Chantal Sarault / Foodie Beauty - 400+lb delusional Canadian mukbanger in a constant cycle of making and breaking promises.

Man vs persistent rat

A good egg is a nice person
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She seems to actually know French as well according to some of her posts or at least have a basic understanding which she's likely working on. Chantal could never...oh, wait, our queen is bilingual. Interesting that literally nothing she posts is in French or even Quebecois except for the word 'poutine'.
Bisexual, bilingual, bipolar - she has them all.

AbraCadaver

Talk fresh to ruin my day, daddy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Despite being super nice in her video about Chantal, it's still going to cause a chimpout. Even if Chantal tries to play nice and put on her sweet voice, she will be seething and the chimpout will come.
She only has nice things to say about thin girls who tear her a new one, a la banana girl.

Chantal has that classic kiss up, kick down mentality. She puts more attractive people above her and sucks up to them even as she writhes with envy, and she puts everyone else, including women her own size, below her. Her body is honestly the least disgusting thing about her. It’s her personality I can’t stand.

Princess Ariel

kiwifarms.net
Both Charlie Gold and Lyfe of a Free Spirit (“Your channel is next bitch”) have made multiple videos about Chantal this week. Good to know that anytime Chantal tries to come for anybody the good ol’ Streisand effect kicks in and she ends up being talked about even more by reaction channels. And Chantal falls for it every time despite literally everyone telling her to stfu about the “haters”.

clusterfuckk

Just a Karen with a hate hard on
kiwifarms.net
Because francophone immigrants migrate to Quebec only to discover they're not overly fond of "the ethnics" there and head for Ontario.
That's also why none of the refugees and migrants want to stay there. They may be a tad bit racist, and honestly, with Trudeau as PM, they have every right to be.
Non-relevant political sperg over.

RussianBlonde

kiwifarms.net
I really wonder why Bibi is still with her. Utterly baffling.

There is a solid chance he's gay and she's his cover up. Being gay is highly frowned upon in countries like Senegal and if he is in fact gay he's chosen well, he doesn't have to fuck her since it's impossible and I presume she has zero sex drive anyway due to her morbid obesity and hormonal issues. Chantal loves to talk about her sexcapades but I've never heard her say she was really horny and wanted to get laid or something like that. All her sex acts, imaginary or not, sound like they were just done/invented for attention.

In the meantime Bibi could be living with her free of family pressure to get married, free from friends from his community asking questions, no pressure to fuck a woman or father children, taking extra "security work nightshifts" when in fact he's getting blown by a Grindr date in some parking lot. Who knows.

KrissyBean

So creamy.
kiwifarms.net
I had this weird thought. What if Chantal suddenly lost all of her teeth for whatever reason? Or anybody for that matter with a "food addiction"? And they couldn't afford to get dentures or teeth replacement of any kind?

Yes, you can drink your calories through shakes or whatever, but you wouldn't get the same satisfaction through the whole chewing and swallowing process of eating greasy, fatty fast food. I doubt her eyes would roll into the back of her head drinking a supplement drink three times a day. It would almost be impossible to not lose a ton of weight, even temporarily.

I know when I have dental work, I have no desire to eat for at least a few days.

RussianBlonde

kiwifarms.net
I had this weird thought. What if Chantal suddenly lost all of her teeth for whatever reason? Or anybody for that matter with a "food addiction"? And they couldn't afford to get dentures or teeth replacement of any kind?

Yes, you can drink your calories through shakes or whatever, but you wouldn't get the same satisfaction through the whole chewing and swallowing process of eating greasy, fatty fast food. I doubt her eyes would roll into the back of her head drinking a supplement drink three times a day. It would almost be impossible to not lose a ton of weight, even temporarily.

I know when I have dental work, I have no desire to eat for at least a few days.

You don't need teeth to chew on pizza or pasta

sixcarbchiligorl

kiwifarms.net

She doesn't chew anyway.

Check out the reaction videos posted just since yesterday:

1571272790211.png

1571272822253.png

1571272854900.png

1571272878871.png

Serial Grapist

Thoughtless Thot
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Both Charlie Gold and Lyfe of a Free Spirit (“Your channel is next bitch”) have made multiple videos about Chantal this week. Good to know that anytime Chantal tries to come for anybody the good ol’ Streisand effect kicks in and she ends up being talked about even more by reaction channels. And Chantal falls for it every time despite literally everyone telling her to stfu about the “haters”.

She doesn't chew anyway.

Check out the reaction videos posted just since yesterday:

View attachment 974022
View attachment 974024
View attachment 974028
View attachment 974029

The YouTube channel StaySi (who typically makes cartoons based on Amberlynn Reid’s various exploits) Has also jumped on the bandwagon and has announced she will be soon be releasing her first another Foodie Beauty cartoon inspired by the TMI/79 year old lover story.

60705751-A860-483E-A157-99C8CCC62F9A.jpeg
Edited to add the video.

Last edited:

NervousSideEye

kiwifarms.net
The YouTube channel StaySi (who typically makes cartoons based on Amberlynn Reid’s various exploits) Has also jumped on the bandwagon and has announced she will be soon be releasing her first Foodie Beauty cartoon inspired by the TMI/79 year old lover story.

View attachment 974035
Edited to add the video.

Staysi has made a Chantal video before. Dont blame her for wanting to make another one since Fat Albert is AWOL