a relationship with someone, and on your night off from work she decides to go out and binge on fast food and then sit in her car and talk to her internet friends for 3 hours instead of spending that time with you? She reeaaaally didn't want to go home either, people kept telling her to and she kept saying she didn't want to go home. That made me feel really sad for her. I don't get their relationship. If it's a green card he's after, wouldn't he have married her already? Why drag it out for 7 years when he they could have been married and divorced by now. They definitely don't have a loving or sexual relationship.

And what is this karatejoe guy's deal? He comes off as a total creepy weirdo, making gross sexual comments about Chantal and then deciding to block people's comments for stupid reasons, like he doesn't like when people ask her about her diet or weight... even Chantal was telling him to chill out. I get old man pervert vibes from him.

Man vs persistent rat

A good egg is a nice person
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
And what is this karatejoe guy's deal? He comes off as a total creepy weirdo, making gross sexual comments about Chantal and then deciding to block people's comments for stupid reasons, like he doesn't like when people ask her about her diet or weight... even Chantal was telling him to chill out. I get old man pervert vibes from him.
People like karatejoe are overcompensating betas who try to micromanage the person they got an opportunity from in order to make themselves feel important and valuable to the individual. They create work for themselves in order to demonstrate how much the other individual needs them. KJ is doing the laziest and most common way which is banning people in order to increase his visible activity and hijacking chat to 'dominate' his rivals for her attention. These people are immensely harmful for communities.

If somebody tries to pull this parasocial relationship with a well-adjusted person, they will give them the boot very rapidly, as the overbearing and attention-seeking behaviour is obvious to anyone. Where it persists is usually because the higher social desirability individual is either too stupid to notice or don't care, or are themselves a pathetic and lonely person looking for validation from somebody who doesn't tire of their presence. Because Chantal is so disgusting, most of the people who are trying to be aroused by her are grossed-out after a while. KJ is a whole other level of weird little fucker.

Lisa Anna

kiwifarms.net
If it's a green card he's after, wouldn't he have married her already? Why drag it out for 7 years when he they could have been married and divorced by now. They definitely don't have a loving or sexual relationship.

I have my own theory that they actually were in a shitty, platonic relationship and it officially ended around the time Bibi went for a 3 weeks trip to Africa.

It’s around that time Bibi’s sister-girlfriend (which we never heard of during the first two years of Chantal’s YouTube channel) started having a certain impact in Chantal’s life, spending lots of time with her « brother » and even cooking / having dinner alone at home with him while Chantal was confined in her car cuz she was not invited. For all we know, perhaps Chantal freaked out so much when Bibi left for Senegal mostly because he brought his sister-girlfriend with him rather than her, so she could meet his family.

It’s also at that time she started being too busy to be online over every damn weekend with, like last night, the exception of live streaming in her car, and not wanting to go home. Once again I personally believe it has to do with sister-girlfriend being at home every weekend to spend time with her man, then going back to her place during the week.

Talking about the car, it’s also around the same time she sold the bingemobile that Bibi was using here and there, and it makes me wonder if it wasn’t their car? and they sold it to eventually get each their own since they aren’t together anymore.

It’s all in the details but I also noticed she started calling Peetz / James her ex-boyfriend much more than just « my friend » since a month or two, like if subconsciously she needs to prove she had a boyfriend at some point in her life. Yes, I know, I’m reaching a bit with this one.

All of this is only pure speculation from my part, but I believe it makes a certain sense.

Last edited:

weaselhat

kiwifarms.net
I have my own theory that they actually were in a shitty, platonic relationship and it officially ended around the time Bibi went for a 3 weeks trip to Africa.

It’s around that time Bibi’s sister-girlfriend (which we never heard of during the first two years of Chantal’s YouTube channel) started having a certain impact in Chantal’s life, spending lots of time with her « brother » and even cooking / having dinner alone at home with him while Chantal was confined in her car cuz she was not invited. For all we know, perhaps Chantal freaked out so much when Bibi left for Senegal mostly because he brought his sister-girlfriend with him rather than her, so she could meet his family.

It’s also at that time she started being too busy to be online over every damn weekend with, like last night, the exception of live streaming in her car, and not wanting to go home. Once again I personally believe it has to do with sister-girlfriend being at home every weekend to spend time with her man, then going back to her place during the week.

Talking about the car, it’s also around the same time she sold the bingemobile that Bibi was using here and there, and it makes me wonder if it wasn’t their car? and they sold it to eventually get each their own since they aren’t together anymore.

It’s all in the details but I also noticed she started calling Peetz / James her ex-boyfriend much more than just « my friend » since a month or two, like if subconsciously she needs to prove she had a boyfriend at some point in her life. Yes, I know, I’m reaching a bit with this one.

All of this is only pure speculation from my part, but I believe it makes a certain sense.
I think something did change at that specific time for her although we will probably never know exactly what. That is the point when she went off the rails and her cycling moods got faster. Over the last few days she's gotten so nuts I sometimes think she is trolling us. I'm not sure if its medication fueled or what, but damn.

bubble tea

being fatphobic somewhere
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Interesting thoughts, honestly. How do you explain why Chantal still calls Bibi "babe" (to his face) in her videos/livestreams?

Queen of Moderation

kiwifarms.net
Interesting thoughts, honestly. How do you explain why Chantal still calls Bibi "babe" (to his face) in her videos/livestreams?
Because with Chantal it is all about keeping up the façade of having a happy and (somewhat) normal life. She can never admit that she isn't desirable. I'm not even positive that she is completely cognizant of this either. In her mind every guy who smiles at her or asks, "Do you want extra ketchup with these fries?" wants her. Chantal needs to feel equal to, and mostly better than, everyone else. She can really never admit that she is a failure in just about every aspect of life. Bibi seems passive most of the time. He lets her talk because he has probably come to the conclusion it is not worth a chimp out. My guess is that he also is aware of how pathetic she is and lets her have her on camera fantasy.

Bleach Milkshake

cheese binge tonight and i have severe diarrhea
kiwifarms.net

I don't think that's reaching - its definitely weird for her to suddenly dial up the 'my ex' shit with someone she's mostly referred to as a close friend in the past, even for a trainwreck like Chantal.

Still, we can only speculate the 'why', but there's a reason for it for sure.

I sometimes wonder if she ever simply throws weird shit out there, just to send us viewers into a speculation storm on what it means. That would be extra hilarious, given the fact she ultimately wraps herself up in her own bullshit web of lies and ends up unloading her dirty laundry to the world for us to point and laugh at anyway.

Fatty-boom-boom

kiwifarms.net
(Yes I'm late but in the UK was asleep when it was posted). That ASMR video was horrifying, I swear I heard her stomach scream in fear. Obviously she hasn't researched ASMR channels properly (no documentary on Netflix).

That livestream was awful, she was manic as hell and no way did she just have ice cream. She's almost outgrown her tiny car, notice how she has to open and shut her door many times to get her humongous body in.

Dutch Courage

Curious Onlooker
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She has always referred to Peetz as her ex-. In fact, it is in the title of the first video he appeared in. I don't think she ever called him "a close friend" except as an aside.

I agree that it is because she wants to put across a message: not only is she desirable enough to have an ex- along with her loving current boyfriend (who brings her a petite-size tribal gown from Africa, he loves her so much), but also she is so irresistible that the ex- has to remain in her orbit forever.

It is hilarious how badly she treats him, although as an Omega Cuck, he ought to be used to it by now. He is like her little trained monkey. "Go on, tell the audience what you think" she goads him. Her autistic ex- gladly obliges while she rolls her eyes and seems utterly unable to comprehend anything he talks about. She gets to be the boss in that relationship, which is all she wants. I don't think Bibi or anyone else in her life gives her such license.

I don't agree with the speculation that they are engaging in any sexual hijinx. For one thing, Chantal is pathologically incapable of keeping her fat yap shut. She would not be able to resist dropping double entendres and such, to get across the point that a man wants her enough to steal her away from her cold, uncaring (see what I did there?) boyfriend, Bibi...

In the livestream from last week, right before she chimped out, she said, "Peetz and I will never date again. For one thing, we just don't want to bone each other" While it is foolish to ever take her at her word, this is one time that I do. Frankly, I don't think she has "boned" anyone in years, and even back then it was rare (her ridiculous lolcow stories of fucking strangers and shitting on them or their walls are bogus; even she hinted that they were made up in the same livestream, which I am paraphrasing, but closely: "So what if they're not true? They're good stories!")

Peetz is not enough of a playa to put the moves on Chantal; I get the distinct feeling from him that he both likes her but is a little grossed out by her simultaneously. I doubt he has any other friends, especially men, to hang out with. She needs someone who will tolerate her gluttony and who she can be the Alpha with, and he just needs anyone to talk to between comic books. I know other pairs of friends like that, although more usually they are same-sex friendships. However, male-female friendships like theirs exist too.

If only we knew what really happened with Bibi's "trip", we would have the key to solve most of the mysteries about Chantal. Everything else about her reads like an open book, but she has sufficiently murked up the water with lies and diversions about Bibi that we probably will never get to the bottom of it. I feel like smacking her every time she says "Bibi's sister", to whom she has cryptically alluded for six months now, despite no evidence whatsoever that she even exists beyond a Facebook page. She has claimed that she went back to Africa, that she is living with them now, and that she lives nearby and visit on weekends, and keeps cycling through those stories. She went off her rocker about the time of Bibi's trip, and has never really been the same ever since. I wonder if Peetz knows the real story...

Chaos Is Me

kiwifarms.net
And look at that, a fast food mukbang. So she wanted to get food at Starbucks even though she knew she'd be eating Wendy's in a couple of hours. Pig. The mukbang tray is back.

Bitch, move the fucking camera. What is wrong with you? How can someone possibly be so self-centered. We don't need to see the Aldo sign for the entire video; put Peetz in the frame.

AbraCadaver

Talk fresh to ruin my day, daddy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She has always referred to Peetz as her ex-. In fact, it is in the title of the first video he appeared in. I don't think she ever called him "a close friend" except as an aside.

I agree that it is because she wants to put across a message: not only is she desirable enough to have an ex- along with her loving current boyfriend (who brings her a petite-size tribal gown from Africa, he loves her so much), but also she is so irresistible that the ex- has to remain in her orbit forever.

It is hilarious how badly she treats him, although as an Omega Cuck, he ought to be used to it by now. He is like her little trained monkey. "Go on, tell the audience what you think" she goads him. Her autistic ex- gladly obliges while she rolls her eyes and seems utterly unable to comprehend anything he talks about. She gets to be the boss in that relationship, which is all she wants. I don't think Bibi or anyone else in her life gives her such license.

I don't agree with the speculation that they are engaging in any sexual hijinx. For one thing, Chantal is pathologically incapable of keeping her fat yap shut. She would not be able to resist dropping double entendres and such, to get across the point that a man wants her enough to steal her away from her cold, uncaring (see what I did there?) boyfriend, Bibi...

In the livestream from last week, right before she chimped out, she said, "Peetz and I will never date again. For one thing, we just don't want to bone each other" While it is foolish to ever take her at her word, this is one time that I do. Frankly, I don't think she has "boned" anyone in years, and even back then it was rare (her ridiculous lolcow stories of fucking strangers and shitting on them or their walls are bogus; even she hinted that they were made up in the same livestream, which I am paraphrasing, but closely: "So what if they're not true? They're good stories!")

Peetz is not enough of a playa to put the moves on Chantal; I get the distinct feeling from him that he both likes her but is a little grossed out by her simultaneously. I doubt he has any other friends, especially men, to hang out with. She needs someone who will tolerate her gluttony and who she can be the Alpha with, and he just needs anyone to talk to between comic books. I know other pairs of friends like that, although more usually they are same-sex friendships. However, male-female friendships like theirs exist too.

If only we knew what really happened with Bibi's "trip", we would have the key to solve most of the mysteries about Chantal. Everything else about her reads like an open book, but she has sufficiently murked up the water with lies and diversions about Bibi that we probably will never get to the bottom of it. I feel like smacking her every time she says "Bibi's sister", to whom she has cryptically alluded for six months now, despite no evidence whatsoever that she even exists beyond a Facebook page. She has claimed that she went back to Africa, that she is living with them now, and that she lives nearby and visit on weekends, and keeps cycling through those stories. She went off her rocker about the time of Bibi's trip, and has never really been the same ever since. I wonder if Peetz knows the real story...
I think Peetz still wants to date her, not because he likes her that much, but because he thinks he can’t do better and this is the only sex he’ll ever get. Even he is ambivalent about living with her again and is against the idea. He clearly isn’t very attracted to her at all, but she’s one of the few willing holes he’s plowed in his life and apparently his best option.

He REALLY needs to find that dim, frizzy-haired, plain-but-sweet chubby anime girl who will treat him right so long as he takes her to cons and helps her detangle her Hatsune Miku wig.

Ellana

speariodically autistic
kiwifarms.net
- Someone asked her if she has ovarian cysts, and she said she was never diagnosed.
When did she say this? You gave me false hope man!
At 1:27:40 Someone asked,

"hi! if this isn’t comfortable 4 u then i understand, but were u ever diagnosed with polycystic ovarian syndrome? i was just told i have small ovarian cysts & that it could turn into PCOS & im like : (( "

Turn into PCOS? Does this girl mean cancer? Cuntal replied,

"No, I have been asked that many times. I haven't been diagnosed with that. No."

Forget eggplant. Chantal's face is reaching full moon chicken egg status. Did anyone else notice her head slightly tilted the entire stream?
cuntallll.JPG
cuntallll2.JPG

Edit: Archive of the stream (sans chat)

Last edited: