Chantal Sarault / Foodie Beauty - 400+lb delusional Canadian mukbanger in a constant cycle of making and breaking promises.

View attachment 1155319 Still not done talking about this I see.
Who wants to bet that she's gonna do this Q&A all by herself despite claiming that the breakup was a "mutual" decision?Would be nice to include him to get his side of the story as well,ya know?But we all know Chantal won't do that.She'll never admit that he dumped her ass.

Last edited:

Rabbit Bones

He Rapes To Make That Money For His Family
True & Honest Fan
Who does a Q&A about their break up? Does she expect us to think their relationship was anything other than a sham? Because no one genuinely hurt from a 5+ year relationship ending would do a fucking Q&A? What a fucking troll.
If Bibi had somehow been involved in the channel, I could maybe see it? If the channel was really bottom of the barrel and attention whore-y? Like I can't see Simply Nailogical doing a break up Q&A, but I could see Onion Boy doing one. But Bibi had fuck all to do with Chinnys online horror show, apart from a few uncomfortable cameos and the occasional video game call out voice over. She's doing this shit to try and deflect the mouth breathers who are calling her racist for making fun of the hypocritical 300 pound gorilla to something else.

Just came across this, dont think I saw it posted here.
Still pissed about not getting those hate views.
View attachment 1155458

This is her issue in a nutshell. She thinks these people are taking money away from her. She was so annoyed in her CG rant that Charlie has more subs. She doesn't care that people criticize her as long as it happens on her own channel.

HOMO FOR LIFE

flaunting her autism like a title of nobility
Who does a Q&A about their break up? Does she expect us to think their relationship was anything other than a sham? Because no one genuinely hurt from a 5+ year relationship ending would do a fucking Q&A? What a fucking troll.
This fat hog clearly has nothing better to do in her life (obvious), nothing is going on and this is probably the most exciting time for her....for better or worse

Q&A is just a way of making her feel "special" and validate her existence.

Its sad but lol. It's funny.

Reverend

This fat hog clearly has nothing better to do in her life (obvious), nothing is going on and this is probably the most exciting time for her....for better or worse

Q&A is just a way of making her feel "special" and validate her existence.

Its sad but lol. It's funny.

If she wants to reveal even more of her deep dark secrets to the fucking world then by all means. Set up a fucking panel and let's goto town.

I could have gone on my entire life without picturing her handing some homeless guy some cheeseburgers while she's bent over a boulder getting fucked. But she said it, and here we are.

HOMO FOR LIFE

flaunting her autism like a title of nobility
People really like this narrative. But Bibi was in Canada (legally) when they met. It's not like he was some dude on Facebook spam bombing fat white women trying to find a way out of Africa.
Bibi probably just wanted some companion he can share a flat with. Maybe Chantal was "okay" or "positive" towards him which many girls may not offer such thing. Bibi may have genuinely thought "maybe I will shackle with her."

Bibi then slowly realized he has been swindled by this fatcow and she is milking his money for all it's worth.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
No, it's really more like someone who has scrubbed their own toilets on their first day cleaning outtake valves at a processing facility. Or someone who has ever taken out their trash on their first day on a garbage truck, learning all the levers. You know, something that someone has done at least once in their lives doing something kind of related to that thing, or talking to others about that thing to encourage them to do the thing. Obviously, that whole "losing weight" thing is not your thing, so clearly you are unfamiliar with this thing, and unimaginative enough to come up with a proper comparison for that thing, and I hope this helps. You're welcome.

Just came across this, dont think I saw it posted here.
Still pissed about not getting those hate views.
View attachment 1155458

Yes, YouTube will immediately get on taking down their cash cow of reaction channels forthwith.

KrissyBean

Hi Sham!
The breakup Q&A will be nothing more than what we've already heard. She will cherry pick the questions she likes and create the answers that paint her in a good light .

We'll get a bunch of "It was a completely mutual decision." "We will still be friends." "We still have love for one another." "But we need to grow as people independently." "We just have very different goals in life." All that cliched shit.

(What are your goals in life Chantal? I would love for you to make a video about that....But we already know the answer.)

Anyway, I would be very surprised if we got any real dirt about this breakup. She won't tell the truth anyway. That's a given.

Reverend

She really thinks we care enough about her getting dumped to warrant a “Q&A” which will basically be her banging on about what a great girlfriend she was and it was a mutual break up while moaning and shoving copious amounts of cheese in her face.

Maybe we will see that TIC hit a few times as she drops ass between buckets of brie. One could only hope she shits her pants LIVE on youtube. The meme's that would spawn with people linking her to adult diaper Depends would be le..gen..dary.

Hamberlard Raid

THE GIRLS ARE FIGHTING
True & Honest Fan
Screenshot_20200221-181021_YouTube~2.jpg
Gotta hide the eggplant somehow...