Gross Chantal Sarault / Foodie Beauty - Makes Mukbang Videos for a Living, Canadian Amberlynn Reid

ThisWillBeFun

kiwifarms.net
I am certain that in Chantal's teensy little brain, getting coffee at Starbucks doesn't count as fast food because it's a drink, not food. Never mind that it's got at least 250-300 calories of heavy whipping cream in it; it's coffee, it's a drink, and therefore not fast food, and therefore she can use the drive-thru.

The source of their anxiety (and/or depression) is similar to, if not the same as, every fragile genderspecial or other variety of snowflake on Tumblr: It's an acute awareness of (and shame at) their own failure to launch, and dread of what that means for their future.

It's an awareness that they have failed, at some deep level, to develop the ability to function effectively as adults and make their way in the world. Only they can't bear to admit that the problem lies with them, and that they are the only ones who can fix it, so they call it anxiety, and/or depression, thus reframing their internal failings as something that unfairly happened to them, that they can't help, and is totally not their fault.

I'm old, and remember how there used to be plenty of young people who had trouble making the transition to adulthood (myself included), and it was usually due to either being spoiled or neglected (or even both) as kids. Some of us had ADHD or ASD, but didn't even know it. Whatever the cause, we just didn't learn shit we should have learned (including mental habits such as self-discipline and taking responsibility for ourselves or anything else), and a lot of us were socially awkward and/or immature on top of it. Were we anxious because of that? Hell, yes. But back then, throwing up your hands and saying, "I have anxiety!" wasn't even an option. Anxiety was something you felt, not a condition you had. And there was no internet, so there was nowhere to go to get validation and reassurance from other anxious young fuckups simply for being anxious because you had no fucking clue what you were doing, felt irredeemably stupid over it, and were afraid to ask for advice lest you make your stupidity known.

The only way out of that anxiety was through. You had to do shit you were afraid to do until you learned, lesson by (humiliating) lesson, what you needed to learn in order to function--and then, maybe, to succeed. It usually meant staying in shitty jobs and shitty apartments and still missing a lot of adult milestones your age cohort was hitting until you finally turned yourself around (usually in your late 20s or early 30s).

And, frankly, that is still the only way out, assuming you want out.

But people like Jen, Chantal, or Amber don't want a way out. That's because the way out is fucking hard, and the rewards at the end are not guaranteed, because the truth is, life is not fair, and you can't bargain with it ("I know! If I lose 400lbs, you'll make me pretty and give me the perfect life I would have had, had I not been a fatty! Deal?"). In fact, it may even be harder, in many ways, to live as a functional adult, rather than a dependent perpetual child, after having done all the work to get there. For those three fatties, it's going to be loose, hanging skin that is uncomfortable, prone to infections, and hideous to look at. It's going to be ongoing health issues because you can't abuse your body as they have without doing permanent damage.

Jen, no longer being disabled, would lose her tugboat and subsidized apartment and actually have to work for a living. Why the fuck should she ever change? Sure, she's 600lbs and her life is a completely wasted and useless dead end, with no friends, no accomplishments, and nobody (except maybe her poor cat) who will miss her when she dies, but she has plenty of "friends" on the internet who act like they care, and that's a lot more people than she speaks to IRL right know, or would know how to befriend in a (skinnier) future. So yeah, she's going to eat herself to death, because at least the state will keep taking care of her until that happens.

But she still has to live with the spectre of the life she failed to lead--everything she never got to do because she chose to eat herself into immobility instead, and everything she knows she will never get to do, even if she did lose the weight. She got one life, she's completely fucking wasted it, and you cannot tell me she (or Chantal, or Amberlynn) don't know that.

She also has to live with the spectre of her own increasing debility as the body she has abused so badly falls apart--and, ultimately, her death. She knows she's going to die relatively young; she knows it's her fault; and at this point I'm pretty sure she knows that there is nothing she can do to turn it around and buy more time. Her clock is winding down.

And while she doesn't strike me as more than a nominal Christian who likes to play with New Agey crap on occasion, she's from a part of the country that is so thoroughly marinated in Jesus Juice that you can't tell me she hasn't absorbed a lot of it. Which means she may have anxieties about what she's going to tell God after she's killed herself with her own gluttony, and whether she's going to Hell or not (because the Bible is pretty clear on gluttony being a sin, along with laziness and lying).

So yeah, I can see why Jen would feel anxious, and even a sense of crushing panic on occasion. Makes total sense to me, as a consequence of the life she's chosen to lead. Same goes for Chantal and Amber.
My comment on their anxiety was rhetorical, but I agree with what you said.

I will do my best to not powerlevel here, but I'll take my 'mad on the internet' ratings. Her Coffee Time Chat video sent me over.

Chantal is such a pansy. She's so full of shit about her ~*uwu mental health crisis uwu*~ and it's unbearably frustrating to listen to. She has no idea what crippling clinical depression actually feels like, and it's frankly offensive that she considers her self-induced apathy to be a literal crisis. The fact that she would call her psych and potentially take time away from other patients who actually need help is true cow behavior. Moooo, you cunt.

When you have nothing to do, it's easy to fall down a rabbit hole of self-doubt and loathing-- I'm sure many of you can relate. Think of any time you've had an extended break: perhaps you were in between jobs, or had summer vacation, or you experienced the typical four-week-long winter break that is typical for U.S. post-secondary institutions. Yeah, it's nice to not have to worry about actual responsibilities, but sitting on the couch with a bag of Cheetos and binge-watching Netflix or playing 12 hours of Apex Legends every day is unequivocally not the best for your mental state. Even if there's nothing wrong per se, you feel sluggish, unproductive, and gross. This is Chantal every day because she has fuck all to do.

Chantal reinforces this at 1:55: she states that when she left the house and hung out with her mother/went to the farm/went to lunch, she felt "okay" and "functional." Shocking that getting out of the house has a positive effect on your mental. Shocking.

Further, procrastination and/or lacking the motivation to create content (though content here is loosely defined) is a product of being a human being, She acts like it's abnormal to not want to be responsible. It doesn't matter how much you love your job: sometimes, you just don't want to fucking work. That's normal and not necessarily a sign of clinical depression. Everyone feels shitty sometimes, Chantal, and you're not special for it.

Her questioning of the efficacy of her meds is also laughable (and parallels ALR). Medication alone isn't enough. Chantal actually has to put effort into helping herself, but she'd rather sit on her ass and whine about her muh depreshun and muh anxiety. Don't get me wrong: meds are useful and totally can get one back on track, but I doubt they work for our resident heifer because she's, you know, not actually depressed/anxious.

Chantal, all you have to do to improve your mental is fucking go outside and do anything-- walk, exercise, go to the library and read, or go to a coffee shop and work through a free online class. If you fill your days with meaningful outings, I guarantee that you will feel better and make healthier dietary choices. You're not in a crisis. You're just lazy and exceptional.
Chantal has stated many, many times that some food is worth being fat for. I'm guessing she believes it's worth dying for as well.
Chantal has zero interest in changing. Her entire existence revolves around food. Where to get it & when can she eat it. As she's eating, she thinking of the next time she can eat.
She is expecting a doctor to prescribe a magic pill that will make her feel great great but still allow her to lose weight while stuffing her face with everything she loves.
Her only interest in going anywhere, including that farm, was the reward of going out to eat. It's not about seeing new things, learning some History or just enjoying walking around in beautiful weather with a friend, it's about food. That's all she thinks about -'when we're done with this, we can go eat.'

Many of us here have said for years that until she works closely with a psychiatrist for an extended period of time to get her head straightened out, nothing will change. And, nothing has changed.
Chantal keeps going from one fad diet to another & one doctor to another & one pill to another, but NOTHING IS MAKING HER SKINNY. This is what she expects, to be skinny after all her sacrifices.
She will never have surgery.
She will never lose weight.
Whatever her last medical scans showed will kill her, because she will never do anything to reverse things.
The proof she won't change? Her recent weight gains. She is fatter than ever.
At this point, being lazy is the least of her worries. 40 is approaching fast -if she makes it that far.

Dutch Courage

Curious Onlooker
kiwifarms.net
I was also annoyed by the bit about her "keeping on" fighting for her health.

I used to sometimes watch a young woman who was suffering from a freak lung disease at the age of 19. She was a fighter. With every passing day, she had to fight harder just to breathe; her lungs had 21% the capacity of a normal woman her age. Unlike Chantal, she had to take her CPAP with her everywhere, although she did her best to breathe without it as much as she could.

She never threw pity parties for herself, although there were days when it was obvious that it was getting her down. She seemed to develop wisdom far beyond her years, and made observations about life that most people have to wait 70 years to figure out, if they ever do. What happened to her was a legitimate tragedy; she did not bring it on herself, and there was nothing she could do to make it better.

Sadly, only a few days after she decided to go through with a lung transplant (a very risky procedure with a high failure rate) she died rather suddenly without ever getting the operation. She seems to have been very loved in her short lifetime, and someone is keeping her channel alive with archival uploads now.

That is what fighting for your health is all about. This girl is the real "inspiration". Chantal's "fight" consisted of stuffing her face full of sausages and scraped off pizza toppings. What happened to the gym? What happened to no fast food? What happened to no processed food? Chantal did this to herself, and only digs her own hole deeper. God sure targets the wrong people.

DelicateMageflower

It's Algonquin for bloodsport.
kiwifarms.net
I was also annoyed by the bit about her "keeping on" fighting for her health.

I used to sometimes watch a young woman who was suffering from a freak lung disease at the age of 19. She was a fighter. With every passing day, she had to fight harder just to breathe; her lungs had 21% the capacity of a normal woman her age. Unlike Chantal, she had to take her CPAP with her everywhere, although she did her best to breathe without it as much as she could.

She never threw pity parties for herself, although there were days when it was obvious that it was getting her down. She seemed to develop wisdom far beyond her years, and made observations about life that most people have to wait 70 years to figure out, if they ever do. What happened to her was a legitimate tragedy; she did not bring it on herself, and there was nothing she could do to make it better.

Sadly, only a few days after she decided to go through with a lung transplant (a very risky procedure with a high failure rate) she died rather suddenly without ever getting the operation. She seems to have been very loved in her short lifetime, and someone is keeping her channel alive with archival uploads now.

That is what fighting for your health is all about. This girl is the real "inspiration". Chantal's "fight" consisted of stuffing her face full of sausages and scraped off pizza toppings. What happened to the gym? What happened to no fast food? What happened to no processed food? Chantal did this to herself, and only digs her own hole deeper. God sure targets the wrong people.
Ah, Claire Wineland. She was wise beyond her years and if anyone deserved the happy ending, it was her.

Chantal doesn't even realize how lucky she is that the alleged blood clots in her lungs were caught. Most of the time a PE is discovered when the person suddenly drops dead.

Pizza Sloth

Gluttony is not a secret vice.
kiwifarms.net
Back in the spring she went to the ER because she ate a block of cheese. So anything is possible.
That whole bullshit episode was a total scripted "I feel hopeless" to fast track her into getting treatment instead of waiting a few more weeks. Only for her to get into the program faster and her ignoring nearly every piece of medical advice and getting drugged up on the vyvanse and other anti-depressents which has been zoloft, lexapro and who the fuck knows now.

Last edited:

Painted Pig

Follow the stinking whore ~ bb's negro spiritual
kiwifarms.net
Maybe we'll get some new content as a result of this complaining about her mental health taking a dive and contemplating yet another trip to the "psych emerge" for no reason.

Does this mean her body's adapted to the speed again? She was fine for the first few weeks on the speed, then reality hit and she felt like shit. They increased her dose a bit, she was fine for a few weeks, and now reality's hit once again and she feels like shit. That sounds about right to me. Would it make sense for the doctor to up the Vyvanse again? I'm not familiar with how long they continue to bump up the dose.

Maybe they'll stop prescribing it (I mean giving her free samples) when it turns out she's gained weight in the two months she's been taking it.

I think we're in for a return of the bitchy Chantal. And she'll be back with a vengeance.
ahh here's the bitchy cunt Chantal we've all been missing. she hasn't changed and never will.
I didn't bother showing the original comment. It was the average comment that gets deleted because it was truthful and logical and calling her out.

edit to point out how hilarious it is she put "think it should" in quotes for emphasis I'm guessing? what a fat uneducated idiot.
20190825_090005.jpg
20190825_090054.jpg

Francis Dollarhyde

And the woman, clothed in the sun.
kiwifarms.net
ahh here's the bitchy cunt Chantal we've all been missing. she hasn't changed and never will.
I didn't bother showing the original comment. It was the average comment that gets deleted because it was truthful and logical and calling her out. View attachment 906261
View attachment 906262
She is getting surgery in a few weeks? What kind? Who is going to operate on a certain cardiac arrest?

Rabbit Bones

Hello, Hi, I'm a 2019 Guy.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Pregnant women routinely find jobs. There's no reason someone getting a surgery that should only require a few weeks off wouldn't be able to find a job. The REAL reason she can't find a job is because she's an under-educated slob with massive gaps in her work history, and at least one termination on her record.

Well, that, and you have to put in applications to be hired, something she doesn't do. She's completely content with her pathetic life living off her few Youtube sheckles and Grandmas pension.

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
Late. Sorry, that’s how I operate on the weekends. I’ve inow folks who’ve gone to the ER because they thought they were having heart attacks only to be told they were having a panic or anxiety attack. In that sense I get it. Totally go to the ER if you think you’re dying. We don’t go to the fucking ER because we ate a block of cheese and rightly feel guilty which can lead to anxiety over it. Chantal is one of the biggest arguments against universal healthcare and she can fuck right off because of that alone.

Pizza Sloth

Gluttony is not a secret vice.
kiwifarms.net
ETA: Regarding Chantal and her love of going to the ER not long after a follow up with her lung episode, she was told by the doctor to only go to the ER if it was a life threatening situation. In other words, don't go there unless you're dying. Chantal is just.. stupid.

I didn't bother showing the original comment. It was the average comment that gets deleted because it was truthful and logical and calling her out.

edit to point out how hilarious it is she put "think it should" in quotes for emphasis I'm guessing? what a fat uneducated idiot.
View attachment 906261
View attachment 906262
I'm throwing in the original comment. It's worth it to see why she reared her chimpout head.
missconduct.PNG

Last edited:

ThisWillBeFun

kiwifarms.net
Chantal has been diagnosed with......nothing. She has never seen an actual doctor more than once or spent more than 5 minutes with one for a diagnosis to be determined.
Chantal is a glutton. Period.
Any doctor who has seen her knows this. We know this. She does not have or ever been diagnosed with BED, although she just loves to claim this is her problem.
Chantal's problem is gluttony.
Chantal's problem is loving food more than life.
Chantal's problem is some of her viewers are finally calling her out on her BS.
Chantal's problem is that her medical issues, while she visibly gets fatter, are getting her more criticism than sympathy.
Chantal's problem is that she lies.
Man, I hope this is the beginning of some fun.

View attachment 906261
View attachment 906262

Lisa Anna

kiwifarms.net
Ah, Claire Wineland. She was wise beyond her years and if anyone deserved the happy ending, it was her.

Chantal doesn't even realize how lucky she is that the alleged blood clots in her lungs were caught. Most of the time a PE is discovered when the person suddenly drops dead.
That's because there was no blood clot. While I do believe she was put on blood thinner to prevent them, there was no real ones to be concerned about. Remember, Chantal lies.

Um Oh Ah Yeah

Don't be mad, I got you a football cat
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Pregnant women routinely find jobs. There's no reason someone getting a surgery that should only require a few weeks off wouldn't be able to find a job. The REAL reason she can't find a job is because she's an under-educated slob with massive gaps in her work history, and at least one termination on her record.

Well, that, and you have to put in applications to be hired, something she doesn't do. She's completely content with her pathetic life living off her few Youtube sheckles and Grandmas pension.
I'm going to power level, slightly, because I know Chantal reads the Farms and seethes.

I found my dream job when I was 6 months pregnant. I only took 2 weeks of maternity leave because I didn't want my dream job to go to someone else whilst I was gone. I say this because I recognize that I could have easily become a fat lazy bitch like Chantal, and it only took a modicum of self reliance to pull myself out of it. Chantal *could do it too*. But she doesn't have the foresight needed to find that within herself and move on with her life.

Which is to say, youtube is the worst thing that ever happened to Chantal, and Amber, and all the other death fats. When they can rely on adsense bucks to live and grow fat, they have no need to remember how to live a real life.

Not that I'm complaining. Chantal is the sideshow horror for the modern age.

Dean Pentel

kiwifarms.net

I work at a hospital. I've been in the room when a patient with a PE coded, and you're 100% correct here.

Can Chantal just hurry up and get to that big buffet in the sky already? Don't worry; plenty more like her out there for us to enjoy.

ThisWillBeFun

kiwifarms.net
This is her existence. Taking pictures of her cats. She has no love life, no hobbies, two friends she sees infrequently, family who can't stand her & zero interests outside of food.
A morbidly obese 35 year old woman who can't walk 50 feet without collapsing, so sits around with her cats. The last time we saw her she was fatter, had stained clothes on & was dirty.
Good God. What a pathetic life.
1566762974620.png

DongMiguel

kiwifarms.net
Chantal is a joke. If she had any history of employment since starting her channel, I may buy her not wanting to get a job until after her surgery. But, as someone already pointed out, she's used this excuse before, claiming to not want to get a job due to her pending weight-loss surgery, and, well, we all know how that turned out. I believe that video is over two years old and Chantal hasn't gotten a job, nor has she gotten any type of surgery.

Hell, I'd have more respect for her if she'd just own the fact she's a lazy, fat cunt like Amberlynn does and stop the charade that she wants to ever work. She's pushing 40 and hasn't held down a stable job her entire life. On that alone, she may be unhirable, though, I guess she could always go find employment at the call center Peetz works at (didn't they meet at a call center?). Regardless, Chantal is just one excuse after another. She has been since her channel started. I'm surprised anyone believes a word she says.

fatfuck

kiwifarms.net
"you see 10 minutes of my life"

bitch please. what we really see are 10 minutes of lies every video. she said what she does in a day countless times before just after a binge when she was confessing, which is a big nothing but lounging on her dented couch grazing on things and watching TV. this is why she's 400 lbs and gaining.

she also said multiple times before that she hasn't been diagnosed with anything either. everything she thinks she has came from a quick symptom search she did on google or a doctor briefly mentioning it (probably saying what it could be).

she's almost out of excuses why she's undisciplined slob. she's trying super hard to find something to put the blame on. anxiety and depression are serious things but people today make them seem like a joke.

she probably reads about symptoms online and then goes to doctor claiming to have them. she avoid being evaluated in depth by a professional because she'd finally learn the truth that she's just a fat lazy failure that doesn't have shit.

Nachtalb

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 906261
View attachment 906262
I highly doubt she understands severe depression either,so who the fuck does she think she is to lecture somebody on that matter? Severely depressed people don't get all giddy over talking about shit and farts either,no matter how good their good days are.

Also, she can't blame people for not knowing her mental health "history" since she's always so vague about her diagnoses, which makes me think, was she ever actually diagnosed with depression or any other menral illness?I really hope that psych doctor won't give her an earlier appointment. Fuck her and her sense of entitlement.

Princess Ariel

kiwifarms.net
I wonder where Chantal gets all her Fat Acceptance jargon from etc. We all know she doesn’t read. Towards the beginning of all this I remember her saying that people hate her just because she’s fat blah blah, so she agrees with FA there on the existence of fatphobia. Yet she doesn’t SEEM to subscribe to the whole FA thing of fat having nothing to do with your health bullshit. But at the same time she indicates she may not. Just like how sometimes she will imply that calories matter by trying to eat less food, but then we see her sperging in her comments to someone about how that’s wrong.

I have never been able to understand how deathfats quantify all this and perform this crazy mental gymnastics to arrive at any conclusion about any decision they make regarding these things.

I have noticed one thing that always stays the same though: Whatever decision they make, it is always backed up by something that they have changed their mind about when it’s convenient for them.

Because having a consistent opinion about how to lose weight/be healthy would mean you have a set of rules and you would actually have to commit to something by following them.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino