Gross Chantal Sarault / Foodie Beauty - Makes Mukbang Videos for a Living, Canadian Amberlynn Reid

• ATTENTION: The National Security Administration has made a press release regarding a Windows 10 remote execution exploit that any website can take advantage of. It is one of the worst exploits that has ever been found. Update Windows immediately.

NSA Press Release, "Am I vulnerable?"

PatTraverse

[It's All Fiction]
kiwifarms.net
I feel hesitant to criticize because the realm of their cult reaches far and I suspect that even some kiwis may or may not be keto cult members. Chantal should have just stuck to the original diet plan that her doctor gave her. It was reasonable, and low card - but not as restrictive as keto. Which, from what I know of keto, does have restrictive elements to it. Honestly, the only reason Chantal is latching onto this diet - like she does all diets - is because it has an identity/cult/online presence attached to it. That's what allures all these fatties to fad diets. Because fad diets have "personality" if you will. Eh, it's hard for me to find the words for what I'm saying. Like, fad diets have character to them. And the void of Chantal and company try to use that character to fill the void of food obsession they have in their empty lives. Reasonable eating, like in the original plan, doesn't have character. It's boring. It doesn't have sparkles, glitz, it doesn't have PERSONALTY. There's no "cult" like feeling to it. So, it's hard for them to emotionally invest themselves into it. And it's in the emotional investment that's the problem in the first place. You can just see the glitter in their eyes when they are first trying a new diet. Partly because they day dream of being "thin" - and that's a whole different conversation about how "thin" will "fix" them. But also because they want to feel the void of their life with the "personality" of these diets. (if that makes sense).... hence why Chantal was so quick to throw away a reasonable eating plan that more or less was teaching her how to eat reasonable portions.... mind you portions from any and all food. She could literally eat whatever she wanted too on that plan. But... ya know.... portions and moderation. There's no JAZZ in that. That's boring, a snor. There's no EMOTION there. So out the window it went. And really that's why this diet is going to fail too. Stop emotionally investing yourself is food.
Focusing on a diet for a few minutes/hours/days is just a weak attempt at fooling themselves that they are no longer obsessed with food. Everytime you hear Chantal saying that she is not hungry and is not even thinking about food... Until she goes to a drive-through at 3AM for a binge because she got triggered by a Youtube comment or this thread. The truth of the matter is that they are still thinking about it every waking hour and before embarking into dumb fads, they need to change the mindset that is at the core of their tiny universe.

hambeerlyingnreed

Ordering pizza at the Weight Loss Clinic
kiwifarms.net
Dutch Courage or anyone else brave enough to watch the live, did she explain what that tattoo means? Or what basement she got it done in? Or how the "artist" had shit stained jeans, and totally was hitting on her the entire time?

That would actually be an interesting Storytime. Just an idea butterball, since we all know you read here.

Igotdigusted

kiwifarms.net
The fact that this 'tab of lard', says she forces herself to eat, makes me borderline mad on the internet and I am usually a peaceful autistic....
I hope life one day forces her not to be able to eat at all in some manner...and learn real hunger.
In this video she was so upbeat and happy....as she always is when she does a haul for a 'new' diet....as for the fact that she thinks she will manage to enter ketosis or get the keto-flu...that's furiously optimistic of her. I have to give credit for that at least.

C

CH 815

kiwifarms.net
Dutch Courage or anyone else brave enough to watch the live, did she explain what that tattoo means? Or what basement she got it done in? Or how the "artist" had shit stained jeans, and totally was hitting on her the entire time?

That would actually be an interesting Storytime. Just an idea butterball, since we all know you read here.
I didn't watch the stream but I heard her talk about it a video or two. She saw it in a tattoo magazine that was at her grandma's doctor I believe. It's supposed to be two people kissing and she claims the source material was really beautiful but the tattoo artist didn't do it justice.

It just occurred to me that Chantal is basically dating three men. Her live-in "boyfriend," her emotional support boyfriend who actually goes on real dates with her, and her Internet boyfriend who defends her against Internet comments and (allegedly) pays for her used panties. What a lucky girl!

Of all three her supposed real boyfriend is the least interested in conversing with her or knowing anything about her life. How odd.

Pizza Sloth

Gluttony is not a secret vice.
kiwifarms.net

She didn't talk about the origins of the tattoo, just that she wants to get it removed when she hits her goal weight, so that will be Neveruary 35th. She did admit that if someone looks at her a few seconds more than a glance, that she thinks they want her. She laughed as she knows it's usually not true but that's how her brain works.

Ghost of the diet

It smells chemical...
kiwifarms.net
The reason she will fail again if she hasn't already is because she feels the need to make a video where she tells exactly what she is going to do. She does this because 1) she feels superior lecturing us about proper nutrition(btw it is funny when such talk comes out of a 400 land beast) and 2) she feels the need to tell all of those things in public so she is being held accountable. I mean she isn't going to binge when she just told the haters that everything is going perfectly RIGHT GUISSSE? Well that attitude is never going to work. The triple chin is more prominent than ever and the only thing the medication is doing is making her more manic than ever. If "binge eating disorder" could be cured with a pill in 30 minutes there wouldn't be many land whales left. I predict another flawless 25 day journey and on the 26th she will make a video crying and saying she was lying to us all along.

