Chantal Sarault / Foodie Beauty - 400+lb delusional Canadian mukbanger in a constant cycle of making and breaking promises.

1443FE27-C5D9-4C4F-816B-E9701F790091.jpeg

Chantal is still going and going in her comments sections.

And don’t you also give high and mighty nutrition advice whenever you go on your raw vegan phases, Chantal? You dumb cow

edit: another one

F3B7F393-00DB-4063-914C-258ADECE40C5.jpeg
Bitch, you made fun of Amber for using a scooter!

Pretty amusing that Chantal is excited & practically moved into a house she hasn't seen or qualified for yet.
Much like the new apartments from a few years back that she & Bibi would live in one day.

Peetz is crazy to live with her again, especially if they have to be 'frugal.' Their food budget alone will equal their rent, so I hope he can work a lot of overtime.

Where is Charlie Gold's response. Anything, come on, I want to see that bloodbath and then watch Chuntal say anything in response and gets labeled as a Racist.

God damn that would be delightful.

Charlie will come out with something like before: 'I'm above all this' & 'I won't respond because I'm a better person.' Blah, blah, blah. Charlie is a lot like Chantal, only quieter. She isn't as manic as Chantal but she thinks a lot of herself. I thought her getting arrested was pretty funny, but for different reasons than Chantal.

All we need now is for FatByJen to say something & this could make the rest of February really fun. As time clicks by & Chantal's move out date gets closer, we can expect to see more rage, tears, denial & the car tray make a come back. The dates she picks for big changes in her life are always far away, until they creep closer & closer & people remind her of the promises she's made.

Even in this video she went from saying she had a month & a half to two months to get everything squared away. She thinks time stands still.
She has 49 days until she has to be moved out, but is sitting in her car dreaming of a house that will be rented by the weekend.

Interesting days ahead.

View attachment 1155306

Chantal is still going and going in her comments sections.

And don’t you also give high and mighty nutrition advice whenever you go on your raw vegan phases, Chantal? You dumb cow

edit: another one

View attachment 1155307
Bitch, you made fun of Amber for using a scooter!

God that comparison was awful and cringy.Stop acting like an intellectual Chinny.Not like you know anything about surgeons to be able to make such a comparison.

Can't she pick a side?Either she's mad at people who don't know her "struggle" (Like Petez and the tenant) or she'll shit on other whales.This is not the oppression olympics and no one cur Chantal.These posts will be gone by tomorrow,as always.

Dutch Courage

Curious Onlooker
True & Honest Fan
The funny thing in all of this (well one funny thing, there are a lot actually) is that nothing obvious triggered this whole chimpout. As is often the case, this whole drama was started by our drama-hatin' eggplant head.

Charlie has only commented on Clotso once since November, and that was three weeks ago.

However, I do think I have figured out why Clotso burst now and not three weeks ago, and who helped trigger her.

Zach mentions in yesterday's stream how Chantal had linked to a YouTuber named "Fatty Gold" who uploads anti-haydur videos of an overtly racial nature (i.e. Charlie = gorilla, that kind of stuff)

While I am on record in this thread at least half a dozen times saying I don't believe in sockpuppets until proven beyond a reasonable doubt, I admit I have a strong suspicion that Fatty Gold is Shanny for Christ.

For those who may have forgotten or weren't here yet, Shanny for Christ is a bulldog of a methy-looking loser mom. She promised in a comment to one of Clotso's community pages that she'd "take care of" Charlie, and then uploaded a bunch of n-word laced rants aimed at both Charlie and Michael B. Petty. Clotso, in all her stupidity, praised Shanny for her actions, which resulted in one of the periodic explosions of accusations of racism thrown at Clotso (for the record, I don't think Chantal is racist, just ignorant and dumb and too lazy to watch a link; Shanny, however, is racist in the most traditional and vulgar sense of the word)

Chantal withdrew her support for Shanny, and Shanny went apeshit in several videos about what a two-faced shit Chantal turned out to be. (yes, if this sounds like middle school girl shit, you're right)

Nothing was seen of Shanny for a long time, but in the last few weeks she's been back and very visible in Chantal's comment section. Now, she is a huge supporter again, and is back to ingratiating herself into Chantal's life. One thing she and Chantal share in common: a hatred of Charlie Gold.

I am fairly certain that Chantal has been to kiwifarms this month. She has been dropping many little hints in her videos, from using the phrase "haydur nation" to responding to some topics we have raised here (but were not raised in her comment section) "I was not rude to the rental agent!" might have been directed at one of my posts; she responded to several familiar talking points farmers have been discussing this month.

I am also fairly certain that Shanny for Christ is a regular lurker at the 'farms. I am sure both read the haydur nation threads because they get to see brilliant farmer humor thrown at their enemies. Shanny and/or Chantal saw the Charlie dox, which sent them both into a frenzy. Shanny started uploading videos, while Chantal got busy with her rant.

All of this is conjecture, but I feel I am not too far off the mark with this. But take it only for what it's worth, which is conjecture on an internet forum.

But if it is true, it just goes to show: nothing has changed. There is no "journey to wellness" underway. Just two fat, bitter, miserable women acting like schoolgirls, working themselves into a frenzy over absolutely nothing. Dumb shits, both of them.

I feel a little dirty that I am familiar enough with her comment section to even piece together this hackneyed theory, but we all have our vices, I guess.

I used to feel sorry for Peetz, but I don't anymore.

When Bibi moved in with our gorl, she had a job, a life (probably a few friends, and a boyfriend / apartment situation that she willingly left for him), a few hundred pounds less, a semi-working uterus and most likely a better (or at least, not as vile) personality. She wasn't the best thing out there but there is plenty of women that could be described the same and they are all living a happy and fulfilling life with a partner who loves them. Plus, Bibi needed a canadian citizenship which probably played a big part in his sudden love for Chantal.

Fast forward today. Chantal has no choice but to leave her current apartment because her boyfriend/roommate has enough of her. She's almost done with eating herself into immobility and even if her body is slowly giving up on her, it's not enough to stop her. She has no other past time, job and overall life fulfillment than stuffing her face in +1000$ of fast food in front of a camera each month. She is incapable of basic care (showering daily, cleaning her apartment and taking care of her cats, and even if she cooks here and there it looks/tastes like crap), incapable of finding a real job, incapable of contributing to society, incapable of having normal relationships. She is narcissistic, bitter, vile, manipulative and irresponsible. She is a leech and sucks the living Hell out of everyone and everything around her.

No sane man even in desperate need of a citizenship would tolerate that for the 2-3 years it takes to get his green card... yet, Peetz is willingly complying to Chantal's demand to move back with her when there is no real benefit for him. He's not even getting her back as a platonic lover! At best he could declare being her official caretaker and get caregiver tax credit, but that's about it.

The guy knows Chantal better than all of us combined after dating and living with her for years (then being cheated on and dumped like garbage for an african midget). He takes part in her YouTube channel and adventures so we can assume he watches her videos and knows everything about what's going on : her binges, chimps out, tantrums and overall craziness. He knows she will belittle him on the daily. He knows she will suck his bank account dry and destroy what's left of his sanity. She'll probably bring a cockroach or twelve in the new flat on moving day as well to spice things up.

TL;DR : Peetz knows exactly what he's about to step into by moving in with the behemoth and it's not enough to scare him? Well... He's only proving how much of a beta cuck he really is.

Good luck Peetz. :semperfidelis:

Last edited:

Pizza Sloth

Gluttony is not a secret vice.
Pretty amusing that Chantal is excited & practically moved into a house she hasn't seen or qualified for yet.
Much like the new apartments from a few years back that she & Bibi would live in one day.

Peetz is crazy to live with her again, especially if they have to be 'frugal.' Their food budget alone will equal their rent, so I hope he can work a lot of overtime.

Charlie will come out with something like before: 'I'm above all this' & 'I won't respond because I'm a better person.' Blah, blah, blah. Charlie is a lot like Chantal, only quieter. She isn't as manic as Chantal but she thinks a lot of herself. I thought her getting arrested was pretty funny, but for different reasons than Chantal.

All we need now is for FatByJen to say something & this could make the rest of February really fun. As time clicks by & Chantal's move out date gets closer, we can expect to see more rage, tears, denial & the car tray make a come back. The dates she picks for big changes in her life are always far away, until they creep closer & closer & people remind her of the promises she's made.

Even in this video she went from saying she had a month & a half to two months to get everything squared away. She thinks time stands still.
She has 49 days until she has to be moved out, but is sitting in her car dreaming of a house that will be rented by the weekend.

Interesting days ahead.

I do hope that Charlie's reaction is NOTHING. Why the fuck bite into such an overtly petty argument over bullshit? Why enter into useless youtube drama because Chantal is chimping out?

I found myself wondering what triggered this rant? It came out of nowhere, and her point was muddled. So I went to, like, the transcript. You know?! The amount of times she says "just like" or "Like" is paramount to a middle schooler showing her arrested development.

In writing, the Charlie Gold Rant is actually a mix of confusion, a shit ton of projection, her trying to make sense as to why she got so much hate and others do not, and it seems she's also taking aim at our little community here on the Farms. One argument she has is that Chantal is "showing that she's trying to lose weight" and gets shit, and CG is 'not showing that she's trying so who knows if she's losing weight, so she should get the hate" reasoning. It's spectacularly.....horrible reasoning.

Also, since Chantal is begging for attention and most likely in the format of clicks and views by trying to get some of the 122K subs to 'brigade' her channel- the best thing to do is nothing. Chantal also doesn't realize that CG's channel spiked in subs when Chantal went after her the first time - so there's probably a good number of people subscribed to both channels.

Regarding the debate of Chantal dropping off/picking up Peetz for his regular commute? I hope she does do it - to see how long that bullshit promise goes. She'd have to be on a routine - a schedule - leave the house! And it will turn into a "I am not used to a routine, I have insomnia, the gas money is too much, my car can't be trusted and needs repairs I can't afford right now" and/or if she does, drive through mukbangs on the regular as she discovers all the local eats and will be her "youtube work hours".

00:01
[Music]
hello booty-booty
hello alright so I was really debating whether I should make this video we're not you know for obvious reasons the amount of hate that it will get but furthermore I don't feel like I just feel like no matter what I do I'm gonna get hate anyway but I do still have a lot of supporters and that's why I continue to do this

but I feel like I have the right to do this video as somebody who is a continual subject of so many reaction channels. Basically people who sit there and criticize every detail of my life so they can give their opinion so I'm gonna give my opinion.

This video is not served to bash anybody that I talk about in this video; it's just giving my thoughts and views. like I said as somebody who is a subject to a lot of this criticism and I feel like the criticism is hypocritical in a lot of ways and that's mostly what I'm going to be talking about. Also that it's mean-spirited and it's intention is not to provide criticism. Because once you start insulting people it's not valid criticism anymore and that's you know always been my issue with some of these reaction channels and there are some parody channels.

I get a heck of a laugh out of and I'm even up in those comments - like - oh my god - your video is about me or funny whatever but then there's like…

so Charlie Gold is who I'm talking about todayn and what sparked that - was that - I mean I never talked about these people in my videos hardly ever -ever!

I may have once or twice and I've privatized those videos - you know? Because I'm not into drama. This is not - THIS IS NOT- a drama video. THIS IS an opinion and I'm not gonna be bashing anybody in it.

But so….. and I know people who just don't like me for whatever reason are just not going to listen and that's totally fine. I don't really care, honestly, but Charlie Gold is. Let's break this down…

Okay she's a youtuber who has double my subscribers - one hundred and twenty two thousand subscribers - that's fine. Some people think I'm just jealous. I'm not jealous of somebody having more
subscribers than me. Especially not since the only reason they talk about me and AmberLynn or that
they are on this weight-loss journey.

So that's the thing this person criticizes AmberLynn and in all her videos, mostly AmberLynn because people like to use AmberLynn as a beating post on YouTube. And let's just face it that's just what it is whether… what no matter what she's done in the past. She's still a person and people like to use her as a
beating post…..

so….. but albeit in the videos, once in a while, one video in particular she made fun of my 10th size underwear. So I'm three 387 pounds, okay?! She was bigger than me at one point I'm pretty sure she was bigger than me and recently what interest sparked this these feelings is that a video video went around and it has her mugshot which is from 2019 of her and I don't really give a shit if she's been arrested. I don't care about… oh that's none of my business. what I was interested in is her weight on the mug
shot it was like 310 pounds or something like that.

I've seen people say well at least she's still 70 pounds lighter than you. It doesn't matter. She's still morbidly obese and she's banned and bigger than me. Which means she has struck, she is struggling. Still she's not thin. She's not hitting me of health. She's still somebody who struggles with weight issues…. and for her to comment on the size of my underwear or to fat shame me or Amber Lynn is just ridiculous…
And that's always been what I had an issue with… What I mean, it's just like,… it's like an alcoholic coming on here and
shaming someone else for having an addiction…. which there is a reaction channel who is an addict who has the
nerve to talk about someone else's addictions.

It's just like did people… not… do 122,000 people not see that? I think they do. But I think that - they like people - love when people are hating on other people in videos. They love that. It's videos like that to always get the most - most views. People who like to see the Tea. And it's just like, it's that's, it’s at the expense of someone else. You know?

And, it's just like, when I saw that and apparently she's only - she's this person has created a challenge for Amberlynn….
okay Charlie's created a challenge for Amberlynn - a weight-loss challenge but she hasn't really lost any weight… and
the amount like in months or hasn't done a weight loss update you know so long.

That it's like where do you come off - criticizing Amberlynn or making a challenge for her when you yourself are
still struggling with your weight loss journey. You know what I mean?! I'm not shaming her if she has lost.

Anyway, you don't see me making a channel criticizing someone's weight-loss journey because I'm struggling myself. I
would never have the testicles - I could never have the balls to do that to someone else - Never not in a million years!

So I really don't understand that. I really don't…And yeah I'm happy that she's getting some exposure as a person

Like people are starting to criticize her - because you know what the funny thing is about these channels? Is that
they can give their opinion and criticize all day long other people. But the minute they get it back they go off
they completely go off…. there's receipts of that circulating around.

I'll let you search it yourself. I'm not gonna post that kind of stuff on here. Like I said, this is not a drama video. It's not meant to cause drama. It's just my opinion on everything. Because like I said on the subject of this, so I feel like I have a
right to and I just to me its components, you're being a hypocrite by doing that.

I don't get it. Like making fun of my ten size underwear? Like that's, like I said, like people who insult others they just
they're already beneath you. So there's not even any point addressing them.

Like there's people who'll make fun of my arm flab or how I look. And you know what? I do - I'm not even gonna comment on that. Because like I've realized long ago that people who make fun of your looks are just the lowest.

Anyway that's the lowest form, that you could…. of insult that you could ever do. It's just like - whatever - you know. But it's, just like, this thing with these critics being obese themselves and just because you're not as obese as somebody else or just because you have more mobility than somebody else, doesn't give you the right.

People were on my ass when I made that video about Amberlynn criticizing her for being a mobile in the scooter
which I've apologized to her many times. But now that Charlie or somebody else will criticize me. Not even not even just
Charlie, but anybody who criticizes me – for, you know, being almost immobile who's overweight as well.

But they can. They're allowed to do that. But I wasn't, you know what I mean?! It's just like, it's very hypocritical. It's just very like, one-sided you know?! What's good for the goose is not good for the gander.

Apparently, it's just like, you know, what I mean?! It's just like, watch yourself before you criticize someone else. That's
all that's all that I ask but no because people pick targets to beat on… on YouTube. And they use the excuse as like,
there's like, these moral shortcomings of these people. That they deserve this; they brought it on themselves you deserve all this hate.

That's, just like, such a warped mentality. anyway that's my opinion on it.

I don't want to go too long into it. I don't want to make a big deal of this, but I wanted to give my opinion on it. Because to me, it's just ridiculous. It's just absolutely ridiculous. And even before people started picking on me or
making me the subject of their videos I advocated for Amberlynn because I think that her treatments not fair on YouTube.

I don't I never will I don't care what she's done in the past. People do stupid things. We're all human no one is above
anyone else and, it's just like, everyone's made mistakes. People criticizing have probably done 10 times worse. You know?

It's just like, I don't get it. You know?! So it's like, people will continue to do that. I don't really care anymore. I have my group of supporters and the rest can watch in silence. Because ,you're, you know,… like yeah…. I do filter my comments Because for really nasty things…but no I don't need that on my channel.

So, I have no - I don't make any apologies for that. Absolutely not.

So anyways I just wanted to give my opinion. Like I said, it's fair for everyone else to give their opinion on my every video. So I'm allowed to give my opinion this one time and as many times as I feel like. I need to - but I don't want my channel to be that constant headache of just like talking about other people.

I don't - I just don't - I just hate that, it's like, you know?! Today me…. So anyway… so that's it - instead of what I wanted to say and yeah, so that's my opinion. I, like I said, there's like mug shots circulating, all this other crap. I don't want to have anything to do with that. I don't care; that's not my business. But when I saw the weight on the most recent mug shot and, it was like, so you are morbidly obese yourself? So what gives you the right? You know what I'm saying?!

Well at least - she's people will say “well, at least she's trying!” How do you know? She doesn't talk about her weight loss. Hardly. She talks more about Amberlynn's weight loss. Not her own. How do you know, even if she is trying?

Well, today's a new day. I'm trying. So does that mean I don't deserve hate anymore? Because I'm trying. No, it has nothing to do with that - it's all about because people pick certain people online to go after and that's what it is.

So I'm sorry - but diet failure – whatever. That kind of stuff, to me, doesn't warrant the type of hate that people get online.. and it's become a cult now. Like, people are proud assholes on the internet. Like, a hater nation. Like, okay whatever - If that's your thing. But, it's just, like, what I mean - it has nothing to do anymore. I don't think with ice - it's become, like, it's turned into something – that, it's just like…. it doesn't even matter about the person anymore.

It's just, that's the heat itself- is like enough to make videos about. It's, just like, people will criticize the dumbest things. You know? It's, just like - I don't know – Anyway… so yeah… Anyway I just wanted to talk. So thank you for listening to me I'll see you in the next video!

ETA: Just saw Chantal's "Weigh in Pls" comment. Man, seriously? This "post it or it didn't happen" approach is going to fail on her miserably. Everything that Chantal is spewing onto CG is absolute classic projection. Chantal is angry at CG for everything she does herself... wow!

ALso adding in, based on her transcript the "maybe once or so" videos of her insulting other people that she made private because eggplant heads are intellectually challenged and can't understand the hate she gets for refusing to get compassion for her failing health after eating shit food for the past 5 months when her health required the opposite.

Let's look back at 2018 and the personal insult rants, shall we? Mmhmm? BTW, that ursula look is my favorite look of hers. She should do that daily. It fits her.

Last edited:

AbraCadaver

Peetz’ Favorite Rape Fantasy
True & Honest Fan
She’s pinned a new comment on her Charlie Gold rant video:
View attachment 1154778
Boy she really sounds like she doesn’t care. It doesn’t bother her at all! Not a bit!

I wonder how much of this meltdown is due to the impending move and her discovery that housing costs money she doesn’t have, which is why people usually get jobs. They don’t just declare themselves “done with the work force” and then continue to live in a nice flat they aren’t paying for.

Reverend

DCMedia eviscerates Chantel. It’s a thing of beauty. It makes me hate chantel even more.

DCMedia leaves no stone unturned and lashes out with a flamethrower level of scorn and diatribe that would level mountains. This is absolutely worth watching for the brutal honesty leveled at Chunzilla.

"WHAT ELSE IS NEW CHANTEL!?!?!?"

Chantel: The only thing I can afford is a shithole!

DCMedia; On the subject of shitholes, let me tell you about the worst possible hellholes that I've lived in with junkies, hookers, pimps, and worse. How is Chantel going to afford even that now that bibi isn't paying for it? I guess she'll turn to camming, maybe bbw porn, or get paid by feeders to watch her shovel shit into her face.

AUGH YEAH

EDIT1: @DCMedia (damnitt) name drops Kiwi Farms . Someone get her an account ASAP

Last edited:

AbraCadaver

Peetz’ Favorite Rape Fantasy
True & Honest Fan
DCMedia leaves no stone unturned and lashes out with a flamethrower level of scorn and diatribe that would level mountains. This is absolutely worth watching for the brutal honesty leveled at Chunzilla.

"WHAT ELSE IS NEW CHANTEL!‽‽?"

Chantel: The only thing I can afford is a shithole!

DCMedia; On the subject of shitholes, let me tell you about the worst possible hellholes that I've lived in with junkies, hookers, pimps, and worse. How is Chantel going to afford even that now that bibi isn't paying for it? I guess she'll turn to camming, maybe bbw porn, or get paid by feeders to watch her shovel shit into her face.

AUGH YEAH

EDIT1: @DCMedia (damnitt) name drops Kiwi Farms . Someone get her an account ASAP
I liked her vid, she was savage af but real about it. Her experience with actual addicts pinpoints all of Chantal’s fake tears and excuses. Just watching this woman fight through cancer and losing her goddamned teeth and then be gobsmacked at a 500 lb petulant child who thinks eating yourself immobile and not having a first floor flat is the HEIGHT of hardship...just incredible.