Gross Chantal Sarault / Foodie Beauty - Crazy 450lb narcissistic coprophile, misanthropic ogress, thinks people envy her

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

Queen of Moderation

kiwifarms.net
I’d like to imagine the following scenario...
Hear me out gorls

Chantal gets her family meal at 830 am, drives to the furthest parking spot from the prying eyes of customers with REAL jobs getting their coffee or whatever before work. This parking spot, though secluded, is dark and as Chinny is about to deep throat a chili dog, some young punk knocks on her window with a gun (real or fake use your imagination gorls) and holds her up.

Takes her purse and phone and fucks off with it.
(Id say her shitbox vehicle too but that’s not even remotely believable)

What does Chinny do in this scenario?
She does nothing. The thug opens the door and is met with the aroma of fast food (relish, onions and chili) and farts. He turns green and runs to the bushes to throw up. Chantal meanwhile has a new lover story to share with her imaginary friends.

lottalove

kiwifarms.net
Fair is fair - last summer, in the summer of keto-but-not-keto, she did not eat on camera. She did show her plates of food, but she did not eat on camera for about 6 or so weeks. I have the strong feeling that her therapist/doctor is advising her to not eat on camera in addition to not eating in the bedroom, car, take out, restaurant, fast food - so she can actually be more aware of her eating habits and not mindlessly shoving shit into her yammering hole.

I"m also curious - how is she cooking the squash and chicken? Is she using any oil? A tablespoon of most oils is 100 calories. I also think it would be better not to mention weight loss if the focus is on not binging. Though I agree with others that her definition of a binge is not really matching what most people mean as a binge- being an out of control gorging where she means a 5,000 meal for 3. But if that's her focus, she should focus on that.

ETA: I mean when I think of say, binge drinking, I think of someone who is sober a majority of the time, then on a weekend they drink in excess in a short amount of time. For example, the college party drinker. Though if a person drinks in excess on a daily basis, that's not a binge. That's a chronic heavy drinker. Though some heavy drinkers may go on benders, which is pretty much going full blast drunk 24/7 for elongated periods of time.

Chantal doesn't occasionally have a large meal. She is a daily and chronic overeater. She fails to realize the only difference between her and those super morbidly obese on M600PL is about 100 pounds and 2 years if this cognitive therapy does not work for her. ANd she knows it by the comment she made about Peetz having to wipe her down in a sponge bath and taking sips of his Sprite while having one of his fries.

Thanks
I agree. Chantal is a Chronic Heavy Overeater. CHO-Sarault is a newly discovered deadly illness. Beware of internet-transmissions. It hasn't gone viral yet and thankfully it doesn't spread like the Wu-Flu.

She found a way to cheat the system. Canada uses the metric system while the US uses the imperial system so obviously our genius Chantal made the conversion and her multiples meals south of the border fit perfectly in her 2700 daily allowance for weight loss. She will be shedding those extra pounds like crazy now and be ready to wear cute clothes in the summer. That mean border guard lady will be dying of jealousy when she sees her after her miraculous transformation!
Yes, of course! As CAD are 1,33 per US-Dollar, calories have to be counted accordingly.

marjoram

I'm a jerk feline
kiwifarms.net
Makes a video claiming he was flirting with her because in her mind every man she interacts with desires her, i.e the poor pizza delivery man, border patrol guy, and I'm sure there are more she's mentioned that I'm missing
This was a while ago and I'm not sure I'm remembering it exactly right but wasn't there some poor handy man or lawn mower at her apartment who she said was always looking in her windows trying to catch her naked or something like that?
🤢

Pizza Sloth

Gluttony is not a secret vice.
kiwifarms.net
What made Chantal stand out from other mukbangers back in 2017 was her random middle of the night, and even day time binges of going to three, four sometimes five places in a short period of time. To me, that meets the "non-routine, massive amounts in a short period of time" criteria of the word binge. The non-routine aspect is her driving five fucking hours instead of just ordering UberEats routinely. I've always wondered what kind of stress or trauma triggers someone to get curly fries from Arby's, then a massive burrito, then some bacon-wrapped tater tots with a half-pound burger, and tops it off with a blizzard at DQ?

Only to realize, Chantal just does it for the food when she's on some sort of major manic or depressed episode, and done so with absolute compulsion which is why so many of them were deleted soon after she posted them. In tryign to find the video last weekend to find the source that Toad clipped about Chantal living with Peetz gained 100 lbs and went into debt due to eating out so much, I forgot how much the fucking woman just randomly drove, usually in the middle in the night.

That woman just ain't right in the head... and I'm still mystified by her behavior.

Dutch Courage

Curious Onlooker
kiwifarms.net
Right after she changed her channel's name from "Daily Chantal" started to do daily uploads
:story:
Also
View attachment 1144357
Comments are as bland as you could imagine.
Ahhh, yes, "love myself"

I kinda blame the hippies of the 1960s for this, but that's a different comment for a different thread.

I wouldn't call myself "triggered", but I do feel compelled to point this out every time. Maybe she's given me a kind of OCD, I dunno...

But deathfatties love to say "I need to love myself more", and they often couple this with "I need to stop doing things for everyone else and just focus on myself" Both are presented as virtue signals, and yet both are solipsistic, navel-gazing, selfish platitudes even in the best of circumstances. What has Clotso ever done for anyone else except be a burden or embarrassment to them?

"Love myself" invariably means "selfishly fulfill all my base impulses and not feel guilty about it" It is the mantra of people who hate themselves with good reason.

How about not putting "self" first? That would be one step back toward society at least. Maybe constantly feeding the need for self materially and spiritually leads to dissipation, and by extension, death? Perhaps that's why most world religions preach humility and modesty, two alien concepts to most deathfatties, Chantal at the top.

Anyway, the real message here is "nope, didn't hurt a bit!" One of Clotso's typically obvious deflections. A better post for recently single people is to say something closer to, "Yeah? So, I don't have a fucking valentine, so fuck off" or something like that. One can respect that more than one can a deteriorating, narcissistic glutton crowing about how much she loves herself...

If Peetz wants a handie from one of those babyfists, he oughta give her the biggest Valentine ever today. Or, if he wants to play it smart, he needs to curl up with some comic books and not answer the phone.

Um Oh Ah Yeah

I cause problems
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
In tryign to find the video last weekend to find the source that Toad clipped about Chantal living with Peetz gained 100 lbs and went into debt due to eating out so much
I'm almost positive that was a livestream, and since she deletes those, your best bet is an archive, so if it exists, it's in this thread. Hopefully that helps narrow things down a little.

Beluga

Just a little white whale on the go
kiwifarms.net
She was so manic. This video really shows how fucked in her head she is. Nobody in their right, sane mind would ever think of driving 2.5+ hours, crossing a border without the right documents nor currency to go to a parking lot in the middle of bumfuck to deepthroat fast food at 8.30AM.

She's out of her mind and I love it (although hearing her chewing and gulping almost made me sick).

A borscht-on

kiwifarms.net
You know what? Chantal should be loving herself right about now. My Canadian корова didn't just up the game for other YouTube deathfats, she changed it: She drove across the border to the US to eat fast food in parking lots. Hamber making her orange chicken pilgrimages to Lexington is just kids' stuff, playtime, nothing significant; Chantal had the audacity to drive to another country at the crack of dawn, with neither passport nor correct currency, just to consume greasy, chili-laden sludge from various establishments over the course of a morning. [ETA: Somewhat ninja'd by @Beluga!]

And she did it.

She already has over 20K views in less than 24 hours.

The other ones must have watched this video in outrage and disbelief, sighed, thrown down their hoagies and Mountain Dew, and desperately nudged the sleeping hamster in their brain to get moving and figure out how to top this. But they can't. Chantal figured it out, she did it, she reigns supreme, and this video is right up there in her canon alongside Hot Noodle Chokedown in terms of being a timeless classic.

...oh, and happy VD, Kiwis! My black heart struggles with love, but approximates it when it comes to you. :feels:

canadiancxnt

gay ass bitch
kiwifarms.net
You know what? Chantal should be loving herself right about now. My Canadian корова didn't just up the game for other YouTube deathfats, she changed it: She drove across the border to the US to eat fast food in parking lots. Hamber making her orange chicken pilgrimages to Lexington is just kids' stuff, playtime, nothing significant; Chantal had the audacity to drive to another country at the crack of dawn, with neither passport nor correct currency, just to consume greasy, chili-laden sludge from various establishments over the course of a morning. [ETA: Somewhat ninja'd by @Beluga!]

And she did it.

She already has over 20K views in less than 24 hours.

The other ones must have watched this video in outrage and disbelief, sighed, thrown down their hoagies and Mountain Dew, and desperately nudged the sleeping hamster in their brain to get moving and figure out how to top this. But they can't. Chantal figured it out, she did it, she reigns supreme, and this video is right up there in her canon alongside Hot Noodle Chokedown in terms of being a timeless classic.

...oh, and happy VD, Kiwis! My black heart struggles with love, but approximates it when it comes to you. :feels:
2020 is a year that seems to keep on giving, at least in Chantal-land. First the freedom of Bibi, now this glorious manic mess. :shit-eating:

ThisWillBeFun

kiwifarms.net
To the border agents who allowed Chantal BACK into Canada, I thank you from the bottom of my heart.
They are the true heroes.
Well, them & the poor souls in the US who had to bring massive amounts of food to her.

Good to know Chantal is loving herself on this Valentine's Day. How long till the bashing Bibi videos start? Or will she just drown her sorrows in food?
Oh, she's already started.

Have to admit, when the year started I wasn't expecting Chantal to get fatter in just the first two months. By the end of March, her car tray will be useless. Can't wait to see what she uses next.

Happy Valentine's Day Kiwi's!

Pizza Sloth

Gluttony is not a secret vice.
kiwifarms.net
I'm almost positive that was a livestream, and since she deletes those, your best bet is an archive, so if it exists, it's in this thread. Hopefully that helps narrow things down a little.
I know it's in this thread because I had to go through several videos to find it and posted it.... I meant that in my search until I struck the gold, was that in 2017 she did the middle of the night shit regularly.