Gross Chantal Sarault / Foodie Beauty - Makes Mukbang Videos for a Living, Canadian Amberlynn Reid

simulated goat

Intellectual Property
kiwifarms.net
Far be it from me to stick up for Chantal, but I really didn't know chickens snored or purred either, and now that I know, I will have my next chicken with some BBQ sauce. The fact that she can't empathize with chickens really does not disturb me; I have a hard time relating to chickens myself. The fact that she can't stick to veganism isn't the issue for me either, although it is funny to watch her flail around with it. Chantal turns me off more for her gluttony, filth, bad manners, rude demeanor, dumbness, know-it-all behavior, poor reading skills, lack of any talent or skill, fascination with shit, inability to deal with commonplace social interaction, tendency to bully people, moral bankruptcy, delusions of grandeur, weird tics, and her festering mountains of fat. I don't really care much about the chickens tbh.

The cat issue bothers me more.
Aside from the few pet chickens I've met, I don't care much either, proud omnivore here. I am just so tired of that PETA 'don't eat my mother' shit she posts while she chows down on them. So hypocritical. I do fucking worry about that poor kitteh though. 17 years of friendship should be worth a missed Torrid haul.

sixcarbchiligorl

kiwifarms.net
Aside from the few pet chickens I've met, I don't care much either, proud omnivore here. I am just so tired of that PETA 'don't eat my mother' shit she posts while she chows down on them. So hypocritical. I do fucking worry about that poor kitteh though. 17 years of friendship should be worth a missed Torrid haul.
Especially since it's going to result in us having to see Jabba's legs in a romper. Christ.

ETA:
fat.png

Back in her car again but definitely not for fast food, I'm sure. Her skin is god-awful. Guess that forehead isn't "winter skin" after all, huh Cuntal?

Queen of Moderation

kiwifarms.net
What also frosts my ass about Chantal is after she is done sperging about animal welfare and "don't eat my mom" bullshit, she goes back to eating meat and from fast food joints who source their meat from farms where animals are usually treated abysmally. Her purring chickens crammed into small spaces and bred to grow very large very fast etc.... IF she was so woke and cared so much she would at least source her meat from farms that treat the animals better. That, however, would cost money, effort, and wouldn't give her that greasy high on demand. Rate me mad on the internet, but I just hate hypocrites with a passion.

Barbarella

Guards! To the Mathmos with this winged fruitcake.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The salad she was eating had some kind of creamy dressing. She's going to fuck their toilet up tonight if she gets her usual Ranch shits. It didn't take one hot second to completely dump veganism.
I watched a MSHPL yesterday, and the fat was told to lose 80 pounds in two months. She failed, only losing 24 pounds in twice the length of time, but Dr. Now gave her another chance, again 80 lbs in 2 months.

Right before her appointment she got sick with stomach pain. Dr. Now told her come in for an exam. She did but was worried, she wasn’t ready for him to weigh her and was hoping he’d just focus on her pain. He did a physical exam and of course, got her on the scale. She’d only lost like ten pounds or something.

Dr. Now explained that her stomach issues were from trying to diet, then binging, and then dieting again. She was trying to meet his goal by eating what she wanted (mostly fast food) except in the last couple weeks before her appointment. At that time, she still didn’t follow his diet but ate only salad.

Sound familiar? Chantel’s toilet clogging: explained.

Phalanx

Racist Cunt
kiwifarms.net
OMFG SHE IS ON MITZIPINE the mad man that is going to fuck her up, slight spoiler long story short my partner was on it, got put on this drug ate like a fucking house and they really like food anyway. It makes you ravenous, we are in for a fun as fuck time.

the cat situation truly shows that Cuntal is a real piece of shit with no redeemable qualities she is as fake as press on nails.

Rabbit Bones

He Rapes To Make That Money For His Family
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is extremely evident in the recent BeBeJunes situation. Chantal claims the cat loves her treats more than anything, but has been unable to eat them for a while now. She gets excited for them, comes to the table to eat, sniffs the treats, but then walks away from them. Chantal proudly told her livestream viewers that she was happy that she caught BeBeJunes eating her dry food yesterday. That means that A, she hasn't even been paying close attention to the cat, and B, the cat has avoided eating anything hard for a while.

The fucking cat is 17 years old by Chantal's estimation. Chantal says the cat hasn't been eating and has been extra affectionate lately. Repeatedly when talking about the cat or being questioned about the cat, Chantal dismisses it entirely and says, "I don't want to even think about her dying." So in her attempt to pretend that her cat isn't 17 years old and having issues eating, she's avoided taking the cat to the vet or even closely monitoring her lack of eating. She nastily told the viewers asking about the cat, "I'm taking her to the vet on FRIDAY." It was Tuesday, and the cat hadn't been eating for days before that.

In those days where BeBeJunes was having trouble eating and being remarkably more affectionate/clingy (well-known signs that cats aren't feeling well and are worried/nervous about something) Chantal has: gone to the ER because she eats too much, spent money on a Torrid haul (specifically a 5x romper), planned a dinner date with Bibi, treated herself to Burger King, had food delivered to her house, went for nature "walks" "daily", experimented with makeup and curling her hair, made sure to catch up on all the latest YT beauty guru drama, etc. While her fucking 17-year-old cat hasn't been able to EAT!

She's gone from preachy vegan to eating chicken on camera while ignoring her 17-year-old cat who's unable to eat in one week. Disgusting.
That's revolting. To have a pet live to 17 is a blessing. It's a blessing you reward by doing everything you can to make sure that pet is comfortable, happy, and healthy. A cat not eating is a MASSIVE sign that something is wrong. And cats crash so fast... by the time a cat shows it's sick, it can be too late sometimes. That poor kitty is probably going to die, and instead of blaming herself (Like she should) she's going to try and turn it into a pity party for herself. One that will end with her adopting a few kittens to neglect.

Chintels fat ass is probably jealous of that cat, that it can go days without eating.

Queen of Moderation

kiwifarms.net
That's revolting. To have a pet live to 17 is a blessing. It's a blessing you reward by doing everything you can to make sure that pet is comfortable, happy, and healthy. A cat not eating is a MASSIVE sign that something is wrong. And cats crash so fast... by the time a cat shows it's sick, it can be too late sometimes. That poor kitty is probably going to die, and instead of blaming herself (Like she should) she's going to try and turn it into a pity party for herself. One that will end with her adopting a few kittens to neglect.

Chintels fat ass is probably jealous of that cat, that it can go days without eating.
Not to mention that a cat not eating for a couple of days can cause hepatic lipidosis which is a horrible death. If that were to happen, Cuntal probably wouldn't even notice and even if she did, she it is a long road and very costly to treat. The ONLY thing I can say positively about DeathbyJen, when her cat was sick, she did have it treated. She e-begged etc... but at least she did the right thing for the cat.

Pargon

He don't
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Jesus christ I didn't say if it was MY cat I would ignore it not eating for days. I'm saying most people would, that's the truth, and you're a sheltered sperg if you believe otherwise so go cry moar, faggot
"You sure are a baby for finding animal abuse distasteful lmao weep about it more infant"

Ever do that thing where you talk into a tape recorder, play it back and get weirded out by how alien you sound?

SAVE TWINKIE!

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"You sure are a baby for finding animal abuse distasteful lmao weep about it more infant"

Ever do that thing where you talk into a tape recorder, play it back and get weirded out by how alien you sound?
??? I'm not saying it's childish to find animal abuse abhorrent. What's stupid and childish is to shoot the messenger so you can moralfag about housecats, basically to assume the person reminding you of a sad reality is a) excusing it b) guilty of it themselves.

e: seriously get a grip. This is a website where we talk shit about people who literally fuck animals and post about it online. Don't get butthurt when someone reminds you that most pet owners don't take behavioral/health changes in their pets seriously enough. :roll:

Strine

It had become a glimmering gorl,
kiwifarms.net
Now now gorls, let (s)he who is without sin cast the first stone: I think we all know that nobody here has the animal welfare moral high ground compared to our vegan queen Chantal, who is so overcome with pitiful emotion when she posts fourth-hand vegan memes on IG that she has to eat 5000 calories in meat and dairy products just to cope. :feels:

Last edited:

Queen of Moderation

kiwifarms.net
Here is my take- It's not 1983 anymore. When a problem arises, whatever it might be, Google can be a fantastic tool to find out if one should worry about it or at least get a clearer understanding of what is going on. Granted not everyone who owns a pet is well versed in veterinary medicine, but having a pet for 17+ years should make one invested in its comfort if nothing else. If Cuntal really cared, she would do a simple Google search for "elderly cat not eating". The very 1st thing to come up is kidney disease. Further reading details how fucking a slow and horrible death that can be if untreated (or the kitty not euthanized). In addition, this is not a money thing. I have an inordinate amount of sympathy for someone who maybe has fallen on hard times, loves their pet as a member of the family, but simply lacks the resources to do anything except maybe drop off their elderly pet at a kill shelter to end it's suffering. That is a sad reality, but at least it is humane. Cuntal clearly has money to blow on unnecessary stupidity for herself. She also cannot be humane as she doesn't possess a scrap of humanity or humility.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino