Chantal Sarault / Foodie Beauty - 450lb Canadian mukbanger in a constant cycle of making and breaking promises. Premiere deathfat all others measure up to.

thejackal

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She's so desperate to prove that she's in the right, and that everyone who's criticizing her psych emerge storytime is doing so without merit. But as she continues to address the (valid)
hate she's getting, she's just working herself into a bigger frenzy and digging herself deeper into the shithole. She keeps telling people to unsubscribe if they don't like her but I think she would be devastated if she lost a bunch of subs. YouTube and food are her only interests.
Her and Boogie2988 would be fitness models by now if they only spend as much time working on their diet and bodies as they did "addressing haydurs".

Fat clogged brains all around.

Pizza Sloth

Gluttony is not a secret vice.
kiwifarms.net
A lot of people graduate to home-brewing the more into coffee they get due to the expense of small batch/single origin beans, and the premium cafes that use them charge on a per-cup basis. I think coffee is just a pretext Chantal uses to feel like an adult out-and-about in town doing things, when really she's doing the classic fraudster's ploy of putting more work into pretending to have things to do than actually being productive. If she brewed at home she'd definitely either become addicted to making it (as she is wont to do) and overload her already damaged heart, or she'll get bored sipping and watching Netflix and binge more.
Chantal said it was too much work and doesn't have a home brewer ($20 bucks for a basic one) and so she instead got freeze dried instant shit. When you're too fucking lazy to get a basic drip coffee machine, but can get dressed, put on make up, to drive and get a coffee at Starbucks? Yea, the internet is going to call you out on that shit.

simulated goat

pleasant goat beauty
kiwifarms.net
Hah, had a good chuckle at her "You don't believe me?" comment. As if she ever gave us a reason not to trust her .Like the piece of chocolate cake that she devoured within 5 seconds and all the countless leftovers that were supposed to be for "Bibi".

Maybe it was us who got it wrong all this time and by "Bibi" she was referring to her alter persona (probably the binge monster,ya know?) and not Malan.
And the lemon (?) birthday cheesecake, may it rest in peace.

Chantal said it was too much work and doesn't have a home brewer ($20 bucks for a basic one) and so she instead got freeze dried instant shit. When you're too fucking lazy to get a basic drip coffee machine, but can get dressed, put on make up, to drive and get a coffee at Starbucks? Yea, the internet is going to call you out on that shit.
Duh, hello Chantal, Plastic Melita brewer plus filters is less than ten bucks, plus whatever coffee you buy..?Oh yeah. You've got to boil the water yourself. I could see where that might be a problem.

thejackal

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If she had ANY sense of the how office workers and blue collar people alike live she'd just get a damn keurig machine. But she's a shut in and probably has never been in any environment that uses one. You put the cup and water in and in a minute you have a delicious cup of coffee with no cleanup. Hello, they are everywhere in offices and shops now.

her life is so circumscribed by her morbid obesity and lack of intellectual curiosity.

GargoyleGorl

Token SJW
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Lol.

"I can say parents are fucked up for 'bullying' me online, just like how you can say I was making fun of that woman in the psych unit BUT IT'S DIFFERENT because I did what I did for legitimate reasons and you're picking on me because you're just a bad person."

Did I get that right?

There's a bunch of other stuff I could quote with a similar sense of derision, but what's the point? She's incredibly un-selfaware and really, really fucking stupid to boot. Everything she says is an exercise in delusion.

What a worthless nothing.

Pizza Sloth

Gluttony is not a secret vice.
kiwifarms.net
I only made it 7:00 into this video shitrant chimp out. She really is quadrupuling down on old drama and with the "Farm Boy" logo in the background. Trying to distance herself by implicating Yabba in previous videos. She's definitely having the episode we knew would happen. With disabled comments... deleted community by getting shit for her stupid commentaries a week ago.

When she said she needed Youtube or otherwise her life would be boring, she meant she likes and thrives on the drama she makes due to her constant shitty decisions, off her meds that made her even keel and made her lose view counts affecting her youtube dollars.

She's back to being a fucking angry ranty angry bitch. The Chantal that when off her meds being her natural, quite angry, bitch ranting self.

thejackal

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Lol.

"I can say parents are fucked up for 'bullying' me online, just like how you can say I was making fun of that woman in the psych unit BUT IT'S DIFFERENT because I did what I did for legitimate reasons and you're picking on me because you're just a bad person."

Did I get that right?

There's a bunch of other stuff I could quote with a similar sense of derision, but what's the point? She's incredibly un-selfaware and really, really fucking stupid to boot. Everything she says is an exercise in delusion.

What a worthless nothing.
Imagine there are people so incredibly smart and self aware born like David Foster Wallace that it literally leads them to suicide despite being incredibly successful because they can never have a genuine sense of self worth -- and then we have the bump on a log Chintal ranting about bad mothers (bad = being on youtube to critique Chantal instead of "picking their kids up from the schoolbus") as she shops at Farm Boy on grandma's dime.

She's an insolent, uncritical, mobius strip of ironic self owns when she does this.

I'm drunk and out of patience, gorls, forgive me...did she quit again? Tl;dr
Bitch, what you think! Not quite, as always.

Last edited:

Big Al's Crusty Sty

Just a fly on the wall.
kiwifarms.net
What really bothers me was her “leaving YouTube” video (or the one right after I can’t remember they’re all the same) where she talks about how she “deletes comments” that people leave defending her, but calling Zack names. Insinuating they call him a faggot & she’s such a big person that she deletes them. I think that’s secretly what Chantal wishes would happen, so by saying it it serves a few purposes. 1- it makes her look like a bully fighting hero & 2- it’s a dig at Zack like “hey I’m fat, but you’re gay so you have no room to talk”. Also, it makes Zack look like an asshole, because she defends him, but he still makes fun of her. That’s her mentality. I don’t believe for a second anyone wrote a comment like that. & if she doesn’t read comments, as she always claims, how would she know in the first place?? She wishes people were defending her by writing shit about Zack.

This is why I don’t like her, the fat just makes it fun for me.

ETA- more words.

Last edited:

thejackal

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 924685

Mukbang with storytime about shit.

She talks about how she sleeps naked and that because Sam likes to go in and out of the room "anybody could see". She also shows us around her shitty room. No sign of Bibi whatsoever. She absolutely has her own room. I guess Malan and his sister really do share a bed.
Is she stoned in this video? And drinking Yerbe Matte at night? She's a goofy one. Cook with her turned into a pre-packaged Farm Boy salad with her sniffing like a coke fiend between bites. And of course it's her first "proper" meal of the day. This is great content.

deepthoughtswithchintal.png

maleattention.png

imaginethosesheets.png

Last edited:

Petty_Crocker

kiwifarms.net
Is she stoned in this video? And drinking Yerbe Matte at night? She's a goofy one. Cook with her turned into a pre-packaged Farm Boy salad with her sniffing like a coke fiend between bites. And of course it's her first "proper" meal of the day. This is great content.
She’s off her rocker here. She has to keep saying she got straight A’s didn’t even have to study !! And she was also getting so much male attention!!! I think she’s spiraling ... this story is her wishful thinking. Also she sleeps bare ass naked and anyone can see ? Who is anyone ? Her rock BiBi? His sister ? Wonder what she’s “high “ on. Certainly not life !!! Anyway this is one for the archives.