Chantal Sarault / Foodie Beauty - 400+lb delusional Canadian mukbanger in a constant cycle of making and breaking promises.

Oh, godbear, I pray-please, please, please let that happen! And also, please make Peetz girl skinny! I won’t ask for anything for my birthday or Christmas, that’s all I want.

I second this!!I hope he really hits it off with that girl.
Petez is Chinny's last resort and she knows it.No one else in her life is willing to put up with her let alone live with the beast .There's no doubt that she won't try to sabotage the relationship for various reasons but I hope to god the girl Petez is seeing has at least the balls to tell Chinny to go suck it.

I know it's Petez we're talking about,but I hope one day he'll decide to move in with his gf and leave Chinny's ass hanging.She doesn't care about anyone but herself and is in need of a hefty dose of reality.And no way is she going to get that apartment.I can't even comprehend how delusional she is but I also can't wait for her chimpout once she gets declined.It reminds me of the apartment tour she did around 3 years ago where she had this grand idea of saving up money and moving into a condo with Bibi.I'd just love to see her smug ass fall off her high horse.She can consider herself lucky if she gets something that isn't worse than the shithole she's living in now.

Also lol @ "We're just gonna have to live a little frugal,but that's okay",she says despite the fact that she amassed debt because of spending an unjustifiable amount of money on food when she lived with him the first time.

Turd Blossom

I DO MY FOOD BUCKET LIST
True & Honest Fan
She’s pinned a new comment on her Charlie Gold rant video:
View attachment 1154778
"Please get a dictionary" bleats our articulate, erudite honours English scholar who can rarely come up with a description other than "Mmm!" and "it's sooo.. savoury!" when offering her expert food reviews. She gleans health and diet information from Instagram, Netflix and ghost gurus, but go off on those ignorant fat shamers who have the gall to call you a narcissist.

It's been awhile since we've been treated to a good old-fashioned Clotso tantrum. I wonder if she ordered the entire menu from Pizza Pizza tonight as she angrily policed the comments on her video, or if she saved some money for her fancy new apartment with Peetz.

Peetz is skeezy, but I hope he dates a 21yo to spite Chantal. I mean, the spite is on our end, but maybe also his.

Also, Zach's live was boring af, and I listened to it while doing something else.
I think someone superchat that there is "Chantal in the video, and Chantal in the community tab". I guess you could also add, 'Chantal in her comments". What a (not literal) skitzo.

Dutch Courage

Curious Onlooker
True & Honest Fan
Not to rain on anybody's parade, but Peetz will not be dating any 21-year-old. No 21-year-old looks at a greasy-haired, comics-obsessed, LGBT-crusading, autistic introvert who works for minimum age, can't drive, and shares his apartment with a 400-pound psycho bitch and thinks "ooh, that's the man I want!". Peetz is no 21-year-old woman's dreamboat. He may have noticed one, so he made his little poll. But that doesn't mean she has even noticed him.

Aldora

YouGeeElWhy
Not to rain on anybody's parade, but Peetz will not be dating any 21-year-old. No 21-year-old looks at a greasy-haired, comics-obsessed, LGBT-crusading, autistic introvert who works for minimum age, can't drive, and shares his apartment with a 400-pound psycho bitch and thinks "ooh, that's the man I want!". Peetz is no 21-year-old woman's dreamboat. He may have noticed one, so he made his little poll. But that doesn't mean she has even noticed him.
Peetz could date a 21 year old, the only caveat is that she would have to be as pathetic and as big a loser as he is, if not more so.

And considering The Beauty Parlour is full of such women, it isn't completely impossible.

This is probably the terrace home. I doubt Peetz would go for it — they don’t call it Farrhaven for nothing. Is Peetz gonna sit on an OCTranspo bus for two hours every day so Chantal can have en suite laundry? Doubtful.

Also I’m curious whether Chantal maintains her Ontario health card (and drivers license) while living in Gatineau (which is in Quebec) or if she switched to RAMQ. There’s only one hospital in Gatineau and I doubt she’s going there for her cheese emergencies, but I also don’t think she’d drive to an Ottawa hospital and pay out of pocket. Does anyone know if the Ottawa hospitals take (except Montfort which does)?

Like someone said she might as well live in an RV and park it behind fast food place. She doesn't have kids and she doesn't need anything more than a bed with TV and a table for her mookbongs. Anything more is overkill and a waste of money. She'll turn whatever she gets into a shithole anyway because she's a lazy immobile pig.

I don't think Peetz fully processed what he's getting himself into. He'll basically be her maid for free. Imagine working and then coming home to take care of this behemoth. He'll have to pick up cat turds, clean apartment and keep the fridge stacked. All for what? A monthly trip to get his comic books? Might as well get a second job because that's what he'll get, minus pay.

Pudgy Bear Claws

turdswallop

Au contraire! The only actual women he comes in contact with are probably as speddy and exceptional as he is so it's possible one of them could view him as some kind of catch, especially if she's got freaky daddy issues. He only has to worry about his shitty (ha) future roommate going ham on the poor girl and scaring her away.

I find it very entertaining that after looking at this fancy new apartment Chantal breathlessly gushed that she has "not been this excited about something since the last job I got!"

That's an interesting comparison. Much like this apartment she wants that's above her price range (and is likely inconvenient for Peetz) and is certain she'll suddenly develop the budgeting skills to afford, she was vastly underqualified for that job, believed she could fudge her way through before anyone noticed she was completely incompetent, and thoroughly inconvenienced her coworkers without a thought as she pretended to be sick and blamed everyone else for her shortcomings before being let go.

She mentioned that prior to getting this job, she opened a fortune cookie that said something to the effect of "You'll get what you're waiting for". She ended up as an angry. fat, weird, balding, farting recluse. Is she certain the cookie didn't say "You'll get what you deserve"?

How is she going to pay for this nice new dream house? Notice it is all about HER. What SHE wants. A nice place for HER to film.

If it'd in the suburbs, how far is it from Peetz's work (since he doesn't drive). She thinks she is above having to schleep and live in an apartment. She wants the standard of a middle class working person but she doesn't work and is low class of a person I have ever seen. DELUSIONAL - she is so delusional on how the world works.

This is a pipe dream y'all ... she can't afford her "dream home" by herself and will expect Peetz to pick up the delta. Not to mention the additional expense of utilities, central air, first / last month rent and deposit. She is expecting Peetz to pay for all the requirements up front and then she will figure out a plan to pay for things .... just like she figures out plans to lose weight.

YourMommasBackstory

Gosh, I hope I’m safe it this suit!
If it'd in the suburbs, how far is it from Peetz's work (since he doesn't drive). She thinks she is above having to schleep and live in an apartment. She wants the standard of a middle class working person but she doesn't work and is low class of a person I have ever seen. DELUSIONAL - she is so delusional on how the world works.
I can’t understand why won’t she drive Peetz to his work. Anyway she’ll drive to the nearest drive-through as soon as he goes to work.

Strawberry Pocky

If anybody needs me, I'll be in the Angry Dome.
Anyone else genuinely disturbed by the idea of her moving in with Peetz? The useless bitch obviously doesn't have any other options but Peetz strikes me as the sad simp that would let her eat herself into true immobility, I can't say I feel bad for this leech on society but it's still an unsettling possibility.

lmao let her. it's what they both deserve.

I can’t understand why won’t she drive Peetz to his work. Anyway she’ll drive to the nearest drive-through as soon as he goes to work.

Not to mention that she will drive 2.5 hours TO A DIFFERENT COUNTRY for fast food, but she won't drive Peetz to/from work. Now she is looking sat moving to the suburbs, hope there is a robust bus system for poor Peetz.