Gross Chantal Sarault / Foodie Beauty - Makes Mukbang Videos for a Living, Canadian Amberlynn Reid

Strine

It had become a glimmering gorl,
kiwifarms.net
I wonder what karatejoe would do if Chantal actually lost a bunch of weight. He'd probably be gone faster than a Beef 'n Cheddar in Chantal's car.
If Chintal lost weight everybody would be gone, not just KJ. Her entire appeal is that she's a massively obese control freak bitch who harbours delusions about how attractive and glamorous she is. She's similar to Amber in this respect, but she has the mixed blessing of being dumber and more conceited, resulting in even less self-awareness and more entitlement. In order to lose weight, she would have to face reality and take responsibility, which would correct her personality disorder and leave her as only-overweight low-IQ white trash: nothing special. Her huge size, and its attendant behavioural patterns, are what people tune in for. Fortunately, she's so pathologically averse to honesty and accountability that we need never fear this grim future: her cycles are exponentially accelerating and she's getting fatter and crazier by the day.

Pizza Sloth

Gluttony is not a secret vice.
kiwifarms.net
The Stream lasted two and a half hours. Most of it talking about food and occasional poop references. She talked about keto quite a bit. Guess what? She knows like, nothing about how it works, what she'll be making and that doing home pickling is "too complicated" even though people were saying how easy it is. She drank a little pickle juice to help avoid keto flu, which people do at times. She was a bit confused as to how much magnesium and potassium she needs and feels the capsules she got wasn't enough but doesn't know how much is about right and chat room telling her to ask her doctor. Spinach (which she's avoiding due to the Vitamin K being a blood thickener and she's still on blood thinners) and gives her mushy super shits. When she loses the weight she'll get her tattoo removed. She's going to do another video tomorrow and been going out everyday.

Chat for a while turned into her favorite foods growing up which was corn dogs, instant mashed potatoes (and looks the same going out if you eat a whole box), cans of black olives, othershit food. She rarely got to have fruit roll ups, capri sun, lunchables... basically her mom couldn't afford or buy most of those 90s staples. A lot of talk about popular 90's candy like bottlecaps, fun dips, etc. The one day her mom got her one of them, I think a lunchable someone stole it.

Basically a lot of bullshit. Oh, and she fed ShamSham a treat when the cat was on the table in front of the camera and she hates getting 'tuna finger' as the treat is a tuna puree in a paste form in a tube. Bibi's head was in the background as he was gaming and he towards the end appeared in the background to have one of the cats go on the patio and they were going to watch a movie or show together.

She admitted when she's avoiding weigh ins but may do one tomorrow. She admits she gets upset when she sees her numbers not go lower than she hopes for and realizes she shouldn't expect anything but she can't help it. Hence the reason she has chimp outs and binges because she feels like "All the work" isn't working and gets frustrated and upset.

Bottom line, she's going deep into usual routine and habits and doesn't even seem to think about working with her doctor for a keto meal plan or asking about adding supplements. She's getting most of her 'information' off of IG posts. She said she'll try it for 30 days after someone said to do it 90 days and she said if it doesn't work she'll figure it out then. She's not aware that if she does do keto for a month she'll need to be cautious of eating carbs again, and she complained she keeps having to pee, fully unaware that on the first week of keto or low carb most weight lost is water...

So, nothing really new other than being more goofy than usual and chattier though we know it's because of the meds.

sweetie_squad_4_lyfe

Unironic Weeb Trash
kiwifarms.net
i was just skimming some of her vids cus idk if i can handle more than a few minutes of her at a time, but i saw she has a food tray attachment for her steering wheel in her car??? and is it just me or do her eyelids kind of droop forward a little on the sides? im not sure if shes putting eyeshadow on the edge but it kinda looks like theres a shadow being cast from where the fat of her eyelids hangs over at the edge of her brows on the outside of the eye. is that a thing or am i crazy?

SAVE TWINKIE!

kiwifarms.net
I'm a few pages late but I groaned IRL after seeing that IG post.

Whyyyyyyy do fatties alwaaaaaaaaays think they HAVE to eat their daily calories as recommended by an app/TDEE calculator?

She ate 2500 fucking calories and said it was really hard to do because of her meds. You don't HAVE to eat that many calories goddamn. They will always "force" themselves to eat all those calories even if they "weren't hungry."

IF YOU'RE NOT HUNGRY DON'T FUCKING EAT HOLY SHIT :stress:

Kukkamaaria

kiwifarms.net

Whyyyyyyy do fatties alwaaaaaaaaays think they HAVE to eat their daily calories as recommended by an app/TDEE calculator?

She ate 2500 fucking calories and said it was really hard to do because of her meds. You don't HAVE to eat that many calories goddamn. They will always "force" themselves to eat all those calories even if they "weren't hungry."

Anorexia dude, anorexia! If they skip one meal, they will get an opposite eating disorder and instantly turn into skeletons.

roachrypt

kiwifarms.net
I feel hesitant to criticize because the realm of their cult reaches far and I suspect that even some kiwis may or may not be keto cult members. Chantal should have just stuck to the original diet plan that her doctor gave her. It was reasonable, and low card - but not as restrictive as keto. Which, from what I know of keto, does have restrictive elements to it. Honestly, the only reason Chantal is latching onto this diet - like she does all diets - is because it has an identity/cult/online presence attached to it. That's what allures all these fatties to fad diets. Because fad diets have "personality" if you will. Eh, it's hard for me to find the words for what I'm saying. Like, fad diets have character to them. And the void of Chantal and company try to use that character to fill the void of food obsession they have in their empty lives. Reasonable eating, like in the original plan, doesn't have character. It's boring. It doesn't have sparkles, glitz, it doesn't have PERSONALTY. There's no "cult" like feeling to it. So, it's hard for them to emotionally invest themselves into it. And it's in the emotional investment that's the problem in the first place. You can just see the glitter in their eyes when they are first trying a new diet. Partly because they day dream of being "thin" - and that's a whole different conversation about how "thin" will "fix" them. But also because they want to feel the void of their life with the "personality" of these diets. (if that makes sense).... hence why Chantal was so quick to throw away a reasonable eating plan that more or less was teaching her how to eat reasonable portions.... mind you portions from any and all food. She could literally eat whatever she wanted too on that plan. But... ya know.... portions and moderation. There's no JAZZ in that. That's boring, a snor. There's no EMOTION there. So out the window it went. And really that's why this diet is going to fail too. Stop emotionally investing yourself is food.

Blue Roses

kiwifarms.net
She's exactly the obese speed freak I imagined she would be.

The only reason she's hyped on keto is because she gets to eat cheese and sausages. The idea of a salad or anything other than something salty, greasy, cheesy, and gristly after a day of being strung out probably turns her ginormous balloon of a stomach.

Did y'all catch the part about how her Vyvanse scrip will cost her $300/month after this (free! intro!) sample pack from the shrink runs out? How many people think she'll continue to give up fast food drive-thru value meals when faced with that financial decision?

Strine

It had become a glimmering gorl,
kiwifarms.net
i was just skimming some of her vids cus idk if i can handle more than a few minutes of her at a time, but i saw she has a food tray attachment for her steering wheel in her car??? and is it just me or do her eyelids kind of droop forward a little on the sides? im not sure if shes putting eyeshadow on the edge but it kinda looks like theres a shadow being cast from where the fat of her eyelids hangs over at the edge of her brows on the outside of the eye. is that a thing or am i crazy?
I know this thread has a shit OP and an inadequate subheading to describe the cow, and it's understandable if you're shakey on the details, but do 30 seconds of thread searching before you derail the discussion of a busy thread with questions. Do you seriously think Chantal Sarault, who poses as a weight loss guru, buying a fucking a steering-wheel-mounted eating tray escaped comment and would be hard to find mentions of?

Angry New Ager

CLINTON 2020: "One Nation, Under a Groove..."
kiwifarms.net

S T A R V A T I O N M O D E

Seriously, they think that if they eat too few calories, their bodies will say, "Oh fuck, famine time!", their metabolisms will slow way down, and they not only won't be able to lose weight, but they might actually gain on, say, 1200 cals/day.

I've seen fatties claim that the reason they weigh 250, 300, 400, or more pounds is because they restricted calories too much, bringing their metabolisms to a standstill, and thus they are massively fat despite hardly eating anything. Fatlogic. It's real, and it's amazing.
I feel hesitant to criticize because the realm of their cult reaches far and I suspect that even some kiwis may or may not be keto cult members.
Oh, for fuck's sake; it's a diet that's currently trendy and popular, so a lot of people are being obnoxiously overzealous about it; it's not a fucking cult.

Chantal should have just stuck to the original diet plan that her doctor gave her. It was reasonable, and low card - but not as restrictive as keto. Which, from what I know of keto, does have restrictive elements to it.
Keto doesn't have "restrictive elements"; it's restrictive, period. It's very low carb, high fat, and moderate protein. A lot of people tend to struggle on it about as much as they do on regular weight-loss diets because they have to give up too many of their favorite foods.

It works great for some people, but it's not for everybody, and it's definitely not for people like Chantal who have no gall bladder, and thus cannot properly digest fats. If she actually does keto, her shits are going to be epic.

Honestly, the only reason Chantal is latching onto this diet - like she does all diets - is because it has an identity/cult/online presence attached to it.
Nah. She, like every other fatty, latches on to keto (or other diets) because she think's it's going to be the magic bullet that lets her lose huge amounts of weight without having to restrict her eating in any way.

Fatties like that are like alcoholics who want to get sober so they can stop getting DUIs and waking up in puddles of their own piss and vomit, but don't want to give up drinking, or even limit it. They're that irrational, because they are, in fact, addicts, and the endorphin rush they get from eating their favorite foods is their drug.

They want the consequences of their gluttony to go away, without having to give up the gluttony, and keto just happens to be the thing holding out that promise to Chantal right now because it's the one she hasn't yet tried.

I'm sure Chantal got into veganism because she'd heard that you can pretty much eat what you want on it and get/stay skinny. Which, if you are eating a certain kind of low-fat, low-processed foods, low caloric density version of veganism, you definitely can. Veganism could have worked for her, done properly. But the kind of veganism Chantal practiced (when she did) was basically carbotarian, with lots of processed foods, and lots of greasy restaurant chow, and of course she ate far too goddamned much.

The diet her doctor provided was perfectly reasonable, but rather than focus on what she was allowed to eat, she instead focused on everything that wasn't on the plan, that she would have to deny herself--and she couldn't fucking deal with it. I'm pretty sure hearing, "No fast food" from her latest doctor, or whoever she's allegedly seeing about her disordered eating, triggered an immense amount of anxiety in her, because fast food is how she gets her most potent endorphin rush. So I'm sure there is plenty of fast food she has since identified as "not really fast food" so she can keep eating it.

And with keto, she'll keep eating her carb-y favorites by finding allegedly keto-friendly "low-carb" substitutes, even though a lot of them are outright scams (see: Julian Bakery bread and Dreamfields pasta). She'll have cheat days. She'll eat a family-size order of poutine and claim her mother/grandmother/Bibi brought it home for her.

In other words, she'll stuff her face with meat and cheese, but she won't actually be doing keto, won't ever get into ketosis, and thus she'll gain more weight. And then she'll claim keto doesn't work, and quit, and after a couple of weeks try some other all-you-can-eat miracle cure for her obesity (which she'll fail to do correctly, and cheat on, and gain more weight, and the wheel keeps on turning).

PatTraverse

[It's All Fiction]
kiwifarms.net
I feel hesitant to criticize because the realm of their cult reaches far and I suspect that even some kiwis may or may not be keto cult members. Chantal should have just stuck to the original diet plan that her doctor gave her. It was reasonable, and low card - but not as restrictive as keto. Which, from what I know of keto, does have restrictive elements to it. Honestly, the only reason Chantal is latching onto this diet - like she does all diets - is because it has an identity/cult/online presence attached to it. That's what allures all these fatties to fad diets. Because fad diets have "personality" if you will. Eh, it's hard for me to find the words for what I'm saying. Like, fad diets have character to them. And the void of Chantal and company try to use that character to fill the void of food obsession they have in their empty lives. Reasonable eating, like in the original plan, doesn't have character. It's boring. It doesn't have sparkles, glitz, it doesn't have PERSONALTY. There's no "cult" like feeling to it. So, it's hard for them to emotionally invest themselves into it. And it's in the emotional investment that's the problem in the first place. You can just see the glitter in their eyes when they are first trying a new diet. Partly because they day dream of being "thin" - and that's a whole different conversation about how "thin" will "fix" them. But also because they want to feel the void of their life with the "personality" of these diets. (if that makes sense).... hence why Chantal was so quick to throw away a reasonable eating plan that more or less was teaching her how to eat reasonable portions.... mind you portions from any and all food. She could literally eat whatever she wanted too on that plan. But... ya know.... portions and moderation. There's no JAZZ in that. That's boring, a snor. There's no EMOTION there. So out the window it went. And really that's why this diet is going to fail too. Stop emotionally investing yourself is food.
Focusing on a diet for a few minutes/hours/days is just a weak attempt at fooling themselves that they are no longer obsessed with food. Everytime you hear Chantal saying that she is not hungry and is not even thinking about food... Until she goes to a drive-through at 3AM for a binge because she got triggered by a Youtube comment or this thread. The truth of the matter is that they are still thinking about it every waking hour and before embarking into dumb fads, they need to change the mindset that is at the core of their tiny universe.

hambeerlyingnreed

Ordering pizza at the Weight Loss Clinic
kiwifarms.net
Dutch Courage or anyone else brave enough to watch the live, did she explain what that tattoo means? Or what basement she got it done in? Or how the "artist" had shit stained jeans, and totally was hitting on her the entire time?

That would actually be an interesting Storytime. Just an idea butterball, since we all know you read here.

Igotdigusted

kiwifarms.net
The fact that this 'tab of lard', says she forces herself to eat, makes me borderline mad on the internet and I am usually a peaceful autistic....
I hope life one day forces her not to be able to eat at all in some manner...and learn real hunger.
In this video she was so upbeat and happy....as she always is when she does a haul for a 'new' diet....as for the fact that she thinks she will manage to enter ketosis or get the keto-flu...that's furiously optimistic of her. I have to give credit for that at least.

Gastric Ghoul

kiwifarms.net
Dutch Courage or anyone else brave enough to watch the live, did she explain what that tattoo means? Or what basement she got it done in? Or how the "artist" had shit stained jeans, and totally was hitting on her the entire time?

That would actually be an interesting Storytime. Just an idea butterball, since we all know you read here.
I didn't watch the stream but I heard her talk about it a video or two. She saw it in a tattoo magazine that was at her grandma's doctor I believe. It's supposed to be two people kissing and she claims the source material was really beautiful but the tattoo artist didn't do it justice.

It just occurred to me that Chantal is basically dating three men. Her live-in "boyfriend," her emotional support boyfriend who actually goes on real dates with her, and her Internet boyfriend who defends her against Internet comments and (allegedly) pays for her used panties. What a lucky girl!

Of all three her supposed real boyfriend is the least interested in conversing with her or knowing anything about her life. How odd.

Pizza Sloth

Gluttony is not a secret vice.
kiwifarms.net

She didn't talk about the origins of the tattoo, just that she wants to get it removed when she hits her goal weight, so that will be Neveruary 35th. She did admit that if someone looks at her a few seconds more than a glance, that she thinks they want her. She laughed as she knows it's usually not true but that's how her brain works.

Ghost of the diet

It smells chemical...
kiwifarms.net
The reason she will fail again if she hasn't already is because she feels the need to make a video where she tells exactly what she is going to do. She does this because 1) she feels superior lecturing us about proper nutrition(btw it is funny when such talk comes out of a 400 land beast) and 2) she feels the need to tell all of those things in public so she is being held accountable. I mean she isn't going to binge when she just told the haters that everything is going perfectly RIGHT GUISSSE? Well that attitude is never going to work. The triple chin is more prominent than ever and the only thing the medication is doing is making her more manic than ever. If "binge eating disorder" could be cured with a pill in 30 minutes there wouldn't be many land whales left. I predict another flawless 25 day journey and on the 26th she will make a video crying and saying she was lying to us all along.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino