Gross Chantal Sarault / Foodie Beauty - Crazy 450lb narcissistic coprophile, misanthropic ogress, thinks people envy her

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

Pizza Sloth

Gluttony is not a secret vice.
kiwifarms.net
RIP Chantal Marie Vlogs. :feels:
The channel has been deleted.

Edit: She changed Foodie Beauty to Chantal Marie... again. Jesus. I can’t keep up.

View attachment 1039970
I was just about to post a screenshot. She rebranded. Last rebrand was when she hanged "Big Beautiful Me" back to Foody Beauty and was about a year ago after that "I quit Youtube" chimp out that lasted a day. If she holds true to pattern she'll be on with a rant blog with heavy on the glam makeup and will announce and declare a shitty decision that no one (everyone) won't see coming.

I'm a few minutes into the BK mukbang and she's back to the "always/never" thinking, and is feasting because some day she might have WLS, and knows that she's eating shit food... which learning how to eat normally is some sort of 'famine'. Guess what Chantal, if you do some work, you may learn that home cooking of fresh ingredients can actually taste better than the shit food your shitty palette has gotten used to. One of my favorite clips is when she got a kale and rice salad and she was literally shocked it tasted good, had flavors (OMG!) and she fucking downed the whole salad with sheer forkload intensity utterly amazed.

I'd like to also know what happened to the other 2 recipes that came in the cooking kit - the food should be nearly spoiled by now and if so, she let that food go to waste or she did another "I ate the whole thing" moment.

Edit: 13:24 is an absolute WTF. Seriously... what... the... fuck....

Last edited:

GargoyleGorl

Token SJW
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She thinks she's going to get WLS next month

And be a size 2 by June.

ETA:

I'd like to also know what happened to the other 2 recipes that came in the cooking kit - the food should be nearly spoiled by now and if so, she let that food go to waste or she did another "I ate the whole thing" moment.
I'm betting she ate at least one of the missing two on Sunday (the day before the ER trip). She also claimed as of Tuesday that the third meal kit was yet to be eaten -- which to me says it was probably already gone. Though there was a gap in her feeding schedule on Monday and yesterday, I believe, so it could also have been inhaled yesterday. Unless she ate it after the ER trip.

But I mean, who are we kidding? If it's edible, it's eaten.

Last edited:

Botchy Galoop

Giving y'all the side eye
kiwifarms.net
Just couldn’t wait till tomorrow
So now she has to go to a wound care clinic every other day to have her wound packed. My prediction is within 3 weeks she will be coming home with a wound vac that she will have to wear on her oozing pustular incision. It is not normal to have to go to wound care. It will take months to heal. She is years away from WLS at this rate.

Oh My Gauzepads

kiwifarms.net
Just couldn’t wait till tomorrow
I found it amusing that she noticed the "sauce" on her shirt halfway through the video. That shit was there before she even started eating... She truly gives no fucks anymore.

I can't remember who said that she is jealous of the Slaton sisters' new show. I completely agree. She wants what they have, so she is concocting tales for her sheeple to fawn over. TLC wouldn't approach someone in Canada. I could be wrong, though.

The train is about to derail. :optimistic:

Rabbit Bones

He Rapes To Make That Money For His Family
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It'll never happen, but I think it would be hilarious for her to have wls. She would be forced to lose weight in the beginning, and you know her ego would get incompletely out of hand. Which would make it even funnier when she began to eat like a hog and gain again. And we all know she would. I wonder if she'd even be insightful enough to realize she was too much of a pig for the last resort option for fat asses to even save her.

smoohead

kiwifarms.net
So now she has to go to a wound care clinic every other day to have her wound packed. My prediction is within 3 weeks she will be coming home with a wound vac that she will have to wear on her oozing pustular incision. It is not normal to have to go to wound care. It will take months to heal. She is years away from WLS at this rate.
It's not unusual for someone her size. They had to go through many layers of fascia and adipose to get in there. She isn't really practicing any self care/after care from what I can see. It's definitely going to take her months to heal because of how big she is.

Punkinsplice

What in the name of Karen is this caucasity?
kiwifarms.net
The beetus could delay healing too. As soon as I read the words "wound vac" I felt the same dread I experienced as I got to the last pages of Chance Carmichael's thread. I know she doesn't have one, but the idea of it is pretty scary. Not to Chantal, though. Nope, gotta mark another grease laden fast food combo off her bucket list. Fried tater tots stuffed with cheese and dipped in ranch. And that is just the side dish. 🤮

Queen of Moderation

kiwifarms.net
It's not unusual for someone her size. They had to go through many layers of fascia and adipose to get in there. She isn't really practicing any self care/after care from what I can see. It's definitely going to take her months to heal because of how big she is.
I don't believe she has anything more than a seroma. She isn't showing the slightest signs of illness (fever, pain). A non deathfat would get wound care instructions and follow them. Chantal has no hygiene standards. They are probably running cultures each visit just to be sure nothing is growing because she is a trash heap. If she does develop an actual abscess filed with bacteria, I fear we are looking at a William the Conqueror situation type deal. Only she will be very much alive when she explodes. 🌈

All of these over the top mukbangs and her new found journey to WLS, is just sour grapes because the Slatons are getting attention and will continue to get even more after TLC airs their show. This is just Chinny's way of saying, "But what about MEEEEEEEEEEE (REEEEEEEEE!)!!!‽?????? I deserve attention, not those horrible trashy Slatons! I have problems tooooo". My guess is that she tried riding their dicks like she does Big AL and even housebound Hammy didn't give her the time of day.

It's just a continuance of the competition of the fatties of YT. When one gets sick, they all get sick. When one does a Horrid haul, they all do Horrid hauls. Only now it's on a bigger scale (hehe) and the Slatons have the advantage.

letericajones

kiwifarms.net
Holy rebrand. It somehow seems unfitting to see Chantal declare “healthy food, healthy mukbangs.. my life journey” and have the juxtaposition of thumbnails where she’s stuffing food into her gaping hole. I guess this big change isn’t important enough where she would privatize that shit.

I’m just waiting for her to explain why she didn’t mesh well with the doctor and why his/her plans don’t work for her.

Who Now

kiwifarms.net
Are these two mukbangs from the same day? Really? Incredible. I would think she must get horrible indigestion from all that grease and white flour she is eating. Maybe she does and we just don't hear about it.
But of course now she has a plan. She will always have a new plan when she has just eaten, stuffed and satisfied. It's easy to get excited over a new diet when you are full of pancakes and pork.

if you do some work, you may learn that home cooking of fresh ingredients can actually taste better than the shit food your shitty palette has gotten used to.
But that takes a little time to adjust your tastes buds and she won't allow that time for it to happen. She needs to stay with a plan, any plan that will work, long enough for her to stop thinking about Arbys and think about how good an apple will taste. But she won't do that. Ever. And I for one, am grateful. Should be a fun winter.

krazy orange cat

Fluffy ball of evil
kiwifarms.net
I give it 72 hours at most before she goes back to her same ol' channel description and banner and crap. She'll post about how she's just so impulsive and resume the junk food gluttony while regaling us with tales in which she is the fairest, most desired lady in all the land and everyone has a shitting good time.

Maybe we'll even get a tale about how the person from TLC contacted her and shit themselves when they learned that zut alors! Chantal cannot be on our show, she is Canadian! Quel dommage!

irishAzoth

kiwifarms.net
BIG, BLACK DICK
Archive BURGER KING BBQ PULLED PORK KING AND CHICKEN PARMESAN SANDWICH MUKBANG
View attachment 1039986
WTF was that spazz at 13:24?!
Keep it coming Chantal this is making up for surgery saga

edit: I think Chantal was calming down one of the many voices in her head. I'm Curious to know which one came out the winner and is currently in control
:thinking:

Last edited:

MissLosR

kiwifarms.net
Are these two mukbangs from the same day? Really? Incredible. I would think she must get horrible indigestion from all that grease and white flour she is eating. Maybe she does and we just don't hear about it.
She eats like this every day, and when she doesn't it's for a brief diet stint. I imagine whatever digestion issues she has she thinks are completely normal, or doesn't think about at all. Meanwhile her diets are so brief, and when you move from eating garbage to eating vegetables and fruit and healthy foods, your digestive system can get upset adjusting to decent amounts of fibre etc, so she probably thinks that even totally normal healthy people have the exact same experience as her. Which is honestly disturbing, I'm sure all of us have those moments of stomach upset after eating a particularly greasy fast food meal or something, and Chantal thinks feeling that way is normal.