Pizza Sloth

Gluttony is not a secret vice.
kiwifarms.net
The reason she will fail again if she hasn't already is because she feels the need to make a video where she tells exactly what she is going to do. She does this because 1) she feels superior lecturing us about proper nutrition(btw it is funny when such talk comes out of a 400 land beast) and 2) she feels the need to tell all of those things in public so she is being held accountable. I mean she isn't going to binge when she just told the haters that everything is going perfectly RIGHT GUISSSE? Well that attitude is never going to work. The triple chin is more prominent than ever and the only thing the medication is doing is making her more manic than ever. If "binge eating disorder" could be cured with a pill in 30 minutes there wouldn't be many land whales left. I predict another flawless 25 day journey and on the 26th she will make a video crying and saying she was lying to us all along.
In watching this woman babble to internet strangers for two and a half hours while Bibi was gaming? I don't think it's superiority. She even mentioned that she's trying to share the information she's just learned. She doesn't really have the social skills to know how to convey it in a way that isn't in lecturing or know-it-all-tone. But my realization is that she doesn't have anyone to talk to. I think she's basically lonely.

I do not think she's doing group therapy. I don't think she shares all this YouTube shit with Peetz in full or even Rita and she has openly admitted Bibi and SisterLoverRoommate comes from a country and culture where obesity, eating disorders is even a thing. But she has her internet Youtube asspatters that as soon as she logs on, she's got her Karatejoe and team ready to banhammer any slight - she's got acceptance and 200 people listening to her.

And I'm starting to think that her mental issue that causes her to think she's dieting well in which she's actually not... is more severe than I ever imagined. The inability to be consistent for an elongated period of time is that she'll keep cycling because while there is focus on her binging and trying to curb the binging, whatever doctors she has now on the 4 to 6 she's seeing, must realize that they're now seeing the real symptoms and issues that are being revealed. It's one thing to have an initial assessment; it's another for her to say "I'm doing great!" when eating take out every day for nearly a week, in her car , unable to make a full meal plan for a week, improvising meals and feeling ready to go on a restrictive diet that the only thing she knows of it is people on IG losing weight.... and completly going off plan.

I think it doesn't help that the woman is basically.... not just vapid as I've said before...she's downright stupid and intellectually deficient. Oh,she also admitted she didn't know it was bad to touch artifacts and doesn't know museum etiquette. Chantal - here's a clue - if there is a rope of any kind in front of a door, it means STAY OUT. And if something is older than you? DO NOT TOUCH IT.

Dutch Courage

Curious Onlooker
kiwifarms.net
I didn't watch the stream but I heard her talk about it a video or two. She saw it in a tattoo magazine that was at her grandma's doctor I believe. It's supposed to be two people kissing and she claims the source material was really beautiful but the tattoo artist didn't do it justice.
Yeah, I have no idea wtf it is. I thought it was two crescent moons tongue kissing each other, or two butterflies with really long tongues and human faces drinking the nectar out of a flower. I always thought is was remarkably exceptional for a tattoo that large; leave it to perennial dumbhead Chantal to get a disturbing tattoo that nobody can make heads or tails from. Everything she does is a fail, even getting tattoos.

hotcheetospuffs

Bora Bora Eat Some More-a
kiwifarms.net
I picture Karatejoe as a middle aged overweight Paki or Indian dude with a fat fetish who trolls social media looking for obese women to strike up a convo with. I'm sure his opening is " Plz show me ur bobs and vagene". Naturally someone like Chantal would be flattered and add him to the list of lovers.
I think Karate Joe is Peetz. Peetz does not work or go anywhere so he has the time to always be in her stream, day or night. Also, someone asked about Greyskull castle or something and Karate Joe gave a rather detailed explanation about He-Man and She-Ra.

clusterfuckk

Forchette! Forchette!
kiwifarms.net
This bitch is gonna gain weight on Keto too. NO diet can negate the fact you are eating TOO MANY CALORIES than you are using. It doesn't matter what fucking "diet" you are on. If you are taking in more energy (calories) than you burn; you will store it as fat.
Again, its the simple math but these fucking landwhales just don't want to eat less so they grasp on to whatever fad diet is going around, EXCEPT the one that tells them to eat less.
Truly exceptional.
:story:

Dutch Courage

Curious Onlooker
kiwifarms.net
I think Karate Joe is Peetz. Peetz does not work or go anywhere so he has the time to always be in her stream, day or night. Also, someone asked about Greyskull castle or something and Karate Joe gave a rather detailed explanation about He-Man and She-Ra.
I very seriously doubt this. Peetz is a much better writer than karatejoe. karatejoe writes like a Chinese would write English, forgetting verbs, getting tenses wrong, struggling with negatives. I've been told he is a redneck from the US, but he doesn't write like one. I also don't see Peetz as the type to go on deletion rampages; he is too Omega for that.

clusterfuckk

Forchette! Forchette!
kiwifarms.net
I very seriously doubt this. Peetz is a much better writer than karatejoe. karatejoe writes like a Chinese would write English, forgetting verbs, getting tenses wrong, struggling with negatives. I've been told he is a redneck from the US, but he doesn't write like one. I also don't see Peetz as the type to go on deletion rampages; he is too Omega for that.
Also doesn't Peetz actually have a job? How does he survive? Is he getting a tugboat because it's not that easy to get for mental illness in Canada. AFAIK anyway.

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
I think we established many pages back that KJ is an obese dude with a cat fetish. And, a fat fetish, obvs. I don't see Peetz being invested enough in her bullshit to moderate for her. He's in it for the trips to the comic book store and the occasional opportunity to SJW sperg.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino