Gross Chantal Sarault / Foodie Beauty - Makes Mukbang Videos for a Living, Canadian Amberlynn Reid

• ATTENTION: The National Security Administration has made a press release regarding a Windows 10 remote execution exploit that any website can take advantage of. It is one of the worst exploits that has ever been found. Update Windows immediately.

NSA Press Release, "Am I vulnerable?"

sixcarbchiligorl

kiwifarms.net
She's talked about the tattoo numerous times. She got it right after she decided - yes, I'm using decided - that she was bisexual. It's supposedly meant to be two girls kissing - a truly beautiful piece of art - and supposedly the tattoo artist did a bad job. Chantal has shit taste in everything. I am sure it was ugly before the tattoo "artist" mangled it even more. I love how she embarrassed of the shitty tattoo, but not embarrassed about being 400 pounds or looking like a discount Ursula.

SAVE TWINKIE!

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She's talked about the tattoo numerous times. She got it right after she decided - yes, I'm using decided - that she was bisexual. It's supposedly meant to be two girls kissing - a truly beautiful piece of art - and supposedly the tattoo artist did a bad job. Chantal has shit taste in everything. I am sure it was ugly before the tattoo "artist" mangled it even more. I love how she embarrassed of the shitty tattoo, but not embarrassed about being 400 pounds or looking like a discount Ursula.
LOL that doesn't sound like the behavior of a borderline, no, not at all :story:

But does this idiot realize how long it's going to take, how expensive it's going to be, how much it's going to hurt and that it's still probably never going to be all the way gone?

dismissfrogs

kiwifarms.net
She was talking about how the man with shit-stained pants was hitting on her at the laundromat and said, "He wasn't the only one." Someone asked her if more than one man was hitting on her at the laundromat. She responded with, "No not more than one ... Well, actually, there were a few stares. So maybe."

No one is staring at you because they think you are attractive, Chantal. The delusions are unreal.
so she thinks every man who looks at her w/o a repulsed face wants to fuck her? yikes.

also, she can't have story times anymore because even her probably half truth at best stories are all already told.

Youtubers who live YT usually end up so fucking stagnant, especially in cases like Chantal where they already barely exist.

Dutch Courage

Curious Onlooker
kiwifarms.net

Heheh... Even a worm will turn. Seems that the dingbat claque is creeped the fuck out by karatejoe, and are demanding he be fired. The dingbats are worse than good for nothing most of the time, but once in a while their sensitivity comes out in directions other than at the heroes, I mean, haters.

Chantal takes them for granted, but she needs to be careful. They are a buncha lemmings, but the thing about lemmings is that if they get pissed off at you, it is all at once... So far, their ire is trained on pantysniffing joe. But if ole Fatso herself manages to offend them, she may be surprised at how fast sweet old fatties turn into the worst haters of all.

Viridian

Phthalo green is a basic bitch.
kiwifarms.net
Link to the video so people don't lose their spaghetti again:

Bless anyone who can still stand to watch her videos to summarize them for us. I couldn't make it past the blurry closeup of her gut from her weigh-in. Current claimed weight: 368.2. Looks like she's still using the broken scale, not the new one she allegedly purchased, but I could be wrong.

Dutch Courage

Curious Onlooker
kiwifarms.net
Good grief... The utter BS about her weight.

She claims not to remember what she claimed at her last weigh-in. She says she knows her highest was 378 (that was last year, stupid, before the fasts and grape diet and all the BS). She claimed her fast got her down to 352. She has been claiming 360-364 the last few times.

She says she thinks her last weigh in was 372, meaning she lost 4 pounds!!! Except, her last weigh in really was 364, so she gained four pounds....

And if this isn't proof that her weigh ins are absolute shams, I don't know what is... She can't even keep her bogus weights straight, and is too fucking lazy to even click on her own damn video to check.

Above is the weigh-in. Where is the scale, you might ask? Somewhere behind that planet, Captain...

More delusion:

Last edited:

Queen of Moderation

kiwifarms.net
I think Karate Joe is Peetz. Peetz does not work or go anywhere so he has the time to always be in her stream, day or night. Also, someone asked about Greyskull castle or something and Karate Joe gave a rather detailed explanation about He-Man and She-Ra.
I originally thought so too, but another Kiwi saw videos he had posted and then removed. I did not and I have no idea who or what KarateJoe is (nor do I really want to know). I'm sure it's another beta male like James. My comment about him being a Paki or Indian was really just sardonic as he seemingly cannot read or write very well in English. And I'm also sure that English is his native tongue which makes him even more pathetic.

Pizza Sloth

Gluttony is not a secret vice.
kiwifarms.net
She just checked in her waist measurement which is 61.5" to start and now 58.5. That's basically 5'. I used to work with a guy in construction who would randomly sing "There's Miss 5x5... she's as tall...as she is wide...she's Miss 5 by 5...." While that's a 3" loss and commendable, I didn't think she literally has a 5' waist.

Breakfast is 3 eggs with processed food cheese product. For someone who is all into being against preservatives and processed food, she openly acknowledges she uses processed food cheese products not just in her eggs, but in that fucking two beef patty monstrosity last week. Use cheddar...FFS.

She again eats Take out food for lunch in the form of a salad, and with restaurant ranch which usually has carbs, making it every day since last Saturday she's had take out food. Last night she said she doesn't crave or like desserts or sweets, but hey, even though I just ate my lunch, I decided ot eat more because mom made some keto fudge but after the salad 'had a craving for something sweet" and seems her french nail manicure has been destroyed.

She's not going to track macros to start. Bitch.. it's a 30 day trial.. you should be tracking everything.... but again, Chantal is going full blown 'half ass' and her addiction keeps talking her out of every step of progress her doctors have given the tools to provide. She claims not to get discouraged or overwhelmed but yet if new to keto it's important to know what works for you, what doesn't, what the ingredients are which she's too lazy to know and says "It's probably on Pinterest". She says a few seconds later the link to the recipe will be in the description. It's not.

Now she's in the car with Mom and Buster the dog in the passenger seat. Buster still looks at her with a 'fuck you" look and mostly ignores her. CHantal doesn't even try to pet the dog which probably would cower from anyway.

Area they drive by is pretty, I must admit. Mom knows some nice areas. And that's where Chantal decides at a park Mom decided to stop at to try the swings and she's uncertain the weight limit... "feels pretty sturdy.... is it going to break?"

Mom has a blood sugar tester and her reading is 7.3 and she blames it on eggs. And a beefstick. Um, the whole point of keto is to keep blood sugar stabilized as the carbs are low. She also doesn't know what that information means. She hopes to lower her blood sugar. Again, she's not doing this with doctor approval, more like doctor reluctance to give in because she is going to do her own thing.

She bought more keto things, so she's in one week defied the no restrictive eating, no take out, no eating in car, and now back to buying food on compulsive purchases. She got pork rinds, ground up almonds which is considered almond flour. (No, it's not). She's going to use monk fruit cheese cakes because she craves sweets, and keto snacks and keto desserts. Mind you again, she said she doesn't like sweets so again Chantal lies. ANd things may change from day to day, again defying the professional advice of eating routinely.

She found Konjac spaghetti... already subsituting carb food with replacements which is always a bad idea. When doing keto not smart unless you've done it a while. This is Chantal repeating her tofu or plant based fake pretend meats in her repeated pattern of failure. Also, if these are shiratake noodles they taste like shit - and require a lot of preparation and Chantal doesn't like to cook and too lazy to do any prep work for meals. SHe loves food...as in eating it; everything else is guiuuuuuussse that's too hard, ya know what I mean? No Chantal. We do not. She also can't do basic math. 12 minus 7 is not 4.

Her dinner of a meat patty, aioli, pickles, and raw crudites seems okay and it seems her Mom is on keto and understands the eating style far better than she does. But mom isn't going to be making her meals for the next 3 to 4 weeks...

Last edited:

ThisWillBeFun

kiwifarms.net
Link to the video so people don't lose their spaghetti again:

Bless anyone who can still stand to watch her videos to summarize them for us. I couldn't make it past the blurry closeup of her gut from her weigh-in. Current claimed weight: 368.2. Looks like she's still using the broken scale, not the new one she allegedly purchased, but I could be wrong.
Chantal has been claiming to be around 368 pounds for 2 years now, all while we've seen her visibly get fatter & fatter. That scale has been broken for ages.
The new scale she was supposed to review never made it on camera. It probably had a limit of 400 pounds & when she stepped on it, her weight couldn't register. This is why she loves her old scale.

For someone not interested in sweets, this is all she talks about & of course has to buy overpriced garbage to make cheesecakes. But skimped on the vanilla. No one who expects a dessert to taste good uses imitation vanilla.
Although she said yesterday she was going to limit cheese, it hasn't happened yet. And now her appetite is coming back because the medicine is normalizing & we all know where this will lead.
Her norm was to stop for fast food on her way back from her hometown, so I wonder how that worked out.
If I were her, I would be very worried over 7.3 blood sugar level.

In the end, even her broken scale won't matter. The camera will tell us everything. We'll see a weight loss, or we won't.
I will never believe anything she says because...c'mon...say it with me...
Chantal lies.

Pizza Sloth

kiwifarms.net
Chantal has been claiming to be around 368 pounds for 2 years now, all while we've seen her visibly get fatter & fatter. That scale has been broken for ages.
The new scale she was supposed to review never made it on camera. It probably had a limit of 400 pounds & when she stepped on it, her weight couldn't register. This is why she loves her old scale.

For someone not interested in sweets, this is all she talks about & of course has to buy overpriced garbage to make cheesecakes. But skimped on the vanilla. No one who expects a dessert to taste good uses imitation vanilla.
Although she said yesterday she was going to limit cheese, it hasn't happened yet. And now her appetite is coming back because the medicine is normalizing & we all know where this will lead.
Her norm was to stop for fast food on her way back from her hometown, so I wonder how that worked out.
If I were her, I would be very worried over 7.3 blood sugar level.

In the end, even her broken scale won't matter. The camera will tell us everything. We'll see a weight loss, or we won't.
I will never believe anything she says because...c'mon...say it with me...
Chantal lies.
I love the fact that YouTube now provides transcripts. This is verbatim from her live chat last night, with time stamps. She also has no fucking idea what the fuck she's doing and I'm pretty sure her doctor if she spewed the same bullshit would approve of her going off the recommended plan.

41:31
I follow her on Instagram Jo she's doing
41:35
really well actually
41:37
on her she's on a vegan journey so
41:45
ah yes Megan generally I'm still
41:51
learning it's only day two right so
41:58
sorry Sue Ann I gave I tied slap Joe on
42:01
the wrist Rachel no deleting hi Chrissy
42:09
be sweet things on keto goodnight Jail
42:15
in it
42:16
I don't know I'm not really at like that
42:19
kinda you know um yeah yeah don't delete
42:27
the questions people are allowed to ask
42:29
questions so I can less you know you
42:35
know what the difference between like
42:37
really but that's the hope Shareen you
42:45
have sweet things on keto maybe you guys
42:48
have more suggestions I don't really I'm
42:51
not there like I'm not really into
42:52
finding sweet I don't crave sweets
42:55
willing to be honest like very rarely
42:59
like not as often you know it's like fat
43:03
I crave so that's why I think hero would
43:05
be easy because
43:08
uh I think it's different for everybody
43:13
there's not like okay after 12 hours
43:15
everyone's gonna go into ketosis it
43:17
really depends on the person but I don't
43:20
know like exactly how many hours but
43:27
but I have to get them soon because it
43:28
apparently doesn't take very long like
43:30
if your while your intermittent fasting
43:32
I think it's 12 hours your body goes
43:39
into keto to ketosis while you're
43:41
fasting I know that but
43:51
I'm sure I'm sure I'll crave like
43:53
chocolate or something once in a while
43:55
candied bacon I just don't like I hate
43:59
stevia and fake sugar

Queen of Moderation

kiwifarms.net
Mom has a blood sugar tester and her reading is 7.3 and she blames it on eggs.
I'm exceptional tonight, but you mean mom has a blood glucose reading of 7.3, not Chantal. Unless she ate fairly recently (within a couple of hours), 7.3 is kinda high.

ETA- I just don't hate myself enough tonight to watch her video. The thumbnail was enough.

Last edited:

Pizza Sloth

kiwifarms.net
I'm exceptional tonight, but you mean mom has a blood glucose reading of 7.3, not Chantal. Unless she ate fairly recently (within a couple of hours), 7.3 is kinda high.
Chantal's mom had a blood tester on hand and made the house made meals, which implies her mom is on keto. The blood reading was Chantal's glucose results. It seems Mom asked Chantal to do a blood sugar test at the park. If I understand the time line, Chantal ate her processed food cheese product breakfast, her mother is about 45 minutes away, and then had the lunch, and then took another drive, it's fair to say the glucose reading from Chantal was about an hour since her last meal of the salad with ranch and chicken. While her mom doesn't really want to be on camera, it seems her Mom is trying to take a proactive role. If anything spiked her blood sugar, it was most likely the ranch dressing but it's hard to know the exact time line of last meal to the test.

SOOOOOO to the transcript it is! Warning, you know, it's like you know... know.. that I know, you know?

07:07
so I'm just I didn't swing much on it I
07:10
don't want to break this swings just in
07:11
case but I'm just sitting here talking
07:16
to you guys for a minute yeah so I'm I'm
07:20
um has a blood blood sugar reader meter
07:24
for like you know diabetics and she took
07:27
my blood she pricked my finger took my
07:30
blood and it was 7.3 I don't know if
07:34
that's that is kind of high it's like
07:36
borderline I guess but I had breakfast
07:40
you saw what I had for breakfast so I
07:42
had breakfast and Oh after my eggs I did
07:46
have one of those beef sticks as well I
07:48
what when I was showing you guys the
07:50
eggs I didn't think I was gonna have
07:51
anything else but I was still hungry so
07:53
I had to beef stick so I had a beef
07:57
stick and then so I had that by the time
07:59
I was finished I think it was like 10
08:03
maybe 10 something I don't remember
08:06
yeah just after 10 a.m. and I took my
08:09
blood at 12:30 so that was like two
08:16
hours and a half later so I don't know
08:18
if that's like because I ate but I see
08:21
like my impression is that I was eating
08:23
things that shouldn't raise your blood
08:25
sugar but I know that I am pre anyways
08:27
so but anyway I don't know if that's
08:29
like really high or what but yeah so it
08:33
was 7.3 anyway so just a bit concerned
08:37
about that I'm hoping I know I've only
08:39
been eating kind of low carb for like
08:41
three days now not even a full three
08:43
days so I'm hoping that one of the
08:45
benefits will be that I'll be able to
08:46
lower my blood sugar so I guess I'll see
08:48
you know I know it takes like you know
08:51
but it takes longer than a month to do
08:52
that so but I want to get through the
08:55
first 30 days and then I'll go from
08:57
there who I I do plan on extending it I
08:59
just want to see how it's gonna be
09:01
you know how I'm gonna feel and
09:02
everything so
09:04
but anyway so I guess that's it I'll
09:06
show you guys what I have for dinner

Last edited:

Captain Ahab

kiwifarms.net
She knows it will take her at least about a week for her body to kinda sorta maybe enter ketosis, right?

Keto is not like other diets where your diet starts on day 1. It takes quite a bit of time for your body to adapt. There’s no point in weighing yourself now. If there’s any loss, it’s entirely water weight. Carbs hold onto a lot of water. Once you stop eating as much carbs, all that water weight disappears.

Once her water weight starts dropping, she’s gonna become insufferably smug. Brace yourselves for manic Chantal singing praises to keto and announcing she has found the magic cure. Then comes depression a week or two later as her weight loss slows down drastically due to the water weight being gone and her body actually burning small amounts of fat.

Keto can actually cause really fast weight loss in people who are extremely active. Since Chantal sit still on her ass all day, the weight loss, if there’s any, will be slow and she’ll give up as is tradition.

Mr Foster

Dosh, grab it while you can lads!
kiwifarms.net
She knows it will take her at least about a week for her body to kinda sorta maybe enter ketosis, right?

Keto is not like other diets where your diet starts on day 1. It takes quite a bit of time for your body to adapt. There’s no point in weighing yourself now. If there’s any loss, it’s entirely water weight. Carbs hold onto a lot of water. Once you stop eating as much carbs, all that water weight disappears.

Once her water weight starts dropping, she’s gonna become insufferably smug. Brace yourselves for manic Chantal singing praises to keto and announcing she has found the magic cure. Then comes depression a week or two later as her weight loss slows down drastically due to the water weight being gone and her body actually burning small amounts of fat.

Keto can actually cause really fast weight loss in people who are extremely active. Since Chantal sit still on her ass all day, the weight loss, if there’s any, will be slow and she’ll give up as is tradition.
There is a higher chance of her winning miss Canada then going into ketosis for a week.

C

CH 815

kiwifarms.net
RIP Keto attempt. Hardly knew ya, but you did last longer than the ghost fruit diet.

Also there is something about death fats that is so insane. Like it’s relatable to crave carbs and McDonald’s. But to eat two meals after scarfing an entire container of “Keto fudge”? That’s where the death fats and their “struggles” lose me every time. You couldn’t have just gotten one meal at McDonald’s. HAD to be two. And she complains about the drinks being “too sweet.” Why did you get a sugar drink to start with? Why not get Diet Coke or unsweetened tea with your “binge”? Those liquid calories really do add up and matter.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Dutch Courage

Curious Onlooker
kiwifarms.net
RIP Keto attempt. Hardly knew ya, but you did last longer than the ghost fruit diet.

Also there is something about death fats that is so insane. Like it’s relatable to crave carbs and McDonald’s. But to eat two meals after scarfing an entire container of “Keto fudge”? That’s where the death fats and their “struggles” lose me every time. You couldn’t have just gotten one meal at McDonald’s. HAD to be two. And she complains about the drinks being “too sweet.” Why did you get a sugar drink to start with? Why not get Diet Coke or unsweetened tea with your “binge”? Those liquid calories really do add up and matter.
Followup here:

Gosh, what a surprise. I guess she can go back to pizza again now...

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino