Gross Chantal Sarault / Foodie Beauty - Makes Mukbang Videos for a Living, Canadian Amberlynn Reid

clusterfuckk

Forchette! Forchette!
kiwifarms.net

thejackal

kiwifarms.net
What say you farmers, that's like US 8th grade writing level -- optimistically? The logic is so dumb. None of her conclusions follow from her arguments. Google is a private fucking company. If they wanted to ban all mukbangs tmr they could do it and it wouldn't be "discrimination" (FFS does she think there is a Canuck Constitution that guarantees the right to mukbang?) it would just be a private company making a business decision.

The rest of her arguments are similar.

eterna

Planet Earth is blue And there's nothing I can do
kiwifarms.net
I don't follow Chantal as closely as some others (namely because her laugh makes me want to strangle kittens) but she certainly seems like the type to follow that by saying her weight is actually because of a hormonal or glandular problem that's super srs guise. Has she ever claimed as much?

YourMommasBackstory

it's gay
kiwifarms.net
I don't follow Chantal as closely as some others (namely because her laugh makes me want to strangle kittens) but she certainly seems like the type to follow that by saying her weight is actually because of a hormonal or glandular problem that's super srs guise. Has she ever claimed as much?
she says that having a fast food is worth to be fat.
No mentions of hormonal problems, she said she was always fat and ate a lot.

thejackal

kiwifarms.net
The closest she gets is when she goes on and on about how as a child she soothed her worries with food. She blames her mom. She likes to retell this "foundational" story about one time when she was little and was having a bad day she found some potato chips and was immediately put into a better mood by stuffing her maw with greasy carbs. The pattern has continued...

As @YourMommasBackstory posted she also has said on more than one occasion that a life without the pleasures of 5K calories a day isn't worth living and that being fat is "worth it" as long as she gets to eat all the tasty food.

eterna

Planet Earth is blue And there's nothing I can do
kiwifarms.net
The closest she gets is when she goes on and on about how as a child she soothed her worries with food. She blames her mom. She likes to retell this "foundational" story about one time when she was little and was having a bad day she found some potato chips and was immediately put into a better mood by stuffing her maw with greasy and carbs. The pattern has continued...
Makes sense. From what I've seen and read of Chantal she did come off like a prime candidate for someone who can't take responsibility for their own failings. Some fat people own up that they are fuck-ups with no self-control, while others like Chantal find a way to shift the blame anywhere but themselves. Was her mom supposedly abusive or does Chantal just pull the whole "my mom didn't instill the value of good nutrition in me as a child so now as a grown-ass woman I eat like an elephant"?

I might have to learn more about Chantal since Amber is getting boring to me as of late.

thejackal

kiwifarms.net
Makes sense. From what I've seen and read of Chantal she did come off like a prime candidate for someone who can't take responsibility for their own failings. Some fat people own up that they are fuck-ups with no self-control, while others like Chantal find a way to shift the blame anywhere but themselves. Was her mom supposedly abusive or does Chantal just pull the whole "my mom didn't instill the value of good nutrition in me as a child so now as a grown-ass woman I eat like an elephant"?

I might have to learn more about Chantal since Amber is getting boring to me as of late.
Chantal's mom had her when she was still a teen. Chantal's biological dad is not in her life. But Chantal has never claimed abuse. I do get the impression that Chantal's mother was ill equipped to raise her and substituted food for parenting on many an occasion. If Chantal was having a fit I'm sure her mom would give her food. Or if she wanted Chantal to do something food was the reward. A fucked up reward system but one that an adult should be able to confront and come to terms with at 400+ lbs and in and out of the ER and hospital at 34.

Chantal has also told us stories of her as "a wild headstrong teen" that slept with adult men, partied and drank and would use her mom's place as a flophouse in between parties. At one point in her late teens Chantal was "homeless" as her mom kicked her out and Chantal joined some Canuck youth troupe. But there's a gap in the story between her early 20s and now. She rarely shares stories of her late 20s when presumably she met Bibi. She says she worked at a medical place briefly but was fired for being too stupid basically. Not sure what her other work history is. I believe she might have worked some shitty retail job prior to the medical work.

So yea, she's basically a NEET with major issues.

A borscht-on

kiwifarms.net
"Diet culture has caused my eating disorder."

Because I know you read this, Miss Chantal...

You are a glutton, you have always been a glutton, you will always be a glutton. We've all seen pics of you as a teen, sweaty and passed out and massively bloated in a sarong (why do you love that one photo so much?). You just want to shovel garbage into your mouth and roll your eyes and shiver and get that dopamine rush. Therefore, you are an addict, no different from an opiate junkie or an alcoholic. Eating disorder? I suppose, objectively, hoovering down half of the McDonald's menu on camera in 18 minutes is technically disordered eating (your best work yet, by the way!). But you don't have any mental disorders, unless being a revolting leviathan can be classified as such.

KrissyBean

The jerk store called, they're running out of you!
kiwifarms.net
1. "Diet culture has caused my eating disorder." Huh??? I don't even know where to start with this asinine statement. But it sounds like Chantal to shift the blame of her issues on to something else, not accepting any of the responsibility of her own choices and actions like an adult. And what the fuck is "diet culture?" STFU.

2. "I very rarely eat more than one portion." Ok, so apparently in your mind "one portion" is 2 Big Macs, 20 McNuggets AND a Quarter Pounder. What a dumb ass.

3. "These types of videos make my eating disorder worse." Then follow your own advice Chantal, and DON'T watch them! Jfc.

4. "A lot of people criticize me for eating fast food and then most likely will turn off their computer and go eat fast food." How the fuck do you come to this conclusion? Like you said, "We don't know what you do off camera." So how do you know what other people do who you have never even met? And even if they do eat fast food, they most likely only have ONE real "portion" and not a truckload of it every single fucking day.

Last edited:

Cant_Stop_Won't_Stop

kiwifarms.net
I think at some point when God was shiting out the leftover mess from the night before, he created Jabba, and accidentally put her sexual receptors in her mouth. So the only way she gets any pleasure in life (and that sweet dopamine rush) is through food.
Also, the only thing I interpreted through that whole rant was: 'REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I EAT WHAT I WANT!!! *STOMP STOMP* NO ONE CAN TELL ME WHAT TO DO! I KNOW WHAT WORKS FOR ME AND MY BODY! THESE REACTION CHANNELS ARE FAT TOO!! WHY AREN'T YOU MAKING FUN OF THEM?(BUT IM TOTALLY BODY POSITIVE GUISE!!!) THIN PEOPLE HAVE PROBLEMS AND EAT FAST FOOD TOOO!!! AND I SHOULD GET PAID FOR KILLING MYSELF ON CAMERA NO MATTER HOW MORBID IT IS YOU FATPHOBIC FUCKS!!! *rips a huge fart* TEEEEHEEEEE!!!!!

Edit** bc formatting
Eta** to avoid double posting
Screenshot_20191108-130522_Brave.jpg

PhotoCollage_20191108_130438923.jpg

Last edited:

Petty_Crocker

kiwifarms.net
If what's consumed in her mukbangs isn't what she considers a "binge" I'd like to see what a binge actually looks like to her :cryblood:
Both her and Amberlynn maintain that we have never really seen them binge. That the mukbangs are just meals. So it’s funny they always say we don’t see what happens off camera. Obviously the worst part is taking place behind the scenes as they call it. We only view the warm up or snack I suppose.

AngelBitch

kiwifarms.net

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino