Chantal Sarault / Foodie Beauty - 400+lb delusional Canadian mukbanger in a constant cycle of making and breaking promises.

sgtpepper

kiwifarms.net
I am likely alone here, but I actually don't want a chimpout any time soon. I am so thoroughly mesmerized by what's been going on these past couple of weeks--this grotesque, unbelievably unapologetic consumption of disgusting food, replete with deteriorating appearance and a struggle to string together the most basic of sentences. I mean, she hit her zenith (or some might say nadir) with the McD's feast last weekend, and I can't see how she would be able to ascend beyond that atrocity exhibition, but I don't want these gluttonous mukbangs to end quite yet.

Where could she go next? She's eaten everything from everywhere except for, I think, Japanese food (too light, too balanced, too healthy). I don't think she's hit Carl's Jr yet. Maybe I could suggest it to her.

Never forget: "Let's face it, I love everything on the McDonald's menu."
It was amazing to see how slowly she will eat somewhat “healthy” dishes like what Bibi made but the hit of fat and salt turns her into a ravenous monster that takes 4-5 bites of burgers back to back without chewing

Pudgy Bear Claws

turdswallop
kiwifarms.net
Where could she go next? She's eaten everything from everywhere except for, I think, Japanese food (too light, too balanced, too healthy). I don't think she's hit Carl's Jr yet. Maybe I could suggest it to her?

She hasn't done a mukbang with the new Arby's monstrosity yet, has she? I'm sure she's eaten one, just maybe not filmed it. Maybe that'll be her next car slop-fest.

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
So wait, I'm not done with the swapping bodily fluids thing. So, because they allegedly have sex and kiss (lol) then using the same toothbrush is totally fine? Bitch, come on. Most parents teach their kids not to eat after someone or use the same cups or utensils because they might be fucking sick. That can happen with your partner and you can make each other sick from lovey dovey contact, but that's a completely different thing from slobbishly eating from the same plate with the same utensil. Who are these barbarians? Even when you eat family style dishes there are serving utensils and you get your own fucking plate and cutlery. Just goes to show you the kind of folks who unironically watch this filthy pig.

DelicateMageflower

It's Algonquin for bloodsport.
kiwifarms.net
"He puts his tongue in my mouth, so he doesn't care."

First of all, ewww. I did not need this visual. And even if this is true (which I highly doubt), grown adults should keep the details of their sex life private in my opinion. God, it never ceases to amaze me how gross and uncouth she is.

I don't think sharing food containers with your boyfriend/girlfriend is that big of a deal, but it's not something to get all defensive about either if someone points it out. The person coming to her defense who said "They share bodily fluids" literally made me gag.

She does it because she needs to scream to the world, "I AM SEXY! I AM DESIRABLE! MEN WANT TO FUCK ME AND WOMEN WANT TO BE ME! CAN'T YOU SEE?" whilst stomping up and down like a demented Jabba and knocking everything off the walls.

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hmm, her Instagram is now public.... Not sure exactly when that happened:

View attachment 971451

Maybe she just wanted time to bolster content, including posts of her with other humans.

She definitely made it public because she managed to take photos with other humans, esp Bibi. Big girl is just beaming she gets to show off the tiny little African man she claims as her boyfriend.

I find the Malan stuff extra hilarious. Just like Chantal making out with elderly men with nicotine stained hands, she’s super proud of having an African Pygmy as a roommate.

I’ll never understand how she thinks Malan is a great catch, but not Peetz. I guess she wants to be part of the white fat girls with black boyfriends fad?

Lisa Anna

kiwifarms.net
She seems to be good looking, cosmopolitan, accomplished, fun, and...well, definitely not overweight.

She is, in some respects, precisely what Chantal tries to project herself as, with lulzy results.

2C8E2853-A523-4237-B0CE-B0030AC70367.jpeg

Bibi’s sister is exactly how @Dutch Courage described her. Even if she’s just a sister and not Bibi’s wife like some KFers seem to believe, if she lives with her brother and his behemoth she’s a daily reminder of everything our gorl’s isn’t and will never be. Every day Chantal must face a slim and hip and cute and successful young woman living under the same roof which is probably enough to send her into a perpetual rage fit.

This is fun.

DelicateMageflower

kiwifarms.net
She definitely made it public because she managed to take photos with other humans, esp Bibi. Big girl is just beaming she gets to show off the tiny little African man she claims as her boyfriend.

I find the Malan stuff extra hilarious. Just like Chantal making out with elderly men with nicotine stained hands, she’s super proud of having an African Pygmy as a roommate.

I’ll never understand how she thinks Malan is a great catch, but not Peetz. I guess she wants to be part of the white fat girls with black boyfriends fad?

She looks down on Peetz. To her, he's a lesser being and he's lucky a woman of her caliber even deigns to look in his general direction. It's hilarious because without him most of her content would be nonexistent because you know Bibi won't be her travel/mukbang buddy.

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 972242

Bibi’s sister is exactly how @Dutch Courage described her. Even if she’s just a sister and not Bibi’s wife like some KFers seem to believe, if she lives with her brother and his behemoth she’s a daily reminder of everything our gorl’s isn’t and will never be. Every day Chantal must face a slim and hip and cute and successful young woman living under the same roof which is probably enough to send her into a perpetual rage fit.

This is fun.
She seems to actually know French as well according to some of her posts or at least have a basic understanding which she's likely working on. Chantal could never...oh, wait, our queen is bilingual. Interesting that literally nothing she posts is in French or even Quebecois except for the word 'poutine'.

Dutch Courage

Curious Onlooker
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She seems to actually know French as well according to some of her posts or at least have a basic understanding which she's likely working on. Chantal could never...oh, wait, our queen is bilingual. Interesting that literally nothing she posts is in French or even Quebecois except for the word 'poutine'.

Senegal is a former French colony. French is the lingua franca (literally) of the nation (which has many indigenous languages). English would be her second language, possibly third. Chantal can barely handle English as a first language.

ThisWillBeFun

kiwifarms.net
Chimp out incoming! Hopefully some brave Kiwi will give us the gift of summaries since I doubt most of us want to watch these.
It's a bore. She actually called Chantal 'levelheaded.' 🤣

Charlie really doesn't watch Chantal much & mainly focuses on Amber, so her opinion is way off.
I don't think she's interested in catching up with her old videos, so missed all the promises, rants & lies.

If she would educate herself on Chantal, I think her stuff would be more interesting -but for now, they're yawn inducing. Pass.

Twinkie

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't believe she's his wife. Why would she tolerate cuck Bibi cucking her by pretending to be Chantal's boyfriend for the internet and for Chantal's family? And why is she letting Chantal take up an entire room in the apartment for her eating show stage? That makes no sense. Why is she never around in the videos? Is she afraid of Chantal? Why would she be?

None of it makes sense. Bibi is just a cuck, I don't know why people can't accept it. It happens every day that people settle for shitty partners. Bibi seems like an okay person--he's obviously better than Chantal--but face it he's no prize. Why is it so hard to believe they're genuinely a couple, just a really lame one. Why does there have to be this dumb conspiracy about a secret incest wife.

Strine

O body swayed to music, O brighteneen glance,
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's almost immaterial whether she's Bibi's sister or his wife. Chantal hates anybody that doesn't give her compliments/subservience/attention, ergo there's no way Chantal doesn't hate her. I can only assume she hasn't been featuring because Bibi told Clotso to keep her (and himself) out of videos, probably because he's figured out by now that she's a crazy trainwreck who does nothing but embarrass herself online.

Incidentally, it's possible she knows French, but this data tells us that only 1-2% of Senegalese women even "understand" (not "speak") French. The data is all in French, so my apologies to anybody (such as Chantal) who doesn't speak it. Bibi's sisterwife was educated enough to emigrate though, so she might speak it after all.

Chantal Sarault, of French ethnic stock, is much enamoured with the idea of speaking French - she falsely gave her middle name as "Marie" to l'hôpital, remember - but although she has a vague idea of how to pronounce it, and probably knows a greeting or two, she has never demonstrated any real facility with the language and in fact got canned from her last job in part because her French was shit.

DelicateMageflower

kiwifarms.net
I don't believe she's his wife. Why would she tolerate cuck Bibi cucking her by pretending to be Chantal's boyfriend for the internet and for Chantal's family? And why is she letting Chantal take up an entire room in the apartment for her eating show stage? That makes no sense. Why is she never around in the videos? Is she afraid of Chantal? Why would she be?

None of it makes sense. Bibi is just a cuck, I don't know why people can't accept it. It happens every day that people settle for shitty partners. Bibi seems like an okay person--he's obviously better than Chantal--but face it he's no prize. Why is it so hard to believe they're genuinely a couple, just a really lame one. Why does there have to be this dumb conspiracy about a secret incest wife.

I think it's because Chantal has such a vile personality that most people are incredulous that anyone would even want to be in the same room as her, let alone in a long term relationship.

THOTto

Kamov’s (legal) personal cum dumpster.
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net

Because it makes her mad and that’s really funny. Plus if he is her boyfriend why does she get so worked up about it? She’s so desperate to prove he’s with her, if all was good with them she’d be smugly pushing it all over social media all the time.

BerriesArnold

kiwifarms.net
I'm guessing sister-wife is fluent in French. Her educational background on Linkedin shows that she studied in a french-speaking university with a background in banking/finance. And the info provided is all in French as well. So even if sister-wife didn't know the language very well, she still worked her ass off to learn it well enough to at least be moderately fluent at it.

Now that we're on that topic, I imagine it must be mildly insulting to Bibi's sister to see Chantal, the only person in that apartment to be born in the country, not being able to speak what was essentially the prerequisite to even being accepted into it.

4Macie

The Cow Dullahan
kiwifarms.net
"He puts his tongue in my mouth, so he doesn't care."

First of all, ewww. I did not need this visual. And even if this is true (which I highly doubt), grown adults should keep the details of their sex life private in my opinion. God, it never ceases to amaze me how gross and uncouth she is.

I don't think sharing food containers with your boyfriend/girlfriend is that big of a deal, but it's not something to get all defensive about either if someone points it out. The person coming to her defense who said "They share bodily fluids" literally made me gag.
Someone made a comment a few pages back that Chantal likes to describe sexy-time things like someone who has never had sex, or like some teenager. In this case, "he puts his tongue in my mouth, so he doesn't care" is like that. I just have this feeling that Bibi never initiates sex. She had to hunt that man down for a kiss.

So wait, I'm not done with the swapping bodily fluids thing. So, because they allegedly have sex and kiss (lol) then using the same toothbrush is totally fine? Bitch, come on. Most parents teach their kids not to eat after someone or use the same cups or utensils because they might be fucking sick. That can happen with your partner and you can make each other sick from lovey dovey contact, but that's a completely different thing from slobbishly eating from the same plate with the same utensil. Who are these barbarians? Even when you eat family style dishes there are serving utensils and you get your own fucking plate and cutlery. Just goes to show you the kind of folks who unironically watch this filthy pig.

^^ This. You're taught to not share combs, straws, drinks, utensils, and other shit because people can get you sick. The human mouth is full of bacteria. While some things will sit just fine in the fridge for a couple days, the moment human saliva gets in there, it'll take a turn real quick. And it's just common curtesy to use a different bowl/cup to get yourself something and leave the original container alone. You don't drink out of the carton of milk/juice when you know others will want some.

I don't know, the fact that Chantal (and her fans) went to the "omg you don't think they kiss??!" side of things instead of the "ew yeah germs and sickness and shit" is telling.

sixcarbchiligorl

kiwifarms.net
Bibi is fluent in French and went to university also. His sister is definitely fluent.

I do think Jabba and Malan are a couple. A couple that has no real relationship, no chemistry, no desire to spend any time together, and definitely no intimate contact. All of her family on Facebook refers to them as a couple, if that lends any credence. I really don't think anyone could have any reason to put up with pretending to be with Chantal for eight years, including family gatherings and being her caregiver when she eats her way into the emergency room. As far as I'm concerned, the permanent residency thing has been long debunked.

Proof positive that she eats everything and saves nothing for Malan is the cheese. She's said multiple times he hates cheese. I believe she actually showed us lactose-free milk for him once. Everything Chantal eats is literally covered in at least one layer of cheese. The hog eats it all. Remember - she ate six meals worth of Hello Fresh in one night.