Gross Chantal Sarault / Foodie Beauty - Makes Mukbang Videos for a Living, Canadian Amberlynn Reid

Aldora

YouGeeElWhy
kiwifarms.net
Is it possibly because they’re unconsciously trying to get the food to hit the taste buds further back on their tongue? Are the front ones burned out? Or is it an effort to get the food bite to hit more taste buds all at once? I don’t understand but it’s bizarre to replicate, feels like a dog lolling its tongue out.
I think they are just all pigs who were never taught proper eating or table manners.

alaspooryorick

kiwifarms.net
I think it's as simple as the fact that the tongue moves food to your throat. Deathfats don't bother savoring their food, they prioritize speed above all else to reach that full feeling. They stick their tongues out in anticipation of quickly swallowing the whole bite with minimal chewing. Just watch the way food dissapears into a deathfat maw once it hits the tongue- this is how fatties are able eat such massive quantities of food in a short period of time.

Kukkamaaria

kiwifarms.net
I fucking can’t stand these cows and their sticking their tongues out when they shovel food in. Why do they do that? Try it for yourself now and see how unnatural it feels. Like you might bite your tongue if you’re not careful.

I know it’s been mentioned but I had to say it again.

Is it possibly because they’re unconsciously trying to get the food to hit the taste buds further back on their tongue? Are the front ones burned out? Or is it an effort to get the food bite to hit more taste buds all at once? I don’t understand but it’s bizarre to replicate, feels like a dog lolling its tongue out.
I think it's more about not being able to sit normally at the dining table, because their huge stomachs and breasts are on the way. So they have to sit far back and lean over to get the food into their holes. And since their ability to lean over the table is limited, they reach out with their tongues so the food doesn't drop all over. A reflex I suppose. That's why they also so often use huge spoons while holding it like a toddler. Having an arm as thick as a grown mans thigh can be pesty.

Gastric Ghoul

kiwifarms.net
And of course there are her therapy group cohorts. Haven't heard an update about that since the day she claimed to be joining one.
There is no way in hell she's been to group therapy. We would have never heard the end of how everyone farted and tried to have sex with her.

"I'm a beginner. I'm going to make mistakes." "I'm going to really try." "I hope I can stick to it." "Let me know if you see me making mistakes." "Failure is always a part of success." "There will be roadblocks." Keto doesn't work that way, Fatty.
Nothing works this way, really, but it's funny that in all her "research" she did not end up comprehending the metabolic state of ketosis.

In the end, these are failure words and even though they are true to an extent about achieving anything: it's focusing on failing before you even start and then giving up. That's the mindset she's always in. Instead of having a doughnut one day and then eating light or hitting the gym, failures will take their "slip-up" as an excuse to binge all night long, which is much harder to come back from than a doughnut. People who are successful at weight loss don't beat themselves up too much about eating a doughnut or going over their calories now and then, but they take measures to continue on their path. This is another concept Chantal can't even begin to grasp.

Strine

It had become a glimmering gorl,
kiwifarms.net
Slim Chantal here she comes!!!!!!

j/k she won't even make it to ketosis
We've seen this image before and we'll see it again, along with the handful of flattering shots she has of herself of a fat teenage girl. She might look like John Belushi in real life, but anything she can put online to mislead people about her appearance is an instant favourite with her. She'd use a mugshot on Tinder if she thought she looked thin in it.

In related news the (extremely disgusting) semi-nude shot of her wearing a sarong got almost unanimously negative reactions, including from the clueless fat yentas who unironically follow her. I was surprised she had the restraint not to delete the comments... and then she disabled all comments account-wide. I guess control freak narc cunt will out.

PatTraverse

[It's All Fiction]
kiwifarms.net
I think it's as simple as the fact that the tongue moves food to your throat. Deathfats don't bother savoring their food, they prioritize speed above all else to reach that full feeling. They stick their tongues out in anticipation of quickly swallowing the whole bite with minimal chewing. Just watch the way food dissapears into a deathfat maw once it hits the tongue- this is how fatties are able eat such massive quantities of food in a short period of time.
They hate healthy things with a lot of fiber like salads because not only they do not give that salt/sugar high, they have no choice but to chew unless they want to choke. Delayed gratification is simply unacceptable for these fat toddlers so easy to chew processed junk is the way to go.

PatTraverse

[It's All Fiction]
kiwifarms.net
She’s still eating out on keto... Most commercial seasonings, marinades, and sauces are not really keto friendly. They tend to contain more sugar than homemade versions.

I would honestly pay to see her blood test results two weeks from now to see if she’s actually in ketosis.
She will not be in ketosis but there will definitely be the beetus.

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
She will not be in ketosis but there will definitely be the beetus.
Neither she nor Hamber are capable of ketosis. The first sign of discomfort from the dreaded keto flu and it's done. Neither one can stand even minor discomfort and neither has the fortitude nor the motivation to stick with anything long enough to allow it to run it's course and give it a decent chance. It's the same with their medication. They're just terminally inept at life in general.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino