Gross Chantal Sarault / Foodie Beauty - Makes Mukbang Videos for a Living, Canadian Amberlynn Reid

RandomLurker

kiwifarms.net
Ok, Chantard, you dont have to be a medfag to know that your whole video is bullshit. Doctors dont come in and rub your arm saying "we had to cancel surgery". They dont want a harrassment charge and they most definitely don't give enough of a fuck about you to make a special visit. A nurse would tell you.

But you weren't even scheduled for surgery because you would have had an IV, they wouldnt have given you oral fluids or meds beforehand (anesthesiologists can confirm beyond your made up story) because they dont want you aspirating vomit on the table and dying. That's why they put an IV into your body. Beyond these obvious fallacies, theres more holes in your story than swiss fucking cheese.

xenomorph

I've got more demons where that came from.
kiwifarms.net

Turd Blossom

Yo, She-Bitch. Let's Go.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
shh!.pngshhhhhh!.png
I love that our super strong, body-positive, inspirational Cleo-Fatra decided to steer her gravyboat even further down the river of De-Nile by using a thumbnail that not only wasn't taken from this video, but somehow, like her profile pic, has a few of her chins strategically missing.

This whole FA phase makes for a great excuse to unapologetically be the gross, gravy-guzzling gargantua she's always been but hasn't wanted to fully admit to, but her unrelenting vanity will inevitably be her undoing.

Last edited:

vroomrustproof

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 967157View attachment 967160
I love that our super strong, body-positive, inspirational Cleo-Fatra decided to steer her gravyboat even further down the river of De-Nile by using a thumbnail that not only wasn't from this video, but somehow, like her profile pic, has a few of her chins strategically missing.

This whole FA phase makes for a great excuse to unapologetically be the gross, gravy-guzzling gargantua she's always been but hasn't wanted to fully admit to, but her unrelenting vanity will inevitably be her undoing.
I'm thinking she knew she looked like trash that day and couldn't be bothered to put on her makeup for the video, so she just used a different thumbnail

But at the same time she had this thumbnail in her video where she clearly just woke up and decided to order half a menu from McD and all the sauces for breakfast

1.png

She's really weird

hambeerlyingnreed

Ordering pizza at the Weight Loss Clinic
kiwifarms.net
I'm not sure why she is acting like she hasn't had a passport. She already filmed a video where she drove into the States with a friend (Rina?) and ate some lame fast food. I guess she privated it? I can't find it now.
@Man vs persistent rat downloaded a ton of her videos which are now deleted/made private. I'm not sure what the laws are like now, but at least in the past, people without a Canadian passport could travel to the USA using a birth certificate and some government issued photo ID like a drivers licence.

Please tell me you're being sarcastic. She can't be that pathetic. Even Amber will only drive two hours for orange chicken.
Apparently Sonic is really good? At least that's what I've heard (apart from here)

My friends who are visiting Cali right now, travelling from Germany, posted pics as soon as they got off the plane at Sonic. I could see someone going out of their way to go there if it's comfort food, like reminding them of their childhood, or maybe it was the only place open after getting off the plane. I dragged my husband to A&W the day after we touched down in Americas Hat because root beer... I wonder how far Chantal would travel for Arbys......

sixcarbchiligorl

kiwifarms.net
Funny, I don't think anyone would accept a heroin addict saying they're going to keep shooting smack because they prefer to be mentally happy and refuse to buy in to sober culture. If the fat bitch is going to claim she's an addict, she has to accept every part of classifying herself as such.

She's been using the you-don't-see-what-I-eat-off-camera excuse since the very beginning of her channel. We don't need to see it. We know exactly what she's eating off camera. The last time Jabba had a homemade meal was the Senegalese dish Malan's sister made a week or two ago. It's hilarious that she thinks her viewers are as stupid as she is.

Rabbit Bones

He Rapes To Make That Money For His Family
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ok, Chantard, you dont have to be a medfag to know that your whole video is bullshit. Doctors dont come in and rub your arm saying "we had to cancel surgery". They dont want a harrassment charge and they most definitely don't give enough of a fuck about you to make a special visit. A nurse would tell you.
Realistically, the surgeon would come in to talk to her about it, since it would probably have ultimately been the surgeon who made the choice to skip her over in favor of keeping everyone else on track. Sending a nurse to do it would have been a shit idea... the average person isn't going to hesitate to yell at a nurse over something they have no control over, but surgeons have brand prestige and people are more inclined to accept what they say without being an asshole. Plus, by the point you have surgery, you've built some kind of rapport with your surgeon that you wouldn't have with a random nurse.

and lol no one is going to get in trouble for touching someones arm. He didn't grab her udder, he (allegedly) touched her arm. You'd have to be some kind of screechy Twitter "all men are rapists" bitch to get mad at someone touching your arm, when you're fine with them plunging their hands into your guts.

Apparently Sonic is really good? At least that's what I've heard (apart from here)
Sonic has good burgers, kinda. I like them, but I know a lot of people who hate them. They have a weird texture and they taste very processed, but in a way I find really good for some horrifying reason. The only thing on the menu I would say is flat out good are the corndogs and the chili pies. But people don't go to Sonic for the food... you go for the drinks. Cherry limeaids and slushes are amazing. They also have really good milkshakes too. But I wouldn't even drive across town for it, let alone to a different fucking country.

hambeerlyingnreed

Ordering pizza at the Weight Loss Clinic
kiwifarms.net
Sonic has bomb onion rings and they make them from scratch out of special sweet onions. They don't even taste oniony, you could practically eat them for dessert.
That sounds like purple onions. Like the insides are a regular onion colour, but the outside is purple. They are delicious!

fatfuck

kiwifarms.net
chantal, who lectured us on carcinogens and claimed she read multiple articles and book on the subject still cannot grasp the simple rule of weight loss. what is it with fatties and their inability to grasp that weight loss is all about consuming less energy than your body requires?

the only thing a healthy and balanced diet brings to the table is providing essential vitamins and minerals. it has nothing to do with losing weight. same goes for exercise.

Rabbit Bones

He Rapes To Make That Money For His Family
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
chantal, who lectured us on carcinogens and claimed she read multiple articles and book on the subject still cannot grasp the simple rule of weight loss. what is it with fatties and their inability to grasp that weight loss is all about consuming less energy than your body requires?

the only thing a healthy and balanced diet brings to the table is providing essential vitamins and minerals. it has nothing to do with losing weight. same goes for exercise.
They understand it. They just don't want to accept it. Like Chantal talking about how she eats before bed, because her body needs 'energy to heal' while she's sleeping. Even if that were a thing... she has literally hundreds of pounds of reserved energy for her body to burn. She's made it clear in the past she understands this, but she's just pretending somehow she's the one person that the rules of nature will magically stop applying to, and if she eats, somehow she'll still lose weight. It's insane.

sixcarbchiligorl

kiwifarms.net
This is someone who specifically ordered and drank nutritional shakes prior to surgery to give her body nutrients to heal (again, prior to surgery) because she was concerned that her appetite suppressant was working and preventing her from eating as much as normal - outside of her daily fast food mukbangs.

Man vs persistent rat

A good egg is a nice person
kiwifarms.net
I got around to editing out personal info from the screencaps I took of her old Google+ uploads page which was linked to her YT. It's gone now because G+ is kaput. It indexed her videos as they were uploaded, retaining titles, dates (after 1 year) allowing the titles of early deleted videos that may not have been noticed to be recalled. It may not have recorded all of them, I'm not sure exactly how the system worked/whether it was effective. It may also have retained some older thumbnails, as these caps were taken in Nov 2018. She never replied to the few comments she got, so I don't know whether she knew about this page, she could've either privated it or wiped it if she had.

A little bit of entertainment value, one user was getting pissed at her from almost day 1:

chantal mad lady.jpg

This is sort of for archival interest, but also a request to anybody who may have more backups that fit these titles (or others), or can add anything deleted or lost to this current list (updated since last time). A lot of the active videos in the screencaps are now gone, and a few may have gone unnoticed. The forum won't let me add the current list of saved videos due to character limit, but a pastebin:

If anybody has backups with the original title and can confirm they aren't on the pastebin list, it would be greatly appreciated if you could link/share them with me.

Thanks to everybody who has assisted with locating videos, hopefully more can be found. There could be a few on reaction channels who just spoke over the original video.

Attachments

Last edited:

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino