Chantal Sarault / Foodie Beauty - 450lb Canadian mukbanger in a constant cycle of making and breaking promises. Premiere deathfat all others measure up to.

• Despite what alcoholic retards are saying, there are no plans to shut down the Kiwi Farms.

ThisWillBeFun

kiwifarms.net
That must have been a very quick live she did.

The way she ate that McDonalds breakfast was horrifying. She was just shoving the food in. I don't think she even tasted it, just shoved it in.
Then posts that pic for her next mukbang.

And wrote this:
1575688119162.png

She may not make it to 500 pounds.
And, we're back to 'I'll change on Monday.' Sure she will -she'll get fatter.

Last edited:

Pizza Sloth

Gluttony is not a secret vice.
kiwifarms.net
That must have been a very quick live she did.

The way she ate that McDonalds breakfast was horrifying. She was just shoving the food in. I don't think she even tasted it, just shoved it in.
Then posts that pic for her next mukbang.

Then wrote this:
View attachment 1039848

She may not make it to 500 pounds.
And, we're back to 'I'll change on Monday.' Sure she will -she'll get fatter.
Yes, definitely a cycle:

The manic:
I'm eating what I want! I Can do that, it's my channel. Fuck you if you don't like what or how I eat! I don't have a problem, the hayders are the ones with a problem and don't have to watch my channel! This is a mukbang channel, get over it! It's not a channel about weight loss! Don't fat shame me, and anyone who says anything about what I eat is an asshole because I can do what I want, if you don't like it, don't watch!

to
The depresssive:
OMG goiys, I have an eating addiction problem. I need to lose weight... I can't stop eating. I will be getting help from medical professionals. I can't handle this, I can't control my impulses, and my life is shit because I can't stop making shitty decisions so I'm going to just eat more because I'm upset and then live stream every night because I can't talk to anyone in real life since everyone is tired of my shit and doesn't understand. I couldn't stop eating cheese so I went to the ER. I'm so pathetic, I drank the gravy - like juice. I need help. I Can't live like this.

to

The bullshit:
I don't like the plan, I don't think it will work. So I'm going to ignore all the workbooks, diet plans, meal outlines, shopping for food once a week and planning so I can monitor everything because it's too much work, boring and tedious and I don't like fresh food, veggies or fruit unless I eat a tub of hummus and bag of chili lime doritos because I'm a food addict and I keep trigger foods around even if it pisses off my doctors, so instead I'll fast, OMAD, keto while eating egg bites from Starbucks in my car on a food tray because that's not fast food because it comes from a coffee place. I also am not supposed to eat in my car but I do this as I'm completely unaware of what it means to eat in a car and I eat so much my brain doesn't notice I am in a car. With a tray. On the steering wheel. In a parking lot.

Last edited:

weaselhat

kiwifarms.net
She can't sleep and it's very early. Chances are this is her last meal of yesterday, before she sleeps it off til noon.

She calls this "a moment of clarity and self awareness". She's made a decision to get weight loss surgery. Let's see how well she's decided.

Calorie count for BREAKFAST ONLY
Hotcakes w/ syrup & butter: 540
#ashbrowns: 150 x 4
Traditional breakfast w/ toast: 470

Total breakfast calories: 1620, not including the extra sauces and syrup packets

What a great moment of clarity and realization. She promises to go to counseling and get prepared for the surgery. While starting her first of the day's five or so meals at higher than her entire daily caloric needs for a woman of her height.

e: my apologies for my lack of faith in Chantal's inability to eat less than 2k calories per meal.

She got the hotcakes WITH sausages, which makes the meal total 1850 - oh, and she's drinking apple juice. And then there's the sauces. She's well over 2,000 and it's not even 8 am as she films this. While declaring that she now knows she's fucked up and is totally going to get counseling and get WLS. But maybe tomorrow. Today, she feasts.

e2: the apple juice is a large. 210 calories. She swigs it as she discusses her sleep apnea and mobility problems, and polishes off two sausage patties in about 4 bites, no chewing.
the word filter is making this thread extra hilarious anyway,
I skipped ahead just to see if she ate all of those hash,browns. She did and good God almighty. Bitch has truly lost her shit

I regret that I missed the live stream.

Last edited:

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
Hey guys, hey guys, hey hey, hey heyyyyy

How are you? How are you?

- The counselor in the programme follow you for 5 years but she wants to be proactive and go to a therapist before that
I guess "being proactive" doesn't include stopping shoving crap down your piehole as quickly as possible and actually starting getting prepared for this now. After all, why start today when you can put it off to some moment in the future that will never actually arise?

KrissyBean

The jerk store called, they're running out of you!
kiwifarms.net
I noticed in this Burger King video that her normally fat eggplant-shaped head has spread out into a fat bowling ball-shaped head overnight. I swear to God, I almost didn't recognize her. I kept looking at her and couldn't figure out what was different.

But she has NOT gained any weight guys.

A borscht-on

kiwifarms.net
Just couldn’t wait till tomorrow
I knew, I knew she was going to do this mukbang. I saw the TV ads for the BK pulled pork sandwich earlier this week, and my first thought was, "Chantal is going to do a mukbang with this. slop."

There are no words anymore. She is filthy, drugged, on a suicide mission, and legitimately insane; she needs to be committed. She's got absolutely nothing to say,--no life, no friends, no real relationship, she doesn't go anywhere, she doesn't do anything, and she is stuck in her own polluted mind and body all day and night, thinking her viewers are her friends. I am started to get fucking depressed watching her now.

welsho

Just another rotten lemon in a cloud.
kiwifarms.net
Is that a pile of cat hair in the upper left-hand corner? And what's with all the marks on the door; somebody kicking it or...?? It's too high to be from a vacuum (not that one gets used in that hovel based on the pile of hair and dust on the baseboards).

Love the grease spots on her sweater she tried to hide by pulling it down; too late fatty. We know you couldn't wait the 40 seconds to walk from your front door to your table before shoving cheesy tots in your mouth.

Attachments

Pizza Sloth

Gluttony is not a secret vice.
kiwifarms.net
RIP Chantal Marie Vlogs. :feels:
The channel has been deleted.

Edit: She changed Foodie Beauty to Chantal Marie... again. Jesus. I can’t keep up.

View attachment 1039970
I was just about to post a screenshot. She rebranded. Last rebrand was when she hanged "Big Beautiful Me" back to Foody Beauty and was about a year ago after that "I quit Youtube" chimp out that lasted a day. If she holds true to pattern she'll be on with a rant blog with heavy on the glam makeup and will announce and declare a shitty decision that no one (everyone) won't see coming.

I'm a few minutes into the BK mukbang and she's back to the "always/never" thinking, and is feasting because some day she might have WLS, and knows that she's eating shit food... which learning how to eat normally is some sort of 'famine'. Guess what Chantal, if you do some work, you may learn that home cooking of fresh ingredients can actually taste better than the shit food your shitty palette has gotten used to. One of my favorite clips is when she got a kale and rice salad and she was literally shocked it tasted good, had flavors (OMG!) and she fucking downed the whole salad with sheer forkload intensity utterly amazed.

I'd like to also know what happened to the other 2 recipes that came in the cooking kit - the food should be nearly spoiled by now and if so, she let that food go to waste or she did another "I ate the whole thing" moment.

Edit: 13:24 is an absolute WTF. Seriously... what... the... fuck....

Last edited:

GargoyleGorl

Token SJW
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She thinks she's going to get WLS next month

And be a size 2 by June.

ETA:

I'd like to also know what happened to the other 2 recipes that came in the cooking kit - the food should be nearly spoiled by now and if so, she let that food go to waste or she did another "I ate the whole thing" moment.
I'm betting she ate at least one of the missing two on Sunday (the day before the ER trip). She also claimed as of Tuesday that the third meal kit was yet to be eaten -- which to me says it was probably already gone. Though there was a gap in her feeding schedule on Monday and yesterday, I believe, so it could also have been inhaled yesterday. Unless she ate it after the ER trip.

But I mean, who are we kidding? If it's edible, it's eaten.

Last edited: