Chantal Sarault / Foodie Beauty - 400+lb delusional Canadian mukbanger in a constant cycle of making and breaking promises.

clusterfuckk

Just a Karen with a hate hard on
The 10 seconds of wheezing at 5:40 tho. Made me think of cinderblock.

anybody that managed to make it through these two absolute dolts trying to describe the light scenes god bless. Peetz trying to dunk on religion with his "I'm 12 and this is deep" comments in between chantal's wheezing laugh was too much for me.
I know right? She sounds like a 3 pack a day smoker. The worse part was, she wasn't even engaged in physical activity.

These are some terrible selfies

A45F87F0-42A7-4926-B24F-311F013924AC.jpeg
A9C41C92-612D-4471-9EE7-FBD26754C7D7.jpeg

No longer sure why she bothers posting her food.
If she's changed her eating habits we'll see it for ourselves, as she'll be dropping pounds.
If she ate this, dropped Peetz off & hit a drive thru, we'll see that too.
Chantal lies.
She especially lies about food.
We all know her norm. With family or others she eats a somewhat normal portion of food, then gorges on fast food on the way home.
Ordering a Keto type burger is not a surprise, she was due for a new scheme to lose weight & loved how much she could eat when she tried it before. At some point she may circle back to that grape fast or her juicing diet -those were fun.
No matter what, we've seen it all before. In the end she'll give up, embrace #FatAcceptance once again & the merry-go -round continues. Enjoy the ride.

marjoram

I'm a jerk feline
True & Honest Fan

God DAMN that was boring. I mean, Chinny is always boring, but this is next level some kinda anti-matter boring.
For somebody who says she "loves" herself, I can't get passed the complete lack of dignity or self-respect. Nothing new about this observation, but it just whacks me over the head every fuckin' time.

Strawberry Pocky

If anybody needs me, I'll be in the Angry Dome.

> tfw even rats with overeating hormones pumped directly into their brains could still have better impulse control than Chantal

lmao

Viridian

Phthalo green is a basic bitch.
True & Honest Fan
Now, I just personally like SmokeySteveandMarc. They seem like nice guys and their channel is mostly lifestyle kinds of things. Steve is the one with the interest in Chantal and he's very measured in how he covers her. He rarely gets overly annoyed and seems more bewildered and amused by her more than anything. I doubt their channel would be flagged or hurt because it's not ever overtly mean and they do several other things noncow related. I don't know these others except for horseface Dani because she does ALR vids as well. Not a fan. We all know Callie and that odd couple because I think they do ALR, too. I don't know these others, though. They best get it out of their systems now.

That was the first video I'd ever watched from SmokeySteveandMarc, and I agree, they seem pretty chill. A lot of the unscripted reactor rants tend to get on my nerves for various reasons, but I was good listening to Steve's as he has a decent voice and expresses himself well. The other video in my second sampler pack I enjoyed was the "critique check" one by Haydur Nation newcomer Tragedy in Motion, because it had decent editing and a script with some dry humor to it. Haydurs who are creative and put in actual effort in like that (rather than just rambling and screeching over one of Cuntal or Big Al's videos) will always get a gold star from me. It's why I like StaySi so much; she's the one reaction channel I regularly view these days. I'm going to keep an eye on Tragedy in Motion to see if they produce more quality content in the future.

Imagine how awful they must have looked before she slapped multiple beauty filters on them. She's been trying to be more "subtle" with editing her selfies lately but she still can't resist using them.

i want to like yabba but her HURDUR IM CARTMAN U GUYZ shit is too annoying. maybe im just too old.
Also, she desperately needs to go on a diet herself. The hypocrisy is cringe.
Potential sock account? Either Chintal forgot what account she was typing from, or a fan of hers has similar lack of hygeine.

View attachment 1048050
WHAT!? Thats her. If she deletes it then its her for sure. Or if she shuts down the comments completely.

Last edited by a moderator:
Potential sock account? Either Chintal forgot what account she was typing from, or a fan of hers has similar lack of hygeine.

View attachment 1048050
That account has made several playlists, one titled "The Answers," which contains videos with titles including:

- how to set goals for the new year (and actually achieve them)

- a journey from bariatric surgery to bodybuilding

- condensed m.ilk brownie loaf, super moist and decadent

- dr phil explains the psychology of anger

- 3 work-from-home jobs for introverts

- bring back your mouth area (rebuild the bottom third of your face) [EW]

- a fatbomb shake to keep you full all day

- one powerful solution to stop all your addictions

It goes on.

edit: forgot about word filter.

Also worth mentioning, lots of videos about money problems and various health issues (plantar fasciitis, fatty liver, depression).

Last edited:

thejackal

True & Honest Fan
That account has made several playlists, one titled "The Answers," which contains videos with titles including:

- condensed tard cum brownie loaf, super moist and decadent

It goes on.

It's 100% Chantal. Here she is acting like a total cunt on some self help page in 2017 and getting ass blasted in the comments. I archived it.

Here she is commenting on a Milo article from 2016.

milo.png

Here she is commenting on some self help book:

chantalcomments.png

And I'm getting bored but here she is on some "law of attraction" website talking about what she brings to men. There's a view more results for her with that stupid ass unique user name if you care to look.

howtogetaman.png

Some other random shit she commented on: "how to date a short man", "how to get into college without trying", "a fatbomb shake to keep you full all day", "how influencers manipulate their fans", and finally "quick and easy laundry diy hacks".

Last edited:

- condensed tard cum brownie loaf, super moist and decadent

It goes on.
I just found the playlists. This is definitely her.

Chantal's secret account.jpg

100%. There's videos about numerology and "naturally reversing tooth decay" in there too lol
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 This just got waaaay more interesting. This is GOLD! This must be saved before she deletes all of her comments and playlists!

Last edited by a moderator:

- condensed m.ilk brownie loaf, super moist and decadent

It goes on.

edit: forgot about word filter.

Also worth mentioning, lots of videos about money problems and various health issues (plantar fasciitis, fatty liver, depression).
It's like a playlist of all her insecurities. Cuntal has been doing the research to better herself, goize, she's making 2020 her bitch.
She should have added "how to make flatulence sexy again".