Gross Chantal Sarault / Foodie Beauty - Makes Mukbang Videos for a Living, Canadian Amberlynn Reid

Big Al's Crusty Sty

Just a fly on the wall.
kiwifarms.net
Cin
CINNABON AND MR. PRETZEL HAUL I am losing my fucking MIND hahahahaha this bitch

To be fair, Cinnabon is the most incredible disgusting food you could ever possibly consume. I have never in my life heard of anyone getting a 4-pack. Its just not the same. Chantal is going to eat them all at once, its obvious.
Cinnabon is the place you go to at the airport, because your flight is getting ready to board & the line at Starbucks or Dunkin Donuts is too long to wait in.

She mentions going to the eye doctor tomorrow. Diabetes is probably stealing her eyesight.

Barbarella

Guards! To the Mathmos with this winged fruitcake.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Eye doctor? I wonder why? It couldn’t be all the fat surrounding her eyes, could it?

Look close. I’ve never seen eyes so surrounded by fat that it separates the bridge of your nose from your forehead. It’s very Tammy Stanton-esqe, only Tammy’s is from her forehead, not her eyeballs. Gross.

As an aside, I went to Gucci recently and saw the sunglasses on display that Chantel used to wear fakes of-the big ones with the crystals? Even if I’d liked them (I don’t) I could never have bought them after seeing Chantel wear the cheap plastic version with missing crystals. However, after seeing what’s happening to her eyes, I do think big sunglasses are good-anything to cover those hideous things up. Her eyes have always been ugly but now they are in Halloween category.

It’s true, the eyes are the windows to the soul. Chantel’s windows are covered with fat curtains. And tbh, seeing her soul would be horrifying.

Strine

It had become a glimmering gorl,
kiwifarms.net
Her vision has probably degenerated from the strain of staying up all night and policing her comment section on a tiny phone screen, which would destroy anybody's vision quicksmart. Also, you know, beetus. If she gets a prescription from the optometrist, she'll say it was because all the diet books she "reads" (and all the literature in her illustrious uni career) wore her eyes out.

One thing's for sure: if she ends up with glasses, she'll get the most Dame Edna frames she can find to try to minimise her fat head, and we'll get glamorous catfish selfies with her chins out of frame with eight filters applied to make her shit-brown fat-hooded insect eyes look hazel. I don't know what the arms of the glasses will rest on though, since her ears haven't been seen for six months now.

Who Now

kiwifarms.net
Nice Chantal. Your sister obviously did not want to be in your vlog but you just nervously laughed and then put her in anyway. Your little acts of jealous revenge I guess.
Also, all great youtubers chew gum while vlogging. It makes the sound so much more appealing as they can't hold the camera steady while walking so it doesn't waddle with your ass back and forth.

And if you are so body positive and not going to hide any longer, what is the point of lying by saying you are only going to eat one roll? You and your audience both know its just not true. Why lie? You are on a new kick to be your authentic self no matter the feedback, right?

Lisa Anna

kiwifarms.net
So her vision has gotten worse? Hmmm...

Diabetic eye disease is a group of eyeproblems that can affect people with diabetes. These conditions include diabetic retinopathy, diabetic macular edema, cataracts, and glaucoma. Over time, diabetes can cause damage to your eyes that can lead to poor vision or even blindness.

Enjoy those cinnamon buns, gorl.

Beluga

Just a little white whale on the go
kiwifarms.net
She was about to spend 160$ on Mac's makeup. I repeat, she was about to spend one hundred and sixty fucking dollars on makeup she sometimes wears. Oh but you guys, she would have gotten some glitter for free!! How could you pass up this amazing chance?

Beluga

Just a little white whale on the go
kiwifarms.net
I haven't watched the other mukbanger's video (and I don't intend to, to be honest) so I can't comment on that, but what I don't like about Chantal's "mukbangs + let's talk about serial killers" format is the complete lack of empathy towards the victims and her shit storytelling. In general I don't find it a good format at all, but at the end of the day she can do whatever videos she wants. I'll still be here to point and laugh at her absolute ridiculousness. Especially when she thinks every comment that slightly criticizes her is harassment, that shit never gets old. :story:

Rabbit Bones

He Rapes To Make That Money For His Family
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think criticizing her for talking about true crime shit is pretty re.tarded and it is actually people grasping at straws. True crime and serial killer junkies are becoming horribly normalized, especially among basic bitches. For fucks sake, the new season of AHS features a hot as hell Richard Ramirez. It's not like some fat cunt wheezing her way through a wheel of cheese while regurgitating what she read on Wikipedia is any more disrespectful than the endless jokes suicide cults garner in pop culture. The point where it becomes alarming to me is how apathetic Chintal is to suffering. She clearly doesn't think of these people as humans. It's the same weird sociopath mindset that led her to watching videos of animals being violently slaughtered to try and guilt herself out of eating meat, or casually discussing watching 9/11 jumpers footage over and over. She's gross, and I think she gets off to this shit.

Last edited:

SAVE TWINKIE!

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I haven't watched the other mukbanger's video (and I don't intend to, to be honest) so I can't comment on that, but what I don't like about Chantal's "mukbangs + let's talk about serial killers" format is the complete lack of empathy towards the victims and her shit storytelling. In general I don't find it a good format at all, but at the end of the day she can do whatever videos she wants. I'll still be here to point and laugh at her absolute ridiculousness. Especially when she thinks every comment that slightly criticizes her is harassment, that shit never gets old. :story:
Overall I'd agree but Heaven's Gate is an exception and the reaction that people are having to her video is just stupid and tbh it feels like a lot of people are gaslighting her. Heaven's Gate has always been a joke. It was a meme when it happened; it was a meme before the word "meme" existed. How many Heaven's Gate jokes has the Simpsons done? How many SNL skits, or Conan O'Brien jokes? etc.

I think that whenever Chantal does anything remotely offensive it's like blood in the water and the sharks are on her because they can't attack her so easily for what is most consistently offensive about her: she's a disgusting fat pig with appalling table manners and a nasty attitude. Also I think these reaction channels are thirsty because Amberlynn hasn't been uploading much.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino