Chantal Sarault / Foodie Beauty - 400+lb delusional Canadian mukbanger in a constant cycle of making and breaking promises.

thejackal

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
idk, i hope i'm wrong but i have a feeling she's not going to chimp and go on a striking spree. i think this is orchestrated to bring in more viewers/shekels just in time for the most adsense-rich months of the year.
I gotta give the sow some credit her plan is working. Everybody is talking about her and views are up. Problem is she always blows it at this point by chimping out. Can she reign her true cuntiness in long enough to just keep gaining weight eating massive amounts of food and not being a total douchnozzle?

stay tuned I guess.

Strine

O body swayed to music, O brighteneen glance,
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Bibi being gay is an amusing notion but I don't think he'd still be living with Clotzilla if that were the case, or he'd have married her to thrown off suspicions.

He might as well be gay for all the sex they have, though. There are many signs pointing to a celibate relationship, the most apparent to me being that Cuntal adheres closely to the archetypical fat neurotic resentful white woman who doesn't get any dick and eats her frumpy feelings about it. We all know at least one or two of these, but they are seldom as vapid and cunty as Chantal. People who have sex with any sort of frequency do not relate erotic encounters to strangers, let alone ones that turn into an endoscopy report halfway through.

Her sex stories are convergences of multiple interests.

-they're content, which she can't come up with because she has the imagination of a Tamagotchi and her only life experience to draw on is Arby's diarrhoea and fantasising about eating the haydurs.

-they let her feel funny; she has no sense of humour (particularly about herself) and she can't muster anything clever or witty (she has never said anything witty; I don't mean it rarely happens, I mean it cannot happen) because she isn't either of those things, so instead we get grossout "humour" that wouldn't elicit mirth from a 7yo boy, its eternal prime demographic. She thinks this is the pinnacle of comedy, which explains why she likes South Park.

-they evidence her sexual desirability; she attempts to conceal or offset the "bragging" with the usual complement of disgusting details, which almost always come later in the story than her utterly convincing spiel about how a hot guy wanted to have sex with 400 pounds of gravy and envy, but in every story, one or more men (who aren't here to defend themselves) have the hots for Chantal.

-(possibly) gratification because she has a humiliation fetish. I'm still not totally convinced she has a fetish, especially since a fetish is an intellectual perversion and Chantal has no intellect to speak of, but the gratuitously disgusting nature of every single story has to make you wonder. She's ludicrously prim and prideful in other areas though, like how she'll do a "candid" baby-voice video where she spends half an hour doing her hair and makeup just so she looks like a normal person without their hair and makeup done.

I don't think even Peetz will give her any at this late stage; he might be an incel dropkick but the hentai dickgirl pics he probably has two terabytes of would appeal more to his baser instincts than an incontinent walrus who only keeps him around to demean him. Chantal ain't gettin' none.

Who Now

kiwifarms.net
Chantal, please keep making mook bangys. Don't chimp out now. Think of all that coin, plus you can campaign for your fat is beautiful saga. But mostly, keep on keeping on because we are amused by it.

I really wonder why Bibi is still with her. Utterly baffling.
Maybe they had an agreement that he got to have a Canadian connection and she got to have an actor "boyfriend" for some period of time until he is established and brings his whole damn family over. The past shows she has no pride and I can hear the conversation now; "I know you had to fuck me a few times, but now you don't want to. Okay, but you are still going to act like my boyfriend, Or else"

i think this is orchestrated to bring in more viewers/shekels just in time for the most adsense-rich months of the year
I don't think she thinks that far ahead and even if she does, the two brain cells can never put any plan into sustainable action.

People who have sex with any sort of frequency do not relate erotic encounters to strangers
AND she talks so freely in front of him about it to strangers. It would bother most people to have their BF/GF discussing details of their past sex lives with anyone. He doesn't seem to care what she talks about

Angry New Ager

CLINTON 2020: "One Nation, Under a Groove..."
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Bibi being gay is an amusing notion but I don't think he'd still be living with Clotzilla if that were the case, or he'd have married her to thrown off suspicions.

He might as well be gay for all the sex they have, though. There are many signs pointing to a celibate relationship, the most apparent to me being that Cuntal adheres closely to the archetypical fat neurotic resentful white woman who doesn't get any dick and eats her frumpy feelings about it. We all know at least one or two of these, but they are seldom as vapid and cunty as Chantal. People who have sex with any sort of frequency do not relate erotic encounters to strangers, let alone ones that turn into an endoscopy report halfway through.

Her sex stories are convergences of multiple interests.

-they're content, which she can't come up with because she has the imagination of a Tamagotchi and her only life experience to draw on is Arby's diarrhoea and fantasising about eating the haydurs.

-they let her feel funny; she has no sense of humour (particularly about herself) and she can't muster anything clever or witty (she has never said anything witty; I don't mean it rarely happens, I mean it cannot happen) because she isn't either of those things, so instead we get grossout "humour" that wouldn't elicit mirth from a 7yo boy, its eternal prime demographic. She thinks this is the pinnacle of comedy, which explains why she likes South Park.

-they evidence her sexual desirability; she attempts to conceal or offset the "bragging" with the usual complement of disgusting details, which almost always come later in the story than her utterly convincing spiel about how a hot guy wanted to have sex with 400 pounds of gravy and envy, but in every story, one or more men (who aren't here to defend themselves) have the hots for Chantal.

-(possibly) gratification because she has a humiliation fetish. I'm still not totally convinced she has a fetish, especially since a fetish is an intellectual perversion and Chantal has no intellect to speak of, but the gratuitously disgusting nature of every single story has to make you wonder. She's ludicrously prim and prideful in other areas though, like how she'll do a "candid" baby-voice video where she spends half an hour doing her hair and makeup just so she looks like a normal person without their hair and makeup done.

I don't think even Peetz will give her any at this late stage; he might be an incel dropkick but the hentai dickgirl pics he probably has two terabytes of would appeal more to his baser instincts than an incontinent walrus who only keeps him around to demean him. Chantal ain't gettin' none.
Since she's too stupid, and utterly lacking in the curiosity, imagination, and/or self-awareness to say anything remotely interesting, I think she defaults to saying disgusting, inappropriate things for shock value, because she knows they're guaranteed to get a response.

My hunch is that she got ignored a lot as a kid--first by family, then (because she was already socially stunted) by other kids at school. So to get attention she had to say gross things--something she probably figured out at about age eight or nine, during the bathroom/grossout humor phase that most kids go through. And maybe that was the peak of her social success as a kid, especially with boys, who tend to be more into that. But, combined with her low intelligence, emotional immaturity, and difficulty relating to others, she didn't grow out of that phase--instead, she got stuck there.

For Chantal (like all Narcissists), negative attention is better than no attention at all, so going through middle and high school being the fat, dumb cow who said gross (and mean) things to shock and provoke people was no doubt better than being a fat, dumb nonentity. And she's continued in that vein as an adult, adding a sexual component to her grossout tales, but deep down she's still stuck at about age eight.

That's my theory, anyway.

KrissyBean

Can't put my socks on.
kiwifarms.net
I always think it's weird when people take the time to take a photo of their boring, slop meals and post them online to get likes. Who really gives a shit?

If you're going to do it all, do it only when you are eating something really exotic or unique in a foreign country or something. Or maybe even something you made at home that you are especially proud of. That is at least somewhat interesting to close family or friends.

No one gives a fuck about your baked potato and ribs from Applebee's or wherever. And that congealed cheese dip looks worse than dog vomit. Nobody is impressed.

Man vs persistent rat

A good egg is a nice person
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Do you mean the missing views or the weird rounded numbers? YT removed precise tracking of subs and rounds to increments, so days that show blank are below 100, or minus less than 100 (I think - possibly they wait until they reach a threshold and then show it on the day that this is reached). The lost views are for all the weight loss videos she privated.

Last edited:

clusterfuckk

Just a Karen with a hate hard on
kiwifarms.net
The YouTube channel StaySi (who typically makes cartoons based on Amberlynn Reid’s various exploits) Has also jumped on the bandwagon and has announced she will be soon be releasing her first another Foodie Beauty cartoon inspired by the TMI/79 year old lover story.

View attachment 974035
Edited to add the video.
Call me re.tarded, but I laughed so hard at 'nicotine daddy'

Is this how Canadians make queso? It looks horrible.
Not really. This is how shitty Canadian chain restaurants make queso, which is really just throwing some canned cheese in the microwave with a bowl of warm tostitos.

A borscht-on

He'll tap my ass if he needs air, and that's it.
kiwifarms.net
Is this how Canadians make queso? It looks horrible.
That doesn't look like any of the queso in Mexican restaurants here, or even decent bistros; this looks more like something Amberlynn Reid would make. Tostitos brand queso in a jar looks (and likely tastes) far better than this coagulated mess. Then again, it is a place called Baton Rouge Steakhouse, where it appears they buy frozen ribs from Costco and re-use baked potatoes from the night before.

ricecake

Immunocompromised Cougar
kiwifarms.net
Damn, I just looked at her channel and honestly her husband is almost cow material. Look, if she were of sound mind there at the end and capable of coherent decisions then filming her last days/hours is one thing. I don’t know if you guys have been up close and personal with someone that close to death, but listening to that poor woman was excruciating to the point my black heart had to cut it off. There’s a sound folks make toward the end, it’s unmistakable. I’m horrified for her that it’s out there for the world to see. At one point the husband went live saying, well this is better than just sitting there being silent with her. Firstly, fuck you, that’s your wife. Second, you have 9 kids. Surely it’s better to be talking with them than fucking YT.

At any rate, I won’t be binging due to my anxiety over it. That being said she seemed like a very nice lady and I truly hate what happened to her.
This is an aside (not Chantal related, other than her nemesis Jen bringing it up) but I have been following this Andrea Mills thing since this was posted almost two months ago. We don't really do fundies here but the husband has turned into a total cow. If anyone wants to fall down this rabbit hole, there are two threads on FreeJinger about Andrea Mills/Tom Mills.

downloads

kiwifarms.net
The YouTube channel StaySi (who typically makes cartoons based on Amberlynn Reid’s various exploits) Has also jumped on the bandwagon and has announced she will be soon be releasing her first another Foodie Beauty cartoon inspired by the TMI/79 year old lover story.

View attachment 974035
Edited to add the video.

I enjoyed this immensely, StaySi is really talented.

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That doesn't look like any of the queso in Mexican restaurants here, or even decent bistros; this looks more like something Amberlynn Reid would make. Tostitos brand queso in a jar looks (and likely tastes) far better than this coagulated mess. Then again, it is a place called Baton Rouge Steakhouse, where it appears they buy frozen ribs from Costco and re-use baked potatoes from the night before.
It’s amusing how generic regional American cuisine gets in dumb low rent theme restaurants in other countries, they just throw any cheap dishes associated with the USA in a blender. (America does the same with European and Asian themed restaurants.)

Louisiana (where Baton Rouge is located) is famous for Cajun food - jambalaya, shrimp gumbo, fresh crawfish, blackened catfish, poboys etc... not ribs, not steaks, esp not for Mexican food. If you’re going to name your restaurant after a specific city you could at least try to serve food the city is famous for.

Looking at the menu it’s just a crappy Applebee’s clone restaurant- the type of place ppl who eat Arby’s regularly would go for a “fancy” meal they have to eat with silverware. They serve exactly one Cajun dish, if you can even call it that. The menu says gumbo but it doesn’t resemble any real gumbo I’ve ever eaten.

Do they have Golden Corrals in Ontario? I could see Chintel getting a passport to go eat herself to death at a Golden Corral.

Turd Blossom

My gravy mug runneth over
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
always think it's weird when people take the time to take a photo of their boring, slop meals and post them online to get likes. Who really gives a shit?
While I don't understand why Chantel would choose to share photos of this sad, gross meal (other than maybe to prove that she doesn't eat every meal alone in her ridiculous shrine to gluttony), especially when she's been trying desperately to convince us that she eats like a bird when not feasting for the feeders - I am eternally grateful she spared us from the horror of watching her eat those ribs on camera.

The notion of having to witness Chantal gleefully TEE-HEE-ing as she deepthroats and sucks the meat off those poor bones and loudly smacks the sauce off her fat fingers is absolutely nightmarish.

thejackal

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
While I don't understand why Chantel would choose to share photos of this sad, gross meal (other than maybe to prove that she doesn't eat every meal alone in her ridiculous shrine to gluttony), especially when she's been trying desperately to convince us that she eats like a bird when not feasting for the feeders - I am eternally grateful she spared us from the horror of watching her eat those ribs on camera.

The notion of having to witness Chantal gleefully TEE-HEE-ing as she deepthroats and sucks the meat off those poor bones and loudly smacks the sauce off her fat fingers is absolutely nightmarish.
You ever look at the calorie count on a rack of ribs from a place like that? It's shocking even for someone familiar with counting calories. Usually well over 1200 calories. Hey there's a reason the rib meat tastes so good and then you smother it in high fructose corn syrup, er, bbq sauce for good measure. Mouth watering but a full day's calories for most people after you eat the potato and appetizer and have a drink or two.

You know for Chantal it was just a snack.