Gross Chantal Sarault / Foodie Beauty - Makes Mukbang Videos for a Living, Canadian Amberlynn Reid

EurocopterTigre

S-s-stop staring at my tail rotor baka~
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm trying to remember all of the medical professionals she keeps quoting. I think we're up to:
  1. A general family doctor (although at one point she didn't have one, right?). This one referred her to the ED clinic and has prescribed some anti-depressants etc.
  2. Gynecologist for her cysts.
  3. "Weight loss doctor" - the infamous low-carb plan that killed too many animals to be acceptable for our vegan star.
  4. Doctor at the ED clinic. Was he a psychiatrist? Wants her to trial Vyvanse for 28 days and prescribed an SSRI we haven't heard about since.
  5. Therapist? CBT, small goals like not eating in the car (lol) and weekly groceries.
  6. Thrombosis unit for clots. Blood testing, blood thinners, etc.
I don't know which doctor was anti-keto and which was pro-keto. With Chantal they're probably both made-up, though!
You forgot the most important one: her ghost doctor from the future.

Dutch Courage

Curious Onlooker
kiwifarms.net
You forgot the most important one: her ghost doctor from the future.
And of course there are her therapy group cohorts. Haven't heard an update about that since the day she claimed to be joining one.

It seems to me that she currently is juggling more lies, half-truths, omissions, and pure BS than she ever has at a single time since we've known her. She doesn't even bother continuing the lies three days in a row anymore, she just pretends she never said them. Doctors, diets, channel directions, friends, groups, symptoms, medication; everything is a twirly blur, like a clown spinning plates at the end of sticks.

When all this comes crashing down all around her, as it always does, the blubber shrapnel will be intense...

Viridian

Phthalo green is a basic bitch.
kiwifarms.net
For those wanting to keep score at home, it looks like we've gone through a full Chantal Cycle and come all the way back around to Stage 1 in the span of less than a week.

More people pointing out the truth ABLEIST FAT SHAMING HAYDUR TROLL comments below:

meepmapmop

some bitch
kiwifarms.net
Honestly.... how hard is it to track your calories? If she even ate 2,000 a day to start she’d lose a ton of weight. One of my coworkers said: “Losing weight is simple, but not easy.” And it’s totally true: just eat less food for fucks sake. No miracle program required.

It doesn’t matter what plan she goes on cause she can never discipline herself to stick with anything.

Barbarella

Guards! To the Mathmos with this winged fruitcake.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Does she really believe all these men are actually flirting with her? I know(?) she's trying to be funny but she is such an embarrassing person

View attachment 835571
Is she going to fuck him? Or are all her “lover” stories actually somebodywho just glanced at her? (Don’t answer, I already know).

Of COURSE she was turned on by poop stains. Or by imagining a spot was a poop stain. She needs to tell one of these doctors about her anal product fixation.

I shudder to think what would have happened if she had a baby and actually had to deal with all that poop. Her mind would explode. (I hope just her mind.)

Ellana

speariodically autistic
kiwifarms.net

"It wasn't me who — it was my doctor and nutritionist who advised me against the keto diet. So you'll have to take it up with them."

"I did talk to my doctor since then. And I ... [sigh] ... think that I would really like to give keto a really good try."

She says she talked to her doctor since then goes on to say she herself wants to give keto a try. What about her doctor's opinion? Did it change? Did her doctor give her the same advice? Did they even talk about keto?
"I talked to my doctor since then [about going back on medication and I didn't say shit about keto!]
And what about her nutritionist's opinion? Did that change too?

Chihiro

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 835633

"It wasn't me who — it was my doctor and nutritionist who advised me against the keto diet. So you'll have to take it up with them."

"I did talk to my doctor since then. And I ... [sigh] ... think that I would really like to give keto a really good try."

She says she talked to her doctor since then goes on to say she herself wants to give keto a try. What about her doctor's opinion? Did it change? Did her doctor give her the same advice? Did they even talk about keto?
"I talked to my doctor since then [about going back on medication and I didn't say shit about keto!]
And what about her nutritionist's opinion? Did that change too?
genuinely think the main reason Chintal is trying Keto now, of all times, is because her doctor advised her not to.

She is an openly defiant person and just HAS to be right. She wants to show her "doctor" that she knows best.

AbraCadaver

Alpha Winner Deluxe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Just another lovely snippet caught from the earlier video I thought some might enjoy

View attachment 832547
I fucking can’t stand these cows and their sticking their tongues out when they shovel food in. Why do they do that? Try it for yourself now and see how unnatural it feels. Like you might bite your tongue if you’re not careful.

I know it’s been mentioned but I had to say it again.

Is it possibly because they’re unconsciously trying to get the food to hit the taste buds further back on their tongue? Are the front ones burned out? Or is it an effort to get the food bite to hit more taste buds all at once? I don’t understand but it’s bizarre to replicate, feels like a dog lolling its tongue out.

Last edited:

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino