Gross Chantal Sarault / Foodie Beauty - Makes Mukbang Videos for a Living, Canadian Amberlynn Reid

• ATTENTION: The National Security Administration has made a press release regarding a Windows 10 remote execution exploit that any website can take advantage of. It is one of the worst exploits that has ever been found. Update Windows immediately.

NSA Press Release, "Am I vulnerable?"

PatTraverse

[It's All Fiction]
kiwifarms.net
I can at least give Chantal some credit for the fact that she came out clean quickly instead of pretending for a few more days. Still, it is always so convenient how she always goes dark during weekends. Some people go to town to party during the weekend, she goes to binge alone in parking lots.

Also, she says she really does not know what to do... How about stopping the lies? The lame charade with her scale actually hurts her more than anything but she is too dumb to realize it. Let us say that Chantal is 450lbs and she loses 10lbs to 440, the scale would not show the real number. Instead of witnessing progress, it would still show a fake weight. Anyone would be discouraged if they had to lose at least 50lbs to conform to the weight limit and start seeing results.

smoohead

kiwifarms.net
I'm exceptional tonight, but you mean mom has a blood glucose reading of 7.3, not Chantal. Unless she ate fairly recently (within a couple of hours), 7.3 is kinda high.

ETA- I just don't hate myself enough tonight to watch her video. The thumbnail was enough.
I am confused. 7.3 is not a glucose reading. It is an a1c reading, which is a 3 month average. If her 3 month average is over 7, she is probably already diabetic (not pre-diabetic), but would need a repeat test to confirm.

View attachment 838994

RIP Keto diet. We never knew you in the first place.

This is her setting the stage to quit before the 30 days are up.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kamov Ka-52

Attack Heligatorjannie
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Link to the video so people don't lose their spaghetti again:

Bless anyone who can still stand to watch her videos to summarize them for us. I couldn't make it past the blurry closeup of her gut from her weigh-in. Current claimed weight: 368.2. Looks like she's still using the broken scale, not the new one she allegedly purchased, but I could be wrong.
Archive of her last video, wonder if these videos will survive the next chimpout

Dutch Courage

Curious Onlooker
kiwifarms.net
You know, the more I think about it, ya gotta love Chantal's mom...

Imagine...your daughter is a 400 pound monster. She was a 250 pound monster teenager back you were still her guardian. You know she has this spazzy YouTube habit that makes her fucking crazy. She talks of blood clots and suicidal thoughts and being unable to breathe and mental illness and binging at morbid levels. So what do you do? You hand her a whole bowl of fudge... Smart move.

I mean, what do you think Chantal is gonna do with a whole bowl of fudge? She'll gobble it down like a glutton, and have two McDonald's meals as a chaser. Like, hello, mom?

Sometimes I wonder if Chantal's bodybuilder sister watches her videos in secret with her boyfriend and laughs at them...

C

CH 815

kiwifarms.net
Followup here:

View attachment 838995

Gosh, what a surprise. I guess she can go back to pizza again now...
It’s all outta her control guys!!! It’s her few hours on a keto diet that made her binge. The Keto Diet and Binge Eating Disorder possessed Chantal’s body, drove to the drive through, ordered and paid for that food , then shoved it down her throat.Poor 36-year-old Chantal has no control over anything that happens to her. She doesn’t know WHY!!!!

But seriously she doesn’t have a job to get to in the morning, she doesn’t have kids who need her. THIS is her job. She could withstand the physical discomforts that come with Keto or any diet if she really wanted it to work. She just chooses not to stand any sort of discomfort and that’s led to her body becoming grotesque and unhealthy and her life ending early.

Blue Roses

kiwifarms.net
She just checked in her waist measurement which is 61.5" to start and now 58.5. That's basically 5'. I used to work with a guy in construction who would randomly sing "There's Miss 5x5... she's as tall...as she is wide...she's Miss 5 by 5...."

Chantal is quite literally a sphere:

1. a round solid figure, or its surface, with every point on its surface equidistant from its center.

sixcarbchiligorl

kiwifarms.net
I am confused. 7.3 is not a glucose reading. It is an a1c reading, which is a 3 month average. If her 3 month average is over 7, she is probably already diabetic (not pre-diabetic), but would need a repeat test to confirm.
What? It's her blood sugar level taken with her mother's blood glucose meter. She said her mother pricked her finger for her (because of course she did).

Google says: A fasting blood sugar level less than 100 mg/dL (5.6 mmol/L) is normal. A fasting blood sugar level from 100 to 125 mg/dL (5.6 to 6.9 mmol/L) is considered prediabetes. If it's 126 mg/dL (7 mmol/L) or higher on two separate tests, you have diabetes.

Aldora

YouGeeElWhy
kiwifarms.net
Fellow lolcow and fattie Shaquana Jefferson had a broken scale that kept telling her she was 198lbs, when she finally bought a new one she got a big shock and found out she was 235lbs and had put on 37lbs in three months.

Chantal has a broken scale that keeps telling her she is 368lbs, and boy is she in for a shock when she gets a proper weigh in done.

fatfuck

kiwifarms.net
She came out clean immediately because she knew she couldn’t keep up the charade for long. She started getting the keto flu, which would’ve disappeared in a week or two, and gave up. Gorl doesn’t do discomfort.
there is no way you can get in ketosis after just 2 days, especially for someone who never did keto before.

she's already tired of having to write down and calculate every single meal. keto is too much work and too restrictive for someone like chantal. like i said before, there is no doctor, no diet, and there will be no keto.

chantal is a big fat liar much like jen.

Captain Ahab

kiwifarms.net
there is no way you can get in ketosis after just 2 days, especially for someone who never did keto before.

she's already tired of having to write down and calculate every single meal. keto is too much work and too restrictive for someone like chantal. like i said before, there is no doctor, no diet, and there will be no keto.

chantal is a big fat liar much like jen.
It’s actually possible to enter ketosis in only a couple of days by burning your glycogen stores through extreme exercise, like rowing a half marathon multiple times on consecutive days. Of course this has nothing to do with Chantal, since she’s a lazy bitch who thinks walking 200 yards is heavy exercise.

PatTraverse

[It's All Fiction]
kiwifarms.net
You know, the more I think about it, ya gotta love Chantal's mom...

Imagine...your daughter is a 400 pound monster. She was a 250 pound monster teenager back you were still her guardian. You know she has this spazzy YouTube habit that makes her fucking crazy. She talks of blood clots and suicidal thoughts and being unable to breathe and mental illness and binging at morbid levels. So what do you do? You hand her a whole bowl of fudge... Smart move.

I mean, what do you think Chantal is gonna do with a whole bowl of fudge? She'll gobble it down like a glutton, and have two McDonald's meals as a chaser. Like, hello, mom?

Sometimes I wonder if Chantal's bodybuilder sister watches her videos in secret with her boyfriend and laughs at them...
When Chantal croaks, i can imagine mom and grandma trying to collect money to pay for all her debts. That is what Chance Carmichael's mom and sister did to pay the outstanding medical bills the bastard left them. Of course, people will see that not only did she die from her own extreme gluttony, she was a raging cunt. I do not think people will very sympathetic to the cause.

Being stuck with crippling debts is exactly what enablers deserve.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino