Chantal Sarault / Foodie Beauty - 400+lb delusional Canadian mukbanger in a constant cycle of making and breaking promises.

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
I always think it's weird when people take the time to take a photo of their boring, slop meals and post them online to get likes. Who really gives a shit?

If you're going to do it all, do it only when you are eating something really exotic or unique in a foreign country or something. Or maybe even something you made at home that you are especially proud of. That is at least somewhat interesting to close family or friends.

No one gives a fuck about your baked potato and ribs from Applebee's or wherever. And that congealed cheese dip looks worse than dog vomit. Nobody is impressed.
I'd take Applebee's Riblet Basket over that trash. Well, it's probably six of one, half a dozen of the other, but I'm sure she paid more than she would for the Riblets so Applebee's wins. Ugh, I feel dirty just saying that.

DuckSucker

Beautiful AND cute
kiwifarms.net
It’s amusing how generic regional American cuisine gets in dumb low rent theme restaurants in other countries, they just throw any cheap dishes associated with the USA in a blender. (America does the same with European and Asian themed restaurants.)

Louisiana (where Baton Rouge is located) is famous for Cajun food - jambalaya, shrimp gumbo, fresh crawfish, blackened catfish, poboys etc... not ribs, not steaks, esp not for Mexican food. If you’re going to name your restaurant after a specific city you could at least try to serve food the city is famous for.

Looking at the menu it’s just a crappy Applebee’s clone restaurant- the type of place ppl who eat Arby’s regularly would go for a “fancy” meal they have to eat with silverware. They serve exactly one Cajun dish, if you can even call it that. The menu says gumbo but it doesn’t resemble any real gumbo I’ve ever eaten.
Yeah I was thinking that. It's just dumb Americana bullshit. Not even like Fuddruckers Americana where at least they theme the restaurant (and tbh I actually think Fuddruckers has a pretty good hamburger, especially compared to other middle-America casual sit-down chain restaurants like Applebees or Chilis).

Even just looking at the plate, I was thinking almost all of this shit came preheated out of a bag. If youve even eaten at a restaurant that wasnt a major chain restaurant, even once, you can tell the difference just in the presentation alone.

That might as well have been a rack of McRibs. It's covered in sauce but none on the plate? Im not talking about like a fancy hipster drizzle, but there's nothing on that plate at all. Anywhere you go, youll probably get some crumbs or some shit, or grease on the plate or something. This is just a microwaved rack of spare ribs pulled directly from the heat-it bag and put on the plate alongside a potato somebody probably prepared at noon that day, but they put some chives on it and a dollop of sour cream to cover that sitting-under-a-heatlamp film that old melted cheese gets.

She's instagramming it like it's haute cuisine. And Im not even trying to be food-snobby, that's a sad fucking looking meal. Maybe she's just bad at food photography, or photography in general, it can be tough.

On second thought I think Chantal might have ordered another meal, literally licked the plate clean and then just put the ribs on it.

Last edited:

Painted Pig

I thought I made myself clear in Boston.
kiwifarms.net
New Community post:

View attachment 975187
—————————————————
Yesterday she had commented on her IG that she would be doing a “cookbang” but I guess that’s been postponed 😒

View attachment 975190
bao and zhajiangming haha. what a cultured worldly woman. we better add mandarin to her linguistic accomplishments. I really hope we get to hear her pronounce that tomorrow.

Turd Blossom

My gravy mug runneth over
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
New Community post:

View attachment 975187
—————————————————
Yesterday she had commented on her IG that she would be doing a “cookbang” but I guess that’s been postponed 😒

View attachment 975190
Our corpulent cheese connesuir is going to treat us to authentic international cuisine?
With her refined palate and vast vocabulary, I can only imagine what an educational experience this expert review will be for all of us uncultured haydurs as she unhinges her jaw, shovels it in her Arbys-hole and masterfully declares it to be "SO GOOD!" while rolling her eyes up into head.

And Jesus I hope she's just attempting to be funny and not actually considering getting a new cat. I don't know if my ears are ready for the onslaught of fresh cat songs that a new kitten would inevitably inspire.

simulated goat

pleasant goat beauty
kiwifarms.net
It’s amusing how generic regional American cuisine gets in dumb low rent theme restaurants in other countries, they just throw any cheap dishes associated with the USA in a blender. (America does the same with European and Asian themed restaurants.)

Louisiana (where Baton Rouge is located) is famous for Cajun food - jambalaya, shrimp gumbo, fresh crawfish, blackened catfish, poboys etc... not ribs, not steaks, esp not for Mexican food. If you’re going to name your restaurant after a specific city you could at least try to serve food the city is famous for.

Looking at the menu it’s just a crappy Applebee’s clone restaurant- the type of place ppl who eat Arby’s regularly would go for a “fancy” meal they have to eat with silverware. They serve exactly one Cajun dish, if you can even call it that. The menu says gumbo but it doesn’t resemble any real gumbo I’ve ever eaten.

Do they have Golden Corrals in Ontario? I could see Chintel getting a passport to go eat herself to death at a Golden Corral.
She should get adventurous 'over the border'. She could fly into some godfucksaken Texas town, down one of those 'eat 5 pounds of rare beef plus potato and you get it free' deals, exchange some promotional hoo hah with the restaurant and walk away with more views and exposure. It wouldn't cost a heckava lot more than driving somewhere. I know, :optimistic:. But it would be interesting to see how long a five pound steak lasts with her around. She'd eat the baked potato, mac/cheese and breadsticks too.

RemoveKebab

Ssssshhhhh I said ssssshhhhhhh. Tee Hee!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Authentic Chinese Food Mook-bong

She looks fatter than ever

Praise lord Beetus that she fixed the double intro. She must have read my post (Hey Chintal!)

Warning this video features a lot of slurping

She is 100% doing this for feeders

Screenshot_20191017-200813_YouTube.jpg
Shoutout Harry Bush on the left for holding it down.

Beauty Bite!!

Screenshot_20191017-201743_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20191017-201236_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20191017-203416_YouTube.jpg
Chantal is multitasking

Last edited:

Serial Grapist

Thoughtless Thot
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
New Video:

Praise lord Beetus that she fixed the double intro. She must have read my post (Hey Chintal!).

Warning this video features a lot of slurping.

She is 100% doing this for feeders.
Good God this mukbang is dull... She gives us some “medical updates” though:

New surgery date: November 20th

Next appointment to see doctor: October 31st (Afternoon;)

Kamov Ka-52

True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net

Praise lord Beetus that she fixed the double intro. She must have read my post (Hey Chintal!)

View attachment 975445

Beauty Bite!!

View attachment 975455

View attachment 975449

View attachment 975465
Chantal is multitasking
Archive of Authentic Chinese Food Mook-bong

Last edited:

Dutch Courage

Curious Onlooker
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"Authentic" my ass. Not to PL, but the circumstance of my own existence puts me in direct contact with an awful lot of authentic Chinese people on a daily basis, and they would absolutely laugh at that meal. Chinese food for white fatsos. What she calls "Bao" is actually a Chinese version of a Japanese version of a Chinese food, if you can believe it. They are a special occasion food, nothing anyone normally eats for dinner. Also, a normal person would eat one, not six. Maybe two, if they were at a big gathering and they were the main thing they ate. They would not be eaten with a massive plate of noodles. (There are reasons why you've never seen a Chinese deathfatty)

The mysterious "sauce" the cucumbers are in is soy sauce (which is thicker and ranker than the usual Japanese-style soy sauce, but soy sauce is what it is); our expert of authenticity is such a moron.

No wonder she loves the lychee soda; it is as close to pure sugar water in composition and taste as a drink can be. It's for little kids, mostly.

And a real Chinese would be appalled at the lack of vegetable matter and the family-sized portions. It would confirm their worst suspicions about white people.

We didn't even get a story this time. Just smugly eating absolute shit. Bravo, Clotso.

Captain Ahab

kiwifarms.net
She uses chopsticks like a chinese re.tard. I guess sacrificing 30 minutes of Netflix time to learn the proper technique is too much to ask.

Look at them portions, though. This could feed an entire Chinese village. I pity the poor Vietnamese peasant they smuggled into Canada who had to knead an acre’s worth of wheat flour to make totally authentic stuffed buns for Gravy Queen.

Angry New Ager

CLINTON 2020: "One Nation, Under a Groove..."
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 975445

Beauty Bite!!

View attachment 975455

View attachment 975449

View attachment 975465
Chantal is multitasking
The way she holds chopsticks hurts my soul, every goddamned time.

And when Harry Bush, in all his plastic glory, is the closest thing to a vegetable in the whole video (cucumbers don't count; they're just green bags of semi-solid water, useful only for conveying salt- and fat-laden dips and sauces to one's gaping maw)? Yeah, that's some really authentic Chinese food, there Chantal.