Gross Chantal Sarault / Foodie Beauty - Makes Mukbang Videos for a Living, Canadian Amberlynn Reid

Queen of Moderation

kiwifarms.net
I give her at most through the weekend before she completes this phase of her cycle and binges. There is no way that cheese is making it until monday. Toilets will be clogged, comments disabled, and a mukbang or two done at some crazy hour in the binge mobile. Honestly, nothing has changed. She is still doing the same cycle only the Vyvanse is helping to temporarily fuel her mania.

letericajones

Yes, yes, uh-huh !
kiwifarms.net
She bought canned green beans, Mrs. Dash, and Everything But The Bagel Seasoning? She really is the Canadian Amberlynn Reid. How much longer before she's cooking chicken sausages while seated in front of the stove? Would that be keto friendly?
When she says “I don’t feel like cooking”, I’m assuming it’s because she has to stand with that heavy gunt and stomach pulling on her back. She needs to just give in and put a chair in the kitchen. Or set up a cooking station in front of her nesting spot like they do on My 600-lb Life.

Queen of Moderation

kiwifarms.net
What the fuck is wrong with him? Why is he thinking about anyone's, nevermind Chantal's, vaginal odor? What a creep.
I picture Karatejoe as a middle aged overweight Paki or Indian dude with a fat fetish who trolls social media looking for obese women to strike up a convo with. I'm sure his opening is " Plz show me ur bobs and vagene". Naturally someone like Chantal would be flattered and add him to the list of lovers.

reba.rae

kiwifarms.net
I am many pages behind so I apologize if I am repeating others. I died when she said vyvanse is "like speed" ...bitch you're taking an amphetamine. I've tried both adderall and vyvanse while not having ADD or ADHD and would love to know in what world is it a good idea to prescribe this shit to someone who is addicted to something as simple as food?
She's definitely loving it!

sixcarbchiligorl

kiwifarms.net
She was talking about how the man with shit-stained pants was hitting on her at the laundromat and said, "He wasn't the only one." Someone asked her if more than one man was hitting on her at the laundromat. She responded with, "No not more than one ... Well, actually, there were a few stares. So maybe."

No one is staring at you because they think you are attractive, Chantal. The delusions are unreal.

Ellana

speariodically autistic
kiwifarms.net
I am many pages behind so I apologize if I am repeating others. I died when she said vyvanse is "like speed" ...bitch you're taking an amphetamine. I've tried both adderall and vyvanse while not having ADD or ADHD and would love to know in what world is it a good idea to prescribe this shit to someone who is addicted to something as simple as food?
She's definitely loving it!
Not only is Cuntal a self-admitted food addict, but she is on blood thinners to prevent PE, and has high blood pressure. Is she medicated for her HBP?

Her prescribing doctor was either unaware of her current medications and medical history or is "the girl" who diagnoses and medicates her patients after their first hour-long appointment.

ThisWillBeFun

kiwifarms.net
Wow, you guys weren't kidding about her speeding, it is insane.

She is live now...

View attachment 837251

View attachment 837324

"Next step, after I lose weight, I wanna get this thing removed!" I take it to mean she will be buried with it intact.
She thinks her cysts are gone or that they are much smaller so she probably won't get the surgery.
She is talking as if it's day 29 of her 30 day challenge & she's lost a ton of weight. She thinks she knows all you can possibly know about Keto & she is now an expert.
Said she could probably eat all those beef sticks & cheese if it wasn't for her meds.
She is talking as if her high from her meds will last forever -but if they don't she's thinking about weight loss surgery.

She is insane & the fall from this high is going to be epic.
I can't wait.
I'm out. She is manic & screeching.

BhertMern

kiwifarms.net
I highly doubt that the laundromat guy had shit-stained pants. Maybe he was playing in the yard with his kid earlier in the day and got dirty. Maybe he's a mechanic and got some stains on his clothes while rotating tires and changing oil. Or maybe he has a hobby that involves something like paint, or varnish, and he spilled some. IIRC she's mentioned men with shit-stained pants before, and I find it hard to believe she had such an encounter once, let alone multiple times. She doesn't seem to have a single thought beyond carbs, dipping sauces, and either giggling or reeeeing about poop.

letericajones

Yes, yes, uh-huh !
kiwifarms.net
I highly doubt that the laundromat guy had shit-stained pants. Maybe he was playing in the yard with his kid earlier in the day and got dirty. Maybe he's a mechanic and got some stains on his clothes while rotating tires and changing oil. Or maybe he has a hobby that involves something like paint, or varnish, and he spilled some. IIRC she's mentioned men with shit-stained pants before, and I find it hard to believe she had such an encounter once, let alone multiple times. She doesn't seem to have a single thought beyond carbs, dipping sauces, and either giggling or reeeeing about poop.
Good point. Who is she to assume someone has a shit stain on their pants and is beneath her when she wears that ugly, polka dot rag every other day. For all we know, he was just making small talk thinking to himself “I’ll make this fat chick with the taint-smelling shirt’s day and talk to her.”

EurocopterTigre

S-s-stop staring at my tail rotor baka~
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think she just has convinced herself that having massive sharts is a normal part of the human experience. Hence, shit stained pants are totally a normal thing guise TEEHEE.

thejackal

kiwifarms.net
the way she talks about joe in the livestream is fucking digusting. what a white night for a fat bitch.

bobby flay, is that a youtuber? Holy shit she's dumb as a box of rocks. 400lbs and doesn't know bobby flay?

spinach gives her "machine gun shits".

Last edited:

Sham

Straight beezin'.
kiwifarms.net
I wonder what karatejoe would do if Chantal actually lost a bunch of weight. He'd probably be gone faster than a Beef 'n Cheddar in Chantal's car.

For whatever it's worth (nothing), there was a bunch of news articles going around like old chain letters saying keto made you stink. I wanna say it was this year sometime. idk I saw a bunch on Fb.
Keto sounds similar to that Adkins diet craze years ago? I remember reading the Adkins book and it mentioned that people get very weird-smelling or bad breath during ketosis. No idea if that's true.

Gastric Ghoul

kiwifarms.net
I wonder what karatejoe would do if Chantal actually lost a bunch of weight. He'd probably be gone faster than a Beef 'n Cheddar in Chantal's car.

Keto sounds similar to that Adkins diet craze years ago? I remember reading the Adkins book and it mentioned that people get very weird-smelling or bad breath during ketosis. No idea if that's true.
Yeah, the state of ketosis produces acetone (nail polish remover) in the body.

Reactions: GoodLard and Sham

Munchma Quchi

kiwifarms.net
I just can’t. When this know-it-all cunt said “berries aren’t sweet” like it was immutable truth, I shut it off.

Berries and plain Greek yogurt are one of God’s gifts. The sweetness of the berries pair beautifully with the tart, creamy yogurt, and needs no enhancement. (It can be enhanced, or changed, but not because berries aren’t sweet.) Her pouring half cups of honey or multiple teaspoons of sugar just show how fucked up her taste buds are. (Unless Canada grows some unnatural fruit, but it was frozen so probably HAD sweetener!) She must never have gone to a farmers market and gotten a homegrown strawberry.

She’s obsessed with food to the point she can’t talk about anything else - and yet she can’t cook or even taste. People with that level of obsession usually make it a career or hobby and know details about their obsession, (like tat a real strawberry is sweeter than a teaspoon of sugar.) She knows nothing.

It’s like a person being passionate about music, yet having no audio equipment and not knowing a single musical genre or one artist from another, and only listening to music on one radio station on an old transistor radio. Yet that’s all that person talks about-transistor radio top 40 music. That person doesn’t like music, Chantel doesn’t like food, so what is the fucking point?

I guess the preoccupation isn’t really food. She’s obsessed with that feeling of eating so much and being so full that it just busts from every orifice. It’s why she likes fatty, greasy shit, and bread and brick cheese. Doesn’t taste good, it just fill you up.

She ought to start talking about food like sick patients have to talk about pain levels, only backwards. It’s not about flavor-this pizza filled me to a 4, doctor. This burger and fries was a six, this yogurt/berry breakfast was a one... fat person food level. Would make a lot more sense than pretending something tastes good, or doesn’t, when she has no fucking clue
Depends on the berry but most berries in Canada are gonna be a bit bland, or even tart or sour. Local berries in season are sweet but we have a lot of imported groceries here due to the short growing season.

Still though she should try using a single teaspoon of honey and a few drops of Stevia....3 tbsp of sugar is excessive.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino