You forgot the most important one: her ghost doctor from the future.I'm trying to remember all of the medical professionals she keeps quoting. I think we're up to:
I don't know which doctor was anti-keto and which was pro-keto. With Chantal they're probably both made-up, though!
- A general family doctor (although at one point she didn't have one, right?). This one referred her to the ED clinic and has prescribed some anti-depressants etc.
- Gynecologist for her cysts.
- "Weight loss doctor" - the infamous low-carb plan that killed too many animals to be acceptable for our vegan star.
- Doctor at the ED clinic. Was he a psychiatrist? Wants her to trial Vyvanse for 28 days and prescribed an SSRI we haven't heard about since.
- Therapist? CBT, small goals like not eating in the car (lol) and weekly groceries.
- Thrombosis unit for clots. Blood testing, blood thinners, etc.
And of course there are her therapy group cohorts. Haven't heard an update about that since the day she claimed to be joining one.You forgot the most important one: her ghost doctor from the future.
I think she confused IQ points with inches again. If someone could draw Shrek Ears on that picture of her, the resemblance would be uncanny.Did she say she thinks she's lost inches??? Did I hear that right? Holy shit---lost inches from where???
That top really makes her look like a Holstein.
Is she going to fuck him? Or are all her “lover” stories actually somebodywho just glanced at her? (Don’t answer, I already know).
genuinely think the main reason Chintal is trying Keto now, of all times, is because her doctor advised her not to.View attachment 835633
"It wasn't me who — it was my doctor and nutritionist who advised me against the keto diet. So you'll have to take it up with them."
"I did talk to my doctor since then. And I ... [sigh] ... think that I would really like to give keto a really good try."
She says she talked to her doctor since then goes on to say she herself wants to give keto a try. What about her doctor's opinion? Did it change? Did her doctor give her the same advice? Did they even talk about keto?
"I talked to my doctor since then [about going back on medication and I didn't say shit about keto!]
And what about her nutritionist's opinion? Did that change too?
I fucking can’t stand these cows and their sticking their tongues out when they shovel food in. Why do they do that? Try it for yourself now and see how unnatural it feels. Like you might bite your tongue if you’re not careful.