Gross Chantal Sarault / Foodie Beauty - Crazy 450lb narcissistic coprophile, misanthropic ogress, thinks people envy her

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

fatfuck

kiwifarms.net
You know shit went down when there are almost 10 new pages. She's crazy. The end. All of this just further solidifies my hypothesis on her behavior.

There's a reason why occupying your mind with anything is the best cure for depression. Her cycles are getting shorter as she's getting more and more crazy and it'll only get worse. She and other fatties like her are like a morbid reality show on what isolation does to a person. No matter what she says you can always see it in her expression at the end of almost every video she does that she's fucking miserable. You can't fake that much like she can't fake her "nice" personality she claims she owns when her real one always comes out and is out of her control.

She's lonely. She doesn't have anyone or any hobbies to occupy her mind with. So what does she do all day long? Eat and watch TV obviously. ALL of her stories are a derivation from TV or other YT channels she frequently watches. All she does is spice them up and change some details with her nasty (humor) obsession with bodily functions/odor. There's a reason why majority of her stories sound like some teenage flick garbage; because it is.

All of her stories follow the same progression path. She's like Michael Bay of stories. They all share the same unoriginal plot where she's the heroine and others are portrayed as villains that she gets to defeat. Like in all fairy tales, she always has her revenge. This last part is also what she wants to make a reality in her real life.

She's nothing more than a parrot that mimics what she sees. Latest craze are Slatons and their own WL show. Coincidentally Chantal also just decided to have one. How many does this make in this year alone? I lost track. Every single time she decides to do something you can bet your ass she just watched something about it, much like her Everest fantasy or her countless VLOG journeys and whatnot. In a few days she'll see another fat is beautiful shit and she'll start being snarky about diets again. It's a never ending cycle. She doesn't have any own thoughts on the subject, she just parrots what others are saying. You can see this in her bitchy videos where she constantly refers to watching other channels and what their thoughts are.

She's like a kid that plays out her fantasies after watching a movie. Like others have pointed out she loves the planning phase of it all. The dreams of making it and being envy to others. But it always stops at the inevitable next step which is putting hard work into it. She was never thought discipline or hard work.

She's fucking crazy and has so many mental problems I would love to see an actual team of psychiatrists taking a look at her videos and writing a report on her.

Last edited:

chantalisfat

kiwifarms.net
So in this one video:
- Announces the deletion of her vlog channel. (Was up for three days. Who called that?)
- Announces plan to create a "food bucket list" and vows to eat everything she wants before her (imaginary) WLS.
- Changed her mind by the time she edited the video and added text overlay canceling the "food bucket list".
- Announces in comments that she "just wanted to get this last mukbang in" and that she'll start fresh Monday ... on Friday.

So even in her delusional high, believing that she'll start eating well and losing weight in preparation for the miracle surgery that will solve everything, she is still reserving the next two days to stuff herself full of shit, because god forbid she start on a weekend.

She's last-hurrahed her way through every week, weekend, new year, birthday, decade for the last 35 years. Last-hurrahed her way through cyst surgery. Was planning to last-hurrah her way through a food bucket list to WLS just hours ago. Had a moment of clarity and will only last-hurrah her way through the weekend before "starting fresh".

She has years worth of YT videos and over 1600 posts chronicling the same exact actions/declarations/confessions/plans/retractions/outbursts/apologies over and over and over and over and over again, and she still can't see it.

She looks the worst she's ever looked in this BK video, IMO.

1575710886704.png

She's never looked fatter, dirtier, or more repulsive. She looks more like a 400-lb toddler than ever with that ridiculous scrunchy tangled in her bald and thinning hair. Started the video with her sweater covered in finger stains made of straight grease. Her "new hairline" faded after being rubbed off with dirty, greasy fingers. Food all over her face. Eating two entire fast food meals - putting her at four full fast food meals for the day - on a cutting board in her bedroom. Vile. Just vile.

Last edited:

krazy orange cat

Fluffy ball of evil
kiwifarms.net
So in this one video:
- Announces the deletion of her vlog channel. (Was up for three days. Who called that?)
- Announces plan to create a "food bucket list" and vows to eat everything she wants before her (imaginary) WLS.
- Changed her mind by the time she edited the video and added text overlay canceling the "food bucket list".
- Announces in comments that she "just wanted to get this last mukbang in" and that she'll start fresh Monday ... on Friday.

So even in her delusional high, believing that she'll start eating well and losing weight in preparation for the miracle surgery that will solve everything, she is still reserving the next two days to stuff herself full of shit, because god forbid she start on a weekend.

She's last-hurrahed her way through every week, weekend, new year, birthday, decade for the last 35 years. Last-hurrahed her way through cyst surgery. Was planning to last-hurrah her way through a food bucket list to WLS just hours ago. Had a moment of clarity and will only last-hurrah her way through the weekend before "starting fresh".

She has years worth of YT videos and over 1600 posts chronicling the same exact actions/declarations/confessions/plans/retractions/outbursts/apologies over and over and over and over and over again, and she still can't see it.

She looks the worst she's ever looked in this BK video, IMO.

View attachment 1040143

She's never looked fatter, dirtier, or more repulsive. She looks more like a 400-lb toddler than ever with that ridiculous scrunchy tangled in her bald and thinning hair. Started the video with her sweater covered in finger stains made of straight grease. Her "new hairline" faded after being rubbed off with dirty, greasy fingers. Food all over her face. Eating on a cutting board in her bedroom. Vile. Just vile.
In that shot she looks like she's showing us what they had the gall to serve her for lunch at the women's prison.

Aldora

YouGeeElWhy
kiwifarms.net
December is a sinful month at the best of time when it comes to overeating and indulging, doubly so when you are a YouTube fattie. I imagine Chantal will use December as her(latest) last hurrah and will stuff her face the whole month and then come January we will see the ridiculous videos of Chantal in the gym moving her arms up and down for 30 seconds and then treating herself to McDonalds because she burnt off so many calories.

cromit

hitlerally shrekking rn
kiwifarms.net
Both surprised and not surprised that she hasn’t mentioned anything about needing to see a gynecologist or endocrinologist to manage her surgical menopause. I’d expect that in follow up to bilateral oophorectomy, but expecting Chantal to actually follow through with it seems absurd. I can’t believe she’s actually following up with wound clinic stuff instead of just thinking she can totally do it on her own.

She’s a MRSA infection waiting to happen at this point. Wonder if she’s going to need debridement or wound vac as mentioned. That shit sucks for normal people who need surgery and were previous MRSA carriers through no fault of their own, but for Chantal, I can’t even pretend to feel bad. She deliberately chose to be a huge fucking slob and put herself in this mess.

PatTraverse

[It's All Fiction]
kiwifarms.net
Whatever Chantal has planned is already doomed to fail as the holidays are coming in just a couple of weeks. There will be no restriction as she goes to family gatherings with plenty of food and opportunities to exploit her festering incision for some sweet sweet attention.

So expect a "last hurrah" for the whole month of December and a "new beginning" at the start of January like the good fatty that she is.

raritycunt

kiwifarms.net
she is actually scary. i think she will be dead in a few weeks
Oh you’d be surprised how much the human body can plod along even after several years of abuse or neglect. What she doesn’t realise is her body is trying to help her reverse the damage she’s done but eventually it’s going to run out of steam and she will suddenly have a horrible health scare.

Viridian

Phthalo green is a basic bitch.
kiwifarms.net
Welcome back to Stage 4, gorls. Cuntal stalled out on Stage 3 for a good long while with that FA/HAES "I do what I want!" phase, but the cycle always comes 'round again.

I give her latest "fresh start" no longer than Wednesday at the latest. She'll give lip service to attempting to follow her weight loss doctor's diet for two days at most before she gives up again and decides to try some other fad diet that's doomed to fail. Maybe we'll see Cuntal claiming she's going back to being a vegan (which she never managed to do in the first place, but after all, Cuntal lies).

Sham

They say he has VIP status.
kiwifarms.net
Yeah...wtf was that? Her Tourettes is getting out of control. Probably another sign she's losing it.

View attachment 1040064

That was truly bizarre. I was also baffled by the third fucking Christmas intro of the video where she does the demonic "Happy Holidaysh, everybodyyy." But this time she just kept repeating the phrase over and over like 7 times. She finally lost her mind completely and got stuck in a loop like the UBISOFT GOES STEAMWORKS BYE BYE ALWAYS ON DRM guy on Reddit.

fatfuck

kiwifarms.net
So I checked out what all the fuss around AIDungeon is all about and it's pretty fucking funny.

Generating story...

'You are a morbidly obese immobile queen in a small roach infested apartment with a dark skinned midget and two cats. You love fast food and dreaming of future."

> Eat a burger
"I don't want to be fat, I just want to be happy!" you scream as you take the first bite of your burger.

> Pet cat and sing her a song
"Cat! Cat! Cats are so cute when they purr! Purrrrrr!" you sing while stroking the cat on your lap.
"Cats are so cute when they purr! Purrrr!" you sing while stroking the cat on your lap

> Take off pants and eat pizza
You put your pants back on and start eating pizza. The next day, you're still hungry, but you've gained some weight. You go out for lunch with your friends, but nobody's interested in seeing you again

> Eat a burger
You finish your burger and then proceed to eat another one. After finishing up, you realize that you haven't eaten anything since breakfast. You head back to your room and lie down on your bed. You feel sick and vomit a little bit

> Order granny to take you shopping
You tell Granny to take you shopping. She takes you to a store called "Hair Salon". It looks like an old-fashioned beauty parlor. When you enter, you find women staring at you

RRVee

kiwifarms.net
She looks exactly like a great white shark, eye roll and all.

Welcome back to Stage 4, gorls. Cuntal stalled out on Stage 3 for a good long while with that FA/HAES "I do what I want!" phase, but the cycle always comes 'round again.

I give her latest "fresh start" no longer than Wednesday at the latest. She'll give lip service to attempting to follow her weight loss doctor's diet for two days at most before she gives up again and decides to try some other fad diet that's doomed to fail. Maybe we'll see Cuntal claiming she's going back to being a vegan (which she never managed to do in the first place, but after all, Cuntal lies).
I feel like she has more a web than a cycle at this point.

Kamov Ka-52

Punished Jannie
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I am not sure of the exact post or thread but BIG, BLACK DICK or #ashbrowns comes from the ALR subforum. There was a "scandal" where when putting away groceries, Becky put fresh, refrigerated #ashbrowns in the freezer which pissed off our beloved hambeast to no end. So much so she forced her thumb slave to make another trip to the grocery store. Fuck, I am way too autistic for remembering any of this.
No. It was a thing with Null and had nothing to do with the ALR sub, hence why Coke Zero also filters to BIG, BLACK DICK.

Dutch Courage

Curious Onlooker
kiwifarms.net
Once again, I'll be the late one and re-state the obvious...she is a complete mess, to the point of being distressing, I don't even wanna think about what is going on with that enormous festering slash down her fupa, she is being both dumb and crazy again, her calorie intake is jaw-dropping, she probably needs to be institutionalized, never saw a woman so alone...

Whether or not she'll be dead in a few weeks or a couple of decades is almost a moot point. She has more than amply proven to anyone who sees her that she is not destined to have a long lifespan. Most of us know someone or maybe even more than one person whose lifestyle and choices just seem destined to curtail their longevity, and sure enough, one day they are dead. She. Won't. Lift. A. Finger. To. Ever. Help. Herself.

As for her bucket list...how breathtakingly sad...and yet, still Clotso is too dumb to understand the most fundamental and simple aspect of her psychotic eating. She always laments that if she loses weight, she can never have pizza or burgers or tacos again, and the idea is just too barren and awful to face. She can't live a life eating kale, like skinny bitches do. Although she paid lip service to the concept once in a video ("if you want a cookie, have one cookie") without seeming to fully comprehend it, her issue is not her junk food diet necessarily, it is the vast quantities she overeats. She could lose weight, and have a slice of pizza or a cheeseburger once in a while, just like normal people do, ffs. But she will never even take the simplest of simple steps (like eliminating fucking dips for starters) toward training herself how to eat like a human being. She still needs her "last hurrah" before her supposed WLS.

Let's face it. She has been a superfatty since early teenhood. She is much closer to the end of her life than she is to her early teen years. This lifetime of being a complete glutton just ain't gonna change. How could it? She has zero to replace it with. Think of what an ordinary 36-year-old knows and has experienced; she has had none of it. Her life is an enormous void. Only an intervention has any shot at saving her; left to her own devices, she will indeed kill herself this way. And I am as serious as a heart attack. But anyone who watches her knows this by now, except her dingbat admirers.

When Clotso went hardcore mukbang full time again, with her surgery looming, I noted that I thought this never-ending, circular, shaggy-dog tale was approaching some kind of climax; we were going to get a crescendo of sorts. I was met with a lotta "optimitics," but I still think we are on track for that crescendo. I fear it will not be the applause that would have greeted the new Chantal sitcom, which has already been canceled by its own creator before it even started. It will be something darker.

Life as Chantal had always known it ended on surgery day. She just hasn't quite realized it yet. Now things just start falling apart